- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- When does a notice of intention expire?
- Is there a court hearing on an application to restore a dissolved company to the register or can it be dealt with on the papers?
- Can a bankruptcy debt be used as grounds for a counterclaim in an application to dismiss a statutory demand?
- Could payments made in a daily cash pooling system operated by a group of companies be challenged as preferences if a subsidiary exits the group and later becomes insolvent?
- What happens if a trustee in bankruptcy exceeds the costs estimate in his original sanction application?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: November 2014
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- 2014 Autumn Statement predictions
- Change of governing law clauses in the context of cross border schemes of arrangement and the test of sufficient connection (High Court)
- Direct recovery of tax debts: government increases safeguards
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.