- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a statutory demand be served on a Building Society?
- Which of joint shareholders is entitled to cast the votes attributable to the shares on a resolution to wind-up?
- Do you have any resources which deal with the right of a trustee in bankruptcy to access a bankrupt's personal email account?
- Can a CVA affect contractual termination rights?
- What does a liquidator in a CVL have to do when a winding up order is made?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Lehman FSDs: Regulator confirms £184 million settlement for UK pension scheme
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- New practice note, Practice direction on insolvency proceedings 2014: a guide
- New standard document: Standstill agreement (restructuring)
- Statutory supply contracts arising after commencement of administration give rise to provable debts (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.