- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do I complete panel 8 of the TR1 where land is being transferred in exchange for shares in the newco buyer?
- What is the status of existing RTM companies that manage multiple blocks in light of the Court of Appeal's decision in Triplerose Ltd v Ninety Broomfield Road?
- Whose responsibility do you think it is to sort out a tree that has fallen over, and be liable for the consequential damage?
- If an oral tenancy is not at the best rent reasonably obtainable can it be a periodic tenancy or will it always be a tenancy at will?
- Where a public highway is adopted, will this allow adjoining owners to arrange for services to be laid in the highway?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Information about CRELA, its aims, events and activities, news and membership.
The recent decision of the Upper Tribunal (Winterburn v Bennett  (Tax and Chancery Chamber).
Legal PD: Property webinars
- Business Leases: Security of Tenure
- Agreements for Lease
- Covenants Affecting Freehold Land
- Flooding - Part 1: Why it matters for real estate lawyers
- Flooding - Part 2: What lawyers need to do about it
- EPCs & DECs: Essentials for real estate lawyers
- Green Leases: What to look for and how to amend them
- Environmental Issues for Real Estate Lawyers
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
- Natural justice in adjudication
- New practice note on the implications of Consumer Rights Act 2015 for property lawyers
- Will blocking access to an alleyway once a year rebut the statutory presumption of highway dedication? (High Court)
- Did evidence point to a building scheme where restrictive covenants were over 100 years old? (High Court)
- New standard document: short form agricultural farm business tenancy: bare land (Wales)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.