- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will an attorney under an LPA be personally bound to any agreement they sign as attorney? If so, should they sign in their own right too?
- Is a deed of appointment mandatory to wind up a discretionary trust?
- If funds are paid to trustees to cover expenses will this make the transferor a settlor?
- Will a farmhouse occupied by a tenant farmer but with sub-let rooms pass the occupation test for APR?
- How can trustees of a PI trust benefit the injured person's parents when they are not included in the class of beneficiaries?
- OPG announces changes to LPA forms and supervision of deputies
- At a glance: August 2014
- Court of Protection provides further guidance on causal nexus between inability to make decisions and mental impairment
- Court of Protection can make Hadkinson order against party in contempt
- MOJ consults on guardianship of property and affairs of missing people
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.