Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Why do the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 exclude "services contracts" for land transactions rather than all public contracts for land transactions? Has the exclusion been narrowed?
- Does the dismissal of outsourced staff under a public contract constitute a material change?
- Can we award a public contract to an company which was established by a sole trader in the period between tender submission and evaluation?
- Do we have to ask all bidders the same clarification question in a public procurement process?
- What procurement regime applies to concession contracts?
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- What does “take reasonable steps to consult” mean?
- Administrative Court provides useful tips on judicial review practice and procedure in recent cases
- Is devolution heading in the right direction?
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- Crown Commercial Service guidance on "public/ public" contracts
- Public procurement legislation and policy review: June - August 2015
- Ask Local Government and Public Law: new featured queries
- Cabinet Office consults on transposition of new Concessions Directive and Utilities Directive
- BIS announces new procurement requirement for bidders to commit to apprenticeships
2015 will see the launch of a new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.