- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it possible to apply for a Norwich Pharmacal order to identify the recipient of mistaken payments?
- Which form do I need for an alternative service application under CPR 6.15?
- Would a judgment from a court in Dubai be enforceable in England and Wales?
- Can you please explain the effect of the Recast Brussels Regulation on the service out rules and the first seised rule (lis pendens) where there is an English exclusive jurisdiction clause?
- Is a fraud claim automatically allocated to the multi-track?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Part 36: effect of withdrawn offer (High Court)
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's January 2015 corporate crime and investigations column published
- Proprietary estoppel: requirements for claims against trustees clarified (High Court)
- High Court rules that damages for breach of procurement rules are not discretionary
- ECJ rules on jurisdiction over copyright infringement claim relating to photos posted online
11 February, London: Get practical tips on instructing experts in this free seminar from Practical Law and Stephenson Harwood.