- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Foreign liquidators: how to recover assets in UK jurisdiction
- Is the liquidator of a warehouse operator entitled to sell material stored at the warehouse, to which another party claims title?
- Our judgment debtor has dissolved: how do we pursue a phoenix company?
- What is the effect of being discharged from bankruptcy?
- Where a company is already in voluntary liquidation, must any winding up petition be advertised?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: January 2016
- A&O case report: High Court directs administrators on distributing under the FCA client asset rules but warns on costs
- Rule 7.55 of the Insolvency Rules 1986 can be used to remedy irregular service of bankruptcy petition (High Court)
- New suite of articles published on Irish Companies Act 2014
- PPF updates guidance for insolvency practitioners and official receivers
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.