- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can B's insurers pursue a subrogated claim against A where A and B have entered into a "knock-for-knock" agreement?
- When will the SI relating to the amendments to CPR 6 and 74 to reflect the Brussels Regulation (recast) be available?
- What is the effect of a statutory demand served in the wrong form?
- Should I apply for a stay of execution at the same time as applying to set aside the default judgment?
- Do I need to tell the respondent that I need an extension of time to file the appeal bundle?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Part 36: Effect of withdrawal and discontinuance where claim and counterclaim (High Court)
- Multi-tiered dispute resolution clauses, CPR 8 and experts in adjudication
- Jackson LJ on problems with the DBA Regulations and compliance
- Relief from sanction application for failure to give notice of funding arrangements (High Court)
- England not appropriate forum for claim with Iranian connections (Commercial Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.