A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- Council announces COREPER agreement on antitrust damages directive
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- Private actions in competition law: Consumer Rights Bill introduced to Parliament
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission adopts package of measures to simplify procedures under EU Merger Regulation
- Gneneral Court rules that Commission entitled to reject tender
- Summary of Motorola Article 102 infringement decision published
- JFTC issues cease and desist order and surcharge payment order to steel ball manufacturer
- Slovak Antimonopoly Office approves merger of MEIF 4 and Towercom
- Municipality of Vilnius City suspected of infringement of Law on Competition
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.