- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a premises licence lapse if it is in joint names with a bankrupt?
- When applying to disapply the prescribed part under section 176A(5), who should the Respondent be named as on Form 7.1A?
- Can you serve a statutory demand on a Local Authority?
- Does section 285 of the Insolvency Act 1986 prevent a judgment creditor from applying for information under CPR 71?
- Can a director still give notice to creditors of his intention to use a prohibited name if he has already started trading as a director of a company with a prohibited name?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- 2014 Autumn Statement predictions
- Change of governing law clauses in the context of cross border schemes of arrangement and the test of sufficient connection (High Court)
- Direct recovery of tax debts: government increases safeguards
- Section 236 application must differentiate between request for documents and for information (High Court)
- Common law power to compel provision of information to foreign liquidators (Privy Council)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.