- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Under the SGA where there is a contract for delivery by instalments and one is delivered late, can the buyer terminate?
- Can you contract out of the right to set-off?
- Under the CCRs can a consumer keep a promotional item provided "free" when cancelling a contract?
- Do we have to rely on a contract from the other side which has hand-written amendments which do not appear on our counter-signed copy which shows them?
- Are discounted and bespoke goods covered under the Consumer Rights Act 2015?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- ECJ ruling on compatibility with EU law of Italian court fees for procurement review procedures
- ECJ ruling on whether public authorities can be economic operators for purposes of public procurement rules
- Consumer ADR Regulations now in force
- Civil recovery disposal for failure to prevent bribery
- ICO issues record £200,000 fine for automated marketing calls
The new Data Protection practice area page provides quick and easy access to specialist resources that help organisations comply with data protection law and regulation.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.