Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Framework agreements under the PCR 2015: some tricky issues clarified
- First conviction of a councillor under the Localism Act 2011
- PCR 2015: When to use a PQQ?
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Public sector: In brief for week ending 20 May 2015
- Step parent adoption: Meaning of "had his home with" and benefit to the older child (High Court)
- DCLG updates guidance for social housing tenants looking to buy their flats
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper comparing homelessness duties in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- House of Commons Library publishes three briefing papers on social care
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.