- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can we transfer a contract to a new supplier if our existing supplier can no longer deliver due to financial difficulties?
- In public procurement exercises, what is the maximum term of a framework agreement?
- Public procurement: what are the advantages and disadvantages of allowing in-house bids?
- Do the Treaty principles apply to public procurement exercises governed by the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations?
- How much does a contract need to be worth to be subject to the public procurement regime?
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Court provides useful case management observations on the filing of evidence in judicial review applications
- Queen's Speech: speeding up adoption through uniting services
- Extending the right to buy: a good or bad thing?
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- NAO publishes report on open-book accounting and supply-chain assurance
- Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015 laid before Parliament
- Lean sourcing guidance updated to take account of the PCR 2015
- WG launches fund to replace Independent Living Fund
- Withdrawn Part 36 offer cannot attract indemnity costs (High Court)
New Public Sector practice areas now available
Practical Law Public Sector has been replaced by two new practice areas. Local Government provides a comprehensive range of know how resources for local government lawyers.