- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If we were to use data copyrighted under an open/commons licence, are we potentially enabling third parties to share derived data, and consequently our proprietary information at the same licensing level as the source data?
- Have sections 17 and 18 of the Digital Economy Act 2010 been repealed?
- To what extent should we redact documents that are disclosable under section 35 of the Data Protection Act 1998?
- Can personal information be sent in the post and by email if over a secure network or by using encryption data?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- ECJ holds parties free to contractually allocate cost of artist's resale royalty
- EU General Court holds word mark not invalid on ground of bad faith
- Government removes consumer harm for nuisance calls and texts and sets up public emergency alert system
- High Court restricts Community trade mark injunction and damages inquiry to UK and grants publicity order
- High Court strikes out claim for indirect infringement of Swiss-form patent
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.