Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it permissible to include an interview stage in the award of a contract pursuant to an above threshold works contract being procured by the open procedure under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015?
- If an internal report is requested under FOIA and will be disclosed, can contact details contained in the report be redacted?
- What is the difference between a public sector grant of monies and a contract for services?
- Section 46 of the Public Contract Regulations 2015 refers to division of contracts into lots. Are there any reasons why a contracting authority may decide not to divide a contract into lots?
- Is it appropriate to use the Crown Commercial Service Standard Selection Questionnaire when conducting a procurement in accordance with the Concession Contracts Regulations 2016?
Most read: Practice notes
Most read: Standard documents.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Article 50 and Brexit in the High Court: the immediate aftermath of Miller and Santos and McCord, and further developments
- Public sector investments and the Freedom of Information Act 2000
- FOIA and commercial interests: a level playing field for local authorities?
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- House of Commons Library briefing paper on Parliament's role in ratifying treaties published
- Crown Commercial Service updates Transparency Principles
- Government and European Union publish European Structural and Investment Funds State Aid and Technical Support Guidance documents
- Liability for estate agent's commission where client and payment conditions are unclear (Court of Appeal)
- Free webinar for procurement practitioners on how to deal with complex procurement issues
Archbold Magistrates' Courts Criminal Practice 2016.