- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Must a bank inform its customer that his accounts are subject to an interim third party debt order?
- Should a bank provide the account numbers of the accounts held by a judgment debtor when complying with an interim third party debt order?
- The claimant's solicitor is asking me to tell him what to put in the trial bundles, isn't this his job?
- How should we respond to a defendant's pre-action Part 36 offer when our client would like more than the amount offered and the relevant period has nearly expired?
- Can you add to the costs of applying for a writ of control (and seek to recover from a debtor) the costs of previous enforcement attempts?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- New and revised materials in light of revised Part 36 (6 April 2015 changes)
- Enforcement of English judgments in other jurisdictions
- Enforcement of foreign judgments in England
- Jurisdiction: 2001 Brussels Regulation
- Jurisdiction: common law rules
- Jurisdiction: Recast Brussels Regulation
- Jurisdiction: an overview
- New Practice Direction on committal for contempt of court published
- Association of Costs Lawyers launches costs-specific ADR service
- Insolvency Act 1986 (Amendment) Order 2015 comes into force on 1 October 2015
- Consumer Rights Bill receives Royal Assent
- Private children case to be reheard as judge provided insufficient reasons for decision (Court of Appeal)
Standard across the legal market, more judges and lawyers use the White Book than anything else. Why? Not only for the latest version of the rules, but also for the commentary provided by those best placed to advise you on what to do, so you can advise your client on what to do.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.