- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a secured creditor take possession and sell property subject to a charge, where the chargor is in administration?
- Must directors place an insolvent, but dormant, company into an insolvency process?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy apply to annul a bankruptcy rather than close it in the usual way?
- Does a liquidator have to trace a creditor in order to pay a dividend?
- What constitiutes evidence of an insolvency appointment?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: September 2014
- New Practical Law Restructuring and Insolvency current awareness email coming soon
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- New practice note on schemes of arrangement for foreign companies
- Insolvency exemption on recoverability of success fees and insurance premiums set to expire in 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.