- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can foreign tax paid on the deceased's estate be set against the inheritance tax liability in the UK?
- If a charitable company with linked permanent endowment charities becomes insolvent what happens to the linked charities?
- How do I claim the IHT exemption for dispostions for maintenance of a dependent relative on the IHT400?
- Will a gift of lifetime membership of a charity be exempt from inheritance tax?
- Charity land: do charity trustees who are selling property have a duty to provide a copy of their surveyor's report to the buyer?
- Private Client news round-up to 19 May 2016
- OPG publishes guidance for attorneys and deputies on making gifts
- Court of Appeal dismisses judicial review challenge to grant of Royal Charter
- Queen's Speech: private client and charities implications
- Finance Bill 2016: promoters of tax avoidance schemes: regularly defeated schemes
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.