- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the scope of "offence" in relation to sensitive personal data in section 2 of the DPA?
- What duties does a vehicle manufacturer owe to the customer when the sole distributor has gone into liquidation?
- Will a deemed acceptance clause be effective in the case of emails?
- How should limited time offers be marketed?
- Is an obligation in a recital legally binding?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Cross-border electronic signatures: Regulation on eID and trust services for electronic transactions in the Internal Market published in Official Journal
- Commission's annual public procurement implementation review for 2013
- Illegality defence fails in tort but succeeds in contract (High Court)
- Public sector opinion blog: Public procurement legislation and policy review: June 2014 to August 2014
- New article: Dispensing with American Cyanamid: a fresh approach to interim relief in procurement challenges?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.