A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- Private actions in competition law: Consumer Rights Bill introduced to Parliament
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Federal Cartel Office fines manufacturer of sparkling water for abusive hindrance of competitors
- Ofgem announces two competition investigations
- Danish Competition Council recommends new regulation of specialist medical practitioners
- Lithuanian Competition Council fines two companies for anti-competitive pricing agreement in alternative energy sector
- ACM decides that market-wide sustainability arrangement for chickens restricts competition
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.