- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will a surviving spouse have an interest in possession if she occupies a property in a nil rate band discretionary trust?
- Should a sole named executor bring a claim for grant of probate in solemn form where he is concerned that the will's validity may later be challenged?
- Are there any special requirements for the IHT normal expenditure out of income exemption where the taxpayer is domiciled but not resident in the UK?
- Does an executor have a duty to investigate possible misappropriation of funds by the deceased's attorney?
- Do gifts in a will to grandchildren at 27 give rise to a relevant property trust?
- Finance (No.2) Bill 2015: venture capital schemes measures
- Finance (No. 2) Bill 2015: Restricting finance costs for unincorporated residential property businesses
- Private Client news round-up to 23 July 2015
- DOTAS: draft regulations extending regime for IHT
- LPA attorney's withdrawals from donor's accounts lead to fraud charge (Court of Appeal)
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.