- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do I need to tell the respondent that I need an extension of time to file the appeal bundle?
- Must I disclose translations of disclosable documents obtained by my firm, and paid for by my client, after proceedings were issued?
- Does failure to claim under an insurance policy for damage suffered constitute failure to mitigate loss?
- Where a claimant has issued but not served a claim form, should he discontinue if he does not wish to proceed with the claim?
- How should I try to ensure the other side will honour the terms of a proposed settlement?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Multi-tiered dispute resolution clauses, CPR 8 and experts in adjudication
- Jackson LJ on problems with the DBA Regulations and compliance
- Relief from sanction application for failure to give notice of funding arrangements (High Court)
- England not appropriate forum for claim with Iranian connections (Commercial Court)
- Commercial Court clarifies "necessary or proper party" head of jurisdiction and penalises non-disclosure
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.