A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Another BEREC opinion on German proposed regulation of fixed termination rates
- Commission approves acquisition of Tunels by Ardian and Abertis
- Commission approves DEMB / Mondelez coffee joint venture with conditions
- Commission approves joint venture between Compagnie Generale de Geophysique and Wood Mackenzie
- Amendment to Capacity Management Guidelines to clarify timing of ACER report on congestion
- Ofgem latest guidelines for preparing Consolidated Segmental Statements
- Merger clearance
- Ofgem decision on modifications to NGGT's licence to terminate permit arrangements
- Ofwat information notice on establishing an interim code panel to support opening of retail market
- Ofgem decision on certification of WoDs Transmission under ownership unbundling requirements
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.