- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a prisoner have the capacity to deal with real property whilst in prison?
- Can you own land partly on a beneficial tenancy in common and partly on a joint tenancy?
- Can you still serve a section 21 notice in respect of an AST if you provide the prescribed information late?
- Can a landlord charge a premium for granting consent to a loft conversion where consent is not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed and what should it consider before granting consent?
- Can a landlord charge a premium for giving consent to change of use and structural alterations?
- Property essentials: July 2016
- Standard wayleave agreement published by City of London Corporation
- Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016: first commencement order made
- Execution of a document using an electronic signature: Law Society and CLLS practice note
- Did a use clause prevent underletting? (Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber))
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.