- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What duties does a vehicle manufacturer owe to the customer when the sole distributor has gone into liquidation?
- Will a deemed acceptance clause be effective in the case of emails?
- How should limited time offers be marketed?
- Is an obligation in a recital legally binding?
- Do you have a pro-forma for a data transfer agreement for the sharing of personal data between internal company groups?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Cross-border electronic signatures: Regulation on eID and trust services for electronic transactions in the Internal Market published in Official Journal
- Illegality defence fails in tort but succeeds in contract (High Court)
- European Commission issues guide for consumers accessing goods and services in the EU
- High Court considers whether assessment of bonus pool involved contractual discretion
- TUPE service provision changes: change of underlying client and task of short-term duration (EAT)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.