- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you provide some guidance on the effect of section 39A, IHTA 1984 where APR assets fall into residue for non-exempt beneficiaries and there is a specific gift of non-APR assets to the spouse?
- Who is the settlor where a personal injury trust is drafted as a disabled person's interest trust?
- Can you make an application for a deputyship order when an application for a lasting power of attorney for the same donor has been made?
- Who must be a party to a declaration of trust over an equitable interest in land?
- A donor has signed an enduring power of attorney (EPA) before witnesses but the attorneys have not signed the deed: is the EPA valid?
- Manufactured overseas dividend avoidance scheme fails (Upper Tribunal)
- Inheritance and Trustees' Powers Act 2014 comes into force on 1 October 2014
- New UK/Canada double tax treaty protocol
- CGT on disposal of UK residential property by non-residents: update to consultation
- Charity regulator investigates will trust administered by solicitor trustees
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.