- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does it matter if the attestation clause of a will is spread over two pages so that the witnesses have signed the will on the next page from the testator?
- Does an English and Welsh charity have to register in Scotland to operate cross-borders?
- Is it possible to add a minor beneficiary's entitlement under a will in one estate to his interest arising under statutory trusts in another estate?
- My client is resident and domiciled in Spain if he make an English will and chooses English law under Article 22 of Brussels IV will this be effective against the Spanish forced heirship rules?
- Who can make an application seeking to obtain an order for the execution of a statutory?
Practical Law's new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners.