- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a seller of Plot A require its buyer not to object to a development of Plot B which is owned by an associated company?
- Can you have a restrictive covenant which expressly limits its application to a specified period?
- Do I need to tell my client's lender, in a purchase transaction, that there is a railway line to the rear of the property?
- How do I interpret section 185 of the Water Industry Act 1995 (duty to move pipes) and what sections of the statute deal with the adoption of sewers and pipes?
- If a buyer imposes restrictions on the seller on a sale of part, should the restrictions be expressed as benefiting the property being sold?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.