- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does Practical Law have a predecent indemnity from an employer to employee?
- Is there any specific wording that should be included where a settlement agreement is sent to an employee following a protected conversation?
- Does an employer have any potential liability if it employs a 17 year old full-time who is not in any form of education?
- What is the position where an employee is not signed off but the employer considers them unfit to work?
- Can an employer amend its maternity/paternity policy to offer an enhanced maternity/paternity benefit package to senior management only?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
- Discrimination compensation: causation, housing benefit and Simmons v Castle (EAT)
- Employment news round-up for week to 21 July 2016
- Ask Employment: featured queries 21 July 2016
- Updated government policy paper on national minimum wage enforcement
- Headteacher fairly dismissed for failing to disclose her relationship with a sex offender (Court of Appeal)
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including data protection offences, theft, fraud and forgery and corporate liability.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.