- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can one co-owner give a sole receipt for sale proceeds of land where the other has lost capacity?
- Can a written notice severing a joint tenancy under section 36(2) of the Law of Property Act 1925 be served on an individual who lacks mental capacity?
- If the freehold of a block of flats is subject to escheat, can the leaseholders set up a new company to buy the title and will the newco be able to enforce the tenant covenants?
- Must an LPA attorney obtain the court's permission to sell the donor's property at an undervalue?
- What rights does a cohabitee have to their deceased partner's property and pension?
- New practice note on the tax aspects of overage payments
- Rating practice for separate floors in a building (Supreme Court)
- Property essentials: July 2015
- Whether chalet was a chattel or formed part of land let to tenants (Court of Appeal)
- Court of Appeal considers application of hedge and ditch rule
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.