- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can Section 14 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 be impliedly excluded by an express warranty limited in time?
- Can you ever justifiably breach a contract?
- What is a contract for digital content and what rights does a consumer have regarding cancellation and refund?
- What is the limitation period for a compensation claim under the Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993?
- If a novation is drafted so as to provide a release from all liabilities under the contract being novated, can a tortious claim still be brought?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Government publishes response to consultation on changes to street trading legislation
- High Court awards damages for breach of confidence in mosquito nets dispute
- Changes to VAT rules for businesses supplying digital services to EU consumers
- England not appropriate forum for claim with Iranian connections (Commercial Court)
- Commission sends reasoned opinions to Italy for alleged breaches of public procurement rules
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.