Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
- Cross-border and immigration
- Employment income, pensions and benefits
- Employment status and self-employment
- National Insurance Contributions
- Termination of employment
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is SDLT group relief available if the transferee is an overseas company?
- Is a penalty imposed by section 17 of the Stamp Act 1891 of a civil or criminal nature?
- How does SDLT apply if a sole owner transfers a 50% share in a property and increases the mortgage?
- How does SDLT apply on a surrender and re-grant between connected parties?
- How does SDLT apply to the transfer of a new flat in return for the release of an easement?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.