- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Global Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you know of any negligence claims brought against service providers in relation to hacking?
- Are software scripts and templates susceptible to copyright protection?
- What licences are required to play music videos and film clips in public?
- Should residential management companies (which may be RTM companies) be registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Act, visavis communal recordable CCTV at the buildings they run?
- Can a business set up in the UK with the same name as an overseas business without the risk of a passing off claim?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- ECJ upholds refusal to annul plant variety right
- IP Enterprise Court upholds agreement giving music producer share of copyright in song adaptation
- EU General Court annuls OHIM finding that Community registered designs for umbrellas were invalid
- ECJ rules that "click-wrapping" fulfils the requirements of Article 23 of 2001 Brussels Regulation
- Court of Appeal grants leave to appeal in flying fish toy patent case
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.