Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
- Cross-border and immigration
- Employment income, pensions and benefits
- Employment status and self-employment
- National Insurance Contributions
- Termination of employment
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will SDLT be payable on the cross grant of pre-emption rights?
- Can HMRC issue a winding up petition after issuing an accelerated payment notice?
- What are the consequences of the buyer failing to sign a section 198 capital allowances election in breach of contract?
- How does entrepreneur's relief apply to a disposal of EIS shares where a previous gain was deferred into those EIS shares?
- Is a lump sum payment for the release or variation of a restrictive covenant over land capital or revenue?
EU tax developments
- Consultation on easing the administrative burden of ATED
- VCTs: nominee information regulations made
- SDRT abolition for unit trust and OEIC surrenders: consequential amendments
- New Stamp Taxes on Shares Manual published
- Restricting income tax personal allowance for non-residents: consultation published
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis and check the latest amendments and debates