- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are the returns on Index Linked National Savings Certificates income or capital for trust purposes?
- Must a deputy make an application to the Court of Protection before he can purchase a property on behalf of a minor who lacks capacity?
- Do income and capital payments from an interest in possession trust affect income support?
- Wills made in contemplation of marriage
- Do you have a trust suitable for protecting an individual's entitlement to means-tested benefits?
- Thirty Nine Essex Street Mental Capacity Law Newsletter: March 2014 issue
- Private Client news round-up to 6 March 2014
- Amended IHT excepted estates regulations in force on 1 April 2014
- Husband's needs override nuptial agreements (High Court)
- Stamp Taxes Bulletin 1/2014: ATED and SDLT on renewable energy
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.