- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can I be bound by the other side's terms of business even though I have never seen them?
- If the precise sum now due to my client from the defendant is unclear, should I request default judgment for the maximum amount possible?
- Do I need to serve the original signed Form N265 list of documents on my opponent, or will a photocopy suffice?
- Is the use of newspaper articles restricted under CPR 31.22?
- Does the Rome Convention apply to implied contracts and how will the applicable law be determined in the absence of choice?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Guidance for experts
- Consultation on Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims
- Multi-jurisdictional guide to dispute resolution: new edition published (August 2014)
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2014
- EU publishes Regulation on allocation of financial responsibility for costs in investor-state disputes
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.