- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there a legally binding contract if an offeror fails to sign its own terms, after those terms have been signed and returned by the offeree and the parties act as though a contract has been agreed?
- Can I withdraw an advertised promotion?
- Might a local authority which receives a finder's fee from a service provider be caught by the Commercial Agents Regulations 1993 or EU competition law?
- What justification, other than explicit consent, exists to transfer sensitive personal data outside of the EEA?
- My client wants to donate a chattel to a museum. What agreement do you suggest?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Consumer Rights Bill commences Report stage in the House of Lords
- General Court dismisses appeal against Europol procurement decisions
- Joint Head of Fraud at SFO says Bribery Act is being taken "very seriously"
- Government response to consultation on implementing the ADR Directive and the Online Dispute Resolution Regulation
- Ruling on strike out of amendment to particulars of claim in procurement action against Gatwick Airport
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.