Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- With an Open Procedure procurement, what is the minimum time limit allowed where a PIN has been published (in accordance with the Regs)?
- Does Regulation 32 PCR 2015 permit an authority to transfer to a negotiated procedure without prior publication from a competitive negotiation?
- Can an extension be considered to be a modification under Regulation 72 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015?
- Does Regulation 59(9) of the PCR 2015 only apply where a ESPD is utilised as part of a procurement procedure?
- Could an agreement between a local authority and its tenant for the execution of building repair works by the tenant on behalf of the authority amount to a public works contract?
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Are damages an adequate remedy for a not for profit company?
- Decision that tender was abnormally low was flawed
- Regulation 53 and the definition of “procurement documents”
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- BP sponsorship fees to Tate Gallery are not exempt under section 43(2) of FOIA (FTT(IR))
- Ask Local Government and Public Law: new featured queries
- Council planning committee decision is quashed on account of failing to make assessment in accordance with the London Plan 2015 (Court of Appeal)
- Public sector blogs: Excluding liability for terrorism, mediation, Lord Justice Briggs' Civil Courts Structure Review and enforcement of election promises
- Procedural fairness necessitates independent review of decision in light of factual inaccuracies in inspection report (High Court)
Archbold Magistrates' Courts Criminal Practice 2016.