- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a business lease is to be renewed under the LTA 1954, what happens if the landlord's lender refuses to grant consent under the terms of the mortgage?
- Should a developer, who already has a call option on the land, be made a party to a section 106 agreement?
- Is planning permission required for the installation of external or solid wall insulation on a dwellinghouse in England?
- When the tenant of a long leasehold property dies, what happens to their interest if the lease has prohibitions/restrictions on assignment?
- Will the Land Registry automatically remove a restriction registered after the date of the charge under which the chargee is exercising its power of sale?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Information about CRELA, its aims, events and activities, news and membership.
How to search.
Legal PD: Property webinars
- Business Leases: Security of Tenure
- Agreements for Lease
- Covenants Affecting Freehold Land
- Flooding - Part 1: Why it matters for real estate lawyers
- Flooding - Part 2: What lawyers need to do about it
- EPCs & DECs: Essentials for real estate lawyers
- Green Leases: What to look for and how to amend them
- Environmental Issues for Real Estate Lawyers
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.