- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a contract was terminated by agreement but a pre-termination contract breach was subsequently discovered, may the innocent party sue?
- How do you claim against a dissolved partnership?
- How do you refer to specific County Court hearing centres on court documents after 22 April 2014?
- Must a defendant bring a counterclaim or can he bring a second action against the same claimant for damages arising out of the same facts?
- How can we obtain disclosure of evidence from Trading Standards in order to assist in our claim?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Salutary lesson on applications to set aside orders made without a hearing (High Court)
- Case and costs management in the context of Part 8 claims (High Court)
- The County Court Remedies Regulations 2014 in force 22 April 2014
- Stark reminder of the risks of breaching unless orders (High Court)
- Automatic liquidation stay extends to Luxembourg legal proceedings (High Court)
Our new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners. Request your free trial.