- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can an ex-employee require the removal of his or her images from corporate promotional material?
- Execution of documents: will an agreement be validly executed if one party executes it as a deed and the other party signs it as a simple contract under hand?
- What are the implications of terminating employment on short notice?
- Is an employer required to pay contributions via auto enrolment whilst an employee is on maternity leave?
- What is the position where an employee occupies property as part of his employment but there is no written agreement and no written contract of employment?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
- Consultation: preventing misuse of the term "apprentice"
- Court of Appeal grants anti-suit injunction against employer despite Massachusetts jurisdiction clause
- Consultation on simplifying tax and NICs on termination payments
- New and amended FCA and PRA forms for senior managers regime
- Indirect discrimination claim may be brought by person not possessing protected characteristic (ECJ)
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.