- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Key European financial services legislative initiatives tracker
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column: April 2016
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: April 2016
- Regulated activities: advising on conversion or transfer of pension benefits
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column: March 2016
- What is a regulated mortgage contract?
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column: March 2016
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2016 and 2017 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- Text of Benchmark Regulation adopted by European Parliament
- PRA consults on regulatory reporting of financial statements, forecast capital data and IFRS 9 requirements
- New FCA webpage on supervisory priorities arising from MAR STOR regime
- CMA second annual concurrency report
- European Parliament adopts Benchmark Regulation
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.