- Article archive
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management columns
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- Dealing commission: where next under MiFID II?
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column: January 2015
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column: January 2015
- Hot topics: SFT Regulation
- Recast Deposit Guarantee Schemes Directive (DGSD)
- MiFID II Briefing Series: ESMA's final report and follow-up consultation (Part 3)
- FCA and Pensions Regulator: joint regulation of workplace DC pensions
- UK high-cost short-term credit market: overview
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2015 and 2016 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- ESMA opinion on draft RTS on clearing of interest rate swaps under EMIR
- LR, PR and DTR: FCA Handbook Notice No 18 and response to CP14/18
- PRA consults on amendments to depositor, dormant account and policyholder protecion
- European Commission confirms green paper on CMU will be published on 18 February 2015
- EBA updates single rulebook Q&As: 30 January 2015
Legal PD: Financial Services webinars
- KYC and AML: recent trends and emerging models
- AIFMD Annex IV transparency reporting: what you need to know
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
This year's programme reflects the key regulatory changes that will affect your business in 2015 while the speakers will provide first-hand experience of how they have implemented change in their environment. It will help you focus on those changes and how you can develop a plan for the forthcoming year.