- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- In what circumstances would a lender be deemed a shadow director of a company?
- Can foreign law security that is created by a UK company over foreign assets be registered at Companies House?
- Can a guarantor agree to abandon its rights under an implied (or express) indemnity against the principal?
- If a loan between individuals contains no date for repayment, when does the limitation period start to run?
- Does Etridge apply to a husband (and wife) as guarantor(s) where the husband is a director but not a shareholder of the principal company?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- European Commission adopts Delegated Regulation on RTS for admission of financial instruments to trading on regulated markets under MiFID II Directive
- European Commission adopts Delegated Regulation on RTS for suspension and removal of financial instruments from trading under MiFID II Directive
- Banking Act 2009 (Commencement No 5) Order 2016 published
- New Energy toolkit
- Detailed consultation on revised corporate interest deductibility rules (detailed update)