- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have a precedent sub-mortgage for use in conjunction with your legal mortgage? If not, what are the key provisions that need to be covered?
- Should a non-bank party taking security over book debts require that they are paid into a separate account?
- Individuals and floating charges: is it possible to create a floating charge over an individual's securities?
- Is a deed of release valid if it hasn't been signed by a borrower who is listed as a party but has no apparent obligations?
- How does a bank take effective security from the trustees of an Isle of Man trust over English property?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- IBA to suspend ISDAFIX Swiss Franc Rate
- European Commission 2015 work programme - finance aspects
- Transparency Directive and Prospectus Directive: Payments to Governments and Miscellaneous Provisions Regulations 2014
- New UK/Iceland double taxation treaty and protocol in force
- HM Treasury publishes draft regulations on improving access to SME credit data
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.