- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it possible to sell off part of a leasehold title?
- Who needs to be involved in a deed of variation of a section 106 agreement, where the affected part of the land has been sold?
- Should a landlord that is transferring the freehold after accepting a surrender of the headlease subject to underleases serve section 8 LTCA 1995 notices on the undertenants?
- When taking an interest in a newly-built project, should I expect separate collateral warranties in favour of a tenant's funder?
- Does a buyer still need to enter into an acknowledgement regarding a property where the Green Deal had been used for improvement works, and all payments due under that deal have been made?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- Government announces Heathrow Airport expansion
- Seminar: Registered Land: a state guarantee of title?
- Validity of notice to quit served during registration gap (High Court)
- Webinar on 3% SDLT surcharge for acquisitions of additional dwellings
- Government consults on extending scope of HMO mandatory licensing and imposing national minimum room sizes for HMOs
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.