- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will a person claiming adverse possession be bound by a restriction on the title against registration of dispositions?
- Is it possible for a freeholder to take an assignment of a lease of its freehold land?
- How can rights of access to a property be protected where they are over land within the property but which is also adopted highway?
- Should a tenant voluntarily offer collateral warranties to a landlord when it carries out works?
- Will this underlease take effect as an assignment?
- Second consultation on international residential property measurement standards published
- Land Registry updates Practice Guide 67: Evidence of identity: conveyancers
- Flood and Water Management Act 2010: reservoir safety provisions for Wales coming into force
- New article: Plus ça change: the legal implications of remaining within the EU
- Land Registry's electronic services will be suspended the first weekend in March
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.