- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- 2013 Autumn Statement: IP&IT implications
- 2013 Autumn Statement: business tax implications
- High Court discusses granting of final injunction in patent infringement case
- Government committee publishes report on nuisance calls
- IP Enterprise Court finds copyright in various artistic works created by paper cutting infringed