- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What are the relevant court fees for an application for a validation order?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy apply for divorce papers to be disclosed by the court?
- Must the liquidator of an industrial and provident society call a meeting of contributories?
- Are there any restrictions imposed on lending to discharged bankrupts?
- Can a third party ask for the costs of providing information to an insolvency officeholder?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
A table of origins showing how the draft Insolvency Rules 2015 correspond to the provisions in the Insolvency Rules 1986.
- BIS proposals on enhancing transparency of UK company ownership and increasing trust: insolvency aspects
- New table of origins for the draft Insolvency Rules 2015
- Creditor's challenge to administrator's actions impeded administration proposals (High Court)
- Ask: Restructuring and Insolvency
- High Court refuses bankrupt claimant relief from sanctions under CPR 3.9