- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What impact does the bankrupt's wife being a co-owner of the property have on the ability of a trustee to issue possession proceedings?
- Can a landlord take monies held under a rent deposit trust deed during an administration?
- What happens if a central counterparty becomes insolvent?
- What does a substituted petitioner on a winding up petition have to do following the order for substitution?
- Is there any defence to a claim by a liquidator to recover money paid to a creditor by the company after the winding up petition was presented?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Extra-territorial effect of section 213 of the Insolvency Act 1986 (Supreme Court)
- Liquidators' book debt action stayed by valid arbitration clause (High Court)
- Local law limitation defence available under the Insolvency Regulation in foreign clawback proceedings (ECJ)
- Costs of providing documents under section 236 of the Insolvency Act 1986 not recoverable from the insolvency estate (High Court)
- Can an administration order be made retrospectively to cure a defective, subsequent CVL? (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.