- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is the term "personal chattels" redundant or too old fashioned to use in modern wills?
- When are beneficiaries of a discretionary trust able to remove a trustee under section 19 of TLATA 1996?
- Does the husband have a right to be reimbursed for payment of the funeral expenses and can he sue the executors even if they don't have to obtain a grant?
- Can trustees of a will trust use a variation to redirect the gift to the trust?
- How can an executor who is a beneficiary of a half share in a property take a transfer of the other beneficiary's half share?
- Private Client news round-up to 23 October 2014
- HMRC's IHT113 incorrect on filing and payment dates for relevant property trusts
- Law Society publishes practice note on trust corporations
- Court of Appeal dismisses appeal against cohabitee's share of equity based on proprietary estoppel
- Draft Protection of Charities Bill published and new funding for Charity Commission announced
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.