- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can directors act for a company to which a receiver is appointed?
- If the sole director of a company in administration ceases to hold office, does the administrator have to procure the appointment of a replacement director?
- Which is the appropriate court to apply for a stay of proceedings in, following a defendant's bankruptcy?
- Will an individual's bankruptcy prejudice his claim to property by adverse possession?
- Is there a prescribed form to be used when notifying the FCA of the appointment of a fixed charge receiver over a mutual society?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Winding-up petition was not an abuse of process despite collateral purpose of petitioner (High Court)
- Administration appointments: Practical Law's annual trend report published
- Appealing the valuation of a proof of debt for voting purposes: role of the court (High Court)
- Law Commission consults on consumer prepayments on retailer insolvency
- Trustee in bankruptcy not personally liable for antecedent adverse costs when pursuing appeal (Supreme Court)
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.