- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do you remove a charge or mortgage that was in favour of a dissolved company?
- Is a merger a "relevant disposal" for the purposes of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987?
- What can a homeowner do if works do not comply with building regulations despite a completion certificate?
- Would the use of a property as a foreign embassy satisfy the qualifying criteria under the LTA 1954?
- Renewable Heat Incentive: what are the considerations for the contractual arrangements for installing a domestic biomass boiler?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Information about CRELA, its aims, events and activities, news and membership.
The recent decision of the Upper Tribunal (Winterburn v Bennett  (Tax and Chancery Chamber).
Legal PD: Property webinars
- Business Leases: Security of Tenure
- Agreements for Lease
- Covenants Affecting Freehold Land
- Flooding - Part 1: Why it matters for real estate lawyers
- Flooding - Part 2: What lawyers need to do about it
- EPCs & DECs: Essentials for real estate lawyers
- Green Leases: What to look for and how to amend them
- Environmental Issues for Real Estate Lawyers
To access the webinars: click "learn more" under the webinar and then scroll down and click "Buy now/Add to pass"; enter your email address in the "New User" box and then follow the instructions on-screen to register; read and accept the terms and conditions of use; click "Invoice Me" on the confirmation page (you will not be charged for the webinar); then follow the instructions in the email that will automatically be generated and sent to you.
- A 20% discount for first-time buyers of newly built homes: website open for registration
- Consultation on English Heritage's Historic Environment advice notes
- New DCLG guidance on business rates relief for retail properties with rateable value up to £50,000
- Water capital grant scheme opens for applications from 2 March 2015
- Property essentials: February 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.