- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can we enforce share security by taking possession of the shares?
- Is it possible to have an oral indemnity?
- What procedures are required to enter into a business loan agreement?
- Can a promissory note be 'on demand' or do I have to insert an exact payment date?
- Does the statute of limitations apply to clawback provisions in a loan agreement?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- FCA clarifies view that Court of Appeal judgment in Fons case does not impact FSMA regulatory perimeter
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- PLC Magazine - August 2014
- ICC Guidance paper on the use of sanctions clauses in trade finance-related instruments
- New article on lender discretions: understanding the limits
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.