- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there a general right of way over level crossings?
- Can you contract out of the Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992?
- Can a personal representative that is the registered proprietor of a lease continue with a lease extension started before it became registered proprietor?
- Can a freehold right of re-entry be assigned?
- Should a buyer be concerned when it is purchasing a property at an undervalue from an executor?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- Article on the application of the SAAMCO principle to solicitors' negligence claims
- Consultation on draft Money Laundering Regulations 2017: property aspects
- New EU Institutional Brexit daily alert
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including criminal procedure, health and safety offences, HSE powers of investigation and prosecution, corporate manslaughter, bribery and sentencing.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.