- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- When a company is restored to the register, having been fully wound up before being dissolved, will it have any share capital?
- How do we apply for an order for substituted service of a bankruptcy petition and an adjournment of the hearing?
- Does a receiver's agency terminate when the Hong Kong chargor goes into Hong Kong liquidation? If so, who can sell the charged property?
- If a bankrupt's rights to his approved pension arrangement are excluded from the bankruptcy estate, what happens if he is never discharged from bankruptcy?
- When a partnership has been dissolved by notice, can it subsequently enter administration?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Can an administration order be made retrospectively to cure a defective, subsequent CVL? (High Court)
- Validation orders: the principles that apply, the role of good faith and market value (High Court)
- Updated practice note on Insolvency Rules 2015
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill receives Royal Assent: insolvency aspects
- Order dismissing application to set aside a statutory demand does not have to state debtor’s right to apply (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.