- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who appoints or elects charity trustees?
- Charity incorporations: what resources do you have to assist with re-structuring an unincorporated charity with permanent endowment as a charitable company?
- Can an executor be removed from their position when he did not provide a testator with fee information?
- Does a lasting power of attorney (LPA) operate as a section 25 Trustee Act power?
- Who is responsible for first registration of title on an assent of the legal interest to a sole residuary beneficiary, the executors or the beneficiary?
- At a glance: January 2015
- Care fees capital disregard: relative must be in occupation when resident goes into care (Court of Appeal)
- Private Client news round-up to 29 January 2015
- Finance Bill 2015: transfer of ISA allowance to surviving spouse
- Remittance basis charge: consultation on minimum claim period
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.