- Financial services trackers
- FCA enforcement action trackers
- FCA publication tracker 2017
- Case tracker: 2017 financial services cases
- Allen & Overy's contentious regulatory case and decision reports
- Consumer credit and consumer contract case and decision reports
- Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery Chamber) financial services decision reports
- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Ian Mason's market conduct column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Slaughter and May's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
Key EU resources
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Key European legislation tracker
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- EU delegated acts and implementing acts: financial services aspects
- Application of EU legislation to non-EU EEA states
- Brexit and financial services
- Brexit: passporting, third-country status and equivalence
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column: February 2017
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: February 2017
- Liability of banks and building societies to customers for authorised and non-authorised payment transactions
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column: February 2017
- Hot topics: UK implementation of revised Wire Transfer Regulation
- Hot topics: BRRD II and EU implementation of TLAC
This note considers at a high-level the potential implications for the UK financial services sector of the UK's decision to leave the EU.
A practice note listing forthcoming dates in 2017 and 2018 by topic for financial services practitioners.
This article summarises the main developments that will affect financial services practitioners in the UK in 2017.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- European Commission speech on Fintech
- ECB Banking Supervision guide to targeted review of internal models (TRIM)
- EBA consults on draft RTS under CRR on specification of nature, severity and duration of an economic downturn
- Note of ILAG meeting with PRA
- New Chartered Body Alliance established to enhance professionalism in financial services
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
This update will investigate the impact of the EU General Data Protection Regulation on financial services. For more information on the event, including the agenda and speakers, please visit our website. Book today to take advantage of our early bird prices.
The Insurance Law Forum aims to provide the best platform to discuss the way ahead with your peers in this extremely competitive market. For more information on the event, including the agenda and speakers, please visit our website. Book today to take advantage of our early bird prices.