- Article archive
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Tracker: key European financial services legislative initiatives
- A guide to our Financial Services MiFID materials
- A guide to the AIFMD: index
- A guide to our Financial Services Solvency II materials
- Hot topics: CRD IV
- Hot topics: MAD II
- An overview of the EU financial services supervisory framework
- Hot topics: UK implementation of BRRD
- Article, MiFID II Briefing Series: the ESMA proposals (Part 2)
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column: July 2014
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column: July 2014
- Remuneration Code for banks, building societies and investment firms
- AIFM Remuneration Code for alternative investment fund managers
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2014 and 2015 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- FOS technical resource on private medical insurance
- Updated note on implications of US and UK whistleblowing programmes for US and UK financial institutions and other companies
- LSB report on handling of customers in financial difficulties
- FCA clarifies view that Court of Appeal judgment in Fons case does not impact FSMA regulatory perimeter
- ECB decision on identification of TARGET2 as a systemically important payment system published in OJ
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Covering every stage of an investigation or enforcement process from internal investigations through to the challenging of decisions and the Tribunal.