- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of arbitration law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- ICCA comes to Mauritius
- Dealing with late submissions in arbitration: what lessons from the English courts?
- The end of the blanket application of the IBA Guidelines on Conflicts of Interest? A wake up call for arbitration practitioners
- Incorporating an arbitration clause: a barrier to pre-action disclosure?
- The Supreme Court rules on the exchange rates risks allocation in the award enforcement context
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
Use our collection of resources to guide you through arbitrations under the LCIA Rules 2014, which came into force on 1 October 2014.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- BITs: list of bilateral investment agreements referred to in Regulation (EU) 1219/2012 published in Official Journal
- SCC releases draft rules for public comment
- DIFC Court grants freezing order further to underlying arbitration proceedings
- Hong Kong court upholds validity of arbitration agreement in dispute concerning formation of underlying contract
- The setting aside of the Yukos awards: full update
The new Arbitration homepage is now live! It brings together all our England and Wales and International Arbitration resource into one area, giving you the same high-quality content but with easier access.