- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can the landlord require the tenant to hand over 10% of any premium received on the first assignment of a commercial lease?
- Can a freeholder request a restrictive covenant when it sells under the collective enfranchisement regime?
- Does the fact that the tenant has a shared ownership flat affect its right to call for a lease extension under the LRHUDA 1993?
- Does the 15% SDLT rate apply to my transaction?
- What is the VAT treatment of a payment to a tenant on a surrender of a lease and the payment to a landlord when exercising a break clause in the lease?
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key agriculture and rural land announcements
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key planning announcements
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key construction announcements
- Abolition of Internal Drainage Districts: effect for riparian owners
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key environmental announcements
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.