- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies
Equity capital markets
- Acquisitions: auctions
- Asset acquisitions
- Share acquisitions: private
- Public mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Returns of value
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Companies House forms
- Company secretary
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate professionals
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can I use a deed of retirement where the partnership agreement does not specifically provide for a right to retire from the partnership?
- What is meant by "value" in the context of sectin 899 CA 2006 and voting at a court meeting to sanction a scheme of arrangement?
- Reductions of capital: should the share premium account be repaid to the shareholders on a pro rata basis or should it be repaid on the basis of the premium each shareholder paid on his or her shares?
- Share buybacks: in connection with a purchase by a company of its own shares, could the seller of those shares take security from the buying company?
- Will a not for profit sporting organisation (a golf club) fall into the first condition of regulation 3, part 2 of The Company and Business Names (Miscellaneous Provisions) Regulations 2009?
Search and compare the latest deals and AGMs. How to use What's Market.
- Corporate governance: FRC consultation on the UK Corporate Governance Code
- Company law: government response to BIS transparency and trust discussion paper
- Company filings: BIS response to consultation on simplifying filing requirements
- Listing Rules: FCA update on CP13/15 proposals
- Prospectus Directive: Council adoption of Omnibus II Directive (corporate aspects)
The new homepage provides easy access to topics such as corporate transactions, equity and debt markets and AGMs, as well as a new deal type Aim Rules: Reverse takeovers.