Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Are e-mails and scanned documents "data" within the DPA?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Procurement Lawyers’ Association event: the new procurement directives
- Fair Deal 2013: fairer than anticipated
- The use of mediation to resolve public procurement disputes
Also see our regular digests on FOI, health and social care, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Revised judicial protocol and guidelines on the disclosure of unused material in criminal cases published
- DH publishes 2013 Directions on contents of local Healthwatch annual reports
- Thirty Nine Essex Street Mental Capacity Law Newsletter: December 2013 issue
- FOIA: Cabinet Office must disclose number of times Cabinet sub-committee has met (FTT(IR))
- Council of Europe calls for information and proposals for the reform of the ECHR and the ECtHR
Our new Family service has launched with essential know-how on topics including children's services.