- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a prisoner have the capacity to deal with real property whilst in prison?
- How does the law on pre-contract enquiries apply to leases?
- Can you terminate a licence for misrepresentation?
- What is the effect of a lease that is executed at present but shall commence on the occurrence of a future event?
- Would building an embankment over drainage pipes amount to an interference with an easement?
- Did a use clause prevent underletting? (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
- Government confirms to High Court that Article 50 unlikely to be triggered before end of year
- Draft Land Transaction Tax and Anti-avoidance of Devolved Taxes (Wales) Bill published
- Order designating sites as eligible for enhanced capital allowances made
- Law Commission seeks suggestions for 13th Programme of law reform: property aspects
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.