- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- IPO launches consultation on timing of extension of copyright term for industrially produced artistic works
- UK Patent SPC Regulations updated
- ECJ rules on libraries copyright research exception
- President-elect Juncker appoints new EU Commissioners in charge of data protection reform
- Patents Amendment Rules 2014 published
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.