- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who suffers the loss when, as the result of a fraudster's scam, a debtor pays a debt by transfer to the fraudster's account rather than the account of the creditor?
- Is it possible to waive the statutory cooling off period of 14 days if a consumer wants the services to begin within the 14 day period?
- Does the SGSA apply to a consultancy agreement?
- What are the rights of a commercial agent to commission and interest on commission when the agent has been unable to issue a commission invoice due to the principal's failure to provide a statement on commission due?
- In a blog, is it correct that on every forum/chat room/social media which he is active, the blogger must make it clear that he is affiliated with that product and is receiving payment?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
An article considering some potential implications of Brexit for commercial and contract law.
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on consumer law.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Small Business Commissioner complaints scheme: consultation outcome and draft Regulations
- Ofcom publishes final report on its review of the regulation of Royal Mail
- Law Society publishes a revised practice note on LPP
- Waste recycling contract rectified (TCC)
- Whether investor is a "consumer" under Recast Brussels Regulation remains undecided (High Court)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.