- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What form should be used to remove a charge created by a rent deposit deed registered against a company tenant at Companies House?
- Can a borrower grant security to the lender over receivables due from the lender?
- Does a debenture registered at Companies House create obligations of the chargor's third party bank?
- How does the absence of a date on a promissory note affect its validity?
- Can a friendly society grant a floating charge?
- Practice note, Repacks: understanding repackaging note transactions
- Practice note, Troubleshooting: Registering security at Companies House
- Practice note, Reviewing acquisitions documents: issues for lenders
- Standard document, Board minutes: borrower completion minutes for an acquisition finance transaction (bilateral)
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- New practice note on borrowing base facilities
- Lending Standards Board publishes new Standards of Lending Practice
- Government confirms to High Court that Article 50 unlikely to be triggered before end of year
- Delegated Regulation on RTS on clearing obligation under EMIR published in OJ
- Deal intelligence: syndicated loans
The Modern Contract of Guarantee provides readers with a detailed reference work on the law of guarantees.The authors provide practical insights into areas such as the validity and construction of guarantees, how to avoid a guarantee being discharged and common difficulties with enforcement.