- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the process for commencing detailed assessment of costs in insolvency proceedings?
- Company restoration: does a local authority need to apply for company restoration in order to obtain a charging order against that company's property?
- Can a shareholder of the borrower challenge a receiver's fees?
- How can a trustee in bankruptcy of both partners apply to wind up their partnership?
- Can the equity of exoneration apply between sibling co-owners?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Members' voluntary liquidation.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: February 2014
- Ask: Restructuring and Insolvency
- New cumulative mark up of European Insolvency Regulation incorporating amendments adopted by European Parliament
- Consultation on changes to regulation of insolvency practitioners and their fees
- Payment of rent as an administration expense (Court of Appeal)
This event will provide a thorough and practical update on significant developments in insolvency case law and legislation. 25 March 2014, London.