- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How does an overseas company execute an English law governed deed?
- What is the difference between an assignment and an assignment by way of security?
- Do you have a precedent for a sub charge of a legal charge?
- Do we need to obtain a shareholder resolution where a company is guaranteeing a sister company’s borrowing obligations?
- Does security automatically transfer to the acquiring company on the acquisition and dissolution of the original borrower?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- Ask Finance
- Validation orders: the principles that apply, the role of good faith and market value (High Court)
- FMLC highlights continuing legal uncertainty in relation to the Financial Collateral Regulations
- Injunction restraining retention bond call lifted (TCC)
- ICMA publishes 2015 GMRA legal opinions
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
This year's programme reflects the key regulatory changes that will affect your business in 2015 while the speakers will provide first-hand experience of how they have implemented change in their environment. It will help you focus on those changes and how you can develop a plan for the forthcoming year.