- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can the Company Registrar be compelled to "reverse" a company's dissolution in circumstances where the Registrar has initiated the strike off process, but has received notice of passage of a resolution to wind up and appointment of liquidator?
- Should a liquidator collect in preferences before "routine" debts?
- Are funds held by an insolvent company for a nominated subcontractor held on trust?
- Is a claim to recover overpaid housing benefit a bankruptcy debt?
- Where a bankrupt's 50% interest in a family home is notified to the TiB after 10 years, can the TiB take the benefit of the decade's increase in the property's value?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: May 2015
- Insolvency Service consults on insolvency statistics methodology
- Completion of IVA released debtor from all obligations to IVA creditors (High Court)
- Amendments to the Insolvency Act 1986 come into force in principle
- Insolvency proceedings: European Parliament adopts recast Regulation at second reading
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.