- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What issues should be considered in a pilot franchise agreement?
- Can a specification for goods be caveated and can you take an order and deposit for goods which you do not own but which may be in stock in the near future?
- Do you have an agreement that covers purchase/licence of data for direct marketing?
- When a courier delivers personal information (e.g. payslips) are they regarded as "processing" this personal information?
- What happens if X assigns the benefit of its contract with W to Y, and X is then wound up/dissolved?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Marketing of products: European Parliament adopts first-reading position on proposed Market Surveillance Regulation
- Musicians not entitled to specific performance of their contracts
- Marketing of products: European Parliament adopts first-reading position on proposed Regulation on consumer product safety
- Court of Appeal holds that principal could not end its agent's authority to collect payments
- Reform of the EU public procurement regime: updated practice note