- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Would the payment to a sales agent of a set fee per month (instead of commission) be a derogation from the Commercial Agents Regulations 1993?
- Can you suggest a precedent for an intra-group sub-contracting arrangement?
- Does the fact that an agent cannot contract out of its rights under the Commercial Agents Regulations prevent the settlement of a compensation/indemnity claim for what might be less than the entitlement under the Regulations?
- Can a principal require an agent to disclose information about other services the agent proposes to offer, and to obtain the principal's consent before offering such services?
- Do you have a precedent for rescinding a contract by agreement?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (Fines on Summary Conviction) Regulations 2015 made
- Cabinet Office Procurement Policy Note on taking account of suppliers' past performance
- Consumer Rights Bill receives Royal Assent
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill receives Royal Assent
- BIS consults on protection of small businesses when purchasing goods and services
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.