- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What legislation, regulations and precedents are relevant to package holiday travel?
- Is there a legally binding contract if an offeror fails to sign its own terms, after those terms have been signed and returned by the offeree and the parties act as though a contract has been agreed?
- Can I withdraw an advertised promotion?
- Might a local authority which receives a finder's fee from a service provider be caught by the Commercial Agents Regulations 1993 or EU competition law?
- What justification, other than explicit consent, exists to transfer sensitive personal data outside of the EEA?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Directors: confidential information and delivery up (High Court)
- Ombudsman finds no maladministration in Court of Justice's conduct of call for tender
- Consumer Rights Bill commences Report stage in the House of Lords
- High Court grants Cabinet Office application to lift suspension on award of framework agreement
- General Court dismisses appeal against Europol procurement decisions
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.