- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does gender reassignment discrimination protection extend to those who are gender neutral, or is it limited to men and women?
- Could a disclosure made to a third party about a matter unrelated to their employment be a protected disclosure for whistleblowing purposes?
- Does an employee continue to accrue holiday whilst on unauthorised absence from work?
- Does TUPE apply where the entity funding the services does not change?
- Could one employee make a protected disclosure on behalf of another employee?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.