- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Could an employer make an upfront payment representing sick pay to an employee and then not pay the employee when they are off sick?
- What rights does an employee have if they are offered a written contract of employment which contradicts a previous oral agreement?
- Can an employer cap holiday accrual at 224 hours per annum for a zero hours worker who may be working more hours than this in a year?
- What are the possible implications of buying and selling holiday entitlement for the purposes of the national minimum wage?
- Is compensation for detriment or dismissal on grounds of union membership or activity capped?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.