- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the limitation period for a compensation claim under the Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993?
- If a novation is drafted so as to provide a release from all liabilities under the contract being novated, can a tortious claim still be brought?
- Does a buyer/seller have to send a fair processing notice to customers if personal data is transferred as part of an asset purchase?
- If a company accidently "CCed" rather than "BCCed" customers' email addresses, would this be a data security breach?
- Can we use customers’ recorded telephone calls as evidence in litigation?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- High Court dismisses judicial review challenge to Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Act 2014
- Scottish Court of Session lifts automatic suspension of award of framework contract for street lighting materials
- England not appropriate forum for claim with Iranian connections (Commercial Court)
- High Court lifts automatic suspension of award of MoD contract
- High Court dismisses claims that local authority erred in evaluation of tender
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.