- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will time limits be extended if a claimant triggers Acas Early Conciliation during the transitional period?
- Is there an equivalent to CPR 31.14 (specifically, the requirement to disclose a document mentioned in a statement of case) in the Employment Tribunal Rules?
- Will TUPE apply where a business sells one of its stores to a franchisee?
- Will an employer always be penalised for not investigating a grievance raised during disciplinary proceedings?
- Does TUPE apply when a company changes its name?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
Information on the important changes being made to TUPE during 2014.
Employment law reform
- Musicians not entitled to specific performance of their contracts
- Draft Modern Slavery Bill: Joint Committee report
- Constructive dismissal: reducing compensation for contributory fault
- Employment news round-up for week to 17 April 2014
- Court grants order for imaging and inspection of ex-employees computers
This inaugural conference will provide solicitors, barristers and in-house lawyers with in-depth coverage of recent case law and legislative developments and information on upcoming changes.
3 April 2014, London.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.