- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a gambling debt provable in a bankruptcy?
- What is the position of a guarantor under a lease who is considering an IVA?
- Is an accelerated payment notice issued by HMRC against a company in liquidation a contingent debt?
- What attempts to contact shareholders must a company make when it is being dissolved?
- Can a second trustee in bankruptcy claim a Berkeley Applegate order for discovering an asset which was not disclosed in an earlier bankruptcy estate?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Court refuses to exercise winding-up jurisdiction for foreign companies where no benefit likely to be derived from an English liquidation (High Court)
- Queen's Bench division has jurisdiction to hear administration application (High Court)
- New edition of Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Administrators remunerated for period after date when proposals required administration to end (High Court)
- New checklist on removing an insolvency officeholder from office
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.