- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have a precedent agreement for a company who wishes to commission another company to produce a film for them?
- Do you have an NDA designed to protect IPR during negotiations of a potential venture?
- Is there a minimum percentage of royalties to which composers are entitled for writing compositions?
- If two people jointly own a trade mark and one dies, does the late owner's share pass under their will/intestacy rules or does it pass to the surviving owner?
- Can an education syllabus qualify as a copyrighted work?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- Court of Appeal dismisses appeals in GLEE trade mark dispute
- IPEC delays costs decision until all issues in flood defence patent licence case decided
- High Court refuses final injunction and account of profits in Stretchline patents case
- EPO appeals board discusses omission of feature from patent claim
- Access to books for visually impaired: European Parliament adopts Resolution on ratification of Marrakesh Treaty
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
The new Data Protection practice area page provides quick and easy access to specialist resources that help organisations comply with data protection law and regulation.