- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it possible to get an injunction restraining patent infringement while there is an ongoing entitlement dispute?
- Is there a Word version of the 2002 controller-to-processor standard contractual clauses?
- Will a UK registered mark automatically be acceptable as a European Community trade mark?
- What justification, other than explicit consent, exists to transfer sensitive personal data outside of the EEA?
- What IP rights are there in a logo?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- 2014 Autumn Statement predictions
- Court of Appeal grants BT chance to make products non-infringing in relation to patents
- IP Enterprise Court rules fabric was not copied
- High Court considers governing law of 1955 co-existence agreement for MERCK trade mark
- High Court discusses scope of "product by process" patent claims
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.