- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Should a solicitor include a demand for legal costs in a letter before action?
- CPR 6.14 and deemed date of service: how do you calculate this and do both days have to be business days?
- The new provision in paragraph 19 of PD52C – what purpose will it serve?
- Does the power of sale in sections 12 and 13 of the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977 require the court's authority?
- When does time start to run if a County Court order grants a stay of 28 days?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- New and revised materials in light of revised Part 36 (6 April 2015 changes)
- Enforcement of English judgments in other jurisdictions
- Enforcement of foreign judgments in England
- Jurisdiction: 2001 Brussels Regulation
- Jurisdiction: common law rules
- Jurisdiction: Recast Brussels Regulation
- Jurisdiction: an overview
- Court of Appeal sets out guidelines for determining whether jurisdiction clause is exclusive
- Adjudication, insolvency and non-payment in the UAE
- JUSTICE working group publishes report on improving the justice system
- Application for judicial review used to challenge unappealable decision (High Court)
- Payment into escrow account not a loss triggering indemnity under professional liability policy (Commercial Court)
Standard across the legal market, more judges and lawyers use the White Book than anything else. Why? Not only for the latest version of the rules, but also for the commentary provided by those best placed to advise you on what to do, so you can advise your client on what to do.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.