- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Must US website comply with any element of English or European law?
- What is the practical consequence of the coexistence of copyright and design right?
- Can you provide the Data Protection Act reference for the exemption to the notification requirement for "advertising, marketing and public relations"?
- If we were to use data copyrighted under an open/commons licence, are we potentially enabling third parties to share derived data, and consequently our proprietary information at the same licensing level as the source data?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- European Patent Office does not have concept of "partial admissibility" in opposition proceedings
- Government response to Law Commission IP threats report
- EU General Court confirms likelihood of confusion between INTERFACE and earlier INTERFOG trade marks
- High Court issues order in Warner-Lambert v Actavis patent case
- EU General Court confirms likelihood of confusion between L'WREN SCOTT and earlier LOREN SCOTT trade marks
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.