- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a statutory demand be served on the basis of a European order for payment without having first applied for enforcement proceedings?
- I would like to make an application pursuant to section section 236 of the Insolvency Act 1986 on a company based in Luxembourg. Does the English court have jurisdiction and do I need the permission of the court to serve outside of the jurisdiction?
- Who pays the costs of a petition where it has been issued and the debtor has paid the debt and was based on a judgement and a writ of control was obtained?
- Can an LLP member apply to wind it up under section 124 of the Insolvency Act 1986?
- What type of document does an advisor use to secure its fees in a restructuring?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- New practice note on how the holder of a qualifying floating charge appoints an administrator where there is a prior floating charge
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2014
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Transfer of certain assets as part of law firm winding up not a TOGC (First-tier Tribunal)
- New edition of Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.