- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Case studies
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- Updated article on unilateral option clauses in arbitration
- Practical Law Arbitration: resources for those new to arbitration law updated
- EU publishes Regulation on allocation of financial responsibility for costs in investor-state disputes
- Regional Court of Heidelberg rejects arbitrability of the statutory share of a testator’s estate
- Have you booked your place at a Practical Law China launch party?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.