Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a novation of debt give rise to any withholding tax obligations on a borrower in relation to interest payments?
- Where a company has deregistered for VAT but is selling land opted to tax, does it need to charge VAT?
- Are the purchase of a site and the grant of an option to subsequently acquire an adjacent site between the same parties linked transactions for SDLT purposes?
- Is multiple dwellings relief available to a company purchasing six or more dwellings as part of a transaction?
- Are capital allowances available on a conversion of property from commercial to residential?
- New HMRC address for certain statutory applications for advance clearance
- Tax at a glance: July 2015
- Key dates for corporate tax practitioners: August 2015
- Revenue & Customs Brief 13/2015: Government reconsiders application of reduced VAT rate for energy-saving materials
- Temporary workers, salary sacrifice and travel expenses (Court of Appeal)
Succinct summary and comment so you gain a thorough understanding of the key implications of the Budget.