If you are using Internet Explorer
- In your browser, click Tools and Internet Options.
- In Internet Options, select the Security tab.
- In the Security tab, click Custom level...
- When the dialogue window opens, scroll down to the Scripting section. Under Active Scripting, select Enable.
- A warning window will pop up asking if you are sure you want to change the settings. Select Yes.
- In the Internet Options window, click OK.
- Click Refresh in your browser to refresh the page.
If you are using Goolge Chrome
- In your browser, click the Customise and control Google Chrome icon in teh right-hand corner and select Settings.
- In Settings, click Show advanced settings...
- Under Privacy, click Content settings...
- Click OK to close.
- Close the Settings tab and then refresh the page
If you are using Firefox
- In your browser click Options, found in Tools or in the Firefox menu.
- In Options, select the Content tab.
- Click OK in the Options window to close it.
- Refresh the page.