- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there any judicial authority on the meaning of "commercially reasonable endeavours"?
- Can the parties to a commercial agent's agreement agree compensation before termination or the end of the notice period?
- Do you have a clause that deals with penalties for late delivery of a project?
- Is it right that a signed delivery note is evidence of inspection and acceptance of goods by a consumer?
- What happens if an agreement is silent on the circumstances in which commission is not payable to the introducer?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- ECJ judgment relating to interpretation of Article 4(2) of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Directive
- ECJ finds one-off provision of incorrect information to a single consumer a "misleading commercial practice"
- General Court judgment on appeal by European Dynamics against procurement decisions of EU body Frontex
- Supreme Court urge for review of ex turpi causa
- Public sector opinion blog: Innovation partnership – does it offer a genuine breakthrough?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.