Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
- Cross-border and immigration
- Employment income, pensions and benefits
- Employment status and self-employment
- National Insurance Contributions
- Termination of employment
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Must an offshore reporting fund disclose to HMRC the identity or any other information relating to any of its UK or non-UK investors?
- When determining the tax rate for a UK non-resident's income tax, is his foreign income also taken into account, or just his UK income?
- Can the acquisition of the freehold by a tenant operating a property rental business be a TOGC?
- Does appointing an administrator or liquidator trigger a "change in control" under Part 14 of the Corporation Tax Act 2010?
- What is the tax treatment of a worker supplied through a personal service company?
- Clawback of bonus was negative taxable earnings entitling taxpayer to relief (Upper Tribunal)
- Tax news round-up to 30 September 2014
- Tax at a glance: September 2014
- Key dates for corporate tax practitioners: October 2014
- Post-retirement buyout payment taxable as employment income (First-tier Tribunal)
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.