- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Should a lease be granted in the name of a charitable company or its charity trustees?
- How should we respond to a Larke v Nugus letter where the solicitor who took the will instructions has left the firm?
- Can the directors of my firm renounce their right to probate and what are the disadvantages in having power reserved as compared to renunciation?
- Where PRs have paid out the entire estate to creditors but more creditors have now turned up what should the PRs do?
- In the context of commencing a probate claim, do I need the court's permission to serve a Part 7 claim form on the defendants in France?
- Chancellor's Autumn Statement on 3 December 2014
- OPG announces changes to LPA forms and supervision of deputies
- At a glance: August 2014
- Court of Protection provides further guidance on causal nexus between inability to make decisions and mental impairment
- Court of Protection can make Hadkinson order against party in contempt
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.