- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a definition is only used or referenced in another definition, will its enforceability be affected?
- Would you please email me the judgment of the John Lewis v Roddy Mansfield case?
- Is a request for a daily service at high volume within the scope of a provision saying a service will be provided "from time to time"?
- Does a novation agreement require a party to take on all previously accrued liabilities?
- Do you have any specific package tour terms and conditions or online terms and conditions for the supply of services to consumers and/or businesses?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- Court considers whether risks adequately explained to client in professional negligence action (High Court)
- LSB consultation on the regulation of in-house lawyers
- Global Law Summit: some observations on choice of jurisdiction
- Supreme Court considers accessory liability in tort
- Issue whether single representative can bind a company is governed by law of place where company incorporated (Court of Appeal)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.