- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does an exclusive jurisdiction clause prevent a party adjudicating?
- Is advice given by an in-house foreign lawyer privileged?
- Can B's insurers pursue a subrogated claim against A where A and B have entered into a "knock-for-knock" agreement?
- When will the SI relating to the amendments to CPR 6 and 74 to reflect the Brussels Regulation (recast) be available?
- What is the effect of a statutory demand served in the wrong form?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- High Court considers principles to apply in application for VTA 1958 proceedings to be heard in private
- Supreme Court rejects application of illegality rule to patent infringement
- High Court judgment on limitation in competition damages action against Visa
- Appeals: Extension of time for filing respondent's notice: Denton applied (Court of Appeal)
- Commercial Court orders funders to pay indemnity costs in $1.6 billion claim
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.