- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does Etridge apply to a husband (and wife) as guarantor(s) where the husband is a director but not a shareholder of the principal company?
- Will a securitisation SPV and the Originator be treated as separate entities if a director of the Originator joins the board of the SPV?
- Do you have a precedent to postpone repayment of debt and how do we protect ourselves from our contract counterparty becoming insolvent because its debts are called in by its creditor directors?
- What rights does a chargee have against a purchaser of a charged chattel where the fixed charge has been properly registered but the asset was sold by the chargor?
- What documents and other matters are relevant where a director lends money to a company to purchase a property owned by him?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- Text of Benchmark Regulation adopted by European Parliament
- ISDA: April 2016 publications
- PLC Magazine May 2016 issue
- ESMA update on reporting structured finance instruments information under CRA Regulation
- UKLA new guidance note consultation: financial information on guarantors in debt prospectuses