- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do you terminate a contract which is not evidenced in writing, so therefore has no termination provisions, when one party has failed to make payments?
- What rights does the trader have under the Consumer Contracts Regulations?
- Where a data controller is UK-based, what agreements are necessary to transfer personal data from a UK data processor to a non-EEA sub-processor?
- Can a consumer waive its rights to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013?
- Do the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 apply to partnerships?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Act 2014 Commencement Order published
- ECJ ruling on application of exceptions to the ineffectiveness remedy
- BIS updates guidance on electronic signatures
- Gambling Commission publishes guide to changes to law on gambling advertising
- Supreme Court overturns Court of Appeal's decision on Doorstep Selling Regulations
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.