- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does an employee continue to accrue holiday whilst on unauthorised absence from work?
- Does TUPE apply where the entity funding the services does not change?
- Could one employee make a protected disclosure on behalf of another employee?
- Can an employer recover the costs of training received before employment commenced under a contractual term in the contract?
- What are the legal issues in relation to employment of domestic workers?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
- Tribunal rule requiring rejection of claim form without a hearing is ultra vires (EAT)
- Gender pay gap reporting: section 78 of the Equality Act 2010 in force from 22 August 2016
- No discrimination where applicant applies for job solely to bring claim (ECJ)
- Ask Employment: featured queries 18 August 2016
- Employment news round-up for week to 18 August 2016
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including data protection offences, theft, fraud and forgery and corporate liability.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.