- Article archive
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column: November 2014
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column: November 2014
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column: November 2014
- MiFID II: Organisational and conduct of business requirements for investment firms
- Hot topics: UK implementation of Mortgage Credit Directive (MCD)
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column for October 2014 published
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2014 and 2015 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- Political agreement reached on ELTIF Regulation
- FCA consults on changes to approved persons regime for Solvency II firms
- PRA consults on new senior insurance managers regime for insurers
- Council of EU note on proposed Regulation on securities financing transactions
- New FCA webpage for CRD IV committee waivers
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Covering every stage of an investigation or enforcement process from internal investigations through to the challenging of decisions and the Tribunal.