- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can you limit a landowner's liability for personal injury when letting a menage for use by horses?
- What are the criteria for determining when a new EPC is required?
- Would a tenancy for life give the tenant a right to enfranchise?
- What is the effect of an article 4 direction where development is being undertaken?
- Is planning permisson required to place gravel on an existing drive of a listed building?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Follow Practical Law Property on Twitter
- 2013 Autumn Statement: environmental implications
- 2013 Autumn Statement: business tax implications
- Government consults on draft National Policy Statement for the National Road and Rail Networks
- Government announces proposed changes to Energy Companies Obligation (ECO)
- National Infrastructure Plan 2013: property aspects