- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the effect of family home rights charges on a sale by a receiver?
- Does a bankruptcy inhibition prevent the court making a charging order?
- Does a local authority have to discharge their charging order over the debtor's property before petitioning for the debtor's bankruptcy?
- Is there a time limit for filing a certificate of service with the court for service of a statutory demand on a limited company?
- Are there circumstances in which a company can be restored to the register outside the six year time limit?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- New practice note: Decisions by creditors in insolvency proceedings from 6 April 2017
- Turner principle applies throughout bankruptcy procedure (Court of Appeal)
- New Practice note: Insolvency forms and notices from 6 April 2017
- Benefit in car finance agreement is not exempt from bankrupt's estate (Court of Appeal)
- Electronic filing in the High Court in London compulsory from 25 April 2017 for insolvency filings.