A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- Private actions in competition law: Consumer Rights Bill introduced to Parliament
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- ECJ dismisses appeals by Versalis, Eni and the Commission in chloroprene rubber cartel case
- ECJ ruling on validity of state aid decision on unlawful state guarantee to Portuguese bank
- Commission clears acquisition of Hanson Building by Lone Star
- Full text of Huntsman/ Rockwood merger decision published
- Commission publishes full text of decision on acquisition of Covidien by Medtronic
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.