- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What happens to the charge against the leasehold title once the freehold has been acquired under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967?
- What type of tenancy does the tenant have?
- What action may arise from a bank's loss of title deeds deposited with them under a legal mortgage?
- Can the landlord require the tenant to hand over 10% of any premium received on the first assignment of a commercial lease?
- Can a freeholder request a restrictive covenant when it sells under the collective enfranchisement regime?
- Proportionality of powers granted to a manager under the LTA 1987 (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- ECJ judgment on reference from Latvian court on application of Article 101 to non-compete clause in commercial property leases
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key agriculture and rural land announcements
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key planning announcements
- 2015 Autumn Statement and Spending Review: key business tax announcements
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.