A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission approves acquisition of Greenyard Foods by Deprez Holding
- CEER publishes final vision on regulatory arrangements for the gas storage market
- Commission approves merger of PRE and Axis
- Request from Austrian court for ruling on application of Brussels Regulation to claim for recovery of interest on competition fine
- Commission approves acquisition of Echo by Griffin and LVS II Lux
- Ofcom decisions and further consultation on public sector spectrum release
- CMA's new power to make written recommendations on proposals for legislation comes into force
- Ofgem statement on prepayment meters installed under warrant
- Ofgem letter on financing electricity interconnectors under the cap and floor regulatory regime
- CMA to look in detail at undertakings in lieu offered by Greene King
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.