- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Global Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- In what situations would it be permissible to use a third party’s trade mark?
- Will use of a song on a website infringe copyright?
- What is the standard document for transfer of intellectual property rights?
- Can an assignment of copyright be given by email?
- A buyer on a share sale due diligence is asking for non anonymised employee data. Would disclosing the data fall within the Data Protection Act 1998 legitimate interest condition or any other exemption?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- General election 2015: implications for IP, IT, media and telecoms
- EFTA court decides emergency permission for vaccine use not marketing authorisation for SPC patent purposes
- Court of Appeal considers infringement and revocation of ASSOS and ASOS trade marks
- Communications data provisions and codes of practice commencing
- Court of Appeal rules in SCRABBLE trade mark infringement case
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.