- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Global Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it sufficient for a law firm to state in their terms of business that anti money laundering identity checks will be carried out, or would they need clients’ written permission?
- Who owns the intellectual property rights vested in commissioned works?
- Can a company enter into a click-wrap version of the Standard Model Clauses for international data transfers?
- In Google v Vidal-Hall, could the claimants have brought DPA proceedings against US-based Google without establishing that the separate action of misuse of private information is a tort?
- Is it necessary to ask website users to consent to cookies each time they access your website, or can you use a cookie to record the fact that that user has consented, so they are not asked again?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- International Chamber of Commerce launches new cyber security guide for business
- Agreement reached on EU trade mark reforms
- EU General Court confirms invalidity of two Louis Vuitton chequerboard pattern trade marks
- General election 2015: implications for IP, IT, media and telecoms
- EFTA court decides emergency permission for vaccine use not marketing authorisation for SPC patent purposes
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.