- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- High Court interprets ECJ SPC judgment
- Baroness Neville-Rolfe takes over as minister responsible for IP
- Government announces launch of Creative Content UK partnership to combat online piracy
- AG opinion in human embryo patent case
- Data Retention and Investigatory Powers Bill clears parliamentary stages
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.