Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Issues with the community right to bid...
- How practical is a 350 page bundle for care proceedings?
- Top 10 tips for new procurement regulations
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Prosecution of Offences Act 1985 (Criminal Courts Charge) Regulations 2015 laid
- Unauthorised encampments: summary of powers and ministerial letter published
- Deregulation Bill 2014-2015 receives Royal Assent: public sector aspects
- Right to move: qualification criteria regulations laid before Parliament and guidance published
- Care Act 2014 (Commencement No. 4) Order 2015 (SI 2015/993) made
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.