- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Charity accounts: where can the rules on disclosing grant income and expenditure be found?
- Where a testator failed to provide for a Spanish property in his will, how does the property devolve on his death?
- How do I apply for deputyship?
- Charitable incorporated organisation (CIO): why do the CIO rules differentiate between decision making by members voting at meetings and other methods?
- Where a specific gift of property is subject to IHT, is the beneficiary's acquisition cost the value of the property less the IHT attributable to it?
- Draft monitored promoter information and reporting regulations published for comments
- HMRC's home page migrated to GOV.UK on 16 December 2014
- Draft Finance Bill 2015: Gift Aid digital and intermediaries
- ECHR disallows tax penalty and civil proceedings for same events
- New UK/Iceland double taxation treaty and protocol in force
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.