- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can entitlement to a property under a will be varied where the estate would be insolvent, but for the property?
- Are executors entitled to see my will file even though my deceased client failed to execute the will before she died?
- When a joint tenancy is severed under a post death variation is the surviving joint tenant making a gift to the recipient beneficiary for IHT?
- Does a trustee have to give notice to his co-trustees each time he creates a trustee power of attorney?
- Will an agreement to sell shares survive the death of the seller so that his PRs must complete the sale?
- Thirty Nine Essex Chambers Mental Capacity Law Newsletter: October 2015 issue
- Views of person lacking mental capacity not automatically given less weight for that reason (Court of Protection)
- Private Client news round-up to 8 October 2015
- Government accepts charity fundraising review recommendations
- Private Client news round-up to 1 October 2015
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.