- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a person whose debt has been compromised by a debtor's IVA apply set-off in relation to a debt that he owes to the debtor?
- A bank appointed a receiver and then sold its debt: is the receiver still in office?
- How can a trustee in bankruptcy transfer his interest back to the debtor where a settlement has been reached for his interests in solely and jointly owned property?
- Does the insolvency of a parent company affect a subsidiary's lease?
- Can we force a liquidator to novate the insolvent company's agreement with us to a new party?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Surprise: further Deregulation Act 2015 changes to insolvency law now in force
- European Commission assesses outcome of its recommendations on a new approach to business failure and insolvency and proposes legislative initiative
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: September 2015
- Significant case management concerns highlighted in conduct of proceedings (High Court)
- The effect of restoration to the register after Crown disclaimer of a leasehold interest (Court of Session, Inner House)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.