- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can the PRs of a deceased private company shareholder enter into a share buyback agreement with the company?
- Is an Australian will recognised in the UK?
- Charity accounts: where can the rules on disclosing grant income and expenditure be found?
- Where a testator failed to provide for a Spanish property in his will, how does the property devolve on his death?
- How do I apply for deputyship?
- LPA provision excluding public authority from obtaining information contrary to public policy (Court of Protection)
- Evidence of severance of a joint tenancy (First-tier Tribunal)
- Private Client news round-up to 18 December 2014
- Taxation of Pensions Bill 2014-15 receives Royal Assent
- Draft monitored promoter information and reporting regulations published for comments
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.