- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial and narrative reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Global Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Distributions: should directors have regard to performance subsequent to the last accounts date?
- How should a capital contribution be documented?
- Cross-option agreement: what happens on the simultaneous death of all shareholders?
- Open offers: can US shareholders be allowed to participate?
- Transfer of shares: can a transferee compel a company to register a transfer of shares?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Counsel's answers to our recent questions.
An article considering the practical impact of EU changes to the regulation of UK listed companies.
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
Trends and highlights from 2014.
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015.
Insights into the UK shareholder voting process.
- Acquisitions: construction of material adverse change clause (High Court)
- Proxy voting: SVWG discussion paper on transparency
- Prospectus Directive: ESMA updated opinion on Israeli equivalence
- Prospectus Directive: ESMA final report on regulatory technical standards under Omnibus II Directive
- Financial reporting: ESMA final report on guidelines on alternative performance measures
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.