- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will a surviving spouse have an interest in possession if she occupies a property in a nil rate band discretionary trust?
- How precisely must real property be described in a will?
- How can an executor deal with an urgent property transaction when it will be several months before he can apply for a grant of probate?
- What does an administrator of an estate need to send to a company to prove entitlement to shares? What do they need to do to transfer the shares?
- Where a trust comprises two sub-funds that have the same trustee, can the trustee, as trustee of one sub-fund, borrow funds from the other sub-fund?
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.