- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy attack a transfer of beneficial interest made twelve years ago to a spouse, in consideration of natural love and affection?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy's legal costs incurred selling two properties be paid from the proceeds of sale of one?
- Can directors use customer prepayments as general working capital when there is a reasonable prospect of avoiding insolvency? When should directors set up a separate trust account?
- How do I require the Companies Registrar to rectify a wrongly dated Form 1.1 (Notice of CVA) on the Register?
- Where a lender makes a formal demand for repayment, does this create a beneficial interest in the borrower's assets in favour of the lender?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Insolvency exemption to LASPO funding provisions will not end in April 2015
- Bankruptcy annulled after appellant proved existence of exceptional circumstances (High Court)
- Issuing proceedings without standing is not necessarily an abuse of process (High Court)
- The Insolvency (Protection of Essential Supplies) Order 2015 laid before Parliament
- HMRC must give undertaking in damages when seeking provisional liquidation appointment (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.