- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where an offeree goes back before a deadline seeking clarification of the terms of that offer but receives no response from the offeror, has the offer lapsed?
- Do you have a multi jurisdictional guide in relation to record/data retention?
- In practice, how is an indemnity enforced and how is liability under an indemnity clause established?
- Does a customer have a claim against the liquidator for money paid by mistake and is there a right of set-off where invoices have been assigned to a factoring company?
- What is an arm's length transaction and who carries the burden of proof?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Gambling Commission publishes guide to gambling advertising codes
- Consumer Rights Bill republished
- General Court finds no errors in Council procurement of IT support services
- Supreme Court grants Marks and Spencer plc permission to appeal
- Public sector opinion blog: Public procurement legislation and policy review: September 2014 to November 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.