- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who has PAYE liability following a transfer of employment?
- Are the adoptive parents of a 15 year old entitled to shared parental leave and pay as employees having a child naturally?
- Can an employer ban its employees from receiving any legacies from clients' wills?
- Can an employer require an employee to transfer their mobile telephone number when they leave?
- Can an employee bring an unlawful deductions claim if the employer subsequently makes payment?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
See our note on Bear Scotland, Lock and the other key cases.
Littleton Chambers provides practical tips and advice from recent experiences in the employment tribunals.
Employment law reform
- Bear Scotland does not preclude voluntary overtime counting towards statutory holiday pay (NICA)
- Payment under compromise agreement for change in terms of contract subject to income tax (First-tier Tribunal)
- Acas publishes new guides on rights for antenatal and adoption appointments and surrogacy
- Indirect discrimination: claimant must establish group disadvantage and why the PCP disadvantaged them individually (Court of Appeal)
- Employee fairly dismissed despite procedural deficiencies and non-compliance with Acas Code (EAT)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.