- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the effect of creating security in contravention of the terms of a debenture?
- What action may arise from a bank's loss of title deeds deposited with them under a legal mortgage?
- What issues does a company need to consider when issuing loan notes to its members and employees?
- Can you grant step-in rights over part of the works?
- Can a lender accelerate if a particular breach of covenant is not an event of default?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.