Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a termination payment into a registered pension scheme have to be made before the employment is terminated in order to be tax efficient?
- Can there be a transfer of a going concern where the sale is by a mortgagee in possession to an existing tenant?
- When do directors "receive" termination payments?
- Should VAT be charged on legal fees for administering an estate where the executor is overseas and appoints a UK attorney?
- Can one company owned by a consortium surrender losses to another company owned by a consortium made up of the same members?
- VCT and EIS assurance and certification process amended to reflect state aid changes
- What's Market: deals added 4 April 2015 - 17 April 2015
- Non-resident CGT charge: HMRC publishes guidance and online return
- Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility: FAQs updated
- New practice note: CRS, EU administrative co-operation and FATCA UK implementing regulations
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis of the business tax changes made by the Finance Act 2015