- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How might two separate lenders share first-ranking security over shares?
- Why would a lender require a new shareholders' agreement as a condition of a bridging loan?
- What is the legal status of the FCA's recent clarification on the Fons judgment?
- Can a building contractor sue a funder for failing to provide funds?
- Can we enforce share security by taking possession of the shares?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.