A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Full text of Commission decision on Liberty Global/ Corelio/ W&W/ De Vijver Media merger published
- Commission sends statement of objections to Riberebro alleging participation in canned mushrooms cartel
- Commission approves acquisition of Averys by Equistone
- State aid recovery interest and reference rates from 1 June 2015
- Full text of Commission decision on ZF/TRW merger published
- CMA asked to advise on RBS/ Williams & Glyn divestment proposals
- CMA consults on updating guidance on "sunset clauses" in market investigation remedies
- CMA publishes research into businesses' understanding of competition law
- CMA publishes data tables for consumer survey conducted in retail banking market investigation
- Queen's Speech 2015: competition and regulatory implications
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.