- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Should an indemnity include a long list of particular types of loss?
- Are white goods supplied by a developer under a new build residential contract covered by the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or as part of the property contract?
- After termination, how can a party still remain under a contractual obligation in respect of certain clauses in the contract?
- Under the Commercial Agents Regulations, it states that where an agent is entitled to an indemnity payment, it will not prevent them from seeking damages. In what circumstances will the agent's right to seek damages arise?
- Do The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 apply to an event on a specified date?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- ECJ rules that "click-wrapping" fulfils the requirements of Article 23 of 2001 Brussels Regulation
- Part 36: indemnity costs and interest (High Court)
- Adjudicator had jurisdiction to order restitution following breach of contract (TCC)
- ECJ ruling on meaning of a service concession
- Northern Ireland County Court holds bakery's refusal to bake "support gay marriage" cake was direct discrimination
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.