- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there a definition for a 'custodian of a document' in relation to disclosure?
- Do solicitors have to notify other parties to a dispute if they are acting pro bono?
- How far does a third party debt order extend?
- Are the costs of a successful party incurred attending an earlier failed mediation recoverable from his opponent who ultimately lost at court?
- Can I rely on, as expert evidence, a third party's report written before litigation was started?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Court refuses to exercise winding-up jurisdiction for foreign companies where no benefit likely to be derived from an English liquidation (High Court)
- High Court refuses to apply Rome II escape clause
- Worldwide freezing order in support of enforcement of arbitral award
- Adjudication, mediation and expert determination
- Queen's Bench division has jurisdiction to hear administration application (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.