- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Ian Mason's market conduct column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Slaughter and May's banking and investment services columns
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Key European legislation tracker
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: August 2016
- Fitness and propriety in the SMR and certification regime for banks and PRA-designated investment firms
- Certification regime for banks and PRA-designated investment firms
- Slaughter and May's banking and investment services column: August 2016
- What do regulated firms need to know about the General Data Protection Regulation?
- Ian Mason's market conduct column: July 2016
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2016 and 2017 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- Delegated Regulation on RTS for methodologies and principles on valuation of derivatives liabilities under BRRD published in OJ
- Delegated Regulation on RTS on business reorganisation plans under BRRD published in OJ
- FOS ombudsman news issue 135
- European Commission adopts Delegated Regulation on RTS on organisational requirements for algorithmic trading
- European Commission adopts Delegated Regulation on RTS on reporting transactions to competent authorities
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.