- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you notarise a document if only a pdf original was created?
- I am trying to locate a Bullet Loan Agreement. However, I cannot find anything under that definition. Is there an alternative name for such an agreement?
- Will the Business Contract Terms (Restrictions on Assignment of Receivables) Regulations 2015 apply retrospectively?
- Can you note an equitable fixed charge to secure a buyer's deposit on the title of a property?
- If an agency fee letter does not explicitly say that the agency fee is non refundable, if the borrower cancels the facility before the end of the year is the agency fee refundable in part?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.