- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Useful legislation, guidance and websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for commercial law professionals
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you introduce new terms and conditions when there is no paperwork on the original ones?
- What is the reason for not including a limitation of liability clause in your Introduction Agreement template?
- Are multi-entry draws prohibited?
- Can we sell work lottery tickets at different prices?
- Does varying a contract's express terms change the implied terms?
A toolkit to guide users through our key materials on basic English contract law principles.
How to search.
- 2013 Autumn Statement: business tax implications
- Share purchase agreement: penalty and forfeiture clauses (Court of Appeal)
- Law Commission suggests bills of sale for 12th law reform programme
- BIS publishes results of consultation on Product Safety and Market Surveillance Package
- UK opts in to amendments to Brussels Regulation (recast)