- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can I enforce a US judgment by commencing proceedings in the County Court using the procedure under CPR 8?
- Does the Construction and Engineering Pre-action Protocol apply to a debt claim?
- Do we need the court's permission to amend the address of one of the defendants on a claim form after the claim form has been served on the other defendants, but before it is served on the defendant whose address is being amended?
- Can an insurer who has mistakenly paid out to a third party, claim against our insured if our insured caused the loss?
- In which county court hearing centre should I issue proceedings and will that court serve them on a party in Northern Ireland?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Search orders: new and revised materials published
- Supreme Court adjourns appeal so government can address them on whether old costs regime infringed ECHR
- Reminder of test when applying to amend statement of case out of time (Court of Appeal)
- Project monitoring surveyors
- Law Commission publishes its 12th programme of law reform
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.