Occupational and personal pensions
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- Legislation tracker
- Case tracker
- Pensions Ombudsman tracker
- PPF Ombudsman tracker
- Pensions quarterly cases reports
- Hot topics
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a debtor's entitlement to a pension be assigned or secured in favour of a creditor in respect of payment of a debt?
- Is a pension scheme member entitled to take a partial transfer of DB category benefits?
- Does a member's statutory right to a CETV include a transfer to a QROPS?
- Does an employer have to continue to pay pension contributions for an employee on sabbatical?
- Has a scheme sanction charge ever been successfully challenged?
- Brexit: House of Commons publishes briefing paper on implications for pensions
- DC governance code of practice to come into force on 28 July 2016
- DC governance survey: Pensions Regulator urges trustees to improve standards
- Pensions news round-up for the week to 21 July 2016
- Ms P (PO-11827): transfer values: administrator could refuse transfer to overseas scheme not on HMRC ROPS list
For the main changes that came into effect in April 2016, with links to more detailed resources, see Legal update, Pensions legislative changes coming into force in April 2016.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.