- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What issues arise when taking security over a member's interest in an LLP?
- Are warehouse warrants documents evidencing title to goods?
- Do you have a precedent for a deed of postponement of a director's loan?
- Does UCP 600 contain a sanctions clause?
- If acting for a lender taking a fourth charge (three prior ranking lenders), is consent of the senior lenders usually required?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
This year's programme reflects the key regulatory changes that will affect your business in 2015 while the speakers will provide first-hand experience of how they have implemented change in their environment. It will help you focus on those changes and how you can develop a plan for the forthcoming year.