- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practices (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will a person breach section 216 of the Insolvency Act 1986 if they become a shareholder of a company with the same name as one that they were a director of that entered liquidation?
- Does a petitioning creditor need to advertise the petition again where the hearing is adjourned?
- What happens to a co-owner's beneficial interest in a property when the other co-owner is bankrupt?
- How do I serve a notice of intention to appoint an administrator on a qualifying floating charge holder in an EC member state?
- Can a judgement creditor serve a statutory demand upon a judgement debtor if the debtor intends to appeal the judgement?
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
A table of origins showing how the draft Insolvency Rules 2015 correspond to the provisions in the Insolvency Rules 1986.
- Law Commission's 12th Programme of law reform: insolvency and consumer aspects
- Treasury consults on giving depositors preferential creditor status in bank and building society insolvency
- Ask Restructuring and Insolvency
- European Council publishes revised draft recitals to the amended EC Insolvency Regulation
- Consultation on protecting key supplies for companies and individuals in rescue process
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.