- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Company administration: is it possible for a company to have a "virtual office" as its registered office?
- Share buybacks: what is the reason behind Practical Law's cautious view that payment for buyback shares must be in cash?
- LLPs: where the LLP agreement is silent, what period of notice is required for a meeting of members to consider a resolution of the LLP to appoint an administrator?
- Employee shareholders: do shares have to be subscribed at market value or nominal value?
- How are assets distributed on a winding up where there is a prohibition on the distribution of assets to members in the articles of association?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
Annual reporting and AGMs 2014: What's Market practice?
An article looking at the significant changes to UK accounting standards.
Guidance on directors' remuneration reporting
Trends and highlights from first half of 2014
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
- Transparency Directive: ESMA consultation on European Electronic Access Point
- Statutory audit: FRC consultation on impact of EU reform on auditing and ethical standards
- Key dates for corporate lawyers: January 2015
- MiFID II: ESMA Technical Advice (corporate aspects)
- Company law: Bank Recovery and Resolution (No.2) Order (corporate aspects)
The new homepage provides easy access to topics such as corporate transactions, equity and debt markets and AGMs, as well as a new deal type Aim Rules: Reverse takeovers.