- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a part-time employee returning from maternity leave be given another role if her old role has increased to full time?
- What is the time limit for parity pay claims under the Agency Worker Regulations?
- Will couples be able to use the shared parental leave scheme to accommodate sickness?
- Whose reason is relevant when deciding if there is an ETO reason?
- Should Form HR1 be submitted by the transferor or the transferee?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Lock and the other key cases.
Employment law reform
- October 2014 employment law changes
- Post-retirement buyout payment taxable as employment income (First-tier Tribunal)
- Itemised pay statements: deduction for overpaid wages should be set out (EAT)
- Employment news round-up for week to 25 September 2014
- New article on ECJ hearing of UK government's legal challenge of CRD IV bonus cap provisions
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.