- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
- Patent Litigation Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What legal action can a sole trader take if their emails are hacked by a contractor?
- Can an exclusive licensee sue the copyright owner for infringement if the owner carries out acts covered by the licence?
- What is the status of the E-Commerce Directive and the Electronic Commerce Regulations 2002? Do you have any materials on this legislation?
- Can a person in the UK rent/hire books from a website for teaching purposes?
- What are the implications for a company using children's images on YouTube and a website without parental consent?
A toolkit highlighting Practical Law content on cybersecurity.
A summary of the changes to the trade mark laws of member states that are to be introduced under Directive (EU) 2015/2436.
- EU General Court rules trade mark opposition disposed of by parallel opposition
- ECJ rules on Copyright Term Directive
- EU General Court upholds likelihood of confusion between CLOVER CANYON and CANYON trade marks for clothing
- Government states that MPs will be able to vote to ratify Brexit
- EU General Court partially annuls decision to revoke trade mark for lack of genuine use
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
This must-have text offers a succinct and comprehensive explanation of the key issues surrounding the ‘Classic Trinity’ of goodwill, damage and misrepresentation. This new edition is fully updated with the latest case law in the UK and Commonwealth, renowned for its clear analysis of the law this is the essential reference on the subject of passing-off.
The only book dedicated to the inner workings of the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC), this is a must-have for seeking guidance on the key features and relevant materials of the court. This title helps clarify the court’s procedures, outlining the most appropriate options for cost-effective dispute resolution. It also advises on pre-action matters and applicable special considerations, allowing you to determine whether the IPEC is the right forum for your case.