- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a charity grant security over restricted funds to secure borrowing to be used for its wider charitable purposes?
- What will be the rebasing date for properties that fall within the ATED related capital gains tax charge for the first time in April 2015?
- Charity land: can charity trustees obtain a written report on a land disposition from a surveyor who is connected with one of the charity trustees?
- Intestacy: How does the estate devolve where the deceased died in 1991 leaving a wife and issue?
- Can a will create successive life interests?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.