- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Under the Commercial Agents Regulations, it states that where an agent is entitled to an indemnity payment, it will not prevent them from seeking damages. In what circumstances will the agent's right to seek damages arise?
- Do The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 apply to an event on a specified date?
- If a party is in breach at the time a contract is formed, will the innocent party have waived its rights in respect of that breach?
- Do you have a compliance with laws clause?
- Does "subject to approval" carry the same meaning as "subject to contract"?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- Northern Ireland County Court holds bakery's refusal to bake "support gay marriage" cake was direct discrimination
- General Court dismisses appeal against Commission decision on state aid to Spanish modular housing company
- Hague Conference on Private International Law Adopts Choice of Law Principles
- Commercial Court has provided important guidance in relation to the law of mitigation
- Ombudsman finds no maladministration in evaluation of tender by European External Action Service
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.