- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a fixed charge/LPA receiver owe a duty to the borrower to actively manage and realise the charged assets for a better price than would be obtainable if they were not actively managed?
- Can a statutory demand be electronically signed?
- How can a wife protect herself: she is divorcing her husband and their lender will not release either party from the legal title in respect of the matrimonial home and also their portfolio of buy-to-let properties?
- Can joint trustees in bankruptcy be appointed at a meeting of creditors?
- Does a trustee in bankruptcy owe any duty to a bankrupt with mental health issues?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- New table of contents for the Insolvency Rules 2016
- The application of the Recast Brussels Regulation to schemes of arrangements for foreign companies (High Court)
- PPF issues guidance on its approach to pre-pack administrations
- Joint Insolvency Committee consults on changes to SIP 9
- Section 236 order made in respect of "property" to which company had only bare legal title (High Court)
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.