- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is an obligation in a recital legally binding?
- Do you have a pro-forma for a data transfer agreement for the sharing of personal data between internal company groups?
- What are the implications of blacklisting a client on an internal database?
- Why do you say that the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 applies to a charity?
- Does the Data Protection Act apply to data subjects who are deceased?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- European Commission issues guide for consumers accessing goods and services in the EU
- High Court considers whether assessment of bonus pool involved contractual discretion
- EHRC call for evidence on religion and belief issues
- Court considers implied choice of law under Rome I (Commercial Court)
- BIS publishes guidance for businesses on Consumer Protection (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.