- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a mortgagee claim insurance proceeds to pay off secured liabilities?
- Do you have a clause to apportion liability between guarantors?
- Do you have a precedent that will incorporate pre-existing and new lending on a secured basis?
- Can I rely on a parent company guarantee (PCG) where the underlying contract has been novated?
- If the underlying debt is written off, is a guarantee still enforceable if it includes indemnity provisions?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- Funder and project monitor's share of losses from failed project (TCC)
- LMA guide to regulation and the loan market
- ECB adopts decision (EU) 2015/1613 which amends Decision ECB/2015/31 (implementation of asset-backed securities purchase programme)
- European Commission action plan for capital markets union: finance aspects
- Legislative proposal for an EU framework for simple, transparent and standardised securitisation
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.