- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do I replace the local authority as a bare trustee for a minor?
- Does a trustee who is to be removed using the settlor's express powers have to be informed of the removal?
- Charity restructuring: how is permanent land transferred from an unincorporated to an incorporated charity?
- Would a Brussels IV election in a will cause a problem where the testator already has a Spanish will?
- Where the deceased is known to have taken his original will home but it cannot be found and the family suspects that he destroyed it intentionally following his divorce, can we rule out proving the copy held by my firm?
- VCT and EIS assurance and certification process amended to reflect state aid changes
- Non-resident CGT charge: HMRC publishes guidance and online return
- Private Client news round-up to 16 April 2015
- Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility: FAQs updated
- Rectification not available as use of inappropriate precedent term not clerical error (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.