- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can our charity campaign for political change and does it need to register as a non-party campaigner with the Electoral Commission?
- Charity incorporations: how should a charge be dealt with when re-structuring an unincorporated charity as a limited liability corporate body?
- What is the time limit for submitting to HMRC a correction to an IHT400 account and is there a de minimis value below which an error or omission need not be reported?
- What happens to registered land if the owner dies intestate, with no next of kin?
- How can we sever a joint tenancy over a mobile home when the other joint tenant lacks mental capacity?
- Law Commission consults on technical charity law reform issues
- Peer-to-peer lending: bad debt relief technical criteria
- Charity Commission guidance reflects changes to charity audit thresholds
- At a glance: March 2015
- Profit on transactions involving stripped bonds was taxable discount of income nature (Upper Tribunal)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the impact on your practice area or sector.