Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Transposing the Directive: What needs clarifying in the Public Contracts Regulations 2014
- National Audit Office publishes report on local government funding
- Cybercrime and the Serious Crime Bill 2014-15
Also see our regular digests on FOI, health and social care, housing, local government and public procurement.
- European Commission publishes guidelines on re-use of public sector data
- White Paper and consultation published on reforming local government in Wales
- Public sector: in brief for week ending 16 July 2014
- Public Sector opinion blog: Transposing the Directive: What needs clarifying in the Public Contracts Regulations 2014
- Criminal Justice and Courts Bill 2014-15: Select Committee report published: Judicial review aspects
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.