- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a mortgagee sell a property if the seller is in liquidation?
- Can a creditor see the IVA debtor's documents mentioned in his proposal?
- How does the appointment of an LPA receiver over a freehold property affect the freeholder's ability to negotiate with its tenants in relation to lease disputes?
- Are there different requirements for administrators appointed over a company limited by guarantee?
- What are the rules on notification to creditors of an insolvent insurance company?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Members' voluntary liquidation.
- Approval of a scheme of arrangement for Dutch company with New York law debts (High Court)
- Directors' purported post-liquidation transfer of property invalid (High Court)
- Ask: Restructuring and Insolvency
- An additional Part 20 claim can be part of a "lawsuit pending" under the Credit Institutions Directive (Court of Appeal)
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: November 2013
Practical strategies to manage your global business in an era of heightened enforcement. 5 December, London.