- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a mortgagee in possession under a duty to insure the property, and does the mortgagee have to deduct the value of the property as at the time of taking possession from the amount owing to it at that time?
- Will a fixed charge over freehold property take priority over security taken under a prior debenture if the debenture holder consents to the creation of the fixed charge and gives a letter of non-crystallisation?
- If the control test for a fixed charge is not met, would that charge be a floating charge or would it fall away altogether?
- What are the rules of priority where a person grants a bill of sale to one person and a separate bill of sale to another in relation to the same chattel?
- What is the difference between a loan note and a promissory note?
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- European Commission adopts three Delegated Regulations on CRA III regulatory technical standards
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: September 2014
- PLC Magazine October 2014 issue
- ISDA: September 2014 publications
- ESMA consults on draft guidelines clarifying the definition of derivatives under MiFID
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.