Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a fee payable to the original buyer for novating a land contract exempt from VAT?
- If the seller has not claimed capital allowances on fixtures, should the contract preserve its entitlement to do so?
- Does a nil cash equivalent in relation to a beneficial loan have to be reported on a P11D?
- If someone de-envelopes a property subject to ATED by transferring it to their children, what are the main tax implications of doing this?
- How can I satisfy myself that the seller of commercial land is entitled to charge VAT on the sale?
- Tax at a glance: January 2015
- Revised cultural test for film tax relief: final regulation made
- Key dates for corporate tax practitioners: February 2015
- Partnerships and avoidance: AIFM mechanism returns
- VAT sporting exemption: "Eligible body's" constitution must prohibit distribution of profits (First-tier Tribunal)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
See what we expect to be in Finance Bill 2015.