- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Application of Act of Insolvency to charities or board of governors
- How should our client record the fact that she has provided her son with financial assistance and that it should be taken into account when distributing her residuary estate?
- Is an administrator (who is a beneficiary on intestacy) entitled to ensure that their costs of administering the estate are met by the estate if a will is later found?
- Is it possible for a testator to have two wills, one dealing with say personal assets and the other dealing with business assets?
- How would an author's literary works be valued for IHT on death?
- Public Guardian reminded to focus on the law when policing LPA restrictions (Court of Protection)
- No state immunity for private acts when head of state died in office (Court of Appeal)
- July 2015 Budget date announced
- Private Client news round-up to 14 May 2015
- General election 2015 results: private client implications
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.