- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does section 404 of the Companies Act 1985 (registration out of time) still apply to pre-1 October 2009 security?
- If security has not been registered can this be rectified by entering into a deed of restatement and amendment?
- What is the benefit of taking security over shares in a company that has entered into a debenture?
- Can a lender rely on section 29(1) of the LRA 2002 or should it carry out a company search to check for prior security interests?
- Under what circumstances would a high interest loan be unenforceable, for example as an extortionate or punitive credit bargain?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- Lehman Waterfall Application: subordinated debt, statutory interest, foreign currency claims and the nature of calls on contributories (Court of Appeal)
- Ask Finance
- Fourth money laundering directive: European Parliament second reading and adoption (corporate aspects)
- What's Market: public M&A deal with debt financing
- July 2015 Budget date announced
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
This year's programme reflects the key regulatory changes that will affect your business in 2015 while the speakers will provide first-hand experience of how they have implemented change in their environment. It will help you focus on those changes and how you can develop a plan for the forthcoming year.