- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a local authority required to make good damage caused by water and waste running off an adopted road onto a third party's land?
- Can periods of use by a freeholder and its tenant be amalgamated in order to establish a right of light by prescription?
- If a residential lease of a flat is being extended under the LRHUDA 1993, is the consent of the landlord's lender required to the new lease?
- When submitting an application for a CLOPUD can an LPA ask for an environmental statement (or similar document assessing environmental impact of proposed use) to be submitted?
- Do you have a precedent farm business tenancy for a short term?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Information about CRELA, its aims, events and activities, news and membership.
The recent decision of the Upper Tribunal (Winterburn v Bennett  (Tax and Chancery Chamber).
Legal PD: Property webinars
- Business Leases: Security of Tenure
- Agreements for Lease
- Covenants Affecting Freehold Land
- Flooding - Part 1: Why it matters for real estate lawyers
- Flooding - Part 2: What lawyers need to do about it
- EPCs & DECs: Essentials for real estate lawyers
- Green Leases: What to look for and how to amend them
- Environmental Issues for Real Estate Lawyers
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
- Government withdraws new Electronic Communications Code proposals from Infrastructure Bill
- Proposals to raise threshold for serving statutory demand for unpaid debt: property implications
- Relevant considerations for tribunal in recognising a residential tenants' association (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- High Court holds that indemnity claims were not subject to an implied term of accuracy
- Repeat guarantees in the context of excluded assignments (High Court) (full update)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.