- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does the Bear Scotland EAT judgment apply to police officers?
- Does an employer have the right to ask a potential employee to declare a spent conviction in relation to a trainee financial consultancy role?
- Can a shared parental leave notice specify that the leave is to start at the end of the OPL period rather than on a specific date?
- If employment is terminated during shared parental leave, will the employee forfeit the remainder of their shared parental pay?
- Is maternity leave brought to an end by the employee working during the maternity leave period?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
- Clauses for a new Scotland Bill published
- Employment news round-up for week to 22 January 2015
- Part-time workers: whether work done by comparator was the same or broadly similar (EAT)
- Importance of evaluating employer's reasons for dismissal "as a whole" (EAT)
- National minimum wage: response to consultation on draft consolidated regulations
The SECOND ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT LAW CONFERENCE will provide practitioners with up-to-date know how and updates. The conference will focus on recent key employment law developments, with a particular focus the implication of these changes to your practice.