Practical Law Commercial: new content
A list of the new resources added to the Practical Law Commercial homepage over the last twelve months. If you would like to suggest any additions to the homepage, please e-mail the Practical Law Commercial team.
The following resources have been added to the Practical Law Commercial homepage over the last twelve months.
They are all continually maintained to reflect changes in law and practice.
- Advertising to children (www.practicallaw.com/5-531-2145)
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013: additional payments and charges for customer telephone help-lines (www.practicallaw.com/7-554-9222)
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013: delivery of goods and passing of risk (www.practicallaw.com/8-554-9226)
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013: information requirements for distance contracts (www.practicallaw.com/1-556-2966)
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013: information requirements for off-premises contracts (www.practicallaw.com/3-560-9005)
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013: overview and scope (www.practicallaw.com/8-554-0886)
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013: pre-contract information requirements for on-premises contracts (www.practicallaw.com/3-525-5462)
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013: right to cancel and costs of return (www.practicallaw.com/2-518-3499)
- Damages for breach of contract: an overview (www.practicallaw.com/6-533-8545)
- Execution of deeds and documents by LLPs, partnerships and limited partnerships (www.practicallaw.com/8-530-6176)
- Flowchart: Does the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 affect our contract? (www.practicallaw.com/3-540-1581)
- Interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 (www.practicallaw.com/5-532-8306)
- Online advertising and marketing: an overview (www.practicallaw.com/8-384-8223)
- Outsourcing in the insurance sector (www.practicallaw.com/6-543-6305)
- Procurement multi-jurisdictional guide
- Reform of UK consumer law: Consumer Rights Bill (www.practicallaw.com/3-531-6248)
- Reform of UK consumer law: overview (www.practicallaw.com/9-523-3858)
- Taking security: a quick guide (www.practicallaw.com/5-541-6505)
- Without prejudice rule: exceptions (www.practicallaw.com/7-555-0885)
Provisional publishing schedule
For details of the materials that we are planning to add to the Practical Law Commercial homepage in the near future, see Practical Law Commercial: provisional publishing schedule (www.practicallaw.com/3-379-8602).