- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a transferee vary the contractual terms of its existing staff to match those of the transferring employees?
- Why does your shared parental leave policy state that SPL cannot start until at least two weeks after the child is born?
- Would an employee receive a basic award when they have been unfairly dismissed for making a protected disclosure where they have less than one year's service?
- Is a guaranteed shift allowance included in the calculation of statutory holiday pay under the WTR 1998?
- Are agencies obliged to pay statutory holiday pay to agency workers who provide their services through a limited company?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
Information on the important changes being made to TUPE during 2014.
Employment law reform
- Consultation on closing loopholes in proposed zero hours exclusivity ban
- Employee's previous repudiatory breach did not prevent him bringing constructive dismissal claim (EAT)
- Employee not liable for PAYE under-deduction because employer did not take reasonable care (First-tier Tribunal)
- Employment news round-up for week to 21 August 2014
- GAD announces changes to PCSPS broad comparability passport system
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.