Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
- Cross-border and immigration
- Employment income, pensions and benefits
- Employment status and self-employment
- National Insurance Contributions
- Termination of employment
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is a company administrator responsible for addressing capital allowances on the sale of a commercial property?
- Could an individual obtain income tax relief from SEIS and EIS investments made in the same company in the same tax year?
- Will entrepreneurs' relief be available where a shareholder has not fully paid up his shares allowing him to exercise 5% voting rights?
- Can you prevent employees taking advantage of salary sacrifice arrangements in relation to pension contributions prior to going on maternity, paternity or adoption leave?
- What is the VAT position where a company is dissolved prior to the completion of a property sale by LPA receivers?