- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Key European financial services legislative initiatives tracker
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column: February 2016
- European deposit insurance scheme (EDIS)
- Regulatory references: rolling bad apples will keep on rolling
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: January 2016
- MiFID II Briefing Series: FCA's first consultation paper (Part 7)
- MiFID II: overview of regulation of trading venues
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2016 and 2017 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- ESMA annual report for 2015 on supervision of CRAs and trade repositories
- Bank of England speech on Internal Audit and supervisory expectations
- European Commission adopts Solvency II Implementing Regulation on technical information for calculation of technical provisions and basic own funds
- FCA responds to European Commission call for evidence on EU regulatory framework for financial services
- FCA policy development update no 30
The Financial Services Forum 2016 will provide delegates with overviews of key developments across the financial services industry, and present opportunities for delegates to delve deep into practical solutions for current market challenges.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.