- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the position where the same tenant has an easement over an area of land of which it is also tenant?
- What are my client's options when a neighbour's boiler flue is trespassing over its land?
- Are the boundary walls covered by the transfer, or should we comply with the Party Wall Act 1996?
- If you change a property after an EPC was issued, do you need to obtain a new one?
- Is a party having to comply with a restriction obliged to pay the fees of the restriction holder in providing the appropriate certificate?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- Dispute boards and Ebola
- CAP reform: Defra publishes further details on the Basic Payment Scheme and greening requirements
- Government publishes general binding rules and amending regulations made for small domestic sewage discharges regime in England
- Valuer not negligent where report relied on for purpose outside scope of instruction (High Court)
- Consultation on Right to Build
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.