Occupational and personal pensions
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- Legislation tracker
- Case tracker
- Pensions Ombudsman tracker
- PPF Ombudsman tracker
- Pensions Regulator determinations and section 89 reports tracker
- Pensions quarterly cases reports
- Hot topics
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does an employer need to auto-enrol someone who has been re-employed aged 62 and is already receiving a pension?
- Can a debtor's entitlement to a pension be assigned or secured in favour of a creditor in respect of payment of a debt?
- Is a pension scheme member entitled to take a partial transfer of DB category benefits?
- Does a member's statutory right to a CETV include a transfer to a QROPS?
- Does an employer have to continue to pay pension contributions for an employee on sabbatical?
- Pensions Regulator publishes discussion paper on "21st century trusteeship"
- Brexit: House of Commons publishes briefing paper on implications for pensions
- DC governance code of practice to come into force on 28 July 2016
- DC governance survey: Pensions Regulator urges trustees to improve standards
- Pensions news round-up for the week to 21 July 2016
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.