A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission approves acquisition of Morgan Stanley's Global Oil Merchanting Unit by Castleton
- Commission approves third prolongation of Polish credit union resolution scheme
- Merger notifications
- Commission publishes guidelines for the examination of state aid to the fisheries and aquaculture sector
- Commission clears Mitsui's acquisition of a stake in GRI
- Ofwat announces modifications to conditions of appointment of Anglian Water, Severn Trent Water and South West Water
- CAT announces nomination of new CAT Chairman
- Ofcom decision on modifications to telephone number application form
- CMA notice of its intention to consider undertakings in lieu offered by Muller
- CMA full text of decision on acquisition by Willis Group Holdings of Miller Insurance Services LLP
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.