- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a deed of release required if a charge has been registered at Companies House but not at the Land Registry?
- Do you have precedents for two individuals lending to a corporate borrower, secured by a debenture?
- Do you have provisions such that a lender's recourse to a borrower is limited to the then current value of shares provided as collateral?
- Do you have a precedent legal charge for a loan from a financial institution to individual trustees of a sports and social club, secured on the social club?
- If a loan agreement is repudiated, for how long can you claim interest at the contractual rate rather than the judgment rate?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Chancellor's Autumn Statement on 3 December 2014
- ICMA clauses to facilitate future sovereign debt restructuring
- New practice note on how the holder of a qualifying floating charge appoints an administrator where there is a prior floating charge
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2014
- New practice note on repos
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.