- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- Replacement for seventh research framework programme adopted
- EU General Court finds likelihood of confusion between SONIC trade marks for toothbrushes
- IP Enterprise Court rules on validity and infringement of registered and unregistered beer glass designs
- Legal Services Board recommends that CIPA and ITMA be licensed to regulate alternative business structures for patent and TM attorney firms
- WIPO 2012 statistics claim fastest patent growth in 18 years