- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What is the effect of being discharged from bankruptcy?
- Where a company is already in voluntary liquidation, must any winding up petition be advertised?
- How long after discharge can a trustee in bankruptcy continue to investigate the bankrupt before it becomes an abuse of power?
- Can a block transfer order transfer the liquidator's appointment to another member of the same firm?
- Is a bankruptcy petition ineffective if it was presented at the wrong county court hearing centre?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: January 2016
- A&O case report: High Court directs administrators on distributing under the FCA client asset rules but warns on costs
- Rule 7.55 of the Insolvency Rules 1986 can be used to remedy irregular service of bankruptcy petition (High Court)
- New suite of articles published on Irish Companies Act 2014
- PPF updates guidance for insolvency practitioners and official receivers
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.