Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Once a contracting authority has set up a DPS, how often must it review applications made to it by contractors seeking admission? Can it specify on the terms and conditions that it will do this quarterly and respond within 10 days of each quarter?
- Where the owner of land wants to sell the land to the local authority, but only on the basis the owner company can develop the land, would this fall within or outside the EU procurement rules?
- How can a local authority meet its obligations of transparency and equal treatment in relation to TUPE costs when retendering a services contract?
- Are bid clarification meetings permissible under the PCR 2015?
- Do the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 apply to the trustees of a charitable body?
Most read: Practice notes
Most read: Standard documents.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- "Burdened with an excess of paper”: Administrative Court criticises voluminous evidence in judicial review proceedings
- What’s more difficult than decommissioning nuclear reactors? Ten Lessons from the recent judgment in Energysolutions EU Limited v Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Avoiding loss by acquiescence: costs and concession in judicial review
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- ICO decision notice: Individual management review commissioned as part of serious case review was not held by the council for the purposes of FOIA
- Public sector blogs: FOIA and commercial interests, artificial intelligence, claims in equity, payment of court fees and Civil Procedure Rules Committee meetings
- Crown Commercial Service publishes updated guidance on buying goods and services: options for public sector buyers
- Department of Health publishes EU procurement guidance for NHS commissioners
- House of Lords EU Committee publishes fourth report of Session 2016-17: Brexit: parliamentary scrutiny
Archbold Magistrates' Courts Criminal Practice 2016.