- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do documents need amending to reflect the possibility of negative interest rates?
- Why does clause 3.1 of your Lease of whole not expressly mention section 187 of the LPA 1925 and section 12 of the LRA 2002?
- If one co-owner of two, who have jointly granted an option, goes bankrupt will the option still be valid and enforceable?
- How do we get rid of another priority search that was made just before ours and is causing problems with registration?
- How do you deal with an express tenancy at will to be granted immediately after a contracted out lease ends, where the lease ends at a weekend?
- Checking for overriding interests (First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber))
- VAT zero-rating denied because communal facilities in a separate building to dwellings and available to all residents (First-tier Tribunal)
- Seminar: Expert Determination in property contracts; the legal framework
- Land Registry: correspondence marked "private and confidential"
- Residential service charge: effect of non-compliance with section 47 of the LTA 1987 on First-tier Tribunal's jurisdiction under section 27A of the LTA 1985 (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.