- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does an assignment of rights under an insurance policy create a charge that can be registered at Companies House?
- If a sole farmer can grant a qualifying floating charge, can he be put into administration?
- Does security automatically transfer to the acquiring company on the acquisition and dissolution of the original borrower?
- Can several companies in the same group all issue bonds under EUR5m to avoid having to produce a prospectus?
- Can you file MR04 in respect of a company that has been dissolved?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.