- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a PILON is silent as to what it includes, will it be restricted to basic salary?
- Can a company's trading name be used in an employment contract?
- Can an employer ask for itemised mobile phone bills?
- Will time limits be extended if a claimant triggers Acas Early Conciliation during the transitional period?
- Is there an equivalent to CPR 31.14 (specifically, the requirement to disclose a document mentioned in a statement of case) in the Employment Tribunal Rules?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
Information on the important changes being made to TUPE during 2014.
Employment law reform
- Restrictive covenants: effect of repeating covenant in an undertaking
- LLPs, salaried members and NICs: draft regulations
- Article 29 Working Party adopts opinion on anonymisation techniques
- Musicians not entitled to specific performance of their contracts
- ICO publishes new guidance on complaints handling procedures
This inaugural conference will provide solicitors, barristers and in-house lawyers with in-depth coverage of recent case law and legislative developments and information on upcoming changes.
3 April 2014, London.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.