- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is an expert permitted to help a party formulate its claim?
- Where I have a claim against a foreign company, can I serve proceedings on a UK company in the same group? If not, do I need permission to serve out?
- Is a strike out application an option for a defendant where the particulars of claim are incomplete or unintelligible?
- Are experts' joint statements that are filed at court accessible to the public?
- Do fixed costs apply where a Part 36 offer is accepted in a small claim that has not yet been allocated to the small claims track?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- The Civil Procedure (Amendment No 2) Rules 2014 published
- Does a pledge survive loss of possession? (High Court)
- First Unified Patent Court regional divisional court agreed
- Ministers approve Unified Patent Court amendments to Brussels Regulation
- EESC opinion on Commission's proposal for directive on antitrust damages
Practical Law's new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners.
An update on reporting issues, directors' remuneration and enforcement activity at the FCA. 19 November 2013. London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square Hotel.