- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- When amending statements of case, do I need the consent of the court and how do I prove the other side's consent?
- Should I simply discontinue a claim in which I obtained default judgment but later realised the debt had already been paid?
- Can a defendant who has filed an acknowledgement of service subsequently dispute service?
- Must I tell the other side how the claim is being funded if the claimant is simply paying on a private fee basis?
- Can I compel the other side to take out after-the-event (ATE) insurance?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Reminder of risks of asking court to determine costs only (High Court)
- Insurance Bill introduced in the House of Lords for first reading
- Civil Service Tribunal: Rules of Procedure, Instructions to Registrar and Practice Directions published in Official Journal
- Owusu not applicable in Schedule 1 proceedings under the Brussels Convention (High Court)
- Court grants permission under CPR 31.22 to appoint legal team to review SFO documents for possible use in other proceedings
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.