- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a law firm need to honour an undertaking to a law firm that has gone into administration where a new law firm has taken over the client's work?
- How can a buyer be protected from the risk that the property they are buying may be nominated or listed as an ACV after exchange of contracts?
- Can you close a disclaimed leasehold title that is still subject to a charge?
- Does the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) do away with the need for building control approval?
- How do I give effect to a lease variation made by the First-tier Tribunal?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- Relief from forfeiture of licence (High Court)
- New materials published on Brexit
- How to deal with anti-social neighbours in private housing: Commons briefing paper
- Negligent advice regarding ventilation works: failure to warn of risk of dispute and to investigate relevant planning condition
- Guidance on the application of the MEES Regulations to non-domestic property
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.