- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it a redundancy dismissal when an employee is dismissed during an extended trial period?
- Can a man claim associative pregnancy discrimination if absence due to his wife's miscarriage is taken into account for the purpose of bonus calculation?
- Does TUPE apply to a child employed by a local news agent to do newspaper rounds?
- Why will employees who take paid time off to attend an adoption appointment be ineligible for statutory paternity leave from April 2015?
- How long after a TUPE transfer can an employer safely harmonise terms?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
- Not necessary to imply contract between blacklisted agency worker and end-user (Court of Appeal)
- DC pension flexibility: new quick guide
- Employment news round-up for week to 26 March 2015
- PLC Magazine April 2015: employment-related items
- Holiday pay and commission: it is necessary to imply words into WTR to comply with EU law (ET)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
The SECOND ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT LAW CONFERENCE will provide practitioners with up-to-date know how and updates. The conference will focus on recent key employment law developments, with a particular focus the implication of these changes to your practice.