- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- LLPs: where the LLP agreement is silent, what period of notice is required for a meeting of members to consider a resolution of the LLP to appoint an administrator?
- Employee shareholders: do shares have to be subscribed at market value or nominal value?
- How are assets distributed on a winding up where there is a prohibition on the distribution of assets to members in the articles of association?
- Stock transfer form: if a transfer of shares is registered without certificate 1 on the back of the stock transfer form being completed, what are the consequences?
- Trading disclosures: must a private limited company include the word "limited" in its business cards?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Annual reporting and AGMs 2014: What's Market practice?
An article looking at the significant changes to UK accounting standards.
Guidance on directors' remuneration reporting
Trends and highlights from first half of 2014
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
- Transparency Directive: draft Commission delegated regulation on regulatory technical standards on major holdings
- Transparency Directive and Prospectus Directive: Payments to Governments and Miscellaneous Provisions Regulations 2014
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: BIS consultation on reporting payment practices and policies
- Financial reporting: FRC consultation on amendments to FRS 101 (reduced disclosure framework) (2014/15 Cycle)
- What's Market: deals added 29 November 2014 - 12 December 2014
This unique event has been developed for Legal Management in smaller and mid-sized companies who face the continuing challenge of working with limited resources whilst having to deliver real value across the business. 25 November 2014, London. Book your place today.