- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- IGCs and contract-based DC governance: how far should they go?
- UK implementation of Solvency II remuneration requirements
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column: November 2015
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: November 2015
- Fair and Effective Markets Review (FEMR)
- Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
- The FCA's new concurrent competition powers: what might financial services firms expect?
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2015 and 2016 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- Invest Europe 2015 handbook of professional standards
- Text of adopted European Parliament legislative resolution on IDD
- Informal deal on Benchmark Regulation reached by ECON and Council of EU Presidency
- PRA modification by consent of Contractual Recognition of Bail-in rules
- Council of the EU second compromise proposals on proposed Securitisation and CRR Amendment Regulations
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.