- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Charities in financial difficulties: when does a charity cease to exist and how do the insolvency rules apply?
- If the freehold of a block of flats is subject to escheat, can the leaseholders set up a new company to buy the title and will the newco be able to enforce the tenant covenants?
- Is it safe for an employer to pay a sub-contractor direct when the main contractor goes into administration, and what happens to goods delivered direct by the sub-contractor which are subject to ROT clauses?
- Can a lock-in agreement be disclaimed?
- Does the administration moratorium preclude a counterparty from exercising a contractual right to terminate?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access our guide to the new practice direction on insolvency proceedings that came into force on 29 July 2014 here.
- Extra-territorial effect of sections 236 and 237(3) of the Insolvency Act 1986 (High Court)
- Restructuring and insolvency: At a glance: July 2015
- New table of contents for the Insolvency Rules 2016
- The application of the Recast Brussels Regulation to schemes of arrangements for foreign companies (High Court)
- PPF issues guidance on its approach to pre-pack administrations
Get the latest case reports and legal updates from Practical Law Restructuring & Insolvency delivered straight to your inbox.