A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission approves acquisition of MWV's European tobacco and packaging operations by AR Packaging
- Slovak Antimonopoly Office proposes measures to increase bank customers' mobility
- City of Luxembourg opens to competition its market for transportation of human remains
- Commission approves acquisition of Delta Lloyd by Apollo
- Toh Han Li discusses Singapore antitrust policy in interview
- Ofgem issues Incentive on Connections Engagement guidance
- CMA decision on acquisition by Healthcare Environmental Services of G.W. Butler
- Ofwat forward programme 2015-2016
- CAA decision on approach to economic regulation of future runway capacity
- Two wrongs don't make a right: the High Court's decision in Gallaher and Somerfield
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.