- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do the transitional rules for the 3% SDLT surcharge and for the general SDLT rates pre-4th December 2014 apply to my transaction?
- How do you document the transfer of a property to a beneficiary who has bought out the other beneficiaries?
- Can you make a new tenant voluntarily liable for breaches by the previous tenant, which is now insolvent?
- What is the effect of a guarantor going bankrupt or dying, where the guarantee does not expressly provide for these events?
- Is a residential lease defective where there are no provisions dealing with what happens if the house cannot be reinstated following damage?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- House of Commons Exiting the European Union Committee publishes report on process for exiting the European Union and the government's negotiating objectives
- Land Registry direction on large scale voluntary applications for first registration
- Claim struck out where claimant had paid wrong court fee after understating value of claim (County Court)
- CRELA: event on 22 February 2017
- High Court considers whether compliance with CPR 7.7 notice should be tested by reference to deemed service provisions in CPR 6.14
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.