- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can PRs use the transferable nil rate band of a non-UK domiciled spouse who had no UK assets?
- Can a creditor claim against the PRs if they consider that the deceased's property has been sold at an undervalue?
- Where the executors are refusing to distribute the estate to the deceased beneficiary's estate, what steps can be taken by the beneficiaries of that estate?
- Can one child of an intestate apply for the grant without telling his siblings and what can they do to stop him?
- How can our corporate client ensure that the deceased's shares are properly transferred when there is no grant and the widow cannot be traced?
- Charity Commission consults on rewritten charity trustees' duties guidance (CC3)
- Social investment tax relief (SITR): social impact contractor accreditation regulations made
- Direct recovery of tax debts: government increases safeguards
- Upper Tribunal overturns taxpayer victory in loan relationship avoidance scheme
- Charity tribunal strikes out "fanciful" Dove Trust appeals
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.