- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- IPEC rules on account of profits in design infringement case
- ICO publishes report on big data and data protection
- House of Lords passes copyright regulations on parody and private copying
- House of Lords report comes out against "right to be forgotten"
- High Court finds claimant's PINK trade mark for shirts infringed by Victoria's Secret PINK mark
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.