- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a surgeon request to see a patient's GP records without the consent of the patient?
- Can a law firm be compelled to provide a full copy of their client file to the client who owes outstanding fees, pursuant to a Subject Access Request being made by that client. Alternatively, what information must be given to comply with such a request?
- Will there be copyright protection for the typographical arrangement of an old novel?
- Would the payment to a sales agent of a set fee per month (instead of commission) be a derogation from the Commercial Agents Regulations 1993?
- Can an insurer agree to a consent statement to provide customer data to the Financial Ombsudman Service without falling foul of the Data Protection Act?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (Fines on Summary Conviction) Regulations 2015 made
- Further guidance on Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- High Court ruling on service of claim form in procurement action
- Cabinet Office Procurement Policy Note on taking account of suppliers' past performance
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: Royal Assent and publication of Act
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.