- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are there any implied terms that would be incorporated into an agreement to purchase a trading company and would the trading company be considered 'goods' for the purpose of the Sale of Goods Act?
- Which statute applies to contracts concluded in 2011 in relation to unfair contract terms?
- If a simple contract has been incorrectly executed by one party, what can be done to rectify the incorrect execution?
- Can a party totally exclude liability for breach of confidential information?
- Do you have a currency conversion clause?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- European Commission publishes revised guidance on the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive
- European Commission proposes amendments to Audiovisual Media Services Directive
- Commission proposes new e-commerce rules
- Ofcom reports on its review of the regulation of Royal Mail
- Government call for evidence on quicker switching
The 3rd Annual Retail Law Forum takes place on 15 June 2016. For the most up to date information, including the agenda and speakers, click here to visit our website.
The new Data Protection practice area page provides quick and easy access to specialist resources that help organisations comply with data protection law and regulation.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.