- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a power of attorney in an incorrectly executed security deed be used to perfect the deed?
- When does a repairer's lien (in the case of a vessel) arise?
- Does the waiver of the breach of a provision in a loan agreement which required all Lender consent require all Lender consent or is Majority Lender consent sufficient?
- Is a charge over residential property owned by a director and a company secretary of a corporate debtor a regulated mortgage?
- What is the difference between a "complete" and a "springing" subordination?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.