- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Global Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- When a company is restored to the register, having been fully wound up before being dissolved, will it have any share capital?
- Companies House: how can I correct an error in a return of allotment filed at Companies House?
- Can a former shareholder request information from a company that it was entitled to when it was a shareholder and which related to a period when it was a shareholder?
- In relation to a Put/Call Option Agreement, does there need to be defined and/or a finite period to exercise the option?
- Shareholders' agreement: are the parties able to prevent one party from assigning rights under the agreement to a third party?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
An article reviewing the European IPO market and considering the trends in recent market practice.
An article looking at the significant changes to UK accounting standards.
Counsel's answers to our recent questions.
Trends and highlights from 2014
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
Guidance on directors' remuneration reporting
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
The new homepage provides easy access to topics such as corporate transactions, equity and debt markets and AGMs, as well as a new deal type Aim Rules: Reverse takeovers.