- Agricultural finance
- Buying and selling rural land
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- EU agriculture
- Farm partnerships and farming agreements
- Rural environmental issues
- Rural planning issues
- Sporting rights
- Tax planning for agriculture and landed estates
Leases, tenancies and licences
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will amended EU regulations relating to horse passport regulations apply in the UK?
- Where part of a joint freehold interest passes to a tenant does the leasehold interest merge?
- Can you register a sub-lease to AHA 1986 tenancy?
- Does tree planting land included in a Higher Level Stewardship Scheme qualify for APR?
- Can rental income count as "agricultural work" in a succession application under the AHA 1986?
Summaries of the main points of law for significant agriculture and rural land cases
Summaries of significant agriculture and rural land cases
Articles giving barristers views of legal issues relating to agriculture and rural land.
Articles focusing on the surveying aspects of agriculture and rural land published in connection with land agents.
Articles focusing on accountancy aspects of agriculture and rural land.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
We work with law firms and industry to deliver our materials, including our:
- New materials published on Brexit
- Agriculture & Rural Land news round-up to 23 February 2017
- Government publishes guidance on fracking consent
- FITs: Ofgem consults on draft guidance on sustainability criteria and feedstock restrictions for anaerobic digestion
- Finance Bill 2017 to be published on 20 March 2017
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.