- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How should we pursue a debt claim against a deceased individual?
- Intestacy: Where my client's step-mother has relinquished rights to the deceased's beneficial half share in a property, can my client (the deceased's daughter) transfer the share into her own name?
- LPA: Must an attorney (who is also a co-owner) apply to the Court of Protection before selling the property to their only child at full market value?
- Can an LPA serve as a trustee power of attorney?
- Is it possible to vary a deed of variation?
- OECD releases full version of global standard for automatic exchange of tax information
- Follower and accelerated payment notices: HMRC guidance
- Belgium, Germany, Iceland, Japan and Zambia tax treaties and protocols: orders made
- 2014 update to OECD Model Tax Convention
- Finance Bill 2014 receives Royal Assent: private client measures
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.