Most popular public procurement queries
- What steps should we take to comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- How do I decide if I have to competitively tender a Part B services contract?
- Can we invite only the top scoring bidders in a tender process to interview?
Other public procurement resources
Most popular information law queries
- Does a data controller have to carry out an annual audit?
- Ask the team: What information can I request under the Freedom of Information Act on the reasons for the decision in a public procurement bidding process?
- What are the requirements for obtaining consent for data protection purposes?
Other information law resources
- Practice notes
- Standard documents, standard clauses and drafting notes
- Public Sector boilerplate clauses
- Toolkits and case studies
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for public sector professionals
- Public Procurement Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Most read: Practice notes
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of public sector law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
- Obtaining housing for the family during care proceedings: is judicial pressure enough?
- Looking forward to 2015 and back to 2014
- Competitive negotiation under the new draft regulations - a final nail in the coffin?
Also see our regular digests on education, FOI, housing, local government and public procurement.
- DCLG confirms business rates retention on shale oil and gas
- Review into local authority role in housing supply promotes Housing Delivery Enabler model
- WG consults on amended homelessness and allocation of accommodation code for local authorities
- Public sector: In brief for week ending 21 January 2015
- WG consults on ending the right to buy and right to acquire
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.