- Article archive
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management columns
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- Consumer credit: relief for insurers?
- Hot topics: FCA pension reform measures
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column: March 2015
- FCA competition role and powers
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column: February 2015
- Review of FCA and PRA enforcement processes: HM Treasury findings and recommendations
- New suite of notes on MAD II
- Consumer credit: areas of FCA focus
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2015 and 2016 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
Legal PD: Financial Services webinars
- KYC and AML: recent trends and emerging models
- AIFMD Annex IV transparency reporting: what you need to know
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
This year's programme reflects the key regulatory changes that will affect your business in 2015 while the speakers will provide first-hand experience of how they have implemented change in their environment. It will help you focus on those changes and how you can develop a plan for the forthcoming year.