- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Share buybacks: what happens to treasury shares bought back under section 692(1)(b)?
- Share capital: where a shareholder proposes to create a legal mortgage over shares, will the company's register of members need to be updated? Will stamp duty be payable?
- Redeemable shares: terms of redeemable shares
- Companies limited by guarantee: how can a member be removed?
- Unlimited companies and share buybacks
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
An article reviewing the European IPO market and considering the trends in recent market practice.
An article looking at the significant changes to UK accounting standards.
Guidance on directors' remuneration reporting
Trends and highlights from 2014
Key corporate aspects of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill
GC100: the voice of general counsel and company secretaries working in FTSE 100 Companies.
- Deregulation Bill: Royal Assent and publication of Act (corporate aspects)
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: Royal Assent and publication of Act
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: BIS questionnaire on exceptions to ban on corporate directors
- Listing Rules: FCA policy statement and UKLA technical note on joint sponsors
- Cross-border mergers: consideration where transferor companies and transferee LLP had common members (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
The new homepage provides easy access to topics such as corporate transactions, equity and debt markets and AGMs, as well as a new deal type Aim Rules: Reverse takeovers.