- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- IGCs and contract-based DC governance: how far should they go?
- UK implementation of Solvency II remuneration requirements
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column: November 2015
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: November 2015
- Fair and Effective Markets Review (FEMR)
- Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
- The FCA's new concurrent competition powers: what might financial services firms expect?
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2015 and 2016 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- PRA fines Raphaels Bank for outsourcing failings
- EBA reports on banks' transparency in 2014 Pillar 3 reports
- Transparency International report on weaknesses in UK AML regime: financial services aspects
- Council of EU publishes revised text of SFT Regulation
- EBA updates single rulebook Q&As: 27 November 2015
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.