- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Charity transactions
- Insolvency transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
- Property materials for surveyors
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Should a deed of easement for underground services include a covenant not to cause pollution or contamination of the Grantor's property?
- What is the difference between a rent to rent arrangement and a management agreement?
- Do you need a Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act clause in a section 106 agreement?
- Can a joint tenant sever a joint tenancy and register a Form A restriction when the other joint tenant has lost mental capacity?
- Is there any reason not to require guarantors when granting a lease to a charitable company?
- Effect of unilateral notice registered to protect agreement for lease (High Court)
- Property essentials: August 2015
- Land Registry's acceptance of certified copies on some first registration applications
- Ofwat publishes water requisition final determination
- Rentcharges: formula used to calculate statutory redemption figure no longer viable
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.