- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can use of a company bank account by a director for personal matters be considered a preference for the purpose of section 239 of the Insolvency Act 1986?
- How does a trustee in bankruptcy enforce a charging order made under section 313 of the Insolvency Act 1986?
- Is a statement of truth required in a public interest winding up as it is in a standard winding up?
- Is a gambling debt provable in a bankruptcy?
- What is the position of a guarantor under a lease who is considering an IVA?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Building society members to rank equally with creditors on a winding up from 20 November 2014
- Court refuses to exercise winding-up jurisdiction for foreign companies where no benefit likely to be derived from an English liquidation (High Court)
- Queen's Bench division has jurisdiction to hear administration application (High Court)
- New edition of Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Administrators remunerated for period after date when proposals required administration to end (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.