Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Obtaining housing for the family during care proceedings: is judicial pressure enough?
- Looking forward to 2015 and back to 2014
- Competitive negotiation under the new draft regulations - a final nail in the coffin?
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Draft Anti-social Behaviour (Authorised Persons) Order 2015 laid before Parliament
- Court of Appeal backs council's closure of direct transport service
- Public sector: In brief for week ending 14 January 2015
- Consultation on statutory instruments under Part 2 Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Revised Mental Health Act 1983 code of practice published