- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a prisoner have the capacity to deal with real property whilst in prison?
- Can a landlord charge a premium for granting consent to a loft conversion where consent is not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed and what should it consider before granting consent?
- Can a landlord charge a premium for giving consent to change of use and structural alterations?
- What can a landlord charge for consent using section 19(2) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1927?
- How does the law on pre-contract enquiries apply to leases?
- Execution of a document using an electronic signature: Law Society practice note
- Did a use clause prevent underletting? (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- Grant of long sublease to connected person entitled sublessee to claim IBAs (First-tier Tribunal)
- Government confirms to High Court that Article 50 unlikely to be triggered before end of year
- Draft Land Transaction Tax and Anti-avoidance of Devolved Taxes (Wales) Bill published
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.