- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a payment made by a bankrupt pursuant to a court order in fraud proceedings void under section 284 of the Insolvency Act 1986?
- How do liquidators assign contracts and what consent do they need?
- What is the appeal process in bankruptcy proceedings?
- Can a creditor present a winding up petition in respect of disputed invoices or should it be following a litigation protocol?
- Can a German insolvency office holder bring reviewable claims proceedings in the UK against an individual who is based here?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: June 2015
- Winding-up petition was not an abuse of process despite collateral purpose of petitioner (High Court)
- Administration appointments: Practical Law's annual trend report published
- Appealing the valuation of a proof of debt for voting purposes: role of the court (High Court)
- Law Commission consults on consumer prepayments on retailer insolvency
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.