Ask the team
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current tax year: selected tax, NICs and share schemes data
- Share plan dilution calculator
- External share schemes & incentives resources
- Finance Act 2014 changes to share schemes
- Share schemes & incentives: summary of current and upcoming developments
- Prospectus Directive amendment tracker
- PLC Magazine
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Private Equity Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Major changes are being made to both tax-advantaged and non tax-advantaged share schemes in 2014. For more information, see Practice note, Employee share schemes and Finance Bill 2014: summary of changes.
From 6 April 2014 companies must register and self-certify CSOPs, SIPs and SAYE option schemes.
A review of key share schemes and incentives developments in 2013 and a look ahead to what we expect in 2014.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- Deutsche Bank and UBS restricted securities scheme appeals decided by Court of Appeal (detailed update)
- Deutsche Bank and UBS restricted securities scheme appeals decided by Court of Appeal (alerter)
- European Parliament approves UCITS V
- Weekly news round-up to 15 April 2014
- PRA advises category 1 and 2 firms on the procedure for increasing the permitted ratio of fixed to variable remuneration