- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have a clause allowing price increases by reference to the RPI?
- If my client's customer, under an equipment hire agreement, sells its business, how can I ensure that the purchaser of the business honours the payment obligations under the hire agreement?
- What is the scope of exclusivity under an outsourcing contract?
- Do we need recitals in a contract?
- Can you assign an unexecuted agreement?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- CMA assumes ICPEN presidency
- Commission publishes report on Points of Single Contact under the Services Directive
- Acquisitions: construction of material adverse change clause (High Court)
- Supreme Court dismisses appeal against government decision not to tender for administration of new scheme
- Lean sourcing guidance updated to take account of the PCR 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.