- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the difference between a loan note and a promissory note?
- What is the procedure for registering a security bill of sale at the High Court?
- Does a share pledge agreement between a UK company and bank over US shares need to be registered at Companies House (UK) or elsewhere?
- Legally binding guarantee and contract of guarantee, what's the difference?
- In the context of trade finance, what exactly is an Irrevocable Undertaking (IRU)? How is it distinct from a Standby Letter of Credit or an On-Demand Guarantee?
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Fraud test for payment under letter of credit clarified (Privy Council)
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Insolvency exemption on recoverability of success fees and insurance premiums set to expire in 2015
- ISDA Sets October 6 as Revised Date for Implementation of 2014 Credit Derivatives Definitions
- ISDA Publishes Protocol for 2014 Credit Derivatives Definitions
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.