- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are the provisions of the Client Asset sourcebook and the Investment Bank Special Administration Regulations 2011 mutually exclusive on the issue of returning client monies?
- Where should a creditor serve a bankruptcy petition, when the bankrupt is known to be no longer residing at his last known address?
- Is it possible to make a payment into Court while making an application to set aside a statutory demand to prove that you are solvent?
- Who should be named as defendant in a Part 8 Claim form in an application for a vesting order under section 1017 of the Companies Act 2006?
- Can a creditor who was unaware of the bankruptcy prove for his debt after the discharge of the bankrupt from the bankruptcy?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Company to be wound up in the public interest for operating tax avoidance scheme (High Court)
- Chairman's failure to suspend IVA creditors' meeting was material irregularity (High Court)
- Bankruptcy adjudication provisions expected in effect in April 2016
- A&O case report: High Court confirms process for distributing client money held by firm in special administration
- How to calculate statutory interest in administration (High Court)
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.