Toolkits and materials
- Annual report and accounts and AGMs
- Annual report and accounts: best reporting
- General meetings
- Corporate governance (including annotated UK Corporate Governance Code)
- Statutory compliance: Companies Act 2006 and other legislation
- Regulatory compliance: LRs, PRs, DTRs and AIM
- Directors: duties, conflicts, share dealing and transactions with directors
- A toolkit for routine minutes, resolutions and forms
- Employee share schemes and share options
- Bribery Act 2010
- Cyber security law and practice
- Modern Slavery Act 2015: toolkit
- Companies House forms
Search and compare deal summaries, AGM notices and annual reports.
Full text of the Code annotated with institutional investor guidelines.
Key trends from the 2016 reporting and AGM season.
Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
- Transparency Directive: ESMA guide to EEA national rules on major holdings notifications
- White paper published on Brexit and the UK's new partnership with the EU
- Duty to report on payment practices and performance: revised draft regulations
- Duty to report on payment practices and performance: BEIS guidance
- Financial reporting: ESMA Q&A on alternative performance measures
- MAR: ESMA updated Q&A (corporate aspects)
- Prospectuses: written statement on proposed Prospectus Regulation
- Corporate governance: PLSA Corporate Governance Policy and Voting Guidelines 2017
- Corporate governance: ICSA and IA propose guidance on board engagement with stakeholders
- Corporate governance: FRC report on developments in corporate governance and stewardship during 2016
- European company law: ICLEG report on the recognition of the interest of the group
"Practical Law’s resources for company secretaries are very comprehensive. Their know-how covers a range of information, providing useful references to the technical source materials and guidance for real-life practice."
- Susan Swabey, Company Secretary, Smith & Nephew plc