- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a defendant validly require the claimant to serve proceedings on the defendant's non-lawyer agent?
- Where one defendant reaches agreement with the claimant to extend time for service of its defence, is the consent of the other defendants required?
- Where my firm has been disinstructed do I need to apply to court to come off the record?
- Can I respond to an adjudication referral notice in a rejoinder or only in a reply?
- Can an adjudicator rectify the parties' construction contract?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Fraud test for payment under letter of credit clarified (Privy Council)
- Costs: employment judge exercised discretion improperly in taking account of claimant's insurance (EAT)
- NEC notice of dissatisfaction, costs budgets and indemnity costs
- J-Codes for time-recording now approved
- Insolvency exemption on recoverability of success fees and insurance premiums set to expire in 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.