- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the reasoning behind PD 5A.2.3, which sets out a prohibition on colour photocopies of dated colour court seals on documents filed at court?
- What topics should I typically discuss with a client at the outset of a litigation matter?
- Where we earlier served a witness summons on a person we no longer wish to call, can we simply ask him not to attend trial without notifying the other side that we issued the witness summons?
- Can the parties agree an extension of time for filing an acknowledgment of service?
- Does including an email address in a directions questionnaire or statement of case constitute consent to service by email?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Privilege: company documents held by a former shareholder following the company's dissolution not privileged (Upper Tribunal)
- CPR Practice Direction changes coming into force on 1 December 2014 and 10 January 2015
- Costs on discontinuance after settlement of adjudication enforcement
- Government response to consultation on implementing the ADR Directive and the Online Dispute Resolution Regulation
- Electronic filing in the TCC introduced
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.