- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of arbitration law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Delay in the publication of arbitration awards: a new approach
- Limits of the automatic stay in arbitration under Article 20.1 of the Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency
- An interview with Meg Kinnear, Secretary General of ICSID: part 3/4: Changes to ICSID arbitration procedure
- Managing expectations: Looking ahead in 2016
- An interview with Meg Kinnear, Secretary General of ICSID: part 2/4: ICSID arbitration procedure
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
Use our collection of resources to guide you through arbitrations under the LCIA Rules 2014, which came into force on 1 October 2014.
A collection of resources on legal and procedural issues in investment treaty arbitration.
See our collection of essential reading materials, tools and information for those new to arbitration.
Keep up-to-date with anticipated arbitration-related developments this year and beyond with our What to expect tracker.
- No state immunity defence to enforcement of ICSID arbitration award (English Commercial Court)
- Ecuador loses another set-aside action before Dutch courts
- Brazilian STJ upholds kompetenz-kompetenz decision and orders state courts to hear dispute
- Arbitration news round-up to 10 February 2016
- Arbitration blogs: part 3 of Meg Kinnear interview, delay in the publication of arbitration awards, and limits of automatic stays
The new Arbitration homepage is now live! It brings together all our England and Wales and International Arbitration resource into one area, giving you the same high-quality content but with easier access.