- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it possible to waive the statutory cooling off period of 14 days if a consumer wants the services to begin within the 14 day period?
- Does the SGSA apply to a consultancy agreement?
- What are the rights of a commercial agent to commission and interest on commission when the agent has been unable to issue a commission invoice due to the principal's failure to provide a statement on commission due?
- In a blog, is it correct that on every forum/chat room/social media which he is active, the blogger must make it clear that he is affiliated with that product and is receiving payment?
- Do you have a template that covers the right for parties to renogiate payment terms at the end of an initial or extended term of agreement?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
An article considering some potential implications of Brexit for commercial and contract law.
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on consumer law.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Liability for estate agent's commission where client and payment conditions are unclear (Court of Appeal)
- General Court dismisses European Dynamics appeal against EMA rejection of candidates under framework contract
- DCLG consults on addition to Best Value Statutory Guidance
- Digital Economy Bill: House of Lords debates making use of digital harvesting software for ticketing abuse an offence
- Portability of online content services: COREPER endorses informal trialogue agreement on proposed Regulation
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.