- Article archive
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management columns
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- The challenge of treating vulnerable consumers appropriately
- What is a regulated credit agreement?
- Fourth Money Laundering Directive (MLD4)
- Consumer credit: The new regime 12 months on
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column: April 2015
- Hot topics: FCA pension reform measures
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column: March 2015
- FCA competition role and powers
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2015 and 2016 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- EBA updates single rulebook Q&As: 17 April 2015
- EBA annual review of colleges of supervisors of cross-border banks and 2015 action plan
- Jonathan Hill speech on benefits of the CMU
- PSR board update on establishment of formal complaints scheme
- A&O case report: Upper Tribunal finds that fund manager acted without integrity as a result of his reckless approach to due diligence relating to an investment
Legal PD: Financial Services webinars
- KYC and AML: recent trends and emerging models
- AIFMD Annex IV transparency reporting: what you need to know
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.