- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Partnerships: what happens to the assets and liabilities of a general partnership on a "conversion" into a limited company?
- Are directors permitted to "declare a dividend" without seeking shareholder approval? If so, does the declaration of a dividend automatically create a debt?
- Company meetings: if a special resolution to adopt new articles of association is proposed, must a copy of the proposed new articles be circulated with the notice of general meeting?
- Articles: when do articles take effect if the objects are being altered?
- Articles: can the subsidiary articles be used for an overseas parent?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
- Register of members: proper purpose (Court of Appeal)
- Completion accounts: determination of applicable accounting policies (Court of Appeal)
- Takeover Code: consultation on post-offer undertakings and intention statements
- ISDX Growth Market: notice on assessment of existing issuers in accordance with Rules 4 and 5
- Societas Europaea: amendments to UK regulations
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
This unique event has been developed for Legal Management in smaller and mid-sized companies who face the continuing challenge of working with limited resources whilst having to deliver real value across the business. 25 November 2014, London. Book your place today.