- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a petitioning creditor get the official receiver's deposit back if the petition is withdrawn?
- What is the deadline to file at court a witness statement in support of a winding-up petition?
- Can I issue proceedings against a company which was struck off the register before it has been restored to the register (an application to restore is pending)?
- Where there is no QFCH, can the directors/company now appoint an administrator out of court without filing a notice of intention to appoint?
- In the context of an administration, do the administrators have any implied obligations to renew existing D&O insurance to protect directors against potential claims?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Collective redundancy consultations and insolvency: responses to call for evidence
- PPF publishes guidance on potential legal actions contemplated by insolvency practitioners
- New Practice Direction on e-filing in insolvency proceedings in the Rolls Building published
- Receivers owe no duty of care to bankrupt mortgagor (Court of Appeal)
- Extra-territorial effect of section 236 of the Insolvency Act 1986 considered further (High Court)
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.