- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What issues arise when taking security over a member's interest in an LLP?
- Are warehouse warrants documents evidencing title to goods?
- Do you have a precedent for a deed of postponement of a director's loan?
- Does UCP 600 contain a sanctions clause?
- What is the correct form to file where part of the secured property is to be released?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.