- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a creditor need to formally withdraw a statutory demand when the debtor company has been put into administration?
- What options are there for ending a bankruptcy in circumstances in which section 332 of the Insolvency Act 1986 applies and the bankrupt's dwelling house has not been sold?
- How is an administrator remunerated if there are insufficient assets to pay off a fixed charge?
- What happens to the voluntary liquidation where the directors forgot to make a statutory declaration of solvency?
- How does a creditor join in winding up proceedings against a debtor?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Expediency and the application of Article 8 of the Recast Brussels Regulation to a scheme of arrangement for English company (High Court)
- New practice note: Decisions by creditors in insolvency proceedings from 6 April 2017
- Turner principle applies throughout bankruptcy procedure (Court of Appeal)
- New Practice note: Insolvency forms and notices from 6 April 2017
- Benefit in car finance agreement is not exempt from bankrupt's estate (Court of Appeal)
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.