- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- High Court finds two follow-on patents relating to breast cancer drug invalid
- EPO opponent cannot appeal when notice of patent grant has been rescinded
- EPO appeal board refers questions on examining amended patent claims for clarity to enlarged board
- Court of Appeal upholds decision that baby buggy patent was obvious
- Article 29 Working Party adopts opinion on anonymisation techniques
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality. Part 2 of the toolkit will be published in April.