- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What forms do I need to file when an overseas company with a UK establishment is being wound up?
- Does section 216 apply where companies are incorporated under completely different names but newco's name is similar to the trading name of the insolvent company?
- On what basis does a supervisor petition to wind up a company subject to a CVA, and what are the forms/fees?
- What other options are there for getting back bona vacantia land when it is too late to restore the company to the register?
- Can a petitioning creditor proceed with a winding-up petition where the petition debt has been paid but costs in excess of £750 have not been paid?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
- TIBs' sale and possession order cannot be adjourned indefinitely, even in exceptional circumstances (High Court)
- Bankruptcy court has no jurisdiction over issue of third party information notice to TIB by HMRC (High Court)
- New Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (insolvency perspective)
- Government confirms to High Court that Article 50 unlikely to be triggered before end of year
- Law Commission's Report on Consumer Prepayments on Retailer Insolvency laid before Parliament
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.