Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Are e-mails and scanned documents "data" within the DPA?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- High Court grants permission to judicially review Secretary of State’s decision to order academy conversion
- Public sector opinion blog: New procurement rules: what you need to know
- Excluding poorly performing bidders
Also see our regular digests on FOI, health and social care, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Public sector in brief for week ending 23 April 2014
- DfE consults on local authority powers to delegate children's social care functions
- Guidance published on conduct in relation to May 2014 European Parliament and local authority elections
- Public sector opinion blog: Open Public Services White Paper: where are we now?
- Public sector: in brief for week ending 16 April 2014
Our new Family service has launched with essential know-how on topics including children's services.