- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Application of Act of Insolvency to charities or board of governors
- Is SDLT payable on the re-mortgage of a residential property and the preparation of a declaration of trust where the legal owners have remained the same?
- Can a mortgagee sell a sublease if both the headlease and sublease have been disclaimed?
- Does property subject to escheat re-vest in a dissolved company when it is restored to the register?
- Is it standard practice for a tenant to retain feed-in tariff payments when negotiating a lease of a building that includes roof-top solar panels?
- Property essentials: May 2015
- Residential service charge demand and the requirement to identify the landlord (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- Complying with service charge consultation requirements (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- Land Registry plans to despatch completed land registrations electronically from summer 2015
- Queen's Speech 2015: planning implications
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.