Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What do the CCR 2016 and the Concessions Directive provide in relation to the duration of concession contracts?
- Can a local authority transfer a service to a Trust that it has established without a procurement process under the PCR 2015?
- Do the Concession Contracts Regulations 2016 contain any provisions dealing with the procurement of below threshold contracts?
- What is the effect of Regulation 118 of the PCR 2015 in relation to contracts awarded before but modified after 26 February 2015?
- Is the estimated contract value under Regulation 58(9) PCR 2015 calculated in accordance with Regulation 6 PCR 2015?
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Public authorities cannot “cherry pick” which parts of a FOIA request they respond to
- When will the Administrative Court order cross-examination of a witness in judicial review proceedings?
- Online dispute resolution: the resolution revolution
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- Ask Local Government and Public Law: new featured queries
- Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002: designation Order made
- General Court judgment on appeal by Österreichische Post regarding exemption of postal services from Utilities Directive
- High Court decides that skilled person is not amenable to judicial review
- Briefing paper on Queen's Speech 2016 published
Archbold Magistrates' Courts Criminal Practice 2016.