- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Would you please email me the judgment of the John Lewis v Roddy Mansfield case?
- What rules apply to sending SMS messages to customers about a service?
- Must US website comply with any element of English or European law?
- What is the practical consequence of the coexistence of copyright and design right?
- Can you provide the Data Protection Act reference for the exemption to the notification requirement for "advertising, marketing and public relations"?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court rules that Community trade mark renewal requests cannot be staggered over time
- ECJ rules further on copyright private copying levies
- Police retention of data on a searchable database lawful and not a breach of Article 8 of the ECHR (Supreme Court)
- Serious Crime Bill receives Royal Assent: IP&IT and Media & Telecoms implications
- IPO issues tribunal practice notice on evidence in trade mark proceedings
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.