- Article archive
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Ben Kingsley's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- Hot topics: European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) review and reform
- Hot topics: EU banking structural reforms
- Hot topics: Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD)
- Hot topics: Directive on payment accounts
- Hot topics: Mortgage Credit Directive
- CRD IV bankers' bonus cap: ECJ hears UK legal challenge
- Consumer credit: does an arrangement fall within the FCA's consumer credit regime?
- Transaction reporting: FCA and FSA enforcement action
- Implementing the new CASS regime: action points for investment firms
- PRA Rulebook, supervisory statements and other supervisory material
- Consumer credit: application of business use exemption and role of non-commercial agreements regime
A practice note listing key forthcoming dates in 2014 and 2015 by topic for financial services practitioners.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
- OECD evaluates UK work to implement recommendations on combating foreign bribery
- ESMA 2015 work programme
- EIOPA consultation paper on conflicts of interest in direct and intermediated sales of insurance-based investment products
- PRA and FCA final policy on FPC recommendation on LTI ratios in mortgage lending
- ESMA updates Q&A on application of AIFMD: September 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Covering every stage of an investigation or enforcement process from internal investigations through to the challenging of decisions and the Tribunal.