- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you file MR04 in respect of a company that has been dissolved?
- Can a first chargee note further advances on the register after the second chargee has registered its charge; and how will proceeds of sale by the second chargee be applied?
- Do LMA loan transfer provisions have the effect of releasing all claims between the existing lender and borrower, including claims arising from pre-contractual conduct?
- Which funder should have priority of step-in rights?
- Does a deed of accession to a security document need to be registered at Companies House?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
This year's programme reflects the key regulatory changes that will affect your business in 2015 while the speakers will provide first-hand experience of how they have implemented change in their environment. It will help you focus on those changes and how you can develop a plan for the forthcoming year.