- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If we grant a free lease of a property to our fully owned subsidiary do we need to consider any issues of transfer at undervalue/transaction being set aside?
- Do you have a precedent legal mortgage of part of a registered title?
- What is the procedure to be followed for obtaining a court order to file a debenture at Companies House after the period allowed for delivery has ended?
- If security is taken over a bank account, will a change of the account number amount to a change in assets secured?
- Can a guarantor claim legal costs from the debtor for defending an action before the guarantor has actually paid the debt?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- New standard document: Legal opinion: English borrower foreign law governed facility agreement
- Ask Finance
- PLC Magazine November 2014 issue
- What's Market: public M&A deals with debt financing
- ISDA Master Agreement: "Additional Representations" held to be enforceable warranties despite invalid derivatives (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.