- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- CAP reform - the active farmer test where do you find the negative list?
- Does owning a lease of land count towards unity of ownership for the purposes of ending a restrictive covenant?
- If a property is listed as an ACV after exchange will that prevent completion of the sale?
- What is the status of occupation of an allotment garden if the landlord council does not serve a notice to quit?
- Will land used for nursery grounds be "agriculture" within the meaning of the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Follow Practical Law Property on Twitter.
- Common Agricultural Policy reform: Council accepts Delegated Acts
- Ask Property: new featured queries
- New content: right to buy process, exceptions and problems
- Government announces plans to require all residential letting agents to become members of redress schemes
- Tenancy deposit schemes: effectiveness of section 21 notice served before deposit protected