- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- At what point does an appropriation of assets have to be done for it to be valid for CGT purposes?
- Where one of three tenants in common has died leaving his beneficial share of the property on life interest trusts, is a declaration of trust needed setting out the respective beneficial interests of the trustees and surviving tenants in common?
- NCPR 1987: When a warning is served by DX to a solicitor, when does the day of service take place?
- What are the options available to creditors of a solvent estate when payment of the debt is not forthcoming post-grant?
- After death variation: Will a beneficiary's waiver of his half share of a tax refund amount to extraneous consideration for the purposes of section 142(3) IHTA 1984?
- Charity regulator investigates will trust administered by solicitor trustees
- Department of Health issues guidance on care fees capital disregard where relative occupies home
- At a glance: July 2014
- Private Client news round-up to 31 July 2014
- Court of Protection can preserve incapacitated person's anonymity following death
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.