- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Arbitration: the essential tools
- Case studies
- Arbitration events calendar
- Case report list: England & Wales
- Training materials, what's wrong with my arbitration clause?
- Resources for those new to arbitration law
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Practical guidance on all aspects of international arbitration practice and procedure, including jurisdiction-specific resources arranged by country.
Use our standard clauses, drafting notes and practice notes to guide you through the process of drafting an arbitration clause.
- Abaclat tribunal rules on examination of witnesses (ICSID)
- California Court Refuses to Require Trader Joe's to Arbitrate with Pretzel Supplier
- New developments on res judicata (Swiss Supreme Court)
- Majority shareholders in Yukos awarded US$50 billion
- Swiss Supreme Court addresses legal aid in international arbitration and timing of tribunal's evidentiary rulings
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.