- Article archive
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- PRA Rulebook, supervisory statements and other supervisory material
- Consumer credit: application of business use exemption and role of non-commercial agreements regime
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance colum: August 2014
- Hot topics: UK implementation of BRRD
- Alternative investment funds (AIFs)
- Article, MiFID II Briefing Series: the ESMA proposals (Part 2)
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2014 and 2015 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- Barclays fined over £37 million for client asset failings
- Bank of England releases generic Waking Shark II scenario
- PRA interim clarification of CRD IV large exposure reporting templates
- New alert system to warn banks of financial crime threats
- EBA final guidelines on types of tests, reviews or exercises that may lead to public support measures under BRRD
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Covering every stage of an investigation or enforcement process from internal investigations through to the challenging of decisions and the Tribunal.