- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can Form N260 (Statement of costs (summary assessment)) be slightly adapted?
- Can a creditor based in the Netherlands issue a claim in England against a debtor who is based in the UK?
- Does the experts' joint statement need to be filed?
- On what basis can a person bring a claim on behalf of her father who lacks capacity where she is not the COP deputy?
- How does a defendant enforce a costs order against the claimant's ATE insurer where the claimant appears to be an insolvent estate?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Filing of costs budget one day late was a "trivial" breach that did not attract the sanction in CPR 3.14 (TCC)
- Dispute governed by parties' deed, not Party Wall Act 1996
- Mitchell guidelines not applicable to "in-time" applications for time extensions (Companies Court)
- ECJ considers approach for national courts under Article 3(1) on unfair terms in consumer contracts
- Allegation judgment obtained by fraud: appropriate procedure (Court of Appeal)
Our new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners. Request your free trial.