- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a tenant under a tenancy at will entitled to an apportionment of rent paid in advance?
- How can you guarantee that a surrendering AST tenant will vacate when the deed of surrender completes?
- Where a buyer is acquiring property at an undervalue, is insolvency insurance necessary to protect the mortgagee?
- Can executors sign a form DS1 before obtaining a Grant of Probate?
- Do you have to wait the full two months before disposing of premises where the right of first refusal applies?
- Property essentials: April 2016
- Land Registry PO Box and DX addresses changing on 27 May 2016
- Property held by cohabitees jointly as tenants in common where owned by company as bare trustee (High Court)
- The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015: fifth commencement regulations (competition and regulatory aspects)
- CRELA: event on 12 May 2016
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.