- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a guarantee an encumbrance?
- Do you have factoring and invoice discounting precedents?
- If an MR04 has been erroneously filed at Companies House, does that compromise the registration of the charge at the Land Registry?
- What form should be used to remove a charge created by a rent deposit deed registered against a company tenant at Companies House?
- Can a borrower grant security to the lender over receivables due from the lender?
- Practice note, Repacks: understanding repackaging note transactions
- Practice note, Troubleshooting: Registering security at Companies House
- Practice note, Reviewing acquisitions documents: issues for lenders
- Standard document, Board minutes: borrower completion minutes for an acquisition finance transaction (bilateral)
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- What's Market: public M&A deals with debt financing
- Delegated Regulation on RTS for methodologies and principles on valuation of derivatives liabilities under BRRD published in OJ
- European Commission adopts Delegated Regulation on RTS on reporting transactions to competent authorities
- New content on legal opinions from a non-English law qualified lawyer
- New Aviation Finance Global Guide
The Modern Contract of Guarantee provides readers with a detailed reference work on the law of guarantees.The authors provide practical insights into areas such as the validity and construction of guarantees, how to avoid a guarantee being discharged and common difficulties with enforcement.