- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What insolvency procedures are available to an entity established by Royal Charter?
- Can a landlord pursue a long leaseholder for outstanding service charges once the leaseholder has been declared bankrupt?
- What happens to a charging order that is obtained after a bankruptcy petition is presented and made final before the bankruptcy order is made?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy dispute the level of legal costs claimed in a creditor's proof of debt?
- If the assets of a company are liquidated, do any possible personal injury claims which the employees may have against the company also cease with its liquidation?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Olympic Airlines and the test of establishment under the Insolvency Regulation (Supreme Court)
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: April 2015
- Extra-territorial effect of section 213 of the Insolvency Act 1986 (Supreme Court)
- Liquidators' book debt action stayed by valid arbitration clause (High Court)
- Local law limitation defence available under the Insolvency Regulation in foreign clawback proceedings (ECJ)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.