- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where is the dividing line between positive action under section 158 and section 159 of the Equality Act 2010?
- Should my client employ a registered sex offender?
- Can we stop breastfeeding employees bringing their babies to the Christmas party?
- Christmas party: should you allow a suspended employee to attend?
- Can you prevent employees taking advantage of salary sacrifice arrangements in relation to pension contributions prior to going on maternity, paternity or adoption leave?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
A discussion on the implications of the Supreme Court decision in Geys v Société Générale.
Employment law reform
Practical Law's new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners.