- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial and narrative reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Global Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How does a company owned by certain long leaseholders that acquired the freehold to the property allow other long leaseholders to become shareholders?
- Can the members of a charitable company control admissions to membership?
- Charitable companies: how does a charitable company limited by guarantee change its objects?
- Redeemable shares: If a company has a contractual right to buy back ordinary shares from a shareholder in certain circumstances would those shares become redeemable shares?
- How does a company grant a power of attorney to someone to act on its behalf?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Counsel's answers to our recent questions.
An article considering the practical impact of EU changes to the regulation of UK listed companies.
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
Trends and highlights from the first half of 2015.
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015.
Insights into the UK shareholder voting process.
- Key dates for corporate lawyers: August 2015
- US corporate content: July 2015
- Corporate PSL breakfast briefing: 15 September 2015
- Unfair prejudice: court's discretion to order option to purchase shares where company balance sheet insolvent (Court of Appeal)
- Home Office publishes results of consultation on modern slavery in the supply chain
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Come and hear from a panel of in-house counsel on what they expect from their external law firms, in particular in relation to know how and training. Free for customers. Places limited so RSVP to secure your place.