- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a consistent failure to pay a repudiatory breach giving a right to terminate under common law, as distinct from, and in addition to, any contractual right to terminate?
- In an oral agency agreement, would a term that the agent cannot do business with a competing business be implied?
- Are distance learning courses relating to a consumer's work and paid for by the consumer caught by the Consumer Contracts Regulations?
- If a contract is signed by a trading company rather than the registered company, will the contract be considered void for lack of capacity?
- Is a "time of the essence" clause incompatible with liquidated damages?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- CMA calls for information on commercial use of consumer data
- High Court rules that damages for breach of procurement rules are not discretionary
- ECJ considers whether Unfair Terms Directive applies to contracts for legal services with consumers
- High Court dismisses claim challenging government decision not to tender for administration of new scheme
- High Court holds that indemnity claims were not subject to an implied term of accuracy