- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will an appointing bank who makes a payment to an LPA receiver on account of the receiver's costs compromise the receiver's agency for the borrower company?
- Can a director make an application for an extension of time to serve a notice under rule 4.228 regarding use of a prohibited name?
- Is there any requirement to file a notice of acting when solicitors are instructed in a bankruptcy case?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy procure santion from a sole bankruptcy creditor?
- I have served a statutory demand and bankruptcy petition. What costs can I recover?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Limitation of claims against a dissolved company: winding up petition backdated to allow claims to be pursued (High Court)
- Updated guidance on how to petition for a company to be wound up
- R3 launches website to guide creditors through insolvency
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: February 2015
- Insolvency exemption to LASPO funding provisions will not end in April 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.