Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does the VAT triangulation simplification procedure apply to goods supplied and installed in the member state of the final customer in the triangle?
- How may a mistake in a document be corrected and will this neccesitate re-applying for stamp duty group relief?
- Can rented accommodation ever fall within the tax exemption for relocation expenses?
- Can electing to vote at a general meeting by a show of hands prejudice the availability of entrepreneurs' relief?
- Are redeemable preference shares "ordinary share capital" for capital gains tax group purposes provided that they do not have a right to a fixed rate dividend?
- Taxation of savings: Decision to conclude Amending Protocol to EU-San Marino Agreement published in Official Journal
- Off-payroll working in the public sector consultation
- Consultation on secondary transfer pricing adjustments
- Key dates for corporate tax practitioners: June 2016
- Substantial shareholdings exemption proposals for reform
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.