- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a charge over residential property owned by a director and a company secretary of a corporate debtor a regulated mortgage?
- What is the difference between a "complete" and a "springing" subordination?
- Is a loan agreement required for an inter-company loan?
- Can the suspense account provision be deleted from a guarantee?
- Is it standard for co-guarantors to be jointly and severally liable?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Modifications to bond terms without noteholder consent: AFME develops template clauses
- Measures forbidding "Big Four-only" clauses in facility agreements excluded from CMA Order
- Law Commission's 12th Programme of law reform: insolvency and consumer aspects
- Treasury consults on giving depositors preferential creditor status in bank and building society insolvency
- Equator Principles Implementation Note published
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.