- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Could you please direct me to any advice, briefings or resources on the tax position of lump sum death benefits available to be paid out of a self invested pension plan (SIPP) on the death of the SIPP holder?
- How can a charity trustee who has acted in breach of trust or duty be removed from office?
- What wording in a will is sufficient to exclude section 33 of the Wills Act 1837?
- How can one co-owner claim unpaid occupation rent from the other?
- What are the consequences of an unincorporated association having no trustees for a period of time in relation to registration of fishing rights?
- Court of Protection restores validity of advance decisions by making declaration
- Approach to opening and reviewing Charity Commission inquiries clarified by Upper Tribunal
- Court of Protection gives guidance on urgent hearings on medical treatment
- HMRC updates individual protection 2014 guidance
- Private Client news round-up to 21 August 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.