- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can an employee receiving mental health treatment enter into a settlement agreement?
- Will unenforceable covenants in the employment contract become enforcable if included in a settlement agreement?
- Can an ex-employee require the removal of his or her images from corporate promotional material?
- Execution of documents: will an agreement be validly executed if one party executes it as a deed and the other party signs it as a simple contract under hand?
- What are the implications of terminating employment on short notice?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.