- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Case studies
- Quick guides
- Precedent statements of case
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 1)
- Resources for those new to dispute resolution (Part 2)
- Civil procedure rules
- Court fees
- Court forms
- Court guides
- CPR tracker
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee meetings
- Case report list
- Other resources and external links
- Litigation tools
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a client disclose inter-solicitor correspondence to a third party?
- Buffer orders: Are there any instances where a party will be barred from agreeing a buffer order?
- If a claimant's Part 36 offer does not mention interest but is accepted months later, must the defendant pay interest to the claimant?
- Do I need to send a letter before claim if I have already suggested ADR and made a settlement offer at the pre-action stage?
- Where there is more than one defendant, does an extension of time obtained by one of them extend to all of the others?
- Ministry of Justice
- Civil Procedure Rules online
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
- High Court and Court of Appeal Term Dates
- Bank of England: Statistical Interactive Database: official Bank Rate History
- SRA Handbook
- SRA professional ethics helpline
- The Law Society: Practice Advice Service
- Bar Standards Board: Code of Conduct
Jurisdiction and cross-border
- Association of Costs Lawyers
- 39 Essex Street cost cases online
- Senior Courts Costs Office Guide (formerly the Supreme Court Costs Office Guide)
Daily court lists
Key trackers and guides for dispute resolution lawyers
- Practice note, Relief from sanctions post-Mitchell: case analysis
- Practice note, Costs budgeting: case analysis
- Practice note, Damages for breach of contract: an overview
- Checklist, Enforcement of foreign judgments: quick guide
- Checklist, Jurisdiction: quick guide
- Checklist, Service outside the jurisdiction: quick guide
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: September 2014
- BSB introduces procedure for authorising barristers to conduct litigation
- High Court holds webpages and mass emails not harassment
- Barrister entitled to fee on quantum meruit and court orders amount rather than inquiry (High Court)
- New Electronic working in the UK courts: tracker
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.