- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who is liable for expenses on property in a specific gift after the testator's death?
- Can two executors both appoint attorneys to take out a grant?
- How do you value a business for probate purposes?
- If a non-UK-resident becomes UK resident, can they still rebase UK residential property as at 5 April 2015?
- What happens if LPA attorneys refuse to pay a bill?
- Scrip dividend constituted capital for relevant property regime (First-tier Tribunal)
- Private Client news round-up to 23 April 2015
- Inheritance tax manual updated to reflect pension changes
- Executor can waive joint privilege unilaterally (High Court)
- Non-resident trusts: HMRC expands guidance in Capital Gains Manual
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.