- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where a company is assigning copyright works created by its employees, should it assert the moral rights of those employees?
- To what extent are cookies governed by EU law?
- Do you have any thoughts as to where a scale of damages for breaches of the PECR and DPA might have come from?
- Can ownership of intellectual property rights in software be split?
- Can the proprietor of a registered trade mark sue for infringement even if it does not own equitable rights in the mark?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- European Commission 2015 Work Programme: data protection
- European Commission 2015 Work Programme: IP and IT
- ECJ finds Data Protection Directive applies to domestic CCTV overlooking public footpath
- EESC opinion on strategy for protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights outside EU
- High Court finds BT's proposed DSL technology workaround still infringes ASSIA patents
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.