- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Ian Mason's market conduct column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Key European legislation tracker
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- What do regulated firms need to know about the General Data Protection Regulation?
- Ian Mason's market conduct column: July 2016
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column: July 2016
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: July 2016
- Are loans involving family members, friends or trusts caught by the consumer credit regime?
- Unfair terms in financial services contracts under CRA 2015
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2016 and 2017 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- EIOPA signs up to IAIS MMoU
- European Commission feedback statement and summary of responses to consultation on CRD IV remuneration requirements
- Treasury Committee expresses concerns about FCA costs
- European Commission report concludes CRD IV remuneration rules generally work well but proportionality principle requires clarification
- PSR final report on market review into the ownership and competitiveness of infrastructure provision
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.