- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a trade mark proprietor rely on its mark to prevent dealings in genuine branded products?
- Is it legal to be required to pay a royalty in perpetuity?
- Should a warranty as to performance of the service in accordance with a specification be time-limited in an SaaS agreement?
- If an employer fails to pay an employee salary, could the employee claim that the IP they developed whilst an employee can be retained by them?
- Do you have precedent rights releases for talent/information/images?
A toolkit highlighting Practical Law content on cybersecurity.
A summary of the changes to the trade mark laws of member states that are to be introduced under Directive (EU) 2015/2436.
- BP sponsorship fees to Tate Gallery are not exempt under section 43(2) of FOIA (FTT(IR))
- Information Tribunal ruling on FOIA commercial interest exemption concerning tender information
- GB patents and applications back to 1900 available online
- High Court rules on costs budget in simple patent case
- High Court rules on validity of erectile-dysfunction drug patents
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
This must-have text offers a succinct and comprehensive explanation of the key issues surrounding the ‘Classic Trinity’ of goodwill, damage and misrepresentation. This new edition is fully updated with the latest case law in the UK and Commonwealth, renowned for its clear analysis of the law this is the essential reference on the subject of passing-off.
The only book dedicated to the inner workings of the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC), this is a must-have for seeking guidance on the key features and relevant materials of the court. This title helps clarify the court’s procedures, outlining the most appropriate options for cost-effective dispute resolution. It also advises on pre-action matters and applicable special considerations, allowing you to determine whether the IPEC is the right forum for your case.