- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How does the appointment of an LPA receiver over a freehold property affect the freeholder's ability to negotiate with its tenants in relation to lease disputes?
- Can a creditor be awarded their costs for applying without notice for substituted service of their bankruptcy petition?
- What is the effect of a deed of priority where only one of the floating charges is subject to the prescribed part?
- Where an individual grants security including an assignment of book debts that should be registered as a bill of sale but isn't, what happens to other charges contained in the same document?
- Does a secured creditor claim for the shortfall as a bankruptcy debt, even after discharge?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Members' voluntary liquidation.
- Approval of a scheme of arrangement for Dutch company with New York law debts (High Court)
- Directors' purported post-liquidation transfer of property invalid (High Court)
- Ask: Restructuring and Insolvency
- An additional Part 20 claim can be part of a "lawsuit pending" under the Credit Institutions Directive (Court of Appeal)
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: November 2013
Practical strategies to manage your global business in an era of heightened enforcement. 5 December, London.