- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- Article 29 Working Party adopts opinion on anonymisation techniques
- Law Commission publishes final report on intellectual property threats provisions
- ICO publishes new guidance on complaints handling procedures
- Article 29 Working Party adopts opinion on surveillance of electronic communications
- Article 29 Working Party publishes opinion on legitimate interest condition
This one-day conference will provide you with a review of the current trade mark landscape, practical examples to overcome current challenges and business pressures, and what to expect in 2014 and beyond.
12 June 2014, London.