Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Court provides useful case management observations on the filing of evidence in judicial review applications
- Queen's Speech: speeding up adoption through uniting services
- Extending the right to buy: a good or bad thing?
Also see our regular digests on FOI and public procurement.
- Crown Commercial Service publishes Procurement Policy Note 11/15 on acceptance of unstructured electronic invoices
- LHA's allocation scheme suspending applicant's ability to bid for social housing for 12 months was unlawful (High Court)
- HM Treasury publishes policy note on early termination of PPP contracts
- Further Court of Protection DoL ruling distinguishing case from Cheshire West decision
- Public sector: In brief for week ending 17 June 2015