Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- When will the new concession regulations be in force for England and Wales?
- What procedures must be followed when preparing an in-house proposal (rather than formal bid) alongside a formal procurement process?
- Do you have any further information/case law on the reluctance of courts to accept post hoc rationalisation of a decision that has been taken?
- Is it possible under the procurement regulations to have a framework agreement with mini-competitions but without call-off terms?
- Can we invite the bidders who responded to a PIN to take part in a competitive process or do we need to readvertise the contract?
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Looking forward to 2016 and back to 2015
- Online dispute resolution: the resolution revolution
- Q&A: The new bill of costs format in practice?
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- Ask Local Government and Public Law: new featured queries
- New article: informal trialogues during the ordinary legislative procedure
- Public sector blog: varying contract by email and fresh evidence on appeal
- Report on next five years of devolution published by House of Commons Communities and Local Government Committee
- NCA, NPCC and HMRC publish joint response to the draft Investigatory Powers Bill
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.