- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can an education syllabus qualify as a copyrighted work?
- Does a church have the right to prevent a business running from inside the church from using the name of the church as part of the business name?
- How should I notify a prospective defendant of a trade mark infringement claim that falls within the prohibition on unjustified threats?
- Is permission required in publishing for reproduction of a public book endorsement?
- Are emails unstructured personal data and how do we handle them in response to a data subject access request?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- ECJ rules on whether Community trade mark licensee may bring infringement action where licence unregistered
- EU General Court finds no likelihood of confusion between "Mini Mini" figurative mark and MINI WINI word mark
- High Court passes 28-day suspended sentence for copyright infringement
- High Court finds monoclonal antibody patent invalid
- IPEC finds oral misrepresentation about scope of patent licence negated by express terms
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
The new Data Protection practice area page provides quick and easy access to specialist resources that help organisations comply with data protection law and regulation.