- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- IPO consults on extended collective licensing regulations
- High Court finds patents relating to DSL technology valid
- Information Tribunal orders ICO to disclose names of journalists in its "What price privacy" report
- High Court states there is no contingent abuse of process
- European Commission adopts proposal for directive on protection of trade secrets