- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it possible to vary a loan waiver in a will?
- Do members of company limited by guarantee have to have regard for the objects of the company when exercising their voting rights? Would the answer be different if the company was a charitable company?
- When obtaining a report on the testamentary capacity of the testator, is the medical expert being asked to comment upon whether or not the testator can make a will or is it a particular will? If the latter, should I provide a copy of the proposed will?
- What are the implications for a beneficiary who creates a trust by deed of variation?
- Can you provide some guidance on the situation where one co-owner of a property has lost capacity and the other may have done and the same person is acting as deputy for one and attorney for the other?
- Agreement on application of UK/Netherlands double taxation treaty to common investment funds
- Community Amateur Sports Clubs: consultation on new qualifying conditions
- Private Client news round-up to 16 October 2014
- Council of the EU adopts OECD model for automatic exchange of tax information
- Taxation of Pensions Bill 2014-15 introduced into Parliament
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.