- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the limitation period for making claims against an estate?
- Can a PR grant a s25 Trustee Act 1925 power of attorney before a grant of probate is issued and then appoint another attorney to take out the grant using rule 31 of the NCPR 1987?
- On the appointment of an additional trustee with no retiring trustee, does the duty to secure control of assets apply individually, so that the additional trustee must insist on being a named holder?
- Can assets be appointed out of a nil rate band discretionary trust before the grant of probate has been obtained?
- What form of oath is required where the court has passed over the person entitled to a grant of an intestate estate in favour of that person's trustee in bankruptcy?
- VCT and EIS assurance and certification process amended to reflect state aid changes
- Non-resident CGT charge: HMRC publishes guidance and online return
- Private Client news round-up to 16 April 2015
- Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility: FAQs updated
- Rectification not available as use of inappropriate precedent term not clerical error (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.