- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What justification, other than explicit consent, exists to transfer sensitive personal data outside of the EEA?
- What IP rights are there in a logo?
- Can unregistered design rights subsist in a fabric design or are design drawings required to afford design right protection?
- Is someone who provides storage for hardware a data processor?
- Can a person be a data controller and a data processor with regard to the same data?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court confirms use of trade name "funny bands" insufficient to prevent later registration of mark
- IPO consults on designs appeal rules
- High Court considers form of website-blocking order against ISPs
- ECJ rules on proposed Community trade mark GOLDEN BALLS
- OHIM to introduce fast-track examination of qualifying Community trade mark applications
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.