A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission approves acquisition of Partner in Pet Foods Holdings by Pamplona Capital
- General Court partially upholds appeal against Commission's refusal to grant access to documents in car glass cartel
- Commission approves joint acquisition of Nefab by FAM and Fanopi
- Commission approves acquisition of Kem One Innovative Vinyls by OpenGate Capital Group Europe
- Commission approves acquisition of Scimitar Topco by CDR Group
- CMA provisional findings in energy market investigation
- Ofgem statutory consultation on licence modifications to enhance role of system operator following ITPR project
- CMA notice of intention to open disclosure room following energy market investigation provisional findings
- DfT publishes rail franchising competition guide 2015
- Ofwat consults on financial monitoring framework
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.