Work faster and smarter with our new, enhanced Form E (the court document used for disclosure in financial proceedings on divorce).
Form E uses Fast Draft technology to automate your drafting process. It includes interactive features and now offers a new option to invite your clients to a collaborative space. This helps you save time and share data with clients easily and securely.
- Answer a series of questions upfront to quickly create a Form E.
- Automatically calculate property values and bank account balances.
- Send an invitation to your client or their professional advisers to access a secure collaboration space within Fast Draft to fill in, update or approve the draft Form E. They will need a 4-digit PIN that you create and provide in a separate email or over the phone.
- Once the client makes changes to Form E you will receive a "changes complete" notification via email.
- Access the amended Form E, make further changes and if you need to, invite the client to the collaborative space again. The process can be repeated as many times as required.
- Once all the changes are complete, download the final, court-ready PDF.
Our Form E includes integral calculators, expanding boxes, extra pages for additional assets and a pro-forma excel spreadsheet for your client’s schedule of expenditure.
It also comes with integrated drafting notes, links to related guidance, standard letters and external resources, making Fast Draft Form E an essential resource for practitioners.
You and your client need to enable macros to work with the automatic calculations in the schedule of expenditure. For information on how to do this and how to use the Fastdraft Form E generally, click here.
Note: if you have an existing Form E in legacy Fast Draft, you may still access, amend and download it and update client changes from the editable PDF.