Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- On the succession of a trade under section 948 of CTA 2010, must the fixed value requirement be met?
- Does a VAT invoice need to be issued where the customer may not pay for services supplied to them?
- If the seller of a small business is not VAT registered, is the normal TOGC wording included in the asset purchase agreement necessary?
- Is sub-sale relief and MDR available on a sub-sale?
- How will SDLT apply if a lease is varied so as to be treated as a surrender and re-grant for SDLT purposes and the lease and variation are linked transactions?
- What's Market: deals added 19 September 2015 - 2 October 2015
- Draft consequential amendments to loan relationship and derivative tax regulations arising from Finance (No.2) Bill 2015 changes
- HMRC publishes Theatre Tax Relief Manual
- Key dates for corporate tax practitioners: October 2015
- Deemed domicile reform: consultation published
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.