- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can we sever a joint tenancy over a mobile home when the other joint tenant lacks mental capacity?
- If a mother expresses her wish that someone other than the children's father looks after her children when she dies, is it legally binding?
- Can administrative powers be added to an existing trust?
- How do I draft regulations for a charitable trust?
- Can an executor's attorney sign a deed of variation before obtaining a grant?
- Law Commission consults on technical charity law reform issues
- Peer-to-peer lending: bad debt relief technical criteria
- At a glance: March 2015
- FATCA-style agreements: International Tax Compliance (Crown Dependencies and Gibraltar) (Amendment) Regulations 2015 made
- Government to introduce guardians of missing people's property and affairs
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.