A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- Council announces COREPER agreement on antitrust damages directive
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- Private actions in competition law: Consumer Rights Bill introduced to Parliament
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission adopts package of measures to simplify procedures under EU Merger Regulation
- Commission approves state aid to support Bulgarian First Investment Bank
- Commission approves German renewable energy law for railway sector
- General Court dismisses Orange's appeal against Commission dawn raid decision
- Commission approves 2012 German Renewable Energy Act but orders partial recovery
- General Court upholds Ryanair's appeal against Commission decision that non-application of Irish air travel tax was not state aid
- Ofcom final determination of dispute between Cloud9 and Vodafone about charges under Roaming Regulation
- FCA terms of reference of credit card market study
- CMA summary advice for public sector procurers on bid-rigging
- CAA publishes guidance to airports on operational resilience
- DECC consultation on amendments to BSC to implement CfD supplier obligation exemption for EIIs
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.