Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Transposing the Directive: What needs clarifying in the Public Contracts Regulations 2014
- National Audit Office publishes report on local government funding
- Cybercrime and the Serious Crime Bill 2014-15
Also see our regular digests on FOI, health and social care, housing, local government and public procurement.
- DfE consults on revised school admissions code
- New content on homelessness: the wider picture
- Council in breach of contract by freezing care home rates (High Court)
- Home Office publishes statutory guidance on anti-social behaviour powers under the Anti social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014
- Draft RIPA guidance published: covert surveillance and property interference and covert human intelligence sources
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.