- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you provide guidance on how I can establish the correct notice period for a break clause?
- Will the s25 notice be valid?
- Is a section 25 notice valid if served on 18 June to terminate a lease on 18 December?
- How does a company owned by certain long leaseholders that acquired the freehold to the property allow other long leaseholders to become shareholders?
- How can a wife protect herself: she is divorcing her husband and their lender will not release either party from the legal title in respect of the matrimonial home and also their portfolio of buy-to-let properties?
- Rating practice for separate floors in a building (Supreme Court)
- Property essentials: July 2015
- Whether chalet was a chattel or formed part of land let to tenants (Court of Appeal)
- Court of Appeal considers application of hedge and ditch rule
- Court of Appeal upholds TLATA 1996 order giving only one beneficiary first right to purchase trust property
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.