- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does use of either the word or logo of a trade mark comprising both amount to infringement?
- Where a customer has 'opted-in' to being contacted by the company, and for the company to pass on the customer's details to a third party, but then notifies the company that it no longer wishes to be contacted, what obligations does the company have?
- What is the legal status of linking?
- Does there have to be a purpose for collecting personal data?
- Are keywords from research papers protected by copyright and would storing them in a database amount to copying?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- DCMS consults on nuisance calls and texts
- Supreme Court rejects application of illegality rule to patent infringement
- Orphan works regulations published
- Appointed Person allows new evidence at appeal of decision revoking GUCCI logo
- Advocate General gives opinion in Merck v Sigma pharmaceutical patent reference
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.