- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a borrower novate its obligations etc under a loan to another borrower, retaining the same lender (a new legal charge will then be entered into by the new borrower to secure the obligations)?
- Subrogation and assignment
- How does a company grant a power of attorney to someone to act on its behalf?
- What happens to intellectual property on liquidation and what is the position of licensees?
- How does Spectrum Plus apply to rental income from property? To what type of charge are rents subject where a chargor has granted a fixed charge over property and a residual floating charge?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.