Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What effect, if any, does an on-going judicial review claim (in relation to a statement of government policy the latter which amounts to a material consideration but is the subject matter of the challenge) have in the context of a planning appeal?
- Is there any guidance concerning the exclusion of bidders due to past performance in relation to dynamic purchasing systems?
- Can information to an external investigation held by a local authority be disclosed under FOIA?
- Does UK public procurement law allow a contracting authority to accept discounts on the price of a product from a contractor that is on a framework panel?
- Under Regulation 72(c) of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, would currency fluctuations count as "circumstances which a diligent contracting authority could not have foreseen"?
Most read: Practice notes
Most read: Standard documents.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Article 50 and Brexit in the High Court: the immediate aftermath of Miller and Santos and McCord, and further developments
- Public sector investments and the Freedom of Information Act 2000
- FOIA and commercial interests: a level playing field for local authorities?
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- House of Commons Exiting the European Union Committee publishes report on process for exiting the European Union and the government's negotiating objectives
- ICO decision notice: Information relating to NHS primary medical care services tender engaged exercise of public authority functions exemption in FOIA
- Public sector blog: Disclosure of online material
- Ask Local Government and Public Law: new featured queries
- FOIA: Council required to disclose draft investigation report arising from councillor's alleged breach of code of conduct (FTT(IR))
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.