- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Could an increase in job status render an alternative role in a redundancy context unsuitable?
- Is there a service provision change when cleaning activities are brought back in-house and added into the roles of existing employees?
- Can an employer recover a PILON and statutory redundancy payment where the employee is reinstated following a successful appeal?
- Is a third party required to make adjustments for another employer's employee, and is the employer required to fund those adjustments?
- Is continuity preserved where an employee is re-engaged under a settlement agreement?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Find practical insight into law and regulation around the world with our comparative guides, written by leading lawyers and law firms.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
- Industrial action in "important public services": guidance on regulations published
- Tribunal had jurisdiction to hear discrimination claim despite previous COT3 (EAT)
- Corporate governance: ICSA and IA propose guidance on board engagement with stakeholders
- Dismissals following reliance on mobility clause in redundancy situation were unfair (EAT)
- Employment news round-up for week to 12 January 2017
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including data protection offences, theft, fraud and forgery and corporate liability.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.