- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If there is a Form P restriction protecting a first charge can my client register a notice to protect its second charge?
- Where it transpires that SDLT was historically underpaid, can HMRC seek to recover such sums now?
- If a landlord refuses to sign for recorded delivery, is a notice sufficiently served under section 196(4) LPA 1925?
- To recover input tax on the purchase of a property does the buyer need to have opted to tax at completion?
- How can a charging order be protected against unregistered land if the debtor is one of two co-owners?
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (Commencement No. 1) (Wales) Regulations 2015 published
- Revised Law Society residential leasehold property enquiries form and new lease payments form
- Corporate bodies are protected from discrimination under Equality Act 2010 (EAT)
- Property essentials: September 2015
- Changes to the section 21 notice procedure in force
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.