- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Should the transfer repeat all matters which the parties agreed, in the contract, that the sale would be subject to?
- What is the effect of the change of status of chancel repair liability on mortgagees or tenants whose interests are created after 13 October 2013?
- If the freehold and leasehold merge, what is the effect on an existing option over the leasehold?
- Is a co-owner's share a "major interest" for SDLT purposes?
- Can two tenants of a lease grant a sublease to one of the tenants?
- The extent of premises affected by a right to manage (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- Property essentials: June 2015
- Law Commission publishes final report on reforming public nuisance
- Use of residential service charge fund for repairs (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- Duty of conveyancing solicitor when advising on corporate transaction (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.