- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there a difference between a flat rate of interest and a fixed rate of interest?
- Can a charge taken 2 years ago secure a loan made 14 years ago?
- Is it possible to avoid the potential invalidity of a floating charge under section 245 as regards monies advanced before the charge was created, by putting an earlier "effective date" in the related facility agreement?
- Is there any authority about the meaning of "change of control"?
- Can a legal mortgage be taken over real property when the transfer of that property to the security provider has not been registered at the time the security is taken?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- Building society floating charges: new powers to appoint receivers
- PSC register: BIS guidance for companies, SEs and LLPs
- High Court considers whether spens clause was triggered by securitisation note redemption
- European Commission proposes to extend MiFID II application date by one year
- LMA real estate finance insurance broker letter and guide