- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court finds likelihood of confusion and annuls OHIM Board of Appeal decision
- ECJ ruling on validity of shape trade marks in TRIPP TRAPP reference
- Northern Ireland Court of Appeal awards DPA nominal damages and confirms compensation
- EU General Court confirms likelihood of confusion between marks for figurative representations of polo players
- ICO completes its model publication scheme action plan
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.