Ask the team
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current tax year: selected tax, NICs and share schemes data
- Share plan dilution calculator
- External share schemes & incentives resources
- Finance Act 2014 changes to share schemes
- Share schemes & incentives: summary of current and upcoming developments
- Prospectus Directive amendment tracker
- PLC Magazine
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Employee Share Plans Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Private Equity Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Major changes are being made to both tax-advantaged and non tax-advantaged share schemes in 2014. For more information, see Practice note, Employee share schemes and Finance Bill 2014: summary of changes.
From 6 April 2014 companies must register and self-certify CSOPs, SIPs and SAYE option schemes.
A review of key share schemes and incentives developments in 2013 and a look ahead to what we expect in 2014.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- HMRC publishes FAQs on ERS online filing service
- PRA policy statement and final rules on bonus clawback
- PRA and FCA consult on new remuneration rules to strengthen alignment of long-term risk and reward in the banking sector
- Weekly news round-up to 29 July 2014
- HMRC consultation on the NICs treatment of internationally mobile employees and employment-related securities
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.