Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Suspension maintained: the decision in NATS (Services) Limited v Gatwick Airport Limited
- NHS health care services and the Draft Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- All the way to the top: The future of the local authority lawyer
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Public sector: In brief for week ending 29 October 2014
- Local audit: regulations on auditor panel independence made
- Human rights: Sark courts are correct forum to hear applications for declaration of incompatibility (Supreme Court)
- Estate not liable for care home fees under Mental Capacity Act 2005 (Court of Appeal)
- Public sector: In brief for week ending 22 October 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.