- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do I give effect to a lease variation made by the First-tier Tribunal?
- Where there are underleases of part by reference and the head lease is to be surrendered, are the covenants in the subleases preserved by section 150 of the LPA 1925 if they have been incorporated by reference?
- Do you have to have two trustees holding land for a minor?
- Query regarding section 149(3) of the LPA 1925
- Can a third party rely upon a lease provision barring the tenant from acquiring a right of light over the third party's land?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- Spring 2017 Budget: Practical Law Property coverage
- Liability for estate agent's commission where client and payment conditions are unclear (Court of Appeal)
- Spring 2017 Budget business tax predictions
- Finance Bill 2017 to be published on 20 March 2017
- HMRC consultation on preventing tobacco duty evasion: property implications
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.