- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a deed of release required if a charge has been registered at Companies House but not at the Land Registry?
- How might two separate lenders share first-ranking security over shares?
- Why would a lender require a new shareholders' agreement as a condition of a bridging loan?
- What is the legal status of the FCA's recent clarification on the Fons judgment?
- Can a building contractor sue a funder for failing to provide funds?
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- ICMA clauses to facilitate future sovereign debt restructuring
- New practice note on how the holder of a qualifying floating charge appoints an administrator where there is a prior floating charge
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2014
- New practice note on repos
- ISDA: August 2014 publications
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.