- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a surgeon request to see a patient's GP records without the consent of the patient?
- Would the payment to a sales agent of a set fee per month (instead of commission) be a derogation from the Commercial Agents Regulations 1993?
- Can an insurer agree to a consent statement to provide customer data to the Financial Ombsudman Service without falling foul of the Data Protection Act?
- Can you give me any guidance on the interpretation of the expression "vital interest" in the context of the processing sensitive personal data and as stated under 3(3) Schedule 3 of the Data Protection Act?
- Can you suggest a precedent for an intra-group sub-contracting arrangement?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
A note aimed at those new to commercial law.
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (Fines on Summary Conviction) Regulations 2015 made
- Further guidance on Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Cabinet Office Procurement Policy Note on taking account of suppliers' past performance
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: Royal Assent and publication of Act
- Consumer Rights Bill receives Royal Assent
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.