Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Could cash reserves built up for a share buyback prejudice the availability of entrepreneurs' relief for a selling individual shareholder?
- Is the grant of an option linked to its exercise for SDLT purposes?
- What are the SDLT consequences of beneficiaries selling their interests in a property assented to them to another beneficiary of the will?
- Does a termination payment into a registered pension scheme have to be made before the employment is terminated in order to be tax efficient?
- Can there be a transfer of a going concern where the sale is by a mortgagee in possession to an existing tenant?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the business tax changes made by the Finance Act 2015