- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Charitable companies: how can a member of a charitable company be removed?
- When does the limitation period start to run for a claim against PRs by a beneficiary?
- If an executor deals with the conflict issues and proceeds with a purchase from an estate is it possible for the estate to claim loss relief for IHT?
- EU Succession Regulation: how does it apply to a UK resident client with a holiday home in Spain?
- Can an executor be discharged from their duty to act when there are no longer any assets in the estate to distribute?
- Wife's capital claims adjourned where husband excluded as potential beneficiary of discretionary trust he established (High Court)
- Private Client news round-up to 3 September 2015
- At a glance: August 2015
- Private Client news round-up to 27 August 2015
- SBEE Act: updated provisional implementation dates
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.