- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can you issue a statutory demand for an unquantified sum where there is a court order confirming liability to pay damages and costs, and it can be shown that it exceeds £750?
- Do you have a standard form of disclaimer of a lease that can be signed by a liquidator?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy of two partners who together owned a partnership pursue a transaction at an undervalue previously concluded by the partners in relation to partnership property?
- Does an application for possession and sale in a bankruptcy matter need to be personally served?
- Can a creditor that has more than one separate claim against an insolvent entity submit more than one proof of debt, or must it submit a single aggregate proof?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Court will stay or dismiss winding up petition where petition debt subject to arbitration (Court of Appeal)
- Council of the EU adopts political agreement on amendments to Insolvency Regulation
- Use of anti-suit injunction to prevent proceedings by a creditor of a company in liquidation (Privy Council)
- High Court: section 75 debts can be assigned
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.