- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What happens to property held on trust if the trustee is dissolved?
- Purchase of unregistered land: What happened to the beneficial interest of the first tenant in common to die?
- If we act for individuals who have property portfolios, are they a "consumer" for the purposes of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013?
- How does SDLT apply on phased sub-sales?
- What should an RTM Company do where the landlord has not admitted the RTM claim but the management company has?
- Flood and Water Management Act 2010: reservoir safety provisions for Wales coming into force
- Land Registry's electronic services will be suspended the first weekend in March
- Court of Appeal confirms meaning of "further advances" under statutory anti-tacking provisions
- Right to rent checks: tenancy agreements amended
- Property essentials: January 2016
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.