- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Charity incorporations: what resources do you have to assist with re-structuring an unincorporated charity with permanent endowment as a charitable company?
- Can an executor be removed from their position when he did not provide a testator with fee information?
- Does a lasting power of attorney (LPA) operate as a section 25 Trustee Act power?
- Who is responsible for first registration of title on an assent of the legal interest to a sole residuary beneficiary, the executors or the beneficiary?
- Do you have any guidance relating to what forms are required to apply for hold-over relief and when they need to be filed?
- OTS final report on review of partnership taxation
- Proprietary estoppel: requirements for claims against trustees clarified (High Court)
- Draft Scotland Bill legislation: private client implications
- Private Client news round-up to 22 January 2015
- Charity Commission issues new guidance on use of charity tax reliefs
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.