- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the period for serving and filing a reply and a defence to counterclaim?
- Is a document that is written in a foreign language admissible in English court proceedings?
- Do we have to disclose correspondence passing between two lawyers at different firms, who were both instructed by the same client on different matters, or is the correspondence privileged?
- Can a car abandoned by the debtor be sold to pay for the debt?
- What's the current position on escaping the obligation to prepare a costs budget?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2014
- EU publishes Regulation on allocation of financial responsibility for costs in investor-state disputes
- Illegality defence fails in tort but succeeds in contract (High Court)
- High Court refuses jury request and rules newspaper articles about MP bore defamatory meanings
- Expert determination not valid and enforceable (Court of Appeal)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.