- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- IPO refuses to stay patent revocation proceedings in favour of later-filed court action
- High Court interprets ECJ SPC judgment
- European Commission publishes guidelines on re-use of public sector data
- Baroness Neville-Rolfe takes over as minister responsible for IP
- Government announces launch of Creative Content UK partnership to combat online piracy
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.