- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is consideration required for a standby letter of credit?
- What can a borrower do if a lender fails to advance the funds as agreed under a loan?
- Do you have a precedent sub-mortgage for use in conjunction with your legal mortgage? If not, what are the key provisions that need to be covered?
- Should a non-bank party taking security over book debts require that they are paid into a separate account?
- Individuals and floating charges: is it possible to create a floating charge over an individual's securities?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- European Commission guidance on implementing Russian sanctions
- ESMA final report on draft ITS specifying main indices and recognised exchanges under CRR
- ESMA publishes technical advice and launches consultation on implementation of MiFID II
- European Commission intends to endorse amended draft RTS on clearing obligation for interest rate swaps under EMIR
- Statutory audit: BIS consultation on implications of EU audit reform
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.