- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can we enforce share security by taking possession of the shares?
- Is it possible to have an oral indemnity?
- What procedures are required to enter into a business loan agreement?
- Can a promissory note be 'on demand' or do I have to insert an exact payment date?
- Does the statute of limitations apply to clawback provisions in a loan agreement?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.