- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Which date do you use to value a transaction at undervalue claim in bankruptcy?
- Can a buyer refuse to complete after exchanging contracts where a bankruptcy notice is registered against title?
- Does a supporting creditor need to serve a further notice confirming its intention to appear at the hearing of the petition if the hearing is adjourned?
- What is the effect on litigation of the defendant entering creditors' voluntary liquidation and what considerations should the other party to the litigation take into account?
- Does a premises licence lapse if it is in joint names with a bankrupt?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- 2014 Autumn Statement predictions
- Change of governing law clauses in the context of cross border schemes of arrangement and the test of sufficient connection (High Court)
- Direct recovery of tax debts: government increases safeguards
- Section 236 application must differentiate between request for documents and for information (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.