- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is the permission of the court required to serve proceedings in Montenegro?
- Can a valid Part 36 offer be made on a subject to contract basis?
- Is it possible to apply for a Norwich Pharmacal order to identify the recipient of mistaken payments?
- Which form do I need for an alternative service application under CPR 6.15?
- Would a judgment from a court in Dubai be enforceable in England and Wales?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- ATE premiums not recoverable (Supreme Court)
- Law Society seeks practitioner's views on court fee increases
- Companies Registrar owes duty of care when registering winding-up orders (High Court)
- High Court considers whether inspection clause was exclusive in determining quality of goods
- High Court considers scope of agent's authority and use of a signature machine
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
11 February, London: Get practical tips on instructing experts in this free seminar from Practical Law and Stephenson Harwood.