- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can TUPE apply to a transfer of engagements under the Co-operative and Benefit Societies Act?
- Can a director of an insolvent company claim unpaid holiday?
- Are restrictive covenants enforceable in GP practice agreements?
- Does the requirement to have a DBS check apply to employees working in regulated activity at the time the law came into force or does it just apply to those new to the role?
- Are agency workers entitled to annual pay increases given by the hirer to direct recruits?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
- Not necessary to imply contract between blacklisted agency worker and end-user (Court of Appeal)
- DC pension flexibility: new quick guide
- Employment news round-up for week to 26 March 2015
- PLC Magazine April 2015: employment-related items
- Holiday pay and commission: it is necessary to imply words into WTR to comply with EU law (ET)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.