- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it possible to assign beneficial ownership of a trade mark to another company?
- Can a claimant obtain nominal damages for breach of confidence?
- Can my client redirect internet traffic using a potentially infringing domain name?
- Does a buyer/seller have to send a fair processing notice to customers if personal data is transferred as part of an asset purchase?
- If a company accidently "CCed" rather than "BCCed" customers' email addresses, would this be a data security breach?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- High Court awards remedies for infringement of GLEE trade mark
- EU issues public consultation on patents and standards
- ICO publishes updated code of practice for CCTV and surveillance cameras
- IPO publishes 2013-2014 IP crime report
- Court of Appeal rules on genuine use of Specsavers background logo trade mark
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.