- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Case studies
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- Bilateral trade: European Parliament holds debate on EU-Canada Free Trade Agreement
- Practice note on enforcing arbitration awards in Mexico
- No anti-suit injunction to restrain New York proceedings (Commercial Court)
- PCA and CAM-CCBC co-operation agreement
- German Federal Court of Justice on right to an oral hearing and notarisation requirement for arbitration clause and arbitral rules
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.