- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a firm of solicitors be appointed an LPA attorney?
- Can a mutual will be changed by one party while the other party is still alive and must notice be given to that other party?
- Where a co-owner is acting as deputy for the other co-owner, can she use more than half of the sale proceeds to purchase a property for herself without informing the Court of Protection?
- Where the Official Solicitor has been invited to act as litigation friend for the defendant but the defendant refuses to cooperate, does the County Court or High Court have jurisdiction to make a decision as to her capacity?
- Can an LPA attorney enter into a loan from himself to the donor in both capacities?
- Register of people with significant control: BIS discussion paper
- Donatio mortis causa not revoked by later attempt to make a will
- Court of Appeal gives guidance on court's role in approving trustee decisions
- QCB status unaffected by euro monetary union clause (First-tier Tribunal)
- Private Client news round-up to 23 October 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.