- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Positive covenants on a sale of part: who should provide a deed of covenant on a further sale?
- Does the Purrunsing case mean that a buyer's advisor needs to check the seller's identity?
- Can a freeholder of a maisonette refuse consent to the construction of a summer house in a shared garden?
- Where tenants take up their right of first refusal, can they accept by each serving their own acceptance notice?
- Can a section 5 notice include special provisions that only apply to a purchase by the tenants?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- Fast Draft is being upgraded 12 December 2016
- Lease extension: Authority of competent landlord to bind intermediate landlord (Court of Appeal)
- Comment on Private Equity Insurance Group SIA v Swedbank AS  EUECJ C-156/15
- Draft Finance Bill 2017 legislation: key business tax measures
- Whether buyer has right to rescind conditional contract containing ambiguous drafting (High Court)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.