Occupational and personal pensions
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- Legislation tracker
- Case tracker
- Pensions Ombudsman tracker
- PPF Ombudsman tracker
- Pensions Regulator determinations and section 89 reports tracker
- Pensions quarterly cases reports
- Hot topics
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are changes to the definition of "pensionable salary" covered by TUPE on a service provision change?
- Are pension scheme trustees personally liable for a scheme sanction charge?
- Can a principal employer be appointed sole corporate trustee under a death-in-service scheme?
- Can the trustees of a DB scheme transfer a pension in payment to another registered pension scheme?
- Can interest be paid on back payments in respect of GMPs?
Standard trust deed and rules
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- PPF publishes draft levy determination for 2017/18
- LGPS: new regulations will allow Secretary of State to intervene in investment decisions
- DC pension flexibility: DWP consults on draft amending regulations concerning GAR valuation and the advice requirement
- PPF consults on updated section 179 and section 143 assumptions
- Pensions news round-up for the week to 22 September 2016
For an article considering the implications of the UK leaving the EU for pensions schemes and their sponsors, see Article, Brexit: what pension schemes and sponsors need to know now.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.