- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If the trustees allow the settlor to benefit from the property that was purchased for full consideration in breach of trust, does this create a reservation of benefit in the whole trust fund?
- Can a replacement attorney sign a lasting power of attorney (LPA) before an attorney?
- How are dividends taxed in an estate?
- Charitable company: can a charitable company make a commercial loan if it does not have a specific power to do so in its articles of association?
- What happens if an attorney acting under an LPA disagrees with a decision of another attorney?
- Draft Protection of Charities Bill: joint committee backs new Charity Commission powers
- Private Client news round-up to 26 February 2015
- SRA warns against using client account as banking facility
- Court has unfettered discretion to vary periodical payments under Inheritance Act 1975
- Charity audits: income threshold to be increased
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.