- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, does a limitation of liability apply to a third party?
- Is a consistent failure to pay a repudiatory breach giving a right to terminate under common law, as distinct from, and in addition to, any contractual right to terminate?
- In an oral agency agreement, would a term that the agent cannot do business with a competing business be implied?
- Are distance learning courses relating to a consumer's work and paid for by the consumer caught by the Consumer Contracts Regulations?
- If a contract is signed by a trading company rather than the registered company, will the contract be considered void for lack of capacity?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- ASA adjudicates on third party ads promoting customer helpline numbers
- High Court considers whether inspection clause was exclusive in determining quality of goods
- Groceries Code Adjudicator: draft penalty order laid before Parliament
- Consumer Protection Partnership publishes 2015 priority areas for action
- High Court considers scope of agent's authority and use of a signature machine
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.