- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does UCP 600 contain a sanctions clause?
- What is the correct form to file where part of the secured property is to be released?
- If acting for a lender taking a fourth charge (three prior ranking lenders), is consent of the senior lenders usually required?
- What is the current or developing market practice concerning enforceability opinions on ISDA documents as part of a wider financing transaction?
- Can you back date a mortgage?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- New article on US and EU sanctions imposed on Russia
- Delegated Regulation on notification of significant net short positions in sovereign debt published in OJ
- Ask Finance
- New checklists on negotiating collateral arrangements and ISDA early termination
- UK Export Finance toolkit for banks accessing short-term bank guarantee products
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.