- Article archive
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Tracker: key European financial services legislative initiatives
- A guide to our Financial Services MiFID materials
- A guide to the AIFM Directive: index
- A guide to our Financial Services Solvency II materials
- Hot topics: CRD IV
- Hot topics: MAD II
- An overview of the EU financial services supervisory framework
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2014 and 2015 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- BCBS report on Basel III monitoring exercise as of 30 June 2013
- EBA report on impact of differences in CRR and Basel III leverage ratio definitions
- FCA March 2014 update on banks' reviews of sales of interest rate hedging products
- Bank of England internal investigation into alleged foreign exchange market manipulation
- European Account Preservation Order: Council informed about agreement reached with European Parliament on proposed EAPO Regulation facilitating cross-border debt recovery in civil and commercial matters
This exclusive one-day event will teach you how to confidently navigate change in an evolving regulatory landscape. 1 April 2014, London.