- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What happens to property held on trust if the trustee is dissolved?
- Will BPR on unquoted shares in a trading company be precluded by section 103(3) IHTA 1984 in circumstances where the company has operated at a loss over a significant number of years?
- In what circumstances can charity trustees use a resolution under section 333 of the Charities Act 2011 to authorise execution of documents?
- Purchase of unregistered land: What happened to the beneficial interest of the first tenant in common to die?
- Do the fixed costs in COP Practice Direction 19B only apply where there is a professional deputy or do they also apply when a solicitor has been instructed to assist a lay client with the deputyship application?
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.