- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who can act as a deceased's personal representative when the original personal representative dies?
- Do you have a declaration of trust to document a transfer of equity by gift?
- Can tenants in common in equal shares declare that they receive income in unequal shares for tax purposes?
- How should a sole executor proceed with his agreed purchase of a property comprised in the deceased's residuary estate when he is one of three beneficiaries equally entitled to the residuary estate?
- Do PRs always require a grant to deal with the deceased's beneficial share of a property that he held as tenants in common?
- Green Deal in trouble: government withdraws support for Green Deal Finance Company
- Whether Seller's Property Information Form replies were fraudulent misrepresentations (High Court)
- Pre-incorporation contracts: meaning of contrary agreement (High Court)
- Finance (No. 2) Bill 2015: Restricting finance costs for unincorporated residential property businesses
- Consultation on bringing Crown tenancies within the assured tenancy regime
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.