- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Limited Partnerships: trading disclosures: do the details of all the limited partners need to be disclosed?
- Reductions of capital: Can the company repay more than the value of the shares cancelled?
- Company accounts: Can a minority shareholder require the company to raise his queries on the accounts with the auditors?
- Charitable company limited by guarantee: can members propose resolutions to be passed at the annual general meeting?
- Articles of association: How do we ensure that a company's articles of association cover authority for the company to act as executor, trustee and attorney?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
- Directors: confidential information and delivery up (High Court)
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Market Abuse) Regulations 2014 published
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: Bill moves to House of Lords (corporate aspects)
- Narrative reporting: directive on disclosure of non-financial and diversity information published in Official Journal
- Takeover Code: response statement on miscellaneous Code amendments
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.