- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Case studies
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- Law Commission of India publishes report proposing amendments to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996
- Arbitrators Have Power to Award Punitive Damages: NY Appellate Division
- Singapore Court of Appeal confirms principle of minimal judicial intervention in arbitration proceedings
- Supreme People's Court considers validity of arbitration agreement with foreign arbitration institution seated in China
- Article on issue estoppel, enforcement and Diag Human v Czech Republic
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.