- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have some guidance for a deputy selling a property on behalf of a patient?
- What are the tax implications if grandchildren sell company shares gifted to them by their grandparents?
- If a will is varied to set up two discretionary trusts will they be related settlements for IHT?
- For IHT purposes, is it relevant that a gift made by an attorney was sanctioned by the Court of Protection?
- Must a gift to an offshore trust made by a non-UK settlor be declared on the inheritance tax account forms following the settlors death?
- HMRC's Special Civil Investigations manual archived and new Technical Teams Operational manual published
- Company law: government response to BIS transparency and trust discussion paper
- Third party information notices were valid despite the subjects of the notice having no right to object (High Court)
- Company filings: BIS response to consultation on simplifying filing requirements
- Deutsche Bank and UBS restricted securities scheme appeals decided by Court of Appeal (detailed update)
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.