- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who is the settlor where a personal injury trust is drafted as a disabled person's interest trust?
- Can you make an application for a deputyship order when an application for a lasting power of attorney for the same donor has been made?
- Who must be a party to a declaration of trust over an equitable interest in land?
- A donor has signed an enduring power of attorney (EPA) before witnesses but the attorneys have not signed the deed: is the EPA valid?
- Can you help me locate the formula for calculating the capitalised value of the spouse's interest under section 47A Administration of Estates Act 1925?
- CGT on disposal of UK residential property by non-residents: update to consultation
- Charity regulator investigates will trust administered by solicitor trustees
- Department of Health issues guidance on care fees capital disregard where relative occupies home
- At a glance: July 2014
- Private Client news round-up to 31 July 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.