- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you extend time to serve a skeleton argument which accompanies an appellant's notice?
- What topics should a solicitor consider referring to when drafting a formal instructions to counsel document?
- Is it permissible for an individual who is a director of both joint claimant companies to sign just one joint statement of truth in the particulars of claim?
- Where a party accepts his opponent's Part 36 offer which was expressly stated not to take into account the defendant's counterclaim, what happens to the counterclaim?
- Does the Court accept digital signatures on Court Forms and Documents?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Adjudicator's decision enforced as had jurisdiction under JCT Building Contract for a Home Owner/Occupier (TCC)
- Supreme Court to hear appeal of relief from sanctions decision
- High Court upholds decision to refuse late application for trial by jury
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: November 2014
- Hague Convention: European Parliament consents with draft Council Decision to ratify the Hague Convention on choice of court
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.