- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Please can you clarify the legal status of the genetic father where a child is born to a single woman via sperm donation?
- Is an LPA attorney liable for the actions of the other attorneys where they are appointed on a joint and several basis?
- Where a trustee is being removed under an express power, do you need to include a vesting declaration in the deed of removal?
- If a third party wants to provide a piece of land to trustees for a specific purpose, and those trustees already hold land for that purpose, what is the best way to record this transaction?
- CGT Transfer of assets between spouses and civil partners: How does it apply to overseas relationships?
- Multi-factorial test applies to determine source of interest on loan (Upper Tribunal)
- Consultation on protecting charities from abuse for terrorist financing
- Private Client news round-up to 19 November 2015
- Remittance basis: further HMRC comments on pre-4 August 2014 loan collateral
- HMRC's policy on Gift Aid reclaims clarified
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.