- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a company be wound up in an MVL if its parent company agrees to discharge its liabilities and how could that be arranged?
- Can a company in liquidation validly assign a contract that was entered into by the company before the liquidation?
- Does an insolvency practitioner have to detail his proposed fees to the company in advance of being appointed?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy apply for possesison and sale where the bankrupt's voluntary sale of property is not progressing satisfactorily?
- Does a creditor have to attend a winding up hearing if it submits a notice of intention to appear?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Insolvency proceedings: European Parliament adopts recast Regulation at second reading
- Lehman Waterfall Application: subordinated debt, statutory interest, foreign currency claims and the nature of calls on contributories (Court of Appeal)
- Personal service of bankruptcy petition effected on debtor's agent (High Court)
- Statutory demand should not necessarily be set aside even if cross-claim reduces debt to less than £750 (High Court)
- Test when annulling a bankruptcy order is the same as applies when setting aside a statutory demand (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.