- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What are the differences regarding exclusions of liability for negligence versus breach of contract?
- For the purposes of the Consumer Contracts Regulations, is a subscription service to view material on a website "digital content" or the supply of a service?
- What issues should be considered in a pilot franchise agreement?
- Can a specification for goods be caveated and can you take an order and deposit for goods which you do not own but which may be in stock in the near future?
- Do you have an agreement that covers purchase/licence of data for direct marketing?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- BIS consults on granting businesses injunctive powers to prevent copycat packaging
- ECJ considers approach for national courts under Article 3(1) on unfair terms in consumer contracts
- Marketing of products: European Parliament adopts first-reading position on proposed Market Surveillance Regulation
- Musicians not entitled to specific performance of their contracts
- Marketing of products: European Parliament adopts first-reading position on proposed Regulation on consumer product safety