- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How does section 14 of the Perpetuities and Accumulations Act 2009 apply to a charitable trust?
- Can new trustees use legal advice given to former trustees?
- Can mirror wills have different provisions or do they have to be identical in every way?
- How can I rearrange an estate to leave assets to the surviving spouse instead of to a discretionary trust?
- Have court fees for Inheritance Act claims increased?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.