- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- High Court allows survey evidence in relation to trade mark distinctiveness
- ECJ rejects appeal which did not seek to challenge operative part of EU General Court judgment
- ECJ finds legal analysis is not personal data
- Cross-border electronic signatures: Council adopts Regulation on electronic identification and trust services for transactions in the Internal Market
- ECJ dismisses appeal regarding MOL Blue Card mark
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.