- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can I use a statutory demand where subsequent settlement arrangements were made and have failed?
- Can a charging order be secured against company which is dissolved, but still owns assets such as freehold title on a property?
- In a CVL meeting, no creditors turn up, what can the directors/liquidator do next?
- Should a landlord forfeit a commercial lease when the tenant is made bankrupt or serve a notice to elect on the trustee?
- How does ta trustee apply for an order for possession and sale of a jointly-owned property which is not the bankrupt's family home?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- New practice note, Practice direction on insolvency proceedings 2014: a guide
- New standard document: Standstill agreement (restructuring)
- Statutory supply contracts arising after commencement of administration give rise to provable debts (High Court)
- Call for evidence on increasing the bankruptcy limit and reviewing the debt relief order regime
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.