- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Toolkits and case studies
About this practice area
- About this practice area
- Meet the team
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Consultation board
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If the incorrect certificate was submitted with a planning application but the planning permission was granted and the six week challenge period has expired, can the planning permission still be quashed?
- Is it permissible to include an interview stage in the award of a contract pursuant to an above threshold works contract being procured by the open procedure under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015?
- If an internal report is requested under FOIA and will be disclosed, can contact details contained in the report be redacted?
- What is the difference between a public sector grant of monies and a contract for services?
- Section 46 of the Public Contract Regulations 2015 refers to division of contracts into lots. Are there any reasons why a contracting authority may decide not to divide a contract into lots?
Most read: Practice notes
Most read: Standard documents.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Article 50 and Brexit in the High Court: the immediate aftermath of Miller and Santos and McCord, and further developments
- Public sector investments and the Freedom of Information Act 2000
- FOIA and commercial interests: a level playing field for local authorities?
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- New materials published on Brexit
- Negligent advice regarding ventilation works: failure to warn of risk of dispute and to investigate relevant planning condition
- No implied term waiving obligation to repay loan in voluntary redundancy situation (Privy Council)
- Planning news round-up to 23 February 2017
- Practical Law Employment Blog: Exposing the wrongdoing: problems facing whistleblowers
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.