- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What payments is an employee entitled to where she has taken three consecutive periods of maternity leave?
- Is the use of CCTV cameras for staff surveillance unlawful without their consent?
- Are covert audio recordings admissible as evidence in employment tribunal proceedings?
- Can an employer use a mobility clause to avoid a redundancy situation?
- How are the new rules on payment of witnesses' expenses being applied?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
Littleton and Devereux Chambers provide practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
- Employment news round-up for week to 26 November 2015
- Government announces further details of apprenticeships levy
- 2015 Autumn statement and Spending Review: key employment announcements
- PLC Magazine December 2015: employment-related items
- Collective redundancy consultations and insolvency: responses to call for evidence
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including data protection offences, theft, fraud and forgery and corporate liability.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.