- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How long before the presentation of a bankruptcy petition should a search for previous petitions be done?
- Can a party serve a statutory demand in matrimonial proceedings in respect of an unpaid costs order?
- Can a secured creditor revalue his security in a CVA so as to amend the unsecured amount for which he can claim?
- Does a company which is in a CVA have to tell its customers and suppliers?
- Does a mortgagor have a right to see the document by which an LPA receiver is appointed?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2014
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Transfer of certain assets as part of law firm winding up not a TOGC (First-tier Tribunal)
- New edition of Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Lehman FSDs: Regulator confirms £184 million settlement for UK pension scheme
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.