- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Global Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have any licence that is suitable for the use of images, photos or film clips in a documentary? Is there any way to protect my client from the loss of control of images that may be copied from videos (and so on) of the programme?
- Do we need to treat anonymised data received from a data controller as personal data?
- Does use of a trade mark by a charity constitute use "in the course of trade"?
- Are there any requirements on an insurer, in relation to keeping and storing information on convictions, beyond the point when the convictions have been spent?
- Does a company have to inform employees if they are to install CCTV?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- High Court confirms genuine use of Community trade mark requires use in more than one member state
- EU General Court rules toys and sporting goods dissimilar in trade mark opposition
- IP Enterprise Court finds patent for on-board vehicle load measuring device invalid
- EU General Court annuls declaration of invalidity of Community trade mark following misinterpretation of Italian law
- ECJ decides time limit for payment of equitable remuneration to plant variety right holder for use of farm-saved seeds
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.