- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do I register a charge against a co-operative or community benefit society (formerly an industrial and provident society)?
- Does a high interest rate charged on a loan constitute a penalty?
- Can a mortgagee claim insurance proceeds to pay off secured liabilities?
- Do you have a clause to apportion liability between guarantors?
- Do you have a precedent that will incorporate pre-existing and new lending on a secured basis?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of white collar crime, including money laundering and breach of financial sanctions.