- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where a customer has 'opted-in' to being contacted by the company, and for the company to pass on the customer's details to a third party, but then notifies the company that it no longer wishes to be contacted, what obligations does the company have?
- Are keywords from research papers protected by copyright and would storing them in a database amount to copying?
- Are there any restrictions on using images from the internet for advertisements?
- Do you need separate UK trade mark applications for text and a logo?
- Who owns copyright in post-graduate work where employment is gained part-way through the studies?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- Supreme Court rejects application of illegality rule to patent infringement
- Orphan works regulations published
- Appointed Person allows new evidence at appeal of decision revoking GUCCI logo
- Advocate General gives opinion in Merck v Sigma pharmaceutical patent reference
- Court of Appeal upholds High Court decision on smart card patents
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.