- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a PR make loans from the estate to himself or to a beneficiary?
- Do you have a precedent for a deed terminating a qualifying life interest in a will trust?
- Cross option agreements: does the party have an obligation to take out and maintain a life assurance policy under a declaration of trust?
- Do you have any information concerning cost estimates for acting in the administration of an estate?
- Must the will include express wording to facitilate the use of the "charge scheme" where the deceased has made a gift of his nil rate band on discretionary trust?
- Scotland votes no: private client and charity implications
- Private Client news round-up to 18 September 2014
- Court of Protection applies balance sheet test to determine which family member should be deputy
- Executors entitled to claim relief for pre-death losses against pre-death income and gains
- Charity supporter scheme: purported donations consideration for benefits for VAT purposes (First-tier Tribunal)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.