Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Competitive negotiation under the new draft regulations - a final nail in the coffin?
- Debate continues over judicial review reforms
- Suspension maintained: the decision in NATS (Services) Limited v Gatwick Airport Limited
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- Public sector: In brief for week ending 17 December 2014
- New regulations made governing the licensing of public performances by children
- Crown Commercial Service publishes guidance on options for public sector buyers when buying goods and services
- Public Sector opinion blog: Public procurement case digest (November 2014)
- Procurement policy note on supplier references published