- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a company with a prohibited name need to be in liquidation before a director can be held liable under section 217 of the Insolvency Act 1986?
- Can a mortgagee sell a property if the seller is in liquidation?
- Can a creditor see the IVA debtor's documents mentioned in his proposal?
- On the dissolution of a company acting as nominee shareholder can the legal title to the shares be transferred to the beneficial owner or to a replacement nominee?
- How does the appointment of an LPA receiver over a freehold property affect the freeholder's ability to negotiate with its tenants in relation to lease disputes?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Members' voluntary liquidation.
- New practice note on cross-border restructuring
- New toolkit on structuring and documenting a corporate debt restructuring
- Ask: Restructuring and Insolvency
- Approval of a scheme of arrangement for Dutch company with New York law debts (High Court)
- Directors' purported post-liquidation transfer of property invalid (High Court)
Practical strategies to manage your global business in an era of heightened enforcement. 5 December, London.