- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Global Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you know of any negligence claims brought against service providers in relation to hacking?
- Are software scripts and templates susceptible to copyright protection?
- After termination, how can a party still remain under a contractual obligation in respect of certain clauses in the contract?
- What licences are required to play music videos and film clips in public?
- Should residential management companies (which may be RTM companies) be registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Act, visavis communal recordable CCTV at the buildings they run?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court annuls OHIM finding that Community registered designs for umbrellas were invalid
- Court of Appeal grants leave to appeal in flying fish toy patent case
- EU General Court finds no likelihood of confusion between WINE IN BLACK and earlier NOVAL BLACK marks
- High Court finds most claims of patent on purification of MS drug valid
- Court of Appeal upholds decision that patent validity challenge was barred by prior settlement
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.