- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a charge taken 2 years ago secure a loan made 14 years ago?
- Is it possible to avoid the potential invalidity of a floating charge under section 245 as regards monies advanced before the charge was created, by putting an earlier "effective date" in the related facility agreement?
- Is there any authority about the meaning of "change of control"?
- Can a legal mortgage be taken over real property when the transfer of that property to the security provider has not been registered at the time the security is taken?
- How can security be registered at Companies House if either the mortgagor or mortgagee is a trustee?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- How to define "Purchased Assets" and "Funded" in LMA secondary trading documentation (High Court)
- New checklists on issues for a borrower considering making an acquisition or paying a dividend during term of existing loan
- Court of Appeal confirms meaning of "further advances" under statutory anti-tacking provisions
- Draft Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) Order 2016 published
- ESMA final report on draft RTS on settlement discipline under CSDR