Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Are my transactions linked for SDLT purposes?
- Is it reasonable for the seller to expect an indemnity from a buyer if VAT certificate 1614D is served?
- What are the tax consequences of writing off a loan between connected companies?
- Where a landlord provides a contribution, is a section 198 election required for capital allowances to be claimed by the landlord?
- If the seller has not pooled its fixtures expenditure, can the buyer obtain a tribunal determination after sale?
- Revised policy on pension fund administration and investment management costs
- New practice notes: tax implications of liquidation
- UK resident with no tax credit entitlement deemed to have paid income tax on overseas source dividend (First-tier Tribunal)
- NICs Bill 2014-15: House of Lords second reading
- 2014 Autumn Statement predictions
A summary of the business tax measures we anticipate the government will announce in the 2014 Autumn Statement.
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.