- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit columns
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management columns
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- DC pension flexibility: pension guidance requirements
- Hot topics: Individual accountability in banking and the senior managers regime (SMR)
- Revised Wire Transfer Regulation (WTR)
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column: August 2015
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: August 2015
- MiFID II: regulation of third-country firms
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2015 and 2016 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- Market Watch issue 49
- Gough Square Chambers' September 2015 consumer credit column published
- IOSCO review of implementation of incentive alignment recommendations for securitisation
- FCA consults on implementing UCITS V and other changes to Handbook affecting investment funds
- FCA to launch new Financial Services Register
Come and hear from a panel of in-house counsel on what they expect from their external law firms, in particular in relation to know how and training. Free for customers. Places limited so RSVP to secure your place.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.