- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Companies limited by guarantee: how can a member be removed?
- Unlimited companies and share buybacks
- Can an English partnership be a "holding company" as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006?
- On a written resolution to approve a share buyback, if shares are jointly held by parents on trust for their child, must the parents sign the written resolution?
- Companies limited by guarantee: can a company adopt bye-laws to govern the proceedings of a committee? Will these form part of the articles?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Annual reporting and AGMs 2014: What's Market practice?
An article looking at the significant changes to UK accounting standards.
Guidance on directors' remuneration reporting
Trends and highlights from 2014
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
The new homepage provides easy access to topics such as corporate transactions, equity and debt markets and AGMs, as well as a new deal type Aim Rules: Reverse takeovers.