- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If one co-owner of two, who have jointly granted an option, goes bankrupt will the option still be valid and enforceable?
- Can a trustee claim as aquired property a deposit paid to the bankrupt when the lease was taken out during the period of bankrupty and the deposit paid back after discharge?
- Does a bankruptcy restriction order prohibit a person from having a majority shareholding in a limited company?
- Can the administrators of an insolvent tenant who has vacated the premises repudiate the lease and compel the landlord to accept the return of keys?
- If there is a unilateral notice in the charges register of a bankrupt's property, who has priority claim on the net sale proceeds?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
- New practice note on setting aside a statutory demand served on an individual
- PPF updates guidance for insolvency practitioners
- Construction blogs: insolvency and adjudication costs
- Dividends: solvency statements, directors' duty to consider interest of creditors, and transactions at an undervalue (High Court)
- Costs of an unsuccessful appeal against a bankruptcy order fall on the bankrupt personally (High Court)
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.