- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a firm charge for its costs in replying to a Larke v Nugus letter?
- Can the charity trustees of a charitable trust amend its charitable purposes (objects)?
- Replacement of mentally incapable trustee: Does there need to be provision in the trust deed for the appointment and removal of trustees to rely on section 36(1) of the Trustee Act 1925 or does the section operate independently?
- Which supplementary pages to HMRC account form IHT400 should I complete where the deceased owned property jointly with the trustees of a nil rate band discretionary trust?
- Relevant property trusts: Where assets that were eligible for BPR at the previous ten-year anniversary have been sold and the proceeds are distributed before the next anniversary, is it right that there will be no exit charge on that distribution?
- High Court considers principles to apply in application for VTA 1958 proceedings to be heard in private
- Charity registration applications: new trustee declaration form now compulsory
- Registered charities: new questions for 2015 annual return
- Private Client news round-up to 30 October 2014
- Care Act 2014: Consultation response on draft regulations and statutory guidance published: charging and financial assessment
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.