- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial and narrative reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Global Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Treasury shares: is a stock transfer form required when shares are transferred or sold out of treasury?
- Bearer shares: can an indemnity be accepted for a lost bearer share certificate?
- Share buybacks: Can an unlimited company pay in instalments?
- Do the substantial property transaction rules apply when a charitable trust provides a negative pledge to secure borrowing by a charitable company?
- Waiver of dividends: what amount should be recommended by directors/declared by the company in the event that two out of three shareholders wish to waive their right to an interim dividend?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Counsel's answers to our recent questions.
An article considering the practical impact of EU changes to the regulation of UK listed companies.
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
Trends and highlights from the first half of 2015.
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015.
Insights into the UK shareholder voting process.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Come and hear from a panel of in-house counsel on what they expect from their external law firms, in particular in relation to know how and training. Free for customers. Places limited so RSVP to secure your place.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.