- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- ECJ sets aside rejection of CTM applications for shape of knife handle for failure to consider market use
- First Unified Patent Court regional divisional court agreed
- ECJ gives guidance on revocation of word marks that have become commonplace as product names
- Ministers approve Unified Patent Court amendments to Brussels Regulation
- EU General Court finds genuine use of ANNAPURNA word mark for bags, bed linen and clothing
This one-day conference will provide you with a review of the current trade mark landscape, practical examples to overcome current challenges and business pressures, and what to expect in 2014 and beyond.
12 June 2014, London.