- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can we sever a joint tenancy over a mobile home when the other joint tenant lacks mental capacity?
- If a mother expresses her wish that someone other than the children's father looks after her children when she dies, is it legally binding?
- Can administrative powers be added to an existing trust?
- How do I draft regulations for a charitable trust?
- Can an executor's attorney sign a deed of variation before obtaining a grant?
- Government to introduce guardians of missing people's property and affairs
- DOTAS: extension to employees of non-UK promoters and parties unconnected with designer
- DOTAS: information regulations aligned with Finance Act 2015
- Finance Act 2015: VAT refunds for medical and emergency charities
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: Royal Assent and publication of Act
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.