- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Toolkits and case studies
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What effect, if any, does an on-going judicial review claim (in relation to a statement of government policy the latter which amounts to a material consideration but is the subject matter of the challenge) have in the context of a planning appeal?
- Is there any guidance concerning the exclusion of bidders due to past performance in relation to dynamic purchasing systems?
- Can information to an external investigation held by a local authority be disclosed under FOIA?
- Is a service user, who is having her care needs re-assessed by the local authority entitled to make a recording of the meeting?
- Does UK public procurement law allow a contracting authority to accept discounts on the price of a product from a contractor that is on a framework panel?
Most read: Practice notes
Most read: Standard documents.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Article 50 and Brexit in the High Court: the immediate aftermath of Miller and Santos and McCord, and further developments
- Public sector investments and the Freedom of Information Act 2000
- FOIA and commercial interests: a level playing field for local authorities?
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Age discriminatory transitional provisions in judges' pension scheme not objectively justified (ET)
- Ask Employment: featured queries 19 January 2017
- Welsh government tables bill to exempt devolved Welsh authorities from aspects of the Trade Union Act 2016
- Planning news round-up to 19 January 2017
- Practical Law Employment Blog: Approaching deposit orders after H v Ishmail
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.