Case studies: England and Wales
The case studies that are currently available on Practical Law Arbitration are listed below. The same documents can also be viewed by clicking on the relevant subject in the Topic box on the Practical Law Arbitration homepage and then selecting the "Documents" tab.
- Application for an anti-suit injunction under section 37 Senior Courts Act 1981 ( www.practicallaw.com/8-512-7090) .
- Application for stay of English court proceedings under section 9 Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/7-205-5488) .
- Application to appoint a three man tribunal under section 18 English Arbitration Act ( www.practicallaw.com/2-205-0978) .
- Application to enforce a domestic arbitration award under section 66 Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/2-362-9978) .
- Application to English court for freezing injunction in support of arbitration under section 44 Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/6-518-8942) .
- Application to remove arbitrator under section 24 Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/5-521-9374) .
- Challenging the award: section 67 Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/6-205-5441) .
- Challenging the award: section 68 Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/2-205-5443) .
- Challenging the award: section 69 Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/0-205-5444) .
- Joint appointment of sole arbitrator ( www.practicallaw.com/3-205-1010) .
- Resisting enforcement under section 66 of the Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/2-379-6793) .
- Section 17 Arbitration Act 1996 claim and cross claim ( www.practicallaw.com/9-205-5500) .
- Section 32 Arbitration Act 1996: Application to court to determine a jurisdictional issue ( www.practicallaw.com/3-205-5490) .
- Section 72 Arbitration Act 1996 ( www.practicallaw.com/6-205-5498) .