- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can parties agree to include a provision that call-off contracts under a framework agreement will take effect as a deed, so as to have a longer limitation period?
- In a contract for the sale of goods by instalments, if a buyer does not accept delivery of one instalment and the seller re-sells the goods as permitted by the contract, must the seller still supply the instalment, or is it severed from the contract?
- Does an entire agreement clause negate the possibility of implying a term through a previous course of dealing?
- How do I terminate licence provisions that survived termination of the main contract?
- Can two entities be joint promoters of a prize promotion for the purpose of the CAP Code? What are the considerations for a joint promoter?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- Refundable good conduct guarantee is a permissible pre-condition to enforcement proceedings (ECJ)
- Article on varying contracts in uncertain times
- Crown Commercial Service publishes updated guidance on paying invoices in 30 days
- Advocate General recommends that national legislation which enables review of decisions made prior to contract award does not contravene the Remedies Directive
- General Court dismisses appeal by Secolux against Commission procurement decision regarding access to documents
The new Data Protection practice area page provides quick and easy access to specialist resources that help organisations comply with data protection law and regulation.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.