- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What guidance is there for employers conducting a disciplinary investigation where there are parallel proceedings and the Police require the hearing to be recorded?
- What are the most important developments I need to know about following the recent re-writing of Part 36 of the Civil Procedure Rules?
- Are childcare vouchers and pension contributions "remuneration" for employees on maternity, paternity or adoption leave?
- What is a concurrent hybrid DBA?
- What is the effect of an acknowledgment of a debt under the Limitation Act 1980?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
Littleton and Devereux Chambers provide practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
- New content: Complying with the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Service provision change: employees temporarily laid off may still be part of an organised grouping (EAT)
- Employment news round-up for week to 1 October 2015
- Corporate bodies are protected from discrimination under Equality Act 2010 (EAT)
- National Minimum Wage (Amendment) Regulations 2015 in force 1 October 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.