- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can my client rely on a prescriptive right of way if a deed of gift purporting to grant the right of way was invalid?
- Can receivers claim rent on behalf of a landlord after the landlord has been dissolved?
- How is the rent dealt with in practice when there has been damage caused by an insured risk that triggers the rent suspension clause?
- Who is responsible for cannon?
- Should a deed of easement for underground services include a covenant not to cause pollution or contamination of the Grantor's property?
- Land Registry's withdrawal of fax facilities
- Land Registry revises Practice Guide 62: easements
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: third commencement order made
- Government consults on fundamental review of feed-in tariffs (FITs)
- Effect of unilateral notice registered to protect agreement for lease (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.