Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have a standard form letter requesting information under FOIA?
- Can you exclude a company from a procurement process where one of the grounds for exclusion applies to another company in its group?
- Can we refer to an industry standard contract in our OJEU notice for a competitive dialogue procedure or do we have to provide access to a bespoke contract?
- How long must responses to FOIA requests be kept live on a local government website?
- How long does a PIN for a LTR contract have to be published for?
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Fraud in the public sector: avoid being caught out
- Hold fire! The risks of performing the contract before it is signed
- Cold call contracts: public sector beware
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- Ask Local Government and Public Law: new featured queries
- Crown Commercial Service guidance on electronic procurement and electronic communication
- Northern Ireland High Court considers whether it had jurisdiction over Scottish defendant
- Public to public contracts: trading through a Teckal company, Upper Tribunal confirms Re Eastwood principle and disclosure in judicial review
- High Court grants application by Merton Council to lift automatic suspension on award of contract
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.