- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Global Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do we need to treat anonymised data received from a data controller as personal data?
- Does use of a trade mark by a charity constitute use "in the course of trade"?
- Are there any requirements on an insurer, in relation to keeping and storing information on convictions, beyond the point when the convictions have been spent?
- Does a company have to inform employees if they are to install CCTV?
- Have you got any articles or information which specifically set out the roles of a Data Controller (as defined by section 1 of the Data Protection Act 1998) and in particular their responsibilities and liabilities?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court annuls declaration of invalidity of Community trade mark following misinterpretation of Italian law
- ECJ decides time limit for payment of equitable remuneration to plant variety right holder for use of farm-saved seeds
- Court of Appeal reverses grant of declaration of non-infringement of patent for generic cancer treatment
- EPO announces decision on fees for unitary patent
- Court of Appeal disagrees with High Court decision on patent claim number ranges
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.