A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- Council announces COREPER agreement on antitrust damages directive
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- Private actions in competition law: Consumer Rights Bill introduced to Parliament
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission adopts package of measures to simplify procedures under EU Merger Regulation
- European Council conclusions on 2030 climate and energy policy framework - regulatory implications
- ECJ judgment on transparency requirement when energy suppliers vary prices
- Commission approves acquisition of ZF Lenksysteme by Bosch
- Merger notifications
- BEREC opinion on latest German proposal on regulating fixed termination rates
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.