- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Under the new Consumer Rights Act 2015 does a consumer need to follow the remedies in order before they can avail of the final right to reject the goods and receive a full refund?
- Do you have B2B T&C's for supply of goods where the supplier has purchased goods and modified them for resale, or where the supplier sells on to another party who incorporates goods into a finished product for resale?
- If C sells to A products that include parts from B, is there a clause to insert in the contract between C and A that allows C to assign to B the debt if A fails to pay for goods, so that B must pursue A for the debt directly?
- How should we present our terms and conditions and pre-contract information to consumers when selling through an online marketplace operated by a third party?
- What is the easiest way to find a template for an "indemnity" or hold harmless" letter in PL materials?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- ECJ ruling on time limit for bringing procurement action
- ECJ ruling on application of Universal Service Directive to tariff modification clauses
- Advocate General opinion on whether contracting authority can accept substitute tenderer that has not been pre-qualified
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key business tax announcements
- Revised thresholds from 1 January 2016 under new public procurement directives
The new Data Protection practice area page provides quick and easy access to specialist resources that help organisations comply with data protection law and regulation.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.