- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does the buyer of the business of an insolvent solicitor's firm have to take over the client monies, and if not, how does the liquidator deal with them?
- Do you have any resources for buyers in pre-pack sales in administration?
- If security is assigned, does a previously appointed receiver have to resign?
- Are funds set aside in share sale agreements vulnerable to a claim from the seller's trustee in bankruptcy?
- Can documents be sent by second class post in insolvency proceedings?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- Insolvency exemption on recoverability of success fees and insurance premiums set to expire in 2015
- New practice note on reviewable transactions in bankruptcy
- National laws and the opening of secondary insolvency proceedings under the Insolvency Regulation (ECJ)
- Litigation by insolvent companies: revised practice notes
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.