- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a trustee becomes bankrupt, do his responsibilities pass to his trustee in bankruptcy?
- Does an administrator retain the right to buy assets held under a hire-purchase agreement where the agreement terminates automatically on insolvency?
- Can a landlord recover rent arrears accrued after the tenant has been made bankrupt?
- Where an administrator is selling a company's business and assets for deferred consideration, what mechanisms can he use to secure the outstanding consideration?
- Can a bankrupt enter into a CFA or a DBA?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Court will stay or dismiss winding up petition where petition debt subject to arbitration (Court of Appeal)
- Council of the EU adopts political agreement on amendments to Insolvency Regulation
- Use of anti-suit injunction to prevent proceedings by a creditor of a company in liquidation (Privy Council)
- High Court: section 75 debts can be assigned
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.