A note aimed at those new to competition law.
Practitioner opinion articles on competition law developments and trends.
Key recent developments
- BIS consults on review of CAT rules of procedure
- Antitrust damages directive published in Official Journal
- Commission White Paper on making EU merger control more effective
- Commission Communication on past and future of antitrust enforcement under Regulation 1/2003
- Commission adopts new technology transfer block exemption and guidelines
- CMA guidance on Competition Act investigations, cartel prosecutions, concurrency and consumer powers
- Private actions in competition law: Consumer Rights Bill introduced to Parliament
- CMA publishes vision, values and strategy and performance management framework and consults on annual plan and prioritisation principles
- CMA guidance on mergers, market studies and investigations, penalties, transparency and cost recovery
- Commission opens in-depth investigation into support measures granted to Italian Banca Tercas
- Merger notifications
- Commission approves Danish support for offshore wind farm
- General Court dismisses appeal against Commission conditional approval of French state aid scheme for France Telecom pensions
- Commission announces Energy Union package: regulatory aspects
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.