- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a guarantor claim legal costs from the debtor for defending an action before the guarantor has actually paid the debt?
- Does a holding response stop a "snooze you lose" clause?
- What remedies are available to trustees where the issuer defaults on a bond?
- Does money held on account where a party is noted as having a beneficial interest provide any protection to that beneficiary?
- Is a promissory note suitable to create an enforceable promise between family members to make future repayments on a sum of money?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- European Commission adopts Delegated Regulation on notification of significant net short positions in sovereign debt
- Ask Finance
- EBA consults on discussion paper on simple, standard and transparent securitisations
- Draft Finance Bill 2015 clauses will be published on 10 December 2014
- ISDA Resolution Stay Protocol
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.