- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can a charging order be protected against unregistered land if the debtor is one of two co-owners?
- Can a landlord delay completing an overriding lease under the LTCA 1995 until its costs have been paid?
- If a protected lease is temporarily varied during its term, will the variation be in or out of the renewal lease in a few years' time?
- Can my tenant client enter into a deed of release of rights of light without landlord's consent?
- Where a tenant ceases to pay rent, can the landlord pursue another company in the tenant's group that trades under the same name as the tenant does?
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (Commencement No. 1) (Wales) Regulations 2015 published
- Revised Law Society residential leasehold property enquiries form and new lease payments form
- Corporate bodies are protected from discrimination under Equality Act 2010 (EAT)
- Property essentials: September 2015
- Changes to the section 21 notice procedure in force
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.