- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What should an attorney acting under a joint and several lasting power of attorney do if the other attorney starts using the donor's assets to make gifts?
- Can trustees of a CIO also be employees?
- What does "property" include for the purposes of section 210(2) of the Charities Act 2011?
- Are there any statutory powers to appoint capital of a trust to a life tenant of that trust, where they are not also a discretionary beneficiary?
- Can you provide some guidance on when a substituted executor can propound the will?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.