- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Chain of representation: What steps need to be taken where the sole executor (C) of the deceased sole executor (B) is agreeable to the beneficiaries of the original testator (A) administering the unadministered part of A's estate?
- Will the income from an interest in possession trust be taken into account in assessing means tested care costs?
- Must account form IHT400 be delivered with an application for a new grant following the revocation of a previous grant?
- Where a hard copy of the bible or appropriate holy book is not available can the deponent swear an oath using an electronic version of the respective book of faith?
- Can a deed of variation be completed on behalf of a beneficiary who has died before making the variation?
- FATCA: STEP issues guidance for Model 1 IGA countries
- Social investment by charities: Law Commission's final recommendations
- Care Act 2014: provisions on regulating for charging, means-testing and deferred payments in second commencement order
- Supreme Court holds solicitor's insurer liable for costs of negligently executed will
- Scotland votes no: private client and charity implications
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.