- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is an obligation to take reasonable steps likely to equate to an obligation to use reasonable endeavours?
- Can parties make a contract for a price to be agreed later?
- Is a data processing agreement required for data transfers between a UK data controller and a US data processor that has self-certified under the safe harbor scheme?
- How do you oblige a parent company to deliver goods if its subsidiary defaults?
- In a contract governed by the Consumer Contracts Regulations can a supplier make a charge for uninstalling goods where the consumer cancels and is the supplier responsible for the costs of making good?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- TSI discussion paper on improving consistency across approved trader schemes
- App industry: European Commission publishes assessment of proposals by Apple, Google and trade associations on in-app purchases in online games
- CMA adopts Annexes to Unfair contract terms guidance
- Cross-border electronic signatures: Council adopts Regulation on electronic identification and trust services for transactions in the Internal Market
- Law Commission's 12th Programme of law reform: insolvency and consumer aspects
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.