- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Case studies
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
Use our collection of resources to guide you through arbitrations under the LCIA Rules 2014, which came into force on 1 October 2014.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- Supreme Court of New South Wales severs international arbitral award
- Difficulty enforcing arbitral award in Nigeria did not justify freezing order (Commercial Court)
- Motion to Compel Arbitration Enforced if Clause Harmonized With Prior Agreement's Dispute Resolution Clause: Fifth Circuit
- São Paulo Court of Appeals upholds arbitration clause in derivatives contract
- Worldwide freezing order in support of enforcement of arbitral award (Commercial Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.