- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What issues arise when taking security over a member's interest in an LLP?
- Are warehouse warrants documents evidencing title to goods?
- Do you have a precedent for a deed of postponement of a director's loan?
- Does UCP 600 contain a sanctions clause?
- If acting for a lender taking a fourth charge (three prior ranking lenders), is consent of the senior lenders usually required?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- Ask Finance
- European Commission orientation debate on establishing capital markets union
- Lord Hill to publish green paper and consultation on CMU in second half of February 2015
- New article on US and EU sanctions imposed on Russia
- Delegated Regulation on notification of significant net short positions in sovereign debt published in OJ
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.