Occupational and personal pensions
Ask the team
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for pensions lawyers
- Employment and Employee Benefits Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
- Money purchase benefits: Pensions Regulator asks trustees of affected schemes to notify it "immediately"
- Regulator's revised DB funding code of practice brought into force
- European Commission call for advice from EIOPA on development of single market for personal pensions
- Finance Act 2014: DC pension flexibility: HMRC updates guidance
- Money purchase benefits: PPF confirms updated section 179 guidance
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Navigate the key facts and issues in the IBM judgment with our article, examining its findings on the Imperial and contractual duties of good faith, scheme construction and amendment fetters, and good faith during consultation.