- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where a residential lease in a block that has been acquired by an RTM company absolutely prohibits a type of alteration, does the approval process for the proposed alteration remain with the freeholder?
- Can an incoming corporate assignee be obliged to procure personal guarantees in respect of the rent/tenant covenants as a condition for granting consent? The assignor is now a company of straw
- Where there is an RTM company in place and the freehold is transferrred to a third party, what happens to the ground rent arrears where there are "old" leases?
- Does the time limit in an AGA for the tenant to take a new lease have to match the time limit for a guarantor under the lease to take a new lease?
- Can you create a rentcharge in favour of a management company that is not identified at the time?
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.