Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Draft Public Contracts Regulations 2015: What's changing for health and social care contracts?
- (In)valid VEATs: the European Court of Justice's judgment in Italian Interior Ministry v Fastweb SpA
- Local authority chief executives: How much to pay and are they worth it?
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- New checklist on minimum time limits in public procurement procedures
- Public sector opinion blog: Draft Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and freedom of information law quarterly digest
- National Audit Office consults on draft code of audit practice
- Public Sector: In brief for week ending 17 September 2014
- Cabinet Office consults on transposition of new EU procurement directives
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.