- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial and narrative reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- Legal updates
- Email archive
- Key dates for corporate lawyers: 2017
- Key dates for corporate lawyers: 2016
- Case tracker
- Financial and narrative reporting: key developments tracker
- Corporate governance: key developments tracker
- Partnerships and LLPs: key developments tracker
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Global Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are non-executive directors covered by the gender pay gap regulations?
- Should bonus payments received from a parent company be included in the gender pay gap calculations?
- Execution of documents: how does a CIC execute a deed?
- Do the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017 require companies to include LLP members in their reports?
- PSC register: can a sole director be a person with significant control?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Counsel's answers to our recent questions.
Kathryn Cearns’s answers to a selection of accounting questions.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
This article summarises the main developments that will affect corporate law practitioners in England and Wales in 2017.
A round up of some of the key highlights and trends in UK public M&A activity over the course of 2016 and some predictions for public M&A in 2017.
Key trends from the 2016 reporting and AGM season.
A guide to all of Practical Law's resources on the Market Abuse Regulation.
A guide to all of Practical Law's resources on the requirements for companies and LLPs to create and maintain a register of people with significant control.
- Spring 2017 Budget business tax predictions
- What's Market: deals added 4 February 2017 – 17 February 2017
- Corporate governance: FRC announces review of UK Corporate Governance Code
- Equity markets: FCA discussion paper on the effectiveness of UK primary markets
- Listing Rules: FCA consultation on amendments and new technical notes
Goode offers clear, in depth and succinct answers to issues arising from monetary obligations. It covers a range of familiar challenges you might encounter by rigorous analysis of underlying legal principles and provides you with an array of effective solutions.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.