- Anti-bribery, corruption and fraud
- Data protection
- Environmental law
- Health and safety
- Reputation management
- Risk management: general
Practical guidance: leading teams
Getting started in-house
Top 10 Practical Law resources that are most popular with in-house lawyers.
Our most popular short form standard agreements for in-house lawyers.
Browse key resources for company secretaries.
Latest Ask Questions
- Will unenforceable covenants in the employment contract become enforcable if included in a settlement agreement?
- In contracts with consumers, can we include a right to recover any costs incurred by the supplier in collecting overdue payments?
- If a party has orally waived a right to terminate, should the waiver be acknowledged in writing?
- Is it acceptable to contact former clients with marketing literature with whom no contact has been made for 5 years?
- Can you validly execute a contract by applying an image (for example, pdf) copy of your handwritten signature?
- Key dates for corporate lawyers: August 2015
- BIS consults on proposal for Small Business Commissioner
- Low Pay Commission consultation on national minimum wage rates
- Employee share schemes 2014-15 annual returns: HMRC accepts reasonable excuse for missing deadline
- Consultation on implementing the Posted Workers Enforcement Directive