- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does the seller of a property need to disclose an unconfirmed rumour that a sex offender lives next door?
- Can trustees signing a sale contract all sign separate copies or must they all sign the same document?
- Do the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 place the seller or its agents under an obligation to disclose a murder that took place at the premises being sold?
- How do the transitional rules for the 3% SDLT surcharge and for the general SDLT rates pre-4th December 2014 apply to my transaction?
- How do you document the transfer of a property to a beneficiary who has bought out the other beneficiaries?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- Practice Guide 57 updated to clarify which provisions may justify exemption from inspection
- Supreme Court "Article 50" judgment expected 24 January
- House of Commons Exiting the European Union Committee publishes report on process for exiting the European Union and the government's negotiating objectives
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper, Brexit: how does the Article 50 process work?
- Land Registry direction on large scale voluntary applications for first registration
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.