- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are automatic renewals and a requirement for subscribers to telephone in their cancellations permitted?
- We are terminating an agreement, replacing it with a new one effective from the date of the original, but have paid 50% of the fees. Do you have any standard language dealing with payments already made?
- Do you have an agency arrangement where the agent acts as an undisclosed principal and sells direct to a third party?
- A price promotion (in the form of price reduction) is offered "until stock lasts". If the trader then offers the same products at full price, would it be considered an unfair practice?
- Do you have a template or resource to form the basis of a questionnaire for use to determine supply chain risks regarding modern slavery compliance?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
An article considering some potential implications of Brexit for commercial and contract law.
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on consumer law.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Supreme Court considers reasonable adjustments under the Equality Act 2010
- Court of Appeal finds hotel provision of contaminated food breached statutory implied condition as to satisfactory quality
- Supreme Court "Article 50" judgment expected 24 January
- CAP launches new promotional marketing eLearning module
- Northern Ireland Court of Appeal refuses leave to appeal in gay cake case
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.