- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EPO holds method of increasing yield of seedless watermelons is not excluded from patentability
- Article 29 Working Party publishes opinion on Internet of Things
- EPO considers lacuna in transitional patent convention provisions
- European Commission sets up expert group on enforcement of IP rights
- EU General Court finds likelihood of confusion between GEPRAL and DELPRAL
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.