- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Should a granny annex be held under a separate title at the Land Registry to avoid the GROB rules or will a declaration of trust suffice?
- How can the local authority recover funeral expenses due from an estate?
- Does a bigamous marriage revoke an earlier will?
- Can a loan be deducted as a liability on death?
- Can you provide some guidance on dealing with a property on the death of a tenant in common where the deceased's beneficial interest passes to a third party?
- At a glance: October 2014
- 51 countries sign multilateral agreement on exchange of tax information
- High risk promoters: draft regulations prescribing professional and regulatory body misconduct threshold conditions
- High Court considers principles to apply in application for VTA 1958 proceedings to be heard in private
- Charity registration applications: new trustee declaration form now compulsory
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.