A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Polish Competition Authority confirms that RPM is still a restriction of competition "by object"
- Commission approves acquisition of MWV's European tobacco and packaging operations by AR Packaging
- ACER invites comments on the Network Code on Emergency and Restoration
- Polish Competition Authority fines manufacturer and distributor of helicopter spare parts for refusal to supply
- Commission approves acquisition of Delta Lloyd by Apollo
- Ofgem letter on its expectations of telephone services provided by suppliers in the domestic energy market
- Ofgem issues Incentive on Connections Engagement guidance
- CMA decision on acquisition by Healthcare Environmental Services of G.W. Butler
- Ofgem publishes revised "Licence Lite" operating guidance
- Ofwat forward programme 2015-2016
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.