- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If the UK subsidiary company receives a DSAR, do they have to disclose personal data processed and held by the US parent company?
- What do "authorise" and "permit" mean? Is there a difference?
- Can my client void a finance hire agreement on the basis of misrepresentations made by and duress applied by the equipment supplier?
- Can a supplier be prevented from reducing their liability because of customer input into deliverables?
- Why use a deed for confidentiality obligations?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Consumer law reform: Draft order transferring OFT advice and estate agency functions published
- 2014 Budget date announced
- Supreme Court confirms hotel discriminated against civil partners on grounds of sexual orientation
- Ombudsman criticises Commission request to extend validity of tenders after their expiry
- CRC: Allowances Regulations for Initial Phase made