- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where a senior creditor under a deed of priority goes into liquidation, does the new lender that acquires the debt have the benefit of the deed of priority?
- Is additional security required to secure lending to a fixed charge receiver appointed pursuant to the lender's existing legal charge?
- Does section 404 of the Companies Act 1985 (registration out of time) still apply to pre-1 October 2009 security?
- If security has not been registered can this be rectified by entering into a deed of restatement and amendment?
- What is the benefit of taking security over shares in a company that has entered into a debenture?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- Ask Finance
- Key dates for finance lawyers in June 2015
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act: first commencement regulations
- Lehman Waterfall Application: subordinated debt, statutory interest, foreign currency claims and the nature of calls on contributories (Court of Appeal)
- Fourth money laundering directive: European Parliament second reading and adoption (corporate aspects)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.