- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Ian Mason's market conduct column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Slaughter and May's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Key European legislation tracker
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
This note considers at a high-level the potential implications for the UK financial services sector of the UK's decision to leave the EU.
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2016 and 2017 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- ESMA issues final guidelines on inside information and commodity derivatives under MAR
- ABI sets out Brexit priorities
- Treasury Committee still concerned about resilience and security of bank IT systems
- European Commission extends deadline for responding to consultation on cross-border distribution of investment funds
- ESMA consults on draft technical standards under SFT Regulation and related amendments to EMIR RTS
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.