- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there a difference between a flat rate of interest and a fixed rate of interest?
- Can a charge taken 2 years ago secure a loan made 14 years ago?
- Is it possible to avoid the potential invalidity of a floating charge under section 245 as regards monies advanced before the charge was created, by putting an earlier "effective date" in the related facility agreement?
- Is there any authority about the meaning of "change of control"?
- Can a legal mortgage be taken over real property when the transfer of that property to the security provider has not been registered at the time the security is taken?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Building society floating charges: new powers to appoint receivers
- High Court considers whether spens clause was triggered by securitisation note redemption
- European Commission proposes to extend MiFID II application date by one year
- LMA real estate finance insurance broker letter and guide
- New article on Sukuk and the bail-in regime
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of white collar crime, including money laundering and breach of financial sanctions.