- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can an employer state in a shared parental leave policy that leave must be taken in a continuous block, and that discontinuous leave will not be approved?
- If someone works for half an hour a day, how much pay would they be entitled to under NMW law?
- Can an employee signify their consent to deductions from wages via email?
- What factors should be taken into account when calculating a reduction for accelerated receipt?
- What happens if a worker is entiled to 20 days plus bank holidays and there are two Easters in one holiday year?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Employment law reform
- 2014 Autumn Statement predictions
- Labour plans to tackle "rogue" employment agencies
- HM Treasury confirms it will drop its legal challenge against CRD IV bonus cap
- Directors: confidential information and delivery up (High Court)
- Advocate General issues opinion in UK government's bonus cap legal challenge: CRD IV remuneration provisions are valid and ECJ should dismiss action
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.