- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a receiver of property entitled to the rent from subtenants where the headlease has been disclaimed by a liquidator?
- When will the provisions of the Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 1930 continue to apply once the 2010 Act comes into force (transitional provisions)?
- Can I submit an application to strike off a company from the register when a charge is still registered against it on the mortgage register?
- Does a liquidator in a CVL have to issue and file a certificate of payment in full of creditors pursuant to rule 4.171A where there is no liquidation committee, and how much statutory interest should be paid first?
- What circumstances would permit a director to pay himself out of company assets before a winding up order and defend any claim by the liquidator for repayment?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: May 2016
- Administration appointments: Practical Law What's Market annual trends report
- Insolvency Service consults on options for reform of corporate insolvency framework
- Court of Appeal considers liquidators' challenge to expenses of former administrators
- Pension drawdown elections and bankruptcy income payment orders (High Court)
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.