- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a customer have a claim against the liquidator for money paid by mistake and is there a right of set-off where invoices have been assigned to a factoring company?
- What is an arm's length transaction and who carries the burden of proof?
- Will my deed of assignment be valid?
- What legislation, regulations and precedents are relevant to package holiday travel?
- Is there a Word version of the 2002 controller-to-processor standard contractual clauses?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- 2014 Autumn Statement predictions
- Directors: confidential information and delivery up (High Court)
- Ombudsman finds no maladministration in Court of Justice's conduct of call for tender
- Consumer Rights Bill commences Report stage in the House of Lords
- High Court grants Cabinet Office application to lift suspension on award of framework agreement
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.