- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- If a sole farmer can grant a qualifying floating charge, can he be put into administration?
- When should a director make an application for permission to use a name prohibited by section 216 of the Insolvency Act 1986?
- Where a trustee in bankruptcy wants to enforce a charging order made under section 313 of the Insolvency Act 1986, is the Charging Orders Act 1979 and Part 73 of the CPR applicable or the Insolvency Act 1986?
- Does bankruptcy suspend the limitation period for a personal injury claim against the debtor?
- Can a company move from administration to CVL in order to bring a claim pursuant to s.212 of the IA against the former directors?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: March 2015
- Insolvency (Protection of Essential Supplies) Order 2015 receives Royal Assent
- Deregulation Bill receives Royal Assent: Restructuring and Insolvency aspects
- Insolvency Act 1986 (Amendment) Order 2015 comes into force on 1 October 2015
- Insolvency Service publishes revised working draft of new insolvency rules
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.