- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- Article 29 Working Party adopts opinion on anonymisation techniques
- Law Commission publishes final report on intellectual property threats provisions
- ICO publishes new guidance on complaints handling procedures
- Article 29 Working Party adopts opinion on surveillance of electronic communications
- Article 29 Working Party publishes opinion on legitimate interest condition
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality. Part 2 of the toolkit will be published in April.