- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Key European financial services legislative initiatives tracker
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: UK implementation of MiFID II
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: February 2016
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column: February 2016
- European deposit insurance scheme (EDIS)
- Regulatory references: rolling bad apples will keep on rolling
- MiFID II Briefing Series: FCA's first consultation paper (Part 7)
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2016 and 2017 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- Terrorist financing the subject of Financial Action Task Force (FATF) plenary week
- Treasury Committee asks government questions about economic and financial costs and benefits of EU membership
- European Commission mandate to ESMA for technical advice on delegated acts under Benchmark Regulation
- Council of EU conclusions on terrorist financing action plan: financial services aspects
- Speech on the Banking Union and competition
The Financial Services Forum 2016 will provide delegates with overviews of key developments across the financial services industry, and present opportunities for delegates to delve deep into practical solutions for current market challenges.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.