- Agricultural finance
- Buying and selling rural land
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- EU agriculture
- Farm partnerships and farming agreements
- Rural environmental issues
- Rural planning issues
- Sporting rights
- Tax planning for agriculture and landed estates
Leases, tenancies and licences
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Why are grazing agreements limited to a year?
- On a sale of land subject to an FBT does the original land remain liable for the landlords covenants?
- Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976 protected tenant-what type of security does a relative have?
- Can a farm business tenancy term date start from 12.00 noon rather than midnight?
- Can a tenant shoot deer causing damage on their land?
Summaries of the main points of law for significant agriculture and rural land cases
Summaries of significant agriculture and rural land cases
Articles giving barristers views of legal issues relating to agriculture and rural land.
Articles focusing on the surveying aspects of agriculture and rural land published in connection with land agents.
Articles focusing on accountancy aspects of agriculture and rural land.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
We work with law firms and industry to deliver our materials, including our:
- Agriculture & Rural Land news round-up to 19 January 2017
- House of Commons Exiting the European Union Committee publishes report on process for exiting the European Union and the government's negotiating objectives
- Ofgem updates Renewables Obligation guidance for generators
- Limited partnerships: BEIS call for evidence on review of limited partnership law
- Senior members of the judiciary advise on civil justice cooperation post-Brexit
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.