- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Share capital: what uses can a merger reserve be put to?
- Takeover Code: does the Takeover Code apply to the acquisition of a private limited company by a public limited company whose AIM listing was cancelled in 2012?
- Written resolutions: can a single member require the company to circulate a written resolution under section 292 of the Companies Act 2006?
- Is it necessary or prudent to carry out a telephone search in the Central Index of Winding up petitions immediately prior to exchange/completion?
- Charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs): do the Companies (Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2008 apply to CIOs?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
The new homepage provides easy access to topics such as corporate transactions, equity and debt markets and AGMs, as well as a new deal type Aim Rules: Reverse takeovers.