- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you prevent employees taking advantage of salary sacrifice arrangements in relation to pension contributions prior to going on maternity, paternity or adoption leave?
- Chemotherapy treatment: sick leave or time-off to attend a medical appointment?
- Should an agency worker be paid during suspension in a situation where an employee has been?
- Should a woman on maternity leave be allowed to carry forward her untaken contractual, or just statutory, holiday entitlement into the next holiday year?
- Is an employer under a legal obligation to tell the DWP why an employee's employment ended if they are now claiming benefits?
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
A discussion on the implications of the Supreme Court decision in Geys v Société Générale.
Employment law reform
Practical guidance to help you deal with the changes.