- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit columns
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management columns
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2015 and 2016 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- ESMA discussion paper on review of EMIR standards relating to CCP client accounts
- BCBS updates Basel III monitoring documents: August 2015
- ESMA update on waivers from MiFID pre-trade transparency requirements: August 2015
- Investment Association and AFME agree share-dealing code of conduct
- A&O case report: Injunction success in FCA market abuse case
Legal PD: Financial Services webinars
- KYC and AML: recent trends and emerging models
- AIFMD Annex IV transparency reporting: what you need to know
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
Come and hear from a panel of in-house counsel on what they expect from their external law firms, in particular in relation to know how and training. Free for customers. Places limited so RSVP to secure your place.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.