- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Global Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Share buybacks: can a company buy back shares into treasury when it does not have sufficient distributable reserves but does have sufficient share premium?
- Section 793: is there a requirement to provide details of the dates of acquistion of interests when responding to a section 793 notice?
- Share buybacks: what are a shareholder's remedies where a company has agreed to buy back shares but does not have sufficient distributable profits to do so?
- Distributions: do the statutory restrictions continue to apply while a company is in administration?
- Share buybacks: from when does the period for filing start to run? What date should be inserted in the register of members for the buyback?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
An article reviewing the European IPO market and considering the trends in recent market practice.
An article looking at the significant changes to UK accounting standards.
Counsel's answers to our recent questions.
Trends and highlights from 2014.
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015.
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
Guidance on directors' remuneration reporting.
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act: first commencement regulations
- Warranty claims: validity of buyer's notice of claim (High Court)
- Fourth money laundering directive: European Parliament second reading and adoption (corporate aspects)
- What's Market: deals added 2 May 2015 - 15 May 2015
- Transparency Directive: delegated regulation on regulatory technical standards on major holdings published in Official Journal
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the business tax changes made by the Finance Act 2015