- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can an insolvency practitioner qualified in England and Wales act as office holder of a company registered in Ireland?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy sell a solely owned property which vested in him some years ago?
- Can a company established by Royal Charter go into voluntary liquidation?
- What is the test of "connected" when calculating who can request a meeting to remove a liquidator, and can a company exit a CVL into a CVA?
- Can a mortgagee in possession recover its repair and improvement costs from the proceeds of sale, ahead of a trustee in bankruptcy?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: February 2015
- Insolvency exemption to LASPO funding provisions will not end in April 2015
- Bankruptcy annulled after appellant proved existence of exceptional circumstances (High Court)
- Issuing proceedings without standing is not necessarily an abuse of process (High Court)
- The Insolvency (Protection of Essential Supplies) Order 2015 laid before Parliament
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.