- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a confidentiality clause in a settlement agreement prevent an ex-employee giving witness evidence at another employee's tribunal hearing?
- Can an employer retract a notice to an employee to take annual leave on specific days?
- Is it necessary to consult when making changes to non-contractual policies?
- Could a claimant seek disclosure of a reference which the former employer refuses to disclose on data protection grounds?
- Are non-executive directors covered by the gender pay gap regulations?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Find practical insight into law and regulation around the world with our comparative guides, written by leading lawyers and law firms.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
- Spring 2017 Budget business tax predictions
- Plumber was a worker, not a self-employed contractor (Court of Appeal)
- Wales Act 2017 – employment matters and the Trade Union Act 2016
- Corporate governance: FRC announces review of UK Corporate Governance Code
- Employment news round-up for week to 16 February 2017
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including data protection offences, theft, fraud and forgery and corporate liability.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.