- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a limited company guarantee a bank loan to one of its shareholders and, if so, what is the procedure?
- In the ordinary course of trade
- Is the appointment of an LPA Receiver valid where the underlying charge contains drafting errors as to the identity of the mortgagor and the principal debtors?
- Can a loan by way of an arrangement to defer consideration amount to a charge on property?
- What should a lender consider when lending to a pension fund where one of the trustees is subject to a petition in bankruptcy?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.