- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have any ASP or SaaS standard documents?
- Can my client make an adaptation of an artistic work by drawing a person in someone else's photograph without permission?
- Can magic tricks or routines be protected under the law of intellectual property?
- Are EUIPO examiners bound by previous decisions of EUIPO?
- Are we ok to clear permission to reproduce the lyrics in the parody only of a song, or should we clear the lyrics in the underlying work?
A toolkit highlighting Practical Law content on cybersecurity.
A summary of the changes to the trade mark laws of member states that are to be introduced under Directive (EU) 2015/2436.
- High Court upholds IPEC decision on action for threats made before patent had issued
- Court of Appeal upholds High Court decision that two breast cancer drug formulation patents were invalid
- EPO holds words cannot be extracted from definition of term in patent specification to avoid amendment extending scope of invention
- IP Enterprise Court construes compromise agreement in defendants' favour in trade mark dispute
- EUIPO adopts revised guidelines for examination of EU trade marks and registered Community designs
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
A leading text in its field, Copinger & Skone James on Copyright offers thorough and comprehensive coverage on the main aspects of copyright and connected rights.
This must-have guide for any practitioners advising about patents, brings together the expertise of over 25 highly respected professionals including patent attorneys, solicitors and members of the bar, all individually selected for their expert knowledge.