Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Top 10 tips for new procurement regulations
- Random Effects of Scoring Price in a Tender Evaluation
- Legal aid is to help the vulnerable – really?
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Translate only necessary documents and keep bundles to 350 pages (Family Court)
- Public sector: In brief for week ending 25 February 2015
- Placing adoption agency holds parental responsibility for child (High Court)
- Private water companies are public authorities under EIR (UT)
- Public Sector opinion blogs: Top 10 tips for new procurement regulations and public children law digest (January - February 2015)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.