- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have a multi jurisdictional guide in relation to record/data retention?
- Who owns copyright in a photograph and how long does it last?
- Can I be sued for copyright infringement when I license my logo under a white label agreement to a website that distributes films?
- Is it possible to get an injunction restraining patent infringement while there is an ongoing entitlement dispute?
- Is there a Word version of the 2002 controller-to-processor standard contractual clauses?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- High Court right to erasure case against Google settled
- Government proposes IP address resolution requirement under new Counter Terrorism and Security Bill
- EU General Court upholds registration of "Rubik's Cube" shape mark
- EU General Court rules OHIM printout insufficient proof of earlier international trade mark in opposition
- EU General Court holds OHIM failed properly to consider context of related cancellation proceedings
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.