- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How should an employer calculate holiday pay when making a deduction on termination when an employee has taken more days than their accrued entitlement?
- If an employee is absent on maternity leave is she entitled to a pay rise based on performance during the period during which she was absent?
- Must independent advice on employee shareholder status include tax advice?
- If the assets of a company are liquidated, do any possible personal injury claims which the employees may have against the company also cease with its liquidation?
- How is SSP calculated when a contract states that only one day a week is a Qualifying Day for SSP but the employee actually works five days a week?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
- Payment under compromise agreement for potential discrimination claim not taxable earnings (First-tier Tribunal)
- PLC Magazine June 2015: employment-related items
- Employment news round-up for week to 28 May 2015
- Auto-enrolment: staging dates for small employers start on 1 June 2015
- Queen's Speech 2015: employment law implications
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.