- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there scope to challenge the validity of a secured refinancing arrangement executed by one partner at the exclusion of his fellow partner?
- Does interest continue to accrue on a loan after enforcement and can a mortgagor compel a mortgagee to sell rather than allowing interest to accrue?
- Can lenders alter the priority of their security by way of a letter rather than by way of deed?
- If a borrower sells a contractual right over which a lender has taken a fixed charge, what rights does the lender have?
- Can a bank account number be redacted from a certified copy security document submitted to Companies House?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.