- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- To what extent are cookies governed by EU law?
- Do you have any thoughts as to where a scale of damages for breaches of the PECR and DPA might have come from?
- Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act, can you claim interest on the sum including VAT?
- Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, must there be a contract between the parties for the provisions of the Act to apply?
- Is an obligation to 'procure' a third party performs an act the same as 'ensure' the third party performs? What is the effect of changing 'procure' to 'use all reasonable endeavours to procure'?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- ECJ rules that tenderer that has breached competition law can be excluded from procurement procedure
- European Commission 2015 Work Programme: Commercial aspects
- Consumer Rights Bill: update
- ECJ ruling on participation of public hospital in procurement procedures
- Crown Commercial Service publishes guidance on options for public sector buyers when buying goods and services