- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Maintenance of capital and shareholder rights
- Share issues, transfers and dividends
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Share buybacks
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Redeemable shares: is class consent as well as general shareholder approval required to amend the terms of redeemable shares?
- What is the legal position if a company disposes of all its assets?
- Section 793 notices: what information is deemed to confirm the identity of a person interested in the relevant shares?
- Capital contributions: how can a shareholder inject cash into a company otherwise than as subscription moneys?
- Gifts to shareholders: can a company gift real property to its shareholders?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
- Private equity: Guidelines Monitoring Group sixth report on conformity with Walker Guidelines
- Financial reporting: FRC consultation on Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities
- DTRs: proposal to introduce charge for late publication of periodic financial reports
- Share purchase agreement: penalty and forfeiture clauses (Court of Appeal)
- 2013 Autumn Statement: corporate implications
Get the practical support you need to work faster and manage risk with our new China know-how service.
Practical strategies to manage your global business in an era of heightened enforcement. 5 December, London.