- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What are the potential penalties for the landlord, management company and its director where the management company has failed to insure leasehold premises?
- Is my client bound by the planning obligation/section 106 agreement?
- Does an undertenant have to wait until the superior lease is registered before the underlease can be completed?
- Can a shop selling food heated on the premises (as its main business) fall within Use Class A1 (as opposed to A5)?
- Can my client claim adverse possession of a bridleway?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Follow Practical Law Property on Twitter.
- Commencement Order for Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act competition provisions published
- Mobile homes: site licensing regulations made
- Mobile homes: guidance on enforcement of site licence conditions and site licensing fees
- ATED: HMRC publishes new agent authorisation form
- Civil Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2014: property implications