- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does failure to claim under an insurance policy for damage suffered constitute failure to mitigate loss?
- Where a claimant has issued but not served a claim form, should he discontinue if he does not wish to proceed with the claim?
- How should I try to ensure the other side will honour the terms of a proposed settlement?
- Is there a definition for a 'custodian of a document' in relation to disclosure?
- Do solicitors have to notify other parties to a dispute if they are acting pro bono?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Taking of an account: discharging the burden of proof (Court of Appeal)
- Non-party costs order against non-lawyer representative (High Court)
- Court agrees to set aside order under CPR 23.11(2) but orders payment in under CPR 3.1(5) (Commercial Court)
- Adjudicator's decision on jurisdiction correct so declaratory relief application failed (TCC)
- Commercial Court clarifies succession exception to jurisdiction under the Brussels Regulation
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.