Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where it transpires that SDLT was historically underpaid, can HMRC seek to recover such sums now?
- To recover input tax on the purchase of a property does the buyer need to have opted to tax at completion?
- Is an agent of a supplier entitled to charge VAT to the supplier's customer?
- On the succession of a trade under section 948 of CTA 2010, must the fixed value requirement be met?
- Does a VAT invoice need to be issued where the customer may not pay for services supplied to them?
- Finance (No. 2) Bill 2015: Commons Public Bill Committee stage government amendments
- Deemed domicile reform: consultation published
- Film tax relief: regulations extending 100% enhanced tax relief to big budget films made
- Tax news round-up to 6 October 2015
- BEPS: draft regulations to implement country-by-country reporting published
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.