- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can an employee working in Singapore choose UK law and jurisdiction to apply to his employment contract?
- If an employee is "on call" on a bank holiday, are they entitled to a day off in lieu even if they are not called in?
- What limits are employers likely to want in their enhanced shared parental pay policies?
- Do we have to extend an employee's fixed-term contract to enable her to qualify for SMP?
- Does a party have to pay a costs order made by the EAT before the Court of Appeal hears their appeal?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Lock and the other key cases.
Employment law reform
- Beauty consultant providing services through limited company not protected under Equality Act 2010 (Court of Appeal)
- BIS publishes additional findings from the 2013 Survey of Employment Tribunal Applications
- Employment news round-up for week to 30 October 2014
- Freedom of expression justified breach of confidentiality (ECtHR)
- Public sector exit payments: government response to consultation
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.