- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Global Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Bearer shares: how must notice be given to bearers of share warrants under the Small Business, Enterpise and Employment Act 2015?
- Company names: can a company call itself a holding company when it is not in fact a holding company?
- When a company is restored to the register, having been fully wound up before being dissolved, will it have any share capital?
- Companies House: how can I correct an error in a return of allotment filed at Companies House?
- Can a former shareholder request information from a company that it was entitled to when it was a shareholder and which related to a period when it was a shareholder?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
An article reviewing the European IPO market and considering the trends in recent market practice.
An article looking at the significant changes to UK accounting standards.
Counsel's answers to our recent questions.
Trends and highlights from 2014
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
Guidance on directors' remuneration reporting
- Share buybacks: updated BIS guidance on buyback regulations
- What's Market: deals added 4 April 2015 - 17 April 2015
- Narrative reporting: ICSA guidance on good practice for annual reports
- Narrative reporting: ICSA guidance on annual report contents
- Corporate governance: PIRC shareholder voting guidelines 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the business tax changes made by the Finance Act 2015