- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What action may arise from a bank's loss of title deeds deposited with them under a legal mortgage?
- Can a lender accelerate if a particular breach of covenant is not an event of default?
- If a charge has been registered twice at Companies House as a result of an error in the Companies House webfiling system, is the only option to apply to court under section 1096 of the Companies Act 2006 for rectification of the register?
- How can an existing lender holding an equitable charge over a property prevent a new lender taking security over that property that will rank in priority to the existing lender's security?
- What does payment of costs "on demand" and "on a full indemnity basis" mean in a facility agreement?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- New practice note: How to insolvency proof your guarantee
- Council of the EU second compromise proposals on proposed Securitisation and CRR Amendment Regulations
- UKLA guidance notes: Primary Market Bulletin No 12
- Multi-factorial test applies to determine source of interest on loan (Upper Tribunal)
- Transparency Directive: home member state notification