- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can a trustee in bankruptcy recover the bankrupt's property from his partner where requests for delivery up have been repeatedly ignored?
- Where a guarantor gives an all monies guarantee, are additional amounts that become owing by the principal obligor after the guarantor becomes bankrupt provable in the bankruptcy?
- How does the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 interact with the provisions of the insolvency legislation?
- If a bankruptcy petition debt is paid by the debtor before the petition is heard at court, is the creditor able to claim for its costs for issuing statutory demand and bankruptcy petition
- What is the bankruptcy threshold if a member of an LLP is being made bankrupt
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: January 2016
- A&O case report: High Court directs administrators on distributing under the FCA client asset rules but warns on costs
- Rule 7.55 of the Insolvency Rules 1986 can be used to remedy irregular service of bankruptcy petition (High Court)
- New suite of articles published on Irish Companies Act 2014
- PPF updates guidance for insolvency practitioners and official receivers
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.