- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can directors appoint an administrator when a CVA fails?
- Can a creditor set off the value of a claim it has against a company in administration (which has been rejected by the administrator) against debt it owes the same company?
- Is an acknowledgement of debt by a company in CVA sufficient to stop limitation running?
- Is it possible to avoid a liquidator's obligation to pay recovered funds into the Insolvency Services Account, by paying them into escrow?
- Will a provision providing for the transfer of IP rights from a JV company upon its insolvency fall foul of the anti-deprivation principle?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- New procedure for selling bona vacantia land under a mortgagee's power of sale being trialled
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: June 2015
- Winding-up petition was not an abuse of process despite collateral purpose of petitioner (High Court)
- Administration appointments: Practical Law's annual trend report published
- Appealing the valuation of a proof of debt for voting purposes: role of the court (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.