- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a liquidator impose a condition on a party's exercise of its right to inspect proofs under rule 4.79?
- Will a court make a bankruptcy order if the petition debt has been discharged but the costs have not been paid and there are other outstanding debts?
- What claims can a liquidator bring against former directors, in relation to their actions in 2004, under the Companies Act 2006 or its predecessor?
- Can a secured creditor demand the full amount of the debt in a statutory demand or only the unsecured part?
- What is the process for completing on a sale and purchase agreement in an insolvency sale of assets?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: August 2015
- Company to be wound up in the public interest for operating tax avoidance scheme (High Court)
- Chairman's failure to suspend IVA creditors' meeting was material irregularity (High Court)
- Bankruptcy adjudication provisions expected in effect in April 2016
- A&O case report: High Court confirms process for distributing client money held by firm in special administration
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.