- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court finds genuine use of ANNAPURNA word mark for bags, bed linen and clothing
- European Commission publishes report on IP valuation
- Court of Appeal allows defendant's appeal in ride-on suitcases registered design case
- The Civil Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2014 published
- Practice note on IP&IT resources for new joiners
This one-day conference will provide you with a review of the current trade mark landscape, practical examples to overcome current challenges and business pressures, and what to expect in 2014 and beyond.
12 June 2014, London.