- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you provide the Data Protection Act reference for the exemption to the notification requirement for "advertising, marketing and public relations"?
- Although there appears to be a trend for contracts to include a clause stating that the contract shouldn't be construed against the party that drafted it, is there any benefit in such a clause?
- What is the effect on the contract if it doesn't specify the currency in which the price is to be paid?
- If a franchise agreement is terminated for breach, can the franchisor still enforce the restrictive covenants?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- High Court allows Council to proceed with award of new contract following challenge by incumbent NHS Trust supplier
- Crown Commercial Service guidance on Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Consumer Rights Bill: House of Lords proposes new amendments to regulate secondary ticketing sales
- Crown Commercial Service guidance on new transparency requirements for publishing on Contracts Finder
- Valid disclaimer of responsibility to third parties in audit report meant claim against auditors should be struck out (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.