- Title issues
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a prospective tenant of residential premises have to tell its landlord of pending civil and criminal proceedings?
- Can a purchaser (and future building owner) obtain the adjoining owner's consent to works before completion of the purchase?
- What can be done about a renewal lease that doubles the rent every 25 years?
- Can you review a farm business tenancy rent during the fixed term?
- Can a buyer and seller give a joint party wall notice?
- Property essentials: April 2015
- Development consent orders: PINS updates advice notes on sections 52 (obtaining information) and 53 (rights of entry)
- Coming soon: the improved Property and new Agriculture & Rural Land, Planning and Property Litigation
- Adjudication, insolvency and non-payment in the UAE
- Adjudication, TeCSA and the TCC
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.