- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have any resources on taking security over sub-hire agreements?
- How do I ensure three separate mortgagees will rank equally on first registration?
- Will a director's loan continue to be subordinated after his death or can the beneficiaries of his estate recover ahead of a senior creditor?
- How does an overseas company execute an English law governed deed?
- What is the difference between an assignment and an assignment by way of security?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- What's Market: public M&A deal with debt financing
- Ask Finance
- High Court refuses to imply a term of good faith
- Validation orders: the principles that apply, the role of good faith and market value (High Court)
- FMLC highlights continuing legal uncertainty in relation to the Financial Collateral Regulations
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
This year's programme reflects the key regulatory changes that will affect your business in 2015 while the speakers will provide first-hand experience of how they have implemented change in their environment. It will help you focus on those changes and how you can develop a plan for the forthcoming year.