- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you suggest a precedent for an intra-group sub-contracting arrangement?
- Does the fact that an agent cannot contract out of its rights under the Commercial Agents Regulations prevent the settlement of a compensation/indemnity claim for what might be less than the entitlement under the Regulations?
- Can a principal require an agent to disclose information about other services the agent proposes to offer, and to obtain the principal's consent before offering such services?
- Do you have a precedent for rescinding a contract by agreement?
- Can a storage company return goods to an owner who is not paying the storage charges?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- Consumer Rights Bill receives Royal Assent
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill receives Royal Assent
- BIS consults on protection of small businesses when purchasing goods and services
- CMA guidance on consumer rights of undergraduate students
- New practice note on the new and revised procurement procedures under the PCR 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.