- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How does a defendant enforce a costs order against the claimant's ATE insurer where the claimant appears to be an insolvent estate?
- What are the requirements for notifying the court and the procedure once parties have agreed a single joint expert?
- Do I need to file a costs budget for a client applying to be joined as a party to the proceedings at the first CMC?
- Does an insured have a right to choose his own solicitor under a professional indemnity policy as a result of the Insurance Companies (Legal Expenses Insurance) Regulations?
- Is a sum of money de-frauded from a company pure economic loss?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- European Account Preservation Order: European Parliament adopts first-reading position approving draft EAPO Regulation to facilitate cross-border debt recovery in civil and commercial matters
- Court of Appeal ruling on what constitutes inadmissible opinion evidence
- Changes to TCC Guide coming soon
- Relief from sanctions: this week's cases (17 April 2014)
- Judge recuses himself from committal application (Commercial Court)
Our new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners. Request your free trial.