Companies and groups
- Asset acquisitions
- Equity capital markets
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Share acquisitions
Disputes and anti-avoidance
- Cross-border and immigration
- Employment income, pensions and benefits
- Employment status and self-employment
- National Insurance Contributions
- Termination of employment
Energy and environment
- Asset finance
- Cross-border: finance
- Debt capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Lending: general
- Structured finance
- Swaps and derivatives
IP and IT
Partnerships and OMBs
Reorganisations and distributions
- Dividends and distributions
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers
- Buybacks and other returns of value
Restructuring and insolvency
Stamp duty and SDRT
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Negotiating guides
- Tax covenants and tax warranties
- Tax rates and limits
- Useful websites
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for corporate tax professionals
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does appointing an administrator or liquidator trigger a "change in control" under Part 14 of the Corporation Tax Act 2010?
- What is the tax treatment of a worker supplied through a personal service company?
- What happens if an LLP does not make any profit or is incorporated other than a with a view to making a profit?
- Can the old tenant recover VAT on rent arrears paid due to new tenant's default?
- Is SDLT chargeable on a surrender a re-grant between connected parties?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.