- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- NCPR 1987: When a warning is served by DX to a solicitor, when does the day of service take place?
- What are the options available to creditors of a solvent estate when payment of the debt is not forthcoming post-grant?
- After death variation: Will a beneficiary's waiver of his half share of a tax refund amount to extraneous consideration for the purposes of section 142(3) IHTA 1984?
- Do the related property rules apply when PRs transfer a share of a property previously co-owned by the deceased and his spouse to a discretionary trust?
- What is the effect of a false certificate given by charity trustees of a non-exempt charity in a transfer of land?
- Court of Protection can preserve incapacitated person's anonymity following death
- OTS update on review of partnership taxation
- High Court rules on distribution of funds to Charity Giving website beneficiaries
- Social investment tax relief: HMRC guidance and compliance statement published
- First-tier Tribunal rules no CGT on non-QCB element of conversion of securities to QCBs
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.