- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a remainder interest take effect if the remainderman dies before the life tenant?
- What should I consider when drafting a legacy of private company shares?
- How does the proportionate basis work for advances brought into hotchpot under section 32 of the Trustee Act 1925?
- When should PRs place advertisements for creditors under section 27 of the Trustee Act 1925?
- Would land cultivated to produce hay be regarded as agricultural land or pasture for the purposes of APR?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.