- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where a local authority holds charity land as corporate trustee, will an assured tenancy be created when a dwelling-house is let on that land?
- Who can appoint and replace trustees when a settlor who is both appointor and a trustee, retires and wishes to relinquish her power to appoint and replace trustees?
- Can you provide some guidance on the situation where a surviving executor has lost capacity before the grant has issued?
- Will the transferable nil rate band be available where the first spouse died in 1973 under estate duty?
- Can an executor delegate only the signing of the oath?
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.