- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Case studies
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
- LCIA formally adopts new arbitration rules
- Right to adjourn decision on enforcement pending challenge to award at seat of arbitration (Commercial Court)
- ICSID arbitrator may not be disqualified on basis of having ruled on similar legal issues in previous case
- Russian Arbitration Association becomes operational
- Council of the EU adopts regulation on allocation of financial responsibility for costs in investor-state disputes
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.