- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does the new Official Receiver's General Fee be repaid in full as an expense of an IVA being proposed to annul the debtor's bankruptcy order?
- How does a Trustee in Bankruptcy enforce an order for possession obtained in the High Court?
- Can a post-bankruptcy debt be included in an undischarged bankrupt's IVA proposals?
- What forms do I need to file when an overseas company with a UK establishment is being wound up?
- Does section 216 apply where companies are incorporated under completely different names but newco's name is similar to the trading name of the insolvent company?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
- High Court considers extent to which bankruptcy regime applies to insolvent estate administered under court's direction
- TIBs' sale and possession order cannot be adjourned indefinitely, even in exceptional circumstances (High Court)
- Bankruptcy court has no jurisdiction over issue of third party information notice to TIB by HMRC (High Court)
- New Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (insolvency perspective)
- Government confirms to High Court that Article 50 unlikely to be triggered before end of year
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.