Occupational and personal pensions
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- Legislation tracker
- Case tracker
- Pensions Ombudsman tracker
- PPF Ombudsman tracker
- Pensions Regulator determinations and section 89 reports tracker
- Pensions quarterly cases reports
- Hot topics
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are pension contributions pay for the purposes of gender pay gap reports?
- Does the obligation to auto-enrol employees transfer under TUPE and if so, does liability for detriment claims and Pensions Regulator penalties also transfer if the transferor has failed to auto-enrol?
- Does a widow's pension, which the deceased nominated to his wife to receive upon his death, form part of the deceased's net estate for the purposes of a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975?
- Can a dependants' scheme pension be stopped and re-started?
- Is an employer obliged to consult with affected pension scheme members when it pays them one-off lump sums in return for stopping further accruals?
Standard trust deed and rules
- Pension scheme trust deed and rules
- Deed of amendment: fixed protection 2016 and individual protection 2016
- Deed of amendment: abolition of salary-related contracting-out
- Deed of amendment: fixed protection 2014 and individual protection 2014
- Deed of amendment: automatic enrolment
- Deed of amendment: flexible apportionment arrangements
- General deed of amendment
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- Spring 2017 Budget business tax predictions
- Pension Schemes Bill 2016/17: "funder of last resort" clause dropped during public bill committee stage
- Provisional publishing schedule for 2017
- Scottish court applies presumption of regularity to find Barber window closed in four pension schemes
- Articles from the Pensions Regulator: additional new content on restricted information and publications
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.