- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- From when does time start to run when a new EC certificate has been issued due to an error?
- When can an employer stop medical suspension pay?
- Is M still entitled to SPL if the relationship with P breaks down after the birth of the child?
- Can the wages be added together for calculating NMW when a worker does two jobs for the same employer?
- Can employees take additional paternity leave or shared parental leave after 5 April 2015 if their child is born before that date?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
- Employment tribunal fees: fee for employer's contract claim
- New FCA banking senior managers and certification regime starts March 2016
- Reasonable, not perfect, efforts required to avoid having constructive knowledge of a disability (EAT)
- Drug-driving laws come into force on 2 March 2015
- Employment news round-up for week to 26 February 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
The SECOND ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT LAW CONFERENCE will provide practitioners with up-to-date know how and updates. The conference will focus on recent key employment law developments, with a particular focus the implication of these changes to your practice.