- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does an attorney under a property and financial affairs LPA ordinarily have the power to appoint an investment manager to undertake investment business on behalf of the donor?
- Where B's executor (A) died before obtaining probate, is A's administrator entitled to see a copy of B's will and estate file?
- Can beneficial owners assign specific parts of a property?
- Can an executor in a chain of representation renounce his executorship, given that the original executor in the chain accepted his appointment as executor?
- How should executors execute a lease entered into by deed?
- Thirty Nine Essex Street Mental Capacity Law Newsletter: March 2014 issue
- Private Client news round-up to 6 March 2014
- Amended IHT excepted estates regulations in force on 1 April 2014
- Husband's needs override nuptial agreements (High Court)
- Stamp Taxes Bulletin 1/2014: ATED and SDLT on renewable energy
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.