- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a charge is created before the late registration of an earlier charge but not registered before, will this rank ahead of or behind the late registered charge?
- Is there a reason why multiple borrowers would not have joint and several liability under a loan agreement?
- Is it possible to have a loan facility made available to any company within a group of companies?
- How should I describe the land subject to a fixed charge created by a debenture in form MR01 if the charging company does not currently own any land?
- Is a supplementary prospectus required if the offer period is extended for a public bond offer?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.