- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will a surviving spouse have an interest in possession if she occupies a property in a nil rate band discretionary trust?
- Where a will is not executed by the testator but at his direction can the directed signatory also act as one of the attesting witnesses?
- What is the effect of disclaiming a life interest under a will trust?
- Should executors carry out bankruptcy searches against residuary beneficiaries who reside abroad before distributing to them?
- Where a will contains a specific gift of unregistered land, who is liable for the costs of the assent, the fees payable on compulsory first registration and the outgoings on the property?
- Finance (No.2) Bill 2015: venture capital schemes measures
- Finance (No. 2) Bill 2015: Restricting finance costs for unincorporated residential property businesses
- Private Client news round-up to 23 July 2015
- DOTAS: draft regulations extending regime for IHT
- LPA attorney's withdrawals from donor's accounts lead to fraud charge (Court of Appeal)
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.