- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the status of a director on a TUPE transfer?
- Is an employee an agent of the employer?
- What guidance is there for employers conducting a disciplinary investigation where there are parallel proceedings and the Police require the hearing to be recorded?
- Can an employer recover overpaid salary where there was a mistake in the contract which went unnoticed for five years?
- What are the most important developments I need to know about following the recent re-writing of Part 36 of the Civil Procedure Rules?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
Littleton and Devereux Chambers provide practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
- Employment news round-up for week to 8 October 2015
- ECJ rules that the EU-US safe harbor arrangement is invalid
- O'Brien and Innospec appeals rejected: Court of Appeal considers how "no retroactivity" and "future effects" principles apply to pensions
- Scottish Government consults on improving diversity of board members and lowering threshold for publishing gender pay gap information and equal pay statements
- PRA and FCA announce new rules on whistleblowing
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.