- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will payment of purchase money to the sole PR of a surviving tenant in common overreach the beneficial interests if that PR is a trust corporation and what documents should I produce on first registration?
- When suing on behalf of a trust, should all the trustees be named, or just the title of the trust?
- Can a deputy make gifts from the parent's estate for tax planning purposes?
- When might a charity need a trading subsidiary and what guidance is available on arrangements with its parent charity?
- Where an attorney has taken a grant for the use and benefit of non-proving executors, how can those executors now obtain a grant in their own names?
- Legacy to political party failed where deceased not on electoral register
- Care costs capital disregards: local authority applied wrong test to daughter's occupation of home (High Court)
- Salaried members rules for LLPs: revised Finance Bill 2014 clauses
- FATCA style agreements: International Tax Compliance (Crown Dependencies and Gibraltar) Regulations made
- Thirty Nine Essex Street Mental Capacity Law Newsletter: March 2014 issue
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.