- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a section 21 notice was invalid because the landlord didn't serve the Prescribed Information for the deposit when a statutory periodic tenancy arose, is a second section 21 notice required or does "late" service of the PI validate the first?
- Does an option to purchase the freehold interest in a property granted in a lease survive the termination of a lease if the option has not been exercised before the lease has been forfeited?
- Can a seller of Plot A require its buyer not to object to a development of Plot B which is owned by an associated company?
- What are the consequences of an unincorporated association having no trustees for a period of time in relation to registration of fishing rights?
- Is a foreign opinion required when a BVI company is selling through its Law of Property Act 1925 receiver?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.