- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do I serve an order for private examination under section 236 of the Insolvency Act 1986?
- What happens when a deceased's estate is insolvent - does the bankruptcy procedure apply?
- What is the legal basis for the principle that a creditor's claim against company in liquidation is extinguished upon conclusion of the liquidation?
- If one co-owner of two, who have jointly granted an option, goes bankrupt will the option still be valid and enforceable?
- Can a trustee claim as aquired property a deposit paid to the bankrupt when the lease was taken out during the period of bankrupty and the deposit paid back after discharge?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
- Restructuring and Insolvency: At a glance: August 2016
- Construction blogs: ground conditions, concurrent delay and experts
- New practice note on setting aside a statutory demand served on an individual
- PPF updates guidance for insolvency practitioners
- Construction blogs: insolvency and adjudication costs
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including Companies Act and Insolvency Act offences, BIS investigation and prosecution powers and tax evasion offences.