- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can IP rights be transferred to a joint venture company from a third party?
- Can I share music purchased online with friends located overseas?
- Do you have any precedent cloud storage agreements, that is, where European personal data will be stored in the cloud?
- Do you have information on the laws of the EU member states regarding email marketing, specifically a breakdown of the opt-in and opt-out rules by country?
- Are there any draft EU regulations which will implement the need for explicit consent for e-marketing in the UK?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court confirms INVESTING FOR A NEW WORLD too descriptive to register as trade mark
- EU General Court holds SO WHAT DO I DO WITH MY MONEY not registrable as trade mark for finance-related services
- EU General Court dismisses opposition to SPIN BINGO figurative sign
- EU General Court finds likelihood of confusion between AQUAPERFECT and WATERPERFECT trade marks
- EU General Court dismisses claim for invalidity of folding cardboard sign design
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.