Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
- Cross-border and immigration
- Employment income, pensions and benefits
- Employment status and self-employment
- National Insurance Contributions
- Termination of employment
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do the transitional rules for the new £1 million band for ATED work properly?
- Is a company that only holds an interest in an LLP, a trading company for entrepreneurs' relief purposes?
- What potential employment tax issues arise where a former employee, paid a termination payment, provides consultancy services through a company to the former employer?
- What contract provisions does a seller need if it has not pooled its fixtures expenditure?
- How does HMRC interpret whether a supply of legal services is land-related or not?
- Regulations increasing coding out limit made
- Charity supporter scheme: purported donations consideration for benefits for VAT purposes (First-tier Tribunal)
- HMRC bound to repay excessive VAT following failure to raise alternative arguments (First-tier Tribunal)
- VAT mini one stop shop regulations made
- Penalties for late filing of RTI returns to apply from 6 October 2014 and 6 March 2015
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Read our analysis and check the latest amendments and debates