- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How does an LPA receiver hand back property on vacating office?
- My client is owed a debt which has been included in a third party's statement of liabilities on its liquidation: can my client still pursue the debt against the true debtor?
- Must an administrator who has granted a licence to occupy property, which is leased to the company in administration, pay rent to the landlord as an expense of the administration?
- How do I claim in a liquidation for a breach of contract?
- If a company has been dissolved, how can a judgment for debt against it be enforced?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: July 2016
- Court's discretion to grant validation orders reined in (Court of Appeal)
- Advocate General opinion on the interpretation of the financial collateral arrangements Directive
- Supreme Court holds that agent's authority to collect debts owed to the principal was not irrevocable
- Insolvency Service expect IR 2016 to be laid in October, in force April 2017