- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a maintenance contract is silent on whether it can be assigned, can the contract be assigned to the buyer?
- Can a contract be varied by consent of the parties retrospectively?
- Is it possible to have more than one promoter for a competition or prize draw?
- Can a tenant obtain third party personal data under section 11 of the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993?
- Is an obligation to take reasonable steps likely to equate to an obligation to use reasonable endeavours?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Finance Act 2014 introduces remote gambling duty in the UK
- High Court considers claims under an indemnity for sums not yet paid out
- New suite of cloud computing practice notes and checklist
- PhonepayPlus publishes update on affiliate marketing discussion paper
- Supreme Court ruling on application of "reasonably well-informed and normally diligent" tenderer standard
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.