- Article archive
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Tracker: key European financial services legislative initiatives
- A guide to our Financial Services MiFID materials
- A guide to the AIFMD: index
- A guide to our Financial Services Solvency II materials
- Hot topics: CRD IV
- Hot topics: MAD II
- An overview of the EU financial services supervisory framework
- Hot topics: UK implementation of BRRD
- Article, MiFID II Briefing Series: the ESMA proposals (Part 2)
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column: July 2014
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column: July 2014
- Remuneration Code for banks, building societies and investment firms
- AIFM Remuneration Code for alternative investment fund managers
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2014 and 2015 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- EBA updates single rulebook Q&As: 22 August 2014
- ESMA opinion on review of CESR guidelines on a common definition of European MMFs
- ICO finds FCA applied section 36 FOIA incorrectly on disclosures on UCIS report
- New practice note on alternative investment funds (AIFs)
- PRA supervisory statement on subordinated guarantees and quality of capital for insurers
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Covering every stage of an investigation or enforcement process from internal investigations through to the challenging of decisions and the Tribunal.