- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a liquidator bring a claim for excessive remuneration against a former director?
- Can a floating charge, which will become invalid under section 245 if the chargor goes into administration, be used as the basis of a QFCH appointment?
- Can a company apply to be struck off the Register of Companies under s.1003 CA 2006 when it is insolvent?
- What powers does an administrator have over property of the insolvent company that is charged to a lender other than the lender who initiated the administration?
- Can an LPA or Fixed Charge Receiver be appointed over part only of the land secured by the relevant security instrument?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Section 236 application must differentiate between request for documents and for information (High Court)
- Common law power to compel provision of information to foreign liquidators (Privy Council)
- Clarification of what constitutes a "necessary act" by a liquidator (High Court)
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Supreme Court refuses to hear appeal against administration expenses decision
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.