- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a schedule of loss in a protective award claim brought by an employee representative have to fully particularise the losses claimed?
- Are the recovery of public sector exit payment provisions in force?
- Can an employer prevent employees from reporting a criminal offence to the police?
- What are the employer's obligations where a mobile blood donation unit visits a workplace?
- Is an employer obliged to pay an employee who goes home early on account of sickness?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
- BEIS Committee: future world of work and rights of workers inquiry launched
- Employment highlights: October 2016
- Women and Equalities Committee launches inquiry to consider Brexit implications for equality issues
- Court of Appeal considers whether assessment of bonus pool involved contractual discretion
- Employment news round-up for week to 20 October 2016
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.