- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a seller of Plot A require its buyer not to object to a development of Plot B which is owned by an associated company?
- What are the consequences of the sellers changing from joint tenants of the beneficial interest to tenants in common, if contracts for the sale have already been exchanged?
- If a concurrent lease is "slotted in" above an already existing lease, is there any way the original (now superior) landlord can forfeit that first lease?
- Is a road a party wall structure?
- Does Practical Law have a checklist on how a tenant can protect itself from liability for Japanese knotweed?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.