- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a bankruptcy order be annulled if the petition debt was partly secured or the petition was not personally served?
- Will an appointing bank who makes a payment to an LPA receiver on account of the receiver's costs compromise the receiver's agency for the borrower company?
- Can a director make an application for an extension of time to serve a notice under rule 4.228 regarding use of a prohibited name?
- Is there any requirement to file a notice of acting when solicitors are instructed in a bankruptcy case?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy procure santion from a sole bankruptcy creditor?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Further category of preferential debts introduced for failing credit institutions
- Correct test for annulling bankruptcy order which ought not to have been made (High Court)
- Deposit Guarantee Scheme Regulations 2015 published
- The Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2015: approved fee estimates required
- Insolvency practitioners' record-keeping requirements simplified
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.