- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you recover a regulatory fine under an indemnity?
- What is the limitation period for a claim for compensation for the processing of data about an individual under section 13(1) of the Data Protection Act 1998?
- How do you terminate a contract which is not evidenced in writing, so therefore has no termination provisions, when one party has failed to make payments?
- What rights does the trader have under the Consumer Contracts Regulations?
- Where a data controller is UK-based, what agreements are necessary to transfer personal data from a UK data processor to a non-EEA sub-processor?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Gambling Commission publishes advice on suspicious activity reporting requirements for remote gambling operators
- HMRC issues guidance on changes to gambling tax from 1 December 2014
- Ministry of Justice confirms that Consumer Contracts Regulations do not apply to legal aid
- CAP issues guidance on copycat websites
- Right to adjudicate not granted by Third Party Rights Act 1999
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.