- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- IP in Business Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Life Sciences Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Outsourcing Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can ownership of intellectual property rights in software be split?
- Can the proprietor of a registered trade mark sue for infringement even if it does not own equitable rights in the mark?
- What should we do if customers are receiving post and calls in relation to third parties?
- Is stamp duty payable on an assignment of intellectual property rights?
- Where an IT employee plans to write software for himself, how can we record the fact that he will own the IP rights in it?
Analysis and noter-up of the proposed new EU Data Protection Regulation, tracking comments and amendments made in the course of the EU legislative process.
An explanation and discussion of what binding corporate rules are and how they protect personal data.
- EU General Court rejects proposed CTM for THE LEADERSHIP COMPANY for recruitment services
- Personal Data Protection Reform Package: Council agrees on partial general approach
- EU General Court finds Board of Appeal made procedural errors
- EU General Court confirms invalidity proceedings cannot succeed
- EU General Court finds likelihood of confusion between f1-live and F1 trade marks
Practical Law China’s brand new IP toolkit has now launched! It contains resources on topics including patent litigation, patent assignment, copyright infringement and state secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality.