- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does the freeholder have to give notice as well as the leaseholder under the Party Wall Act 1996?
- How do I obtain a copy document from the Land Registry without my request for this information being publically available?
- Where a lease by reference is being renewed, should the third lease refer back to the original first lease or to the second "by reference" lease?
- Do the trustees of a Settled Land Act Settlement need to be party to a section 106 agreement to be entered into by the life tenant?
- Are there a set of terms implied for a verbal tenancy under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Information about CRELA, its aims, events and activities, news and membership.
The recent decision of the Upper Tribunal (Winterburn v Bennett  (Tax and Chancery Chamber).
Legal PD: Property webinars
- Business Leases: Security of Tenure
- Agreements for Lease
- Covenants Affecting Freehold Land
- Flooding - Part 1: Why it matters for real estate lawyers
- Flooding - Part 2: What lawyers need to do about it
- EPCs & DECs: Essentials for real estate lawyers
- Green Leases: What to look for and how to amend them
- Environmental Issues for Real Estate Lawyers
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
- When must a landlord have an intention to redevelop in order to refuse a renewal lease under the LTA 1954? (Court of Appeal)
- Construction operations and funders taking assignment
- Changing the use of land to a cemetery in the green belt (Court of Appeal)
- WG consults on ending the right to buy and right to acquire
- Secretary of State breached PSED by recovering planning appeals relating to traveller pitches on green belt land (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.