- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a costs budget have to be re-filed after it has been reduced and approved by the court?
- Is it necessary for a Part 36 offeror to obtain permission to withdraw a pre-action Part 36 offer prior to the expiry of the relevant period?
- What should I do if the claimant will not provide me with a receipt for the CCJ debt paid by my defendant client?
- Can I use Money Claim Online to issue proceedings that include a claim for the return of belongings?
- Where the other side has filed an inflated budget, how can I try to prevent my client suffering injustice?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Supreme Court discusses decline in dissenting judgments
- 78th CPR update: Civil Procedure (Amendment No 8) Rules 2014 and Practice Direction making document published
- Mitchell and Denton apply to applications made under CPR 3.4 (Court of Appeal)
- Exceptional circumstances meant it would be unjust to make usual Part 36 costs order (Commercial Court)
- Commercial Court grants injunction despite competing jurisdiction and arbitration clauses
11 February, London: Get practical tips on instructing experts in this free seminar from Practical Law and Stephenson Harwood.