- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will a GROB arise if there is a gift of a half share of an interest in land from a donor parent to three donee children and from the date of the gift only one child resides with the parent at any given time?
- What is the effect of a protective trust in a will where the beneficiary is made bankrupt before the testator's death?
- Is a mortgage charged on a property an allowable deduction for capital gains tax purposes?
- GROB: Will the shared occupation exception in section 102B Finance Act 1986 apply in respect of a gift to a discretionary trust?
- Is there a definition of the term "beneficial interest" in section 36(9) Trustee Act 1925?
- Draft Finance Bill 2014 legislation: key private client measures
- Consultation on extending Charity Commission powers to tackle abuse in charities
- 2013 Autumn Statement: private client implications
- Charity Commission finalises total return investment rules
- 2013 Autumn Statement: pensions implications
Practical Law's new Family service has launched providing essential know-how for family law practitioners.