- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- DTR 5: where a person has an indirect holding, does he need to identify the beneficial owner when making a notification?
- Inside information: would a sale of a 20% holding amount to inside information?
- What are the obligations to report on greenhouse gas emissions following a merger of two companies?
- DTR 5: where a custodian (who has discretion to vote) has transferred the shares of a benefical owner to a sub-custodian, who has a notification obligation under DTR 5?
- Do you have a summary of provisions under the Companies Act 2006 which, under the transitional provisions, do not apply automatically to companies incorporated under the Companies Act 1985?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Annual reporting and AGMs 2014: What's Market practice?
An article looking at the significant changes to UK accounting standards.
Guidance on directors' remuneration reporting
Trends and highlights from 2014
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: completion of Lords committee stage (corporate aspects)
- Accounting Directive: BIS response to consultation on UK implementation
- Accounting Directive: draft UK implementing regulations
- What's Market: deals added 10 January 2015 - 23 January 2015
- ISDX Growth Market: consultation on proposed changes to Rules for Issuers and Corporate Adviser Handbook
This unique event has been developed for Legal Management in smaller and mid-sized companies who face the continuing challenge of working with limited resources whilst having to deliver real value across the business. 25 November 2014, London. Book your place today.