- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Case studies
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
Use our collection of resources to guide you through arbitrations under the LCIA Rules 2014, which came into force on 1 October 2014.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- UN General Assembly adopts transparency convention
- Procedural orders on stay of arbitral proceedings cannot be challenged before the Swiss Supreme Court except when they implicitly decide on jurisdiction
- Updated materials: Arbitration Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Commercial Court grants injunction despite competing jurisdiction and arbitration clauses
- ICSID tribunal rejects application under Rule 41(5)