- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a reduction under section 641(4) involve the creation of a reserve?
- Is it possible to appoint a director of a charitable company limited by guarantee who is not also a member?
- Company meetings: can a company's articles permit annual general meetings to be held by teleconference?
- Compulsory transfers: is it possible for a company's articles to provide that the service of divorce proceedings on a shareholder is an event which triggers an obligation to transfer shares?
- Redeemable shares: can redeemable preference shares be converted into ordinary shares?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
- Proxy advisors: Best Practice Principles for Shareholder Voting Research 2014
- Prospectus Directive: draft Commission delegated regulation on supplementary prospectuses
- What's Market: deals added 22 February 2014 - 7 March 2014
- Takeover Code: amendments to reflect the replacement of the OFT and Competition Commission
- Corporate governance: QCA review of corporate governance disclosures
The event for GCs who want to become business leaders and drive efficiencies across the business.
19 - 20 March, London.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.