- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current tax year: selected tax, NICs and share schemes data
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Private Equity Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can SAYE options be subject to malus and clawback?
- Can EMI options be granted over shares in an EBT?
- Can a company purchase shares that have been forfeited by an employee?
- Does Ch3D apply when the price for a departing director shareholder is fixed by the articles of association and does not include a minority discount?
- How can a company protect itself if it failed to keep screenshots of EMI filings?
A summary of the key current and upcoming share schemes developments, with links to more detailed information about each topic.
A guide to Practical Law's content on EMI options.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
From tax year 2014-15, online filing is compulsory for all share schemes annual returns. This article summarises the registration process, the information required to register an arrangement, some of the problems that companies may face and the reporting they need to make going forward.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- FCA consults on changes to remuneration provisions for CRD IV firms and new non-Handbook guidance
- PRA policy statement on buy-outs of variable remuneration
- PRA consults on a unified supervisory statement on remuneration
- Share Schemes & Incentives weekly news round-up to 27 September 2016
- Share Schemes & Incentives weekly news round-up to 20 September 2016
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.