- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who owes the IHT on a failed PET?
- What is the new law about making a separate gift of a house?
- If a personal representative sells shares within 12 months of death at a loss, can she buy the shares back in her capacity as beneficiary?
- What evidence will an ISA manager require before a surviving spouse can use the additional ISA allowance?
- Can section 27 Trustee Act 1925 advertisements be placed before the grant has issued?
- At a glance: August 2015
- Private Client news round-up to 27 August 2015
- SBEE Act: updated provisional implementation dates
- Payment for release from exclusivity agreement was not expenditure deductible for CGT purposes (Upper Tribunal)
- Barnicoat (PO-5763): death benefits: delay while potential beneficiaries provided information was reasonable
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.