- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- At what date should PRs value shares for appropriation and CGT purposes?
- Can my client appoint her husband as sole attorney under her LPA P&F with her two sons as replacements to act jointly and severally, where one son is resident in Australia?
- Can you put a clause in an English will to say that it relates to worldwide assets so that it will be recognised in Spain?
- The Court of Protection specifies the amount of conveyancing costs charges: can I pass these charges on to the buyer?
- Can a tenant in common ensure that the burden of a charge falls on certain beneficiaries of his estate?
- Charity supporter scheme: purported donations consideration for benefits for VAT purposes (First-tier Tribunal)
- MOJ consults on guardianship of property and affairs of missing people
- Party had litigation capacity but not subject-matter capacity
- Presumption of Death Act 2013: Register of Presumed Deaths regulations made
- Private Client news round-up to 11 September 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.