- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you notarise a document if only a pdf original was created?
- I am trying to locate a Bullet Loan Agreement. However, I cannot find anything under that definition. Is there an alternative name for such an agreement?
- Will the Business Contract Terms (Restrictions on Assignment of Receivables) Regulations 2015 apply retrospectively?
- Can you note an equitable fixed charge to secure a buyer's deposit on the title of a property?
- If an agency fee letter does not explicitly say that the agency fee is non refundable, if the borrower cancels the facility before the end of the year is the agency fee refundable in part?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
This 2 hour practical workshop will explore the market data requirements of MiFID II/MiFIR and how they compare to those stipulated for other regulations such as EMIR, Solvency II and AIFMD. It will look at the types of data content, how it can be joined up across regulations, the sources, costs, licensing obligations along with the key areas of challenge.
Wednesday 1 July 2015, 08:30-10:30, Canary Wharf