Legal risk and compliance resources
- Avoiding and managing commercial disputes
- Business interruption
- Competition regime: EU Compliance programmes
- Dealing with product safety issues
- Dealing with product liability issues
- Ensuring data protection compliance
- Managing communications and documents
- Pandemics and other civil emergencies
- Preventing and investigating internal fraud
- Preventing health and safety issues
- Company secretary resources: includes key materials on AGMS and corporate governance
- GC100: the latest news from GC100, the voice of general counsel and company sectaries working in FTSE 100 companies
- Public Sector Law: key content on public sector law and tools for those working in-house in the public sector.
- IHELN: information on IHELN, the network of in-house lawyers specialising in employment law in the UK
- What's Market: the latest deals and AGMs summarised and compared
- PLC Magazine: browse news and features from PLC Magazine, the leading monthly for business lawyers.
- The Smarter Legal Model: more from less: written by Trevor Faure, Global General Counsel, Ernst & Young Global Ltd
"Practical Law is my first port of call; I know I can rely on its documents to be up to date and the plain-language approach saves time when dealing with non-lawyers. It provides a strong starting point from which to build."
- Mark Biddle, General Counsel, Williams F1