- Article archive
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management columns
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column: February 2015
- Review of FCA and PRA enforcement processes: HM Treasury findings and recommendations
- New suite of notes on MAD II
- FCA best execution requirements (COBS 11.2)
- Consumer credit: areas of FCA focus
- Dealing commission: where next under MiFID II?
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column: January 2015
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column: January 2015
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2015 and 2016 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Exemption) (Amendment) Order 2015 published
- PRA speech on current and future challenges for insurance industry
- European Commission adopts Delegated Regulation amending Delegated Regulation on assessing materiality of extensions and changes of internal approaches for calculating own funds requirements for market risk
- Economic Secretary to HM Treasury outlines timetable for bringing into force new banking senior managers and certification regime and new criminal offence relating to decisions causing a financial institution to fail
- ECJ rules ECB has no competence to require CCPs clearing euro-denominated securities to be located in the eurozone
Legal PD: Financial Services webinars
- KYC and AML: recent trends and emerging models
- AIFMD Annex IV transparency reporting: what you need to know
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.