- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there a GROB where a parent gives money to children who then lend the cash to the parent to buy a property which is subject to a charge in their favour?
- If there are insufficient funds in a deceased person's estate to pay funeral expenses and the spouse also has insufficient funds, could the deceased's sbilings be required to pay those funeral expenses?
- Can rental income from a trust be paid directly to a beneficiary?
- Stamp duty: should an assent made in 1991 have been stamped?
- Now that under the Finance Act 2015 non-residents are liable to capital gains tax on UK property, will hold-over relief be available on disposals to non-resident individuals?
- Pre-sale asset transfer to seller was consideration for share sale (First-tier Tribunal)
- Trust rescinded after mistake as to IHT consequences (High Court)
- At a glance: May 2015
- Combatting tax evasion: the EU and Switzerland sign new tax transparency agreement
- Private Client news round-up to 28 May 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.