- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Global Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What licences are required to play music videos and film clips in public?
- Should residential management companies (which may be RTM companies) be registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Act, visavis communal recordable CCTV at the buildings they run?
- Can a business set up in the UK with the same name as an overseas business without the risk of a passing off claim?
- If a resident intends to install CCTV inside their home should they obtain the consent of another individual who lives there?
- Do we need to obtain the explicit consent of employees of an acquired company to process their personal data?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court upholds OHIM rejection of opposition of F1H20 mark based on earlier F1 marks
- EU General Court confirms no likelihood of confusion between NURU and DURU marks
- EU General Court dismisses trade mark invalidity claim based on bad faith and earlier rights
- WIPO members adopt Geneva Act of Lisbon Agreement
- EU General Court confirms figurative trade mark "Splendid" descriptive of bags and belts
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.