- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Global Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do you find out the owner of a domain name?
- Is encryption software, and therefore an encryption key, protected by copyright?
- Are local authorities still able to use CCTV and/or ANPR in off-street car parks which they either run directly or via a service provider?
- Where can I find a template for an assignment of intellectual property rights?
- Is software likely to be classed as a good or a service in particular circumstances?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court rules OHIM failed to find reputation and unfair advantage of SPA trade mark
- EU General Court annuls board's decision for failure to give renewal information
- EU General Court upholds OHIM finding of likelihood of confusion between the SKYPE and SKY trade marks
- High Court grants pre-action disclosure of patent licences
- High Court invalidates patent for Alzheimer's drug patch
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.