- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Dividends: can a beneficiary under a will receive dividends before grant of probate is received?
- Restoration of dissolved companies: what processs may be used to restore to the register a dissolved company that was struck off for failure to file its annual return?
- Share buybacks: where the company covers the cost of entering into a buyback agreement and gives indemnities in favour of the seller, do these form part of the consideration of the buyback shares?
- Could the extension of a long lease at peppercorn rent constitute the acquisition of a non-cash asset under s190 or 845?
- Company names: can a company change its name to that of a dissolved company?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
- US corporate content: August 2014
- Securities settlement and central securities depositories: regulation published in Official Journal (corporate aspects)
- Transparency Directive: FCA consultation on implementation of extractive industries reporting requirements
- What's Market: deals added 9 August 2014 - 22 August 2014
- Accounting Directive: government response to consultation on extractive industries reporting requirements
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
The new homepage provides easy access to topics such as corporate transactions, equity and debt markets and AGMs, as well as a new deal type Aim Rules: Reverse takeovers.