A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Speech by Margrethe Vestager on outlook and recent developments in EU competition policy
- Merger notifications
- Advocate General opinion on legality of Dutch implementation of the Universal Service Directive
- ECJ dismisses European Dynamics appeal against EMA procurement procedure
- Speech by Margrethe Vestager on the tasks of competition enforcers
- Merger consultations
- Ofgem consults on initial proposals for setting revenue, outputs and incentives for NGET's roles in EMR
- CMA provisionally decides no material changes of circumstances requiring change in Ryanair/ Aer Lingus merger remedies and consults on revised draft final order
- CMA update on hearings prior to criminal trial in galvanised steel water storage tank cartel case
- CMA refers acquisition by Poundland of 99p Stores for Phase 2 investigation
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.