- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do we have to extend an employee's fixed-term contract to enable her to qualify for SMP?
- Does a party have to pay a costs order made by the EAT before the Court of Appeal hears their appeal?
- Can employees refuse to cover the work of colleagues who are on strike?
- Can the transferee harmonise employment policies after a transfer?
- Can I use an English law contract for an employee who will mainly work in the Republic of Ireland?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Lock and the other key cases.
Employment law reform
- Polkey deduction revised by EAT due to tribunal's lack of reasons
- ICO publishes updated code of practice for CCTV and surveillance cameras
- Employment news round-up for week to 16 October 2014
- Family-friendly rights: further draft regulations and new Acas guide published
- Auto-enrolment: DWP consults on 2015/16 earnings trigger and qualifying earnings band
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.