- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- In the context of commencing a probate claim, do I need the court's permission to serve a Part 7 claim form on the defendants in France?
- Trust of land: Can you provide some guidance on the situation where there is a dispute over whether the beneficial interest was held as joint tenants or tenants in common?
- Is it possible to enter into a deed of variation after the grant has been issued and the estate has been administered?
- Can a surviving tenant in common sell the property by appointing a second trustee or do they need to wait until the executors obtain a grant of probate?
- Intestacy: Can an individual who lacks mental capacity apply for the grant and benefit from the estate?
- OPG announces changes to LPA forms and supervision of deputies
- At a glance: August 2014
- Court of Protection provides further guidance on causal nexus between inability to make decisions and mental impairment
- Court of Protection can make Hadkinson order against party in contempt
- MOJ consults on guardianship of property and affairs of missing people
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.