- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- When do the ET1 and ET3 become available to members of the public?
- Can an employer terminate a fixed-term employee's contract by not renewing the contract rather than including them in a redundancy exercise?
- Can an employer enter into a settlement agreement with a teacher dismissed for reasons relating to safeguarding?
- Do childcare vouchers or pension contributions provided under a salary sacrifice arrangement amount to remuneration for national minimum wage purposes?
- Does an employer's duty not to terminate an employee's contract when there is a PHI scheme in place fall away once the insurer rejects a claim under the policy?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
- Tips, gratuities, cover and service charges: consultation launched
- Employment news round-up for week to 28 April 2016
- Trade Union Bill: Lords amend check-off provisions and Bill returns to the Commons
- PLC Magazine May 2016: employment-related items
- EAT extends time to accept claim where original ET1 rejected for incorrect EC number
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including data protection offences, theft, fraud and forgery and corporate liability.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.