Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who should letters be sent to on contract award?
- Does a contracting authority have to debrief providers under a Framework Agreement after every mini competition?
- How do we respond to a FOIA request for disclosure of a document that is subject to copyright and to licence terms that forbid dissemination?
- Can a PQQ be used in a procurement for Schedule 3 services for contract values between £173k and £625k?
- Do you have a standard form letter requesting information under FOIA?
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Fraud in the public sector: avoid being caught out
- Hold fire! The risks of performing the contract before it is signed
- Cold call contracts: public sector beware
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- Ask Local Government and Public Law: new featured queries
- ECJ makes preliminary ruling in respect of property search form questions and charging under the EIR
- Scottish Government consults on improving diversity of board members and lowering threshold for publishing gender pay gap information and equal pay statements
- Biometric data: POFA transitional provisions amendment order made
- Equal treatment of men and women in matters of social security: European Commission adopts Roadmap on evaluation Council Directive 79/7/EEC
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.