- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is it safe for an employer to pay a sub-contractor direct when the main contractor goes into administration, and what happens to goods delivered direct by the sub-contractor which are subject to ROT clauses?
- Can a lock-in agreement be disclaimed?
- Does the administration moratorium preclude a counterparty from exercising a contractual right to terminate?
- How can a liquidator challenge security given by the company to a bank and can the charge be challenged as a transaction at an undervalue?
- Must I convert an MVL to a CVL merely because debts will be paid after 12 months?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: July 2015
- New table of contents for the Insolvency Rules 2016
- The application of the Recast Brussels Regulation to schemes of arrangements for foreign companies (High Court)
- PPF issues guidance on its approach to pre-pack administrations
- Joint Insolvency Committee consults on changes to SIP 9
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.