- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EPO decides applicant cannot have both purpose-limited and Swiss-type patent claims for same product and use
- IPEC finds patents for flying toy fish valid and infringed
- UK extends Berne Convention to Guernsey
- Ofgem consults on final proposals for extending existing smart meter framework for data access and privacy to remote access meters
- ICO publishes report on audits of personal data handling by local authorities
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.