- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a creditor whose petition debt is reduced below £750 still pursue a winding-up order?
- Where members of a company in MVL wish to prevent the MVL from continuing on its current trajectory, what can they do?
- Can we wind up a company even though it has given indemnities relating to property and has the benefit of other indemnities?
- Can shareholders appoint a director during a period of dissolution to enable an administrative restoration to proceed?
- Can a claimant support a winding up petition against the defendant and continue with the claim it issued against the defendant at the same time?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
- Insolvency Service calls for evidence on bonding arrangements for insolvency practitioners
- Companies House forms to be renamed when Insolvency Rules 2016 come into force
- House of Lords committee states Parliament should play a central role in the decision to trigger Article 50
- New rules for corporate insolvency appeals from 3 October 2016.
- Calculating post-administration interest on contingent debts (High Court)