- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can parties make a contract for a price to be agreed later?
- Is a data processing agreement required for data transfers between a UK data controller and a US data processor that has self-certified under the safe harbor scheme?
- How do you oblige a parent company to deliver goods if its subsidiary defaults?
- In a contract governed by the Consumer Contracts Regulations can a supplier make a charge for uninstalling goods where the consumer cancels and is the supplier responsible for the costs of making good?
- Is a contract formed by distance methods for a course a reservation to request the services of a professional?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: request for written evidence
- Insurance Bill introduced in the House of Lords for first reading
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill 2014-15: second reading in the House of Commons
- General Court annuls European Parliament tender decision
- ASA and CAP provide guidance on affiliate marketing ads and "free" claims in apps and games
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.