- Common land, town and village greens
- Compulsory purchase, blight and compensation
- Contaminated land
- Contracts and deeds
- Conveyancing procedure
- Corporate support
- Development and construction
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Energy and buildings
- Enforcement and remedies
- Enfranchisement and right to buy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Financial and corporate crime
- Habitats, wildlife and biodiversity
- Land registration
- Land valuation and surveyors' liability
- Landlord and tenant
- Local government
- Mortgages and security
- Nuisance and noise control
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Land Registry practice guides
- Residential property materials
- Property litigation materials
- Rural and agricultural land materials
- Property materials for surveyors
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can beneficial owners assign specific parts of a property?
- Does the lease of a vineyard fall under the ATA 1995 or the LTA 1954?
- Is the contract void for uncertainty because there is no date for completion nor a long stop date?
- Does the whole building have to change use to benefit from Class D, Part 4 of Schedule 2 to the GPDO 1995?
- Is a holding company responsible for the debts of the subsidiary tenant company which has gone into voluntary liquidation?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
Follow Practical Law Property on Twitter.
- Streamlined planning practice guidance website launched and reforms to permitted changes of use
- New standard clause: single payment scheme: entitlements retained by landowner
- Mobile homes: site licensing regulations made
- Mobile homes: guidance on enforcement of site licence conditions and site licensing fees
- ATED: HMRC publishes new agent authorisation form