- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can the life assured borrow money against the security of a section 11 Married Women's Property Act 1882 policy?
- Does the exemption from Council Tax following death only apply to the deceased's main residence?
- Charities and corporate fundraising: should a commercial participator refund the entire purchase price if goods or services are cancelled?
- How can a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO) control admission to its membership and deal with a "rogue" member?
- Is the trading subsidiary of a charitable company a connected person for the purposes of section 118 of the Charities Act 2011?
- At a glance: July 2016
- Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016: first commencement regulations
- Practical Law Private Client news round-up to 28 July 2016
- Finance Bill 2016: proposed government amendments: private client measures (19 July 2016)
- Oral agreement between former cohabitees is binding (Court of Appeal)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.