- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current tax year: selected tax, NICs and share schemes data
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Corporate Governance and Directors' Duties Global Guide
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Private Equity Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
A summary of the key current and upcoming share schemes developments, with links to more detailed information about each topic.
A guide to Practical Law's content on EMI options.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
From tax year 2014-15, online filing is compulsory for all share schemes annual returns. This article summarises the registration process, the information required to register an arrangement, some of the problems that companies may face and the reporting they need to make going forward.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- House of Commons Exiting the European Union Committee publishes report on process for exiting the European Union and the government's negotiating objectives
- Corporate governance: PLSA Corporate Governance Policy and Voting Guidelines 2017
- Share Schemes & Incentives weekly news round-up to 17 January 2017
- Corporate governance: FRC report on developments in corporate governance and stewardship during 2016
- Share options "released" under a compromise agreement were not consideration for shares acquired (Upper Tribunal)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.