- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a liquidator sell a property free of out-of-the money security? How else might one sell property where subordinated chargeholders will not release their security?
- Can a secured creditor challenge an IVA?
- Does Nationwide v Wright offer any protection to creditors with an interim charging order?
- Does a liquidator need a shareholder resolution to change the company's name?
- Who bears the costs of an application to set aside a statutory demand?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- New Statement of Insolvency Practice 1 effective from 1 October 2015
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2015
- Company to be wound up in the public interest for operating tax avoidance scheme (High Court)
- Chairman's failure to suspend IVA creditors' meeting was material irregularity (High Court)
- Bankruptcy adjudication provisions expected in effect in April 2016
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.