- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a discharged bankrupt prevent a trustee selling a property when the trustee's fees are in dispute?
- What are the powers of a provisional liquidator and can he sell the company's assets (including any shareholdings held)?
- Can former partners of a partnership in liquidation re-use the name if they carry on business in a new company?
- Can a creditor who is not bound by the terms of an IVA petition for the debtor's bankruptcy?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy still register a restriction against the bankrupt's property if the bankrupt is deceased?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Allowing joinder in restoration proceedings is exception to ordinary practice of the Companies Court (High Court)
- The validity of security and administration appointments by floating charge holders (Outer House, Court of Session)
- The Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016 made: in force on 6 April 2017
- New practice note: Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016: what we are producing for you
- New article on Horton v Henry  EWCA Civ 989 (Court of Appeal)