- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are there any restrictions on using images from the internet for advertisements?
- Do you need separate UK trade mark applications for text and a logo?
- Who owns copyright in post-graduate work where employment is gained part-way through the studies?
- Is it possible to assign beneficial ownership of a trade mark to another company?
- Can a claimant obtain nominal damages for breach of confidence?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- Court of Appeal upholds High Court decision on smart card patents
- EPO appeals board overturns patent application refusal for uncertain dating of prior art found on internet
- High Court decides to allow partially valid patent to remain unamended
- High Court orders ISPs to block access to music websites
- House of Lords proposes media amendments to Criminal Justice and Courts Bill
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.