Occupational and personal pensions
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- Legislation tracker
- Case tracker
- Pensions Ombudsman tracker
- PPF Ombudsman tracker
- Pensions Regulator determinations and section 89 reports tracker
- Pensions quarterly cases reports
- Hot topics
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can interest be paid on back payments in respect of GMPs?
- If someone is found not fit to be a charity trustee, are there any implications for their position as a pension scheme trustee?
- Does an employer have to auto-enrol employees on long-term sickness absence who are receiving benefits under a PHI policy?
- Does an employer need to auto-enrol someone who has been re-employed aged 62 and is already receiving a pension?
- Can a debtor's entitlement to a pension be assigned or secured in favour of a creditor in respect of payment of a debt?
- Pensions news round-up for the week to 25 August 2016
- Mr N (PO-9344): top-up pensions: employer not obliged to implement most tax-efficient method for member
- Pensions Ombudsman outlines impact of auto-enrolment and signals potential clarification of roles with FOS
- Section 89 report: Regulator urges trustees to comply with requirement to produce chair's statement
- Pensions news round-up for the week to 18 August 2016
For an article considering the implications of the UK leaving the EU for pensions schemes and their sponsors, see Article, Brexit: what pension schemes and sponsors need to know now.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.