- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What can the PRs do when there may be a claim made of undue influence or lack of capacity?
- What is the best way of ascertaining if someone has died?
- Can a beneficiary under a deed of variation make claims if the gift to them is based on an incorrect valuation?
- How can the GROB rules be avoided where a relative who received cash gifts from X now wants to lend X cash to cover care fees?
- Is a specific beneficiary who has a right of occupation entitled to rental proceeds if the property is rented out to someone else?
- Approach to opening and reviewing Charity Commission inquiries clarified by Upper Tribunal
- Court of Protection gives guidance on urgent hearings on medical treatment
- HMRC updates individual protection 2014 guidance
- Private Client news round-up to 21 August 2014
- Offshore tax evasion: HMRC consults on new criminal and stronger civil sanctions
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.