- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do we need recitals in a contract?
- Can you assign an unexecuted agreement?
- What are the damages for termination on grounds of a material (non-repudiatory) breach?
- Do you have a confidentiality clause to prevent customers disclosing our specifications to third party competitors when asking for other quotes?
- If a deposit is taken for a car, but then the retailer says the price was a mistake, is there a valid contract?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- High Court rejects action challenging operation of framework agreement for supply of locum doctors
- High Court applies business common sense in contract interpretation
- FCA discussion paper on smarter consumer communications
- BIS publishes policy paper on consumer rights and protection network
- Crown Commercial Service publishes Procurement Policy Note 11/15 on acceptance of unstructured electronic invoices
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.