- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can the owner of a property who lets part of the property out on licence, and the let part is used as a pub, be liable for copyright infringement where the pub shows overseas football games?
- When a data controller (a business) telephones an individual customer on the individual's personal phone line, must they always ask the individual security/identification questions before divulging that individual's personal data?
- Can a party to a non-disclosure agreement retain confidential information without any continuing duty of confidentiality?
- Can a company use a trading name and register that name as a trade mark if it is the registered name of another company?
- Are precedent agreements developed by law firms protected by copyright?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- Ofcom document on promoting investment and innovation in the Internet of Things
- Court of Appeal upholds Rihanna's passing off claim against Topshop
- CMA calls for information on commercial use of consumer data
- High Court holds that subjective intent of manufacturer is required for infringement of Swiss form patent claims
- EU General Court holds WET DUST CAN'T FLY trade mark valid
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.