- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Preference shares: can preference share rights be amended to remove any outstanding dividend payments?
- Forfeiture of shares: what options does a company have for dealing with forfeited shares?
- Does the issue of a golden share containing rights to a first capital distribution priority dividend and enhanced voting rights to prevent a variation of the rights attaching to the golden share constitute a change of control?
- Annual returns: do you need to give details of individuals who held shares between annual returns but not at the date of the latest annual return?
- Partnerships: what happens to the assets and liabilities of a general partnership on a "conversion" into a limited company?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
- Prospectus Directive: application to enforced sale of securities (ECJ)
- Key dates for corporate lawyers: October 2014
- Narrative reporting: Council adoption of directive on disclosure of non-financial and diversity information
- Transparency Directive: ESMA final report and draft regulatory standards on major shareholdings and financial instruments subject to notification
- Listing rules: FCA policy statement on sponsor competence and consultations on joint sponsors and sponsor conflicts
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.