- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a company in administration assign its customer contracts?
- As a petitioning creditor attending a bankruptcy hearing, is there any formal requirement to provide a certificate of continuing debt?
- How can a person who has paid commission in advance protect himself where he thinks that the payee will go into administration?
- Why are the fees and costs incurred by an insolvency practitioner in realising a fixed charge asset paid out of the proceeds of sale?
- Is an equitable mortgage created by way of deposit of title deeds valid against an administrator?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Members' voluntary liquidation.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: February 2014
- Ask: Restructuring and Insolvency
- New cumulative mark up of European Insolvency Regulation incorporating amendments adopted by European Parliament
- Consultation on changes to regulation of insolvency practitioners and their fees
- Payment of rent as an administration expense (Court of Appeal)
This event will provide a thorough and practical update on significant developments in insolvency case law and legislation. 25 March 2014, London.