- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who can apply for a grant in an intestate estate where the spouse survived the testator but died before taking a grant?
- Is a surviving joint tenant liable for the mortgage on a property passing to her by survivorship?
- Must PRs inform HMRC if they sell a property at a higher value than the agreed value at death?
- Where property is held on a bare trust following the death of the life tenant, is it possible for the trustees to simply transfer the property to the charity beneficiaries to end the trust?
- How should mortgage interest be divided between beneficial owners of a property?
Practical Law's new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners.