Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
- Cross-border and immigration
- Employment income, pensions and benefits
- Employment status and self-employment
- National Insurance Contributions
- Termination of employment
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How does SDLT apply on a surrender and re-grant between connected parties?
- How does SDLT apply to the transfer of a new flat in return for the release of an easement?
- Will the reduced SDLT threshold for enveloped property apply to pre- 20 March 2014 contracts assigned after that date?
- Do you have standard contract drafting dealing with VAT1614D?
- Is SDLT sub-sale relief available if the sub-sale is the grant of a lease?
- Tax news round-up to 16 September 2014
- Regulations increasing coding out limit made
- Charity supporter scheme: purported donations consideration for benefits for VAT purposes (First-tier Tribunal)
- HMRC bound to repay excessive VAT following failure to raise alternative arguments (First-tier Tribunal)
- VAT mini one-stop shop regulations made
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.