- Article archive
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- MiFID II: Organisational and conduct of business requirements for investment firms
- Hot topics: UK implementation of Mortgage Credit Directive (MCD)
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column for October 2014 published
- CRD IV bankers' bonus cap: ECJ hears UK legal challenge
- Consumer credit: does an arrangement fall within the FCA's consumer credit regime?
- Transaction reporting: FCA and FSA enforcement action
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2014 and 2015 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- HM Treasury confirms it will drop its legal challenge against CRD IV bonus cap
- PRA consults on further measures to implement Solvency II
- Jonathan Hill speech on putting consumers at the centre of financial services policies
- Jacob Ghanty's November 2014 payment services and e-money column published
- IADI revises its core principles for effective deposit insurance systems
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Covering every stage of an investigation or enforcement process from internal investigations through to the challenging of decisions and the Tribunal.