- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does it matter if the attestation clause of a will is spread over two pages so that the witnesses have signed the will on the next page from the testator?
- Is it possible to add a minor beneficiary's entitlement under a will in one estate to his interest arising under statutory trusts in another estate?
- Is a statutory trust for children arising from intestacy a bereaved minors trust?
- Are there any circumstances where a bank would then be able to seek to enforce a judgment against the trustees in their personal capacity?
- Would an Italian court of protection order/ power of attorney override a UK lasting power of attorney?
Practical Law's new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners.