- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How should mortgage interest be divided between beneficial owners of a property?
- Intestate estate: once a surviving spouse has elected to capitalise their life interest under section 47A of the Administration of Estates Act 1925, is there a time limit by which the PRs must then pay the capitalised lump sum and is interest payable?
- How should a French domiciliary have signed and witnessed his will dealing with UK assets?
- Why does the probate registry need to see a copy of any foreign will?
- Where minors are new beneficiaries as a result of a variation, how do I include them as parties to the deed?
- Consultation on extending Charity Commission powers to tackle abuse in charities
- Income tax limit and allowances indexation for 2014-15
- 2014 Budget date announced
- MoJ consults on reforms to probate and Court of Protection fees
- Finance Bill 2014: pensions lifetime allowance: individual protection 2014
Practical Law's new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners.