- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What type of document does an advisor use to secure its fees in a restructuring?
- How does a creditor establish a proprietary claim to an asset?
- How does a petitioning creditor serve notice of an adjourned winding up hearing on the company?
- Can a statutory demand be served on an attorney appointed under a lasting power of attorney where the debtor lacks capacity?
- How is a solicitor's duty of confidentiality to clients treated within the context of examinations by Trustees in bankruptcy about the affairs of the bankrupt client?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- New practice note on how the holder of a qualifying floating charge appoints an administrator where there is a prior floating charge
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2014
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Transfer of certain assets as part of law firm winding up not a TOGC (First-tier Tribunal)
- New edition of Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.