- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Must lists of documents be filed at court if the directions order is silent on this?
- What costs can a litigant in person potentially recover in a small claims track case?
- Is there any guidance on directions for debt claims in the small claims track, fast track and multi-track?
- When a claim has been issued against a child with no litigation friend, what is the time limit for acknowledging service?
- Conditional fee agreement: can a client be liable for his solicitors' costs if the law firm becomes insolvent?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Amendments to revised CJC guidance on the instruction of experts in civil claims
- High Court grants BA trustees' protective costs application to defend pension increase proceedings
- IP Enterprise Court rules on inquiry into damages in passing off case
- High Court considers whether assessment of bonus pool involved contractual discretion
- Privilege, mitigation and expert evidence
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.