A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- Council announces COREPER agreement on antitrust damages directive
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- Private actions in competition law: Consumer Rights Bill introduced to Parliament
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission adopts package of measures to simplify procedures under EU Merger Regulation
- European Council conclusions on 2030 climate and energy policy framework - regulatory implications
- ECJ judgment on transparency requirement when energy suppliers vary prices
- Details published of Intel's appeal against General Court judgment
- Commission approves acquisition of ZF Lenksysteme by Bosch
- Merger notifications
- Merger clearance
- Practical Law Public Sector opinion blog: NHS health care services and the Draft Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Ofcom consults on proposal to apply electronic communications code to Subtopia
- Ofgem directs revision of proposal to increase notification period for changes to distribution use of system charges
- Merger consultations
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.