- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a company be dissolved if there are court proceedings pending against it?
- Is a liquidator bound by an undertaking previously entered into by the company?
- Is there a limit on the number of times you can give notice as a director to trade under a prohibited name under section 216 rule 4.228?
- How does a creditor decide which court to issue a bankruptcy petition in?
- Can 2 or more creditors petition to wind up a corporate debtor or must there be only 1 petitioner?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: October 2014
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Absence of local remedy defeats rescission of payment by credit institution (EFTA court)
- Summary determination of VAT assessment appeal in winding up petition proceedings (High Court)
- Building society members to rank equally with creditors on a winding up from 20 November 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.