- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is capital gifted to a discretionary trust taken into account for means-tested benefits?
- Can a charity trustee witness a deed to which their charity is a party?
- Who is the settlor of a discretionary trust set up to receive death benefits from a pension scheme after the pension holder has died?
- Is a child born by fertility treatment to female partners treated as a granchild under a will?
- Are first party top ups now allowed when funding care costs?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- Fundraising Regulator and Information Commissioner enter into a framework for working together
- HMRC guidance on client notification under international exchange of information regulations published
- DOTAS guidance updated to reflect new and amended hallmarks
- HM Treasury announces government has cancelled plans to create market for secondary annuities
- LPA can appoint joint attorneys with survivorship (High Court)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.