- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Charities and fundraising: what is the consequence of non-compliance with the professional fundraiser agreement rules?
- Do I need to register an assent of an equitable share of land with HM Land Registry?
- What rights of occupation does a joint owner of property have?
- Will the costs of realising a property left to three beneficiaries come out of the sale proceeds or out of residue?
- Can we use a copy of an uncertified copy of an EPA where the original has been lost?
- DC pension flexibility: government announces changes to special lump-sum death benefits charge
- At a glance: September 2014
- FATCA: STEP issues guidance for Model 1 IGA countries
- Social investment by charities: Law Commission's final recommendations
- Care Act 2014: provisions on regulating for charging, means-testing and deferred payments in second commencement order
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.