A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: private actions in competition law
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Ofgem announces review of markets data
- Ofgem consults on pension deficit funding policy
- Choice of English courts for competition damages claims
- CMA adverse provisional findings on acquisition by Reckitt Benckiser of the K-Y brand from Johnson & Johnson
- Ofgem confirms fine on E.ON for licence breaches in relation to overcharging
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.