- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Who should be named as respondents to a trustee in bankruptcy's application for possession and sale?
- Can I seek an annulment of a bankruptcy order made in 1992 and take negligence action against the accountant?
- If I make an application to serve a winding up petition outside the jurisdiction, do I have to serve a copy of the application with the petition and the order granting permission to serve outside the jurisdiction?
- Does the Court have jurisdiction to restrict the appointment of an LPA Receiver or to stop an LPA exercising his role lawfully?
- Is a trustee in bankruptcy liable for employment contracts and associated claims from the bankrupt's partnership?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Building society floating charges: new powers to appoint receivers
- Trustees in bankruptcy may apply for shareholder relief despite being registered for insufficient time (High Court)
- Arbitration blogs: part 3 of Meg Kinnear interview, delay in the publication of arbitration awards, and limits of automatic stays
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: January 2016
- A&O case report: High Court directs administrators on distributing under the FCA client asset rules but warns on costs
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.