Toolkits and materials
- Annual report and accounts and AGMs
- Annual report and accounts: best reporting
- General meetings
- Corporate governance (including annotated UK Corporate Governance Code)
- Statutory compliance: Companies Act 2006 and other legislation
- Regulatory compliance: LRs, PRs, DTRs and AIM
- Directors: duties, conflicts, share dealing and transactions with directors
- A toolkit for routine minutes, resolutions and forms
- Employee share schemes and share options
- Bribery Act 2010
- Cyber security law and practice
- Modern Slavery Act 2015: toolkit
- Companies House forms
Search and compare deal summaries, AGM notices and annual reports.
Full text of the Code annotated with institutional investor guidelines.
Key trends from the 2016 reporting and AGM season.
Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
- European company law: ICLEG report on the recognition of the interest of the group
- Transparency Directive: ESMA feedback statement on European Single Electronic Format consultation paper
- Narrative reporting: Companies, Partnerships and Groups (Accounts and Non-Financial Reporting) Regulations 2016
- MAR: ESMA updated Q&A (corporate aspects)
- Breakfast briefing on MAR: how are AIM companies dealing with the Market Abuse Regulation?
- Prospectuses: ESMA Questions and Answers version 26 (corporate aspects)
- GC100: round table discussion on inside information
- Financial reporting: FRC Lab implementation study on disclosure of dividends
- FRS 101 and FRS 102: amendments to notification of shareholders requirements
- Duty to report on payment practices and performance: government response and revised draft regulations
- DTR: FCA Quarterly Consultation No 15 (corporate aspects)
"Practical Law’s resources for company secretaries are very comprehensive. Their know-how covers a range of information, providing useful references to the technical source materials and guidance for real-life practice."
- Susan Swabey, Company Secretary, Smith & Nephew plc