- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Now that under the Finance Act 2015 non-residents are liable to capital gains tax on UK property, will hold-over relief be available on disposals to non-resident individuals?
- Do the GROB rules apply where a mother gives her home to her son who then sells it and buys another property in which the mother lives?
- What is the procedure for revoking a grant of letters of administration where a will has been subsequently found?
- How do the transferable ISA rules work when accounts are held at different institutions?
- Application of Act of Insolvency to charities or board of governors
- Private Client news round-up to 28 May 2015
- Queen's Speech: private client and charities implications
- Public Guardian reminded to focus on the law when policing LPA restrictions (Court of Protection)
- No state immunity for private acts when head of state died in office (Court of Appeal)
- July 2015 Budget date announced
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.