- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can an employee be disciplined based on an email they accidentally sent to their employer?
- Can an agency worker who is subject to a temp-to-temp transfer "object" to transferring to the new employment business?
- Can an employer split up a period of parental leave where that period concerns more than one child?
- Does the Bear Scotland EAT judgment apply to police officers?
- Does an employer have the right to ask a potential employee to declare a spent conviction in relation to a trainee financial consultancy role?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.