- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you refer the same dispute to a second adjudicator before the first adjudicator has reached his decision?
- What is the authority for the concept of "temporary finality" or "interim-binding" in adjudication?
- What provision deals with costs when an appeal is withdrawn?
- Can a litigant advance a cause of action or argument that they could have advanced in earlier proceedings?
- What are the rules for a notice of funding when a party has entered into an ATE insurance policy?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Revised judicial protocol and guidelines on the disclosure of unused material in criminal cases published
- Marshalling creditor can accelerate enforcement of senior lender's security (Court of Appeal)
- An additional Part 20 claim can be part of a "lawsuit pending" under the Credit Institutions Directive (Court of Appeal)
- Law of forum implementing EU Commercial Agency Directive may override law chosen by parties
- CJC Costs Committee extends deadline for submissions on guideline hourly rates
Practical Law's new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners.
An update on reporting issues, directors' remuneration and enforcement activity at the FCA. 19 November 2013. London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square Hotel.