- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have any guidance on how the proceeds of sale of a property are allocated between the various holders of charges over the property?
- How does a former liquidator obtain his reinstatement as liquidator to a company following the company's restoration to the register?
- How long does a director have to keep a company's accounting records following its dissolution?
- What is the overall process for placing a Co-operative and Community Benefit Society into CVL?
- Is the issue of a cheque the disposition of property for the purpose of section 127 of the Insolvency Act 1986?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: January 2015
- Companies Registrar owes duty of care when registering winding-up orders (High Court)
- Pensions and bankruptcy: Horton v Henry to be appealed
- Contingent creditor permitted to crystallise claim during IVA moratorium (High Court)
- New thresholds for bankruptcy and debt relief orders
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.