- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can you limit a landowner's liability for personal injury when letting a manege for use by horses?
- What are the criteria for determining when a new EPC is required?
- Does the LTA 1987 apply to a business lease renewal of mixed use premises?
- Does a later entered local land charge bind a prior mortgagee?
- Are tenants who are enfranchising the freehold under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 liable to non-participating tenants for past breaches of covenant by the seller?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Follow Practical Law Property on Twitter
- Welsh Government consults on planning reform
- 2013 Autumn Statement: environmental implications
- 2013 Autumn Statement: business tax implications
- Government consults on draft National Policy Statement for the National Road and Rail Networks
- Government announces proposed changes to Energy Companies Obligation (ECO)