- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a liquidator have the power to vary the 21-day deadline for appealing the rejection of a proof of debt in court in rule 4.83?
- Does rule 6.237CA Insolvency Rules 1986 allow a trustee to simply issue a notice to re-vest a property in a bankrupt upon receipt of an agreed sum?
- Can a bankrupt avoid the Seretary of State fee on chargeable realisations if he applies for an annulment order before the funds are remitted to the Insolvency Service Account?
- Does an approved PVA bind an unsecured judgment creditor?
- Can a company be wound up in an MVL if its parent company agrees to discharge its liabilities and how could that be arranged?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Amendments to the Insolvency Act 1986 come into force in principle
- Insolvency proceedings: European Parliament adopts recast Regulation at second reading
- Lehman Waterfall Application: subordinated debt, statutory interest, foreign currency claims and the nature of calls on contributories (Court of Appeal)
- Personal service of bankruptcy petition effected on debtor's agent (High Court)
- Statutory demand should not necessarily be set aside even if cross-claim reduces debt to less than £750 (High Court)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.