- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What are the SDLT issues where a property is remortgaged and transferred into joint names?
- Will the 3% SDLT surcharge apply to my transaction? How is property already jointly held accounted for?
- Do documents need amending to reflect the possibility of negative interest rates?
- Why does clause 3.1 of your Lease of whole not expressly mention section 187 of the LPA 1925 and section 12 of the LRA 2002?
- If one co-owner of two, who have jointly granted an option, goes bankrupt will the option still be valid and enforceable?
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- Fractional shares in residential property sales standard rated hotel or similar establishment accommodation (First-tier Tribunal)
- Checking for overriding interests (First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber))
- HMRC changes view of VAT treatment of dwellings formed from more than one building
- VAT zero-rating denied because communal facilities in a separate building to dwellings and available to all residents (First-tier Tribunal)
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.