- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a Grampian style planning condition be used to prohibit development on land outside of the control of the applicant until specified works have been carried out?
- What rights does the adjoining owner have when a building owner fails to serve a party wall notice and carries out works to a party wall?
- How do I comply with the tenancy deposit rules when it comes to multiple tenants?
- If a building contains an unlet flat, can this increase the price payable on a collective enfranchisement?
- Can an LPA be required to refund unspent monies paid to it under a unilateral undertaking if a provision is inserted into it by the applicant requiring it to do so as a term on which the contribution is paid?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Information about CRELA, its aims, events and activities, news and membership.
How to search.
Legal PD: Property webinars
- Business Leases: Security of Tenure
- Agreements for Lease
- Covenants Affecting Freehold Land
- Flooding - Part 1: Why it matters for real estate lawyers
- Flooding - Part 2: What lawyers need to do about it
- EPCs & DECs: Essentials for real estate lawyers
- Green Leases: What to look for and how to amend them
- Environmental Issues for Real Estate Lawyers
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
- Consultation on changes to the statutory consultee arrangements for planning applications (England)
- What tests do you apply to establish whether use is "as of right"? (High Court)
- Restrictions on serving a notice ending an assured shorthold tenancy (Court of Appeal)
- Defra publishes further details on the Basic Payment Scheme and active farmer rules
- New version of National Flood Emergency Framework for England published