Occupational and personal pensions
Ask the team
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for pensions lawyers
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- IFoA issues new standard for actuaries instructed as experts in legal proceedings
- PPF makes minor technical corrections to 2015/16 levy consultation documents
- DC pension flexibility: what should trustees and employers be doing?
- Bains (PO-4065): pension scheme mergers: discretionary increases were not an established custom
- Abolition of DB contracting-out: HMRC urges scheme administrators to progress GMP reconciliation work
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Understand the DC flexibility reforms with our note outlining the proposals in the 2014 Budget, the Taxation of Pensions Bill and implications for both DC and DB pension schemes.