- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If someone works for half an hour a day, how much pay would they be entitled to under NMW law?
- Can an employee signify their consent to deductions from wages via email?
- What factors should be taken into account when calculating a reduction for accelerated receipt?
- What happens if a worker is entiled to 20 days plus bank holidays and there are two Easters in one holiday year?
- Are lay-offs during the TULRCA consultation period treated as dismissals?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Employment law reform
- Directors: confidential information and delivery up (High Court)
- Advocate General issues opinion in UK government's bonus cap legal challenge: CRD IV remuneration provisions are valid and ECJ should dismiss action
- Providing a workplace free from aerosols and perfume was not a reasonable adjustment that could have been made (EAT)
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: report stage and third reading
- Culpability for misconduct not clear-cut where employee mentally ill (EAT)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.