Occupational and personal pensions
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- Legislation tracker
- Case tracker
- Pensions Ombudsman tracker
- PPF Ombudsman tracker
- Pensions Regulator determinations and section 89 reports tracker
- Pensions quarterly cases reports
- Hot topics
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If someone is found not fit to be a charity trustee, are there any implications for their position as a pension scheme trustee?
- Does an employer have to auto-enrol employees on long-term sickness absence who are receiving benefits under a PHI policy?
- Does an employer need to auto-enrol someone who has been re-employed aged 62 and is already receiving a pension?
- Can a debtor's entitlement to a pension be assigned or secured in favour of a creditor in respect of payment of a debt?
- Is a pension scheme member entitled to take a partial transfer of DB category benefits?
- DC governance code: revised code of practice and finalised DC guides in force
- Parliamentary Committees' report finds Sir Philip Green "culpable" in BHS failure
- Court of Appeal refers Hampshire v PPF case to ECJ
- Pensions law at a glance: July 2016
- Mr N (PO-6444): privatised industries: "protected person" not entitled to dynamisation in calculation of retirement benefits
For an article considering the implications of the UK leaving the EU for pensions schemes and their sponsors, see Article, Brexit: what pension schemes and sponsors need to know now.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.