- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What a the qualifying rules for an inter vivos succession under the AHA 1986?
- Do you have any guidance/appeal decisions/caselaw in relation to what constitutes "occasional use"? Is it possible to look behind the Certificate of Lawfulness at the Summary of Decision when interpreting the meaning of the Certificate of Lawfulness?
- Has the dedication of land as highway been accepted? If it has, can the landowner apply for the land not to be classified as highway?
- To what extent does the principle of caveat emptor excuse my client from assessing damage caused by damp?
- Does a local planning authority have to sign their decision notice when granting or refusing consent? Are there any prescribed requirements for a planning decision notice?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Follow Practical Law Property on Twitter.
- Tenancy deposit schemes: effectiveness of section 21 notice served before deposit protected
- DfT announces property compensation schemes for Phase 1 of HS2
- Land Registry releases online access to its Commercial & Corporate Ownership Data
- New legislation tracker: Organic farming
- CGT on disposal of UK residential property by non-residents: consultation published