- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
Use our collection of resources to guide you through arbitrations under the LCIA Rules 2014, which came into force on 1 October 2014.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- Arbitration news round-up to 1 April 2015
- Estonian Parliament declares disputes arising out of consumer credit agreements will be non-arbitrable
- Singapore High Court refuses to set aside delayed arbitration award
- French Supreme Court finds that tribunal acted within Terms of Reference
- BIS committee report on ISDS in the TTIP
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
The new Arbitration homepage is now live! It brings together all our England and Wales and International Arbitration resource into one area, giving you the same high-quality content but with easier access.