- Anti-bribery, corruption and fraud
- Competition law
- Data protection
- Environmental law
- Health and safety
- Reputation management
- Risk management: general
- In-house counsel's know-how and training expectations of law firms
- Leading small and medium sized legal teams
Getting started in-house
Top 10 Practical Law resources that are most popular with in-house lawyers.
Our most popular short form standard agreements for in-house lawyers.
Browse key resources for company secretaries.
Latest Ask Questions
- Can a signatory to a contract defend a claim on the basis that she actually contracted on behalf of a company?
- Do we have to rely on a contract from the other side which has hand-written amendments which do not appear on our counter-signed copy which shows them?
- Are discounted and bespoke goods covered under the Consumer Rights Act 2015?
- Can a party who 'wilfully defaults' rely on exclusions of liability if there is an intentional breach of the terms of an agreement?
- Are childcare vouchers and pension contributions "remuneration" for employees on maternity, paternity or adoption leave?
- What's Market: launch of coverage of cross-border mergers
- Deregulation Act 2015: commencement and transitional and saving provisions (corporate aspects)
- Charity regulator issues advice on reporting terrorist financing offences
- CAT publishes new Guide to Proceedings
- ICO issues record £200,000 fine for automated marketing calls