- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Positive covenants on a sale of part: who should provide a deed of covenant on a further sale?
- Does the Purrunsing case mean that a buyer's advisor needs to check the seller's identity?
- Can a freeholder of a maisonette refuse consent to the construction of a summer house in a shared garden?
- Where tenants take up their right of first refusal, can they accept by each serving their own acceptance notice?
- Can a section 5 notice include special provisions that only apply to a purchase by the tenants?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- Fast Draft is being upgraded 12 December 2016
- Lease extension: Authority of competent landlord to bind intermediate landlord (Court of Appeal)
- Comment on Private Equity Insurance Group SIA v Swedbank AS  EUECJ C-156/15
- Draft Finance Bill 2017 legislation: key business tax measures
- Whether buyer has right to rescind conditional contract containing ambiguous drafting (High Court)
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.