- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of arbitration law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- An Investment Court system or an Appeals mechanism? The EU’s 2017 consultation on multilateral reform of ISDS
- No money: no arbitration? Reflections on recent Russian cases
- India’s institutional push to institutional arbitration
- Arbitral Women: Winning Communication
- Holding investors to account for human rights violations through counterclaims in investment treaty arbitration
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
Use our collection of resources to guide you through arbitrations under the LCIA Rules 2014, which came into force on 1 October 2014.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- Court proceedings stayed pending arbitration (Irish High Court)
- Burlington: decisions on reconsideration, quantum and counterclaims (ICSID)
- Brazilian Federal Court of Appeals confirms validity of arbitral award ratifying employment settlement
- Yukos: French Evry Court of First Instance orders release of attachment of assets in enforcement proceedings
- Arbitration news round-up to 15 February 2017
The new Arbitration homepage is now live! It brings together all our England and Wales and International Arbitration resource into one area, giving you the same high-quality content but with easier access.