- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Trust of land: Can you provide some guidance on the situation where there is a dispute over whether the beneficial interest was held as joint tenants or tenants in common?
- Who has the obligation to pay the mortgage following the death of a tenant in common who left her share in trust for a third party?
- What are the consequences of an unincorporated association having no trustees for a period of time in relation to registration of fishing rights?
- Unless stated otherwise, is a pecuniary legacy to an executor of whatever amount conditional on his or her acceptance of office?
- Are section 27 Trustee Act notices necessary where a grant is made for the "use and benefit" of the sole beneficiary under an intestacy?
- OPG announces changes to LPA forms and supervision of deputies
- At a glance: August 2014
- Court of Protection provides further guidance on causal nexus between inability to make decisions and mental impairment
- Court of Protection can make Hadkinson order against party in contempt
- MOJ consults on guardianship of property and affairs of missing people
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.