- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Charitable companies: how can a member of a charitable company be removed?
- When does the limitation period start to run for a claim against PRs by a beneficiary?
- If an executor deals with the conflict issues and proceeds with a purchase from an estate is it possible for the estate to claim loss relief for IHT?
- EU Succession Regulation: how does it apply to a UK resident client with a holiday home in Spain?
- Can an executor be discharged from their duty to act when there are no longer any assets in the estate to distribute?
- At a glance: August 2015
- Private Client news round-up to 27 August 2015
- SBEE Act: updated provisional implementation dates
- Payment for release from exclusivity agreement was not expenditure deductible for CGT purposes (Upper Tribunal)
- Barnicoat (PO-5763): death benefits: delay while potential beneficiaries provided information was reasonable
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.