- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy challenge a solicitor's bill paid after the presentation of a bankruptcy petition?
- How does a liquidator challenge a receiver's fees?
- Can a liquidation sale contemplate that the conveyance be executed by a mortgagee so as to overreach subsequent charges?
- Is the deadline for making an application to set aside a statutory demand 18 clear days?
- Can you serve a winding-up petition on a general partnership without having to first serve a statutory demand?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 2010 comes into force on 1 August 2016
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: April 2016
- Member state insolvency laws cannot prevent insolvency courts' investigation into breach of EU consumer protection law (ECJ)
- Remedy for void disposition of bankrupt's property is an account of money had and received (High Court)
- Challenging council tax liability orders in bankruptcy proceedings (High Court)