- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What issues should I consider where my client is purchasing a property which has the benefit of a lease of a septic tank?
- Should the transfer repeat all matters which the parties agreed, in the contract, that the sale would be subject to?
- What is the effect of the change of status of chancel repair liability on mortgagees or tenants whose interests are created after 13 October 2013?
- If the freehold and leasehold merge, what is the effect on an existing option over the leasehold?
- Is a co-owner's share a "major interest" for SDLT purposes?
- Flood Re Regulations and Scheme Document republished
- July 2015 Budget: Practical Law Property coverage
- New procedure for selling bona vacantia land under a mortgagee's power of sale being trialled
- The extent of premises affected by a right to manage (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- Property essentials: June 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.