- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- When buying a property with solar panels installed, do the FITs payments transfer to the new owner, where the panels are owned outright by the seller?
- Can a sub-tenant rely on searches conducted by the tenant?
- Does the Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992 apply to private roads and estates?
- Can the local planning authority revoke a "prior approval not required" for an extension on a residential house granted under Class A of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Amendment) (England) Order 2013?
- Is it possible to obtain a charging order over SIPP Property?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.