- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- WIPO 2012 statistics claim fastest patent growth in 18 years
- European Commission consults on EU copyright law
- IPR Helpdesk issues factsheet on raising finance
- EU General Court allows opposition to registration of ECOFORCE word mark based on earlier figurative ECO FORTE mark
- Commission publishes fourth report on monitoring patent settlements