- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it possible for an easement to be granted to a person who is not a party to the deed of grant?
- Is it possible for three parties to hold as tenants in common and for two of those to hold their beneficial interests as joint tenants?
- Licences for alterations - is the tenant covered by the contractor's insurance and can the tenant's successor take the benefit of the licence?
- Retiring a Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976 protected tenant, what avenues allow the landlord to get possession?
- Does a licence to occupy premises fall within the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Information about CRELA, its aims, events and activities, news and membership.
How to search.
Legal PD: Property webinars
- Business Leases: Security of Tenure
- Agreements for Lease
- Covenants Affecting Freehold Land
- Flooding - Part 1: Why it matters for real estate lawyers
- Flooding - Part 2: What lawyers need to do about it
- EPCs & DECs: Essentials for real estate lawyers
- Green Leases: What to look for and how to amend them
- Environmental Issues for Real Estate Lawyers
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
- Extent of property for which a manager can be appointed under Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
- Consultation on planning and related decisions in Wales
- RICS consultation on commercial property service charge handover procedures guidance note
- 2014 Autumn Statement predictions
- Consultation on planning controls for increases in internal floor space (Wales)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.