- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- IHT Instalment option: Is there a deadline following sale of a property by which all tax due must be paid?
- Where a homemade will leaves residuary estate to "three surviving daughters" and one has predeceased leaving children of her own, do those children benefit from the deceased daughter's share?
- Can a bare trustee transfer trust assets to a discretionary trust for the benefit of a minor beneficiary?
- Can a deed of gift of shares be retrospective?
- What issues should the potential recipient of a dissolving charity's assets consider before accepting those assets?
- Pre-1 July 2015 digital LPA forms to be deleted on 1 January 2016
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key private client announcements
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key business tax announcements
- Gift Aid: application of new declaration wording to existing donors clarified
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key property announcements
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.