Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can a local authority meet its obligations of transparency and equal treatment in relation to TUPE costs when retendering a services contract?
- Are bid clarification meetings permissible under the PCR 2015?
- Do the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 apply to the trustees of a charitable body?
- Can a parent and subsidiary company both tender for the same contract or can they be prevented from doing so by a contracting authority (either under company law or public procurement law)?
- Are there state aid/housing implications from granting a wayleave for broadband infrastructure?
Most read: Practice notes
Most read: Standard documents.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- "Burdened with an excess of paper”: Administrative Court criticises voluminous evidence in judicial review proceedings
- What’s more difficult than decommissioning nuclear reactors? Ten Lessons from the recent judgment in Energysolutions EU Limited v Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Avoiding loss by acquiescence: costs and concession in judicial review
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- Ask Local Government and Public Law: new featured query
- Grounds of resistance on behalf of Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union released before High Court hearing on legal challenge to the process of Brexit
- Crown Commercial Service replaces standard PQQ with revised standard Selection Questionnaire
- ECJ dismisses claims by European Dynamics against a European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) procurement for software development and services
- GMC failed to give adequate weight to doctor's privacy rights (High Court)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.