- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are judgments in insolvency proceedings made public?
- When a PLC is put into solvent winding-up, when do the shareholders receive the value of their shares?
- Can a creditor pursue a discharged bankrupt to a second bankruptcy?
- Does an administrator of a company owe duties to the directors of that company?
- Can the sum claimed in a statutory demand be increased to include costs incurred after the date of the demand?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Contingent creditor permitted to crystallise claim during IVA moratorium (High Court)
- New thresholds for bankruptcy and debt relief orders
- Income payments order cannot require bankrupt to draw pension: Raithatha v Williamson not followed (High Court)
- Joint Insolvency Committee issues consultation draft of SIP 16
- Legislation creating new class of secondary preferential creditors comes into force
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.