Nature of practice and clients
Kennedys is an international law firm that specialises in advising the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries with particular expertise in corporate insurance matters. We have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields. The firm provides both contentious and non-contentious legal services for many industries including:
- Insurance and reinsurance.
- Maritime and international trade.
We have an active company and commercial practice specialising in commercial disputes, banking and finance, contracts, corporate recovery, procurement, property and regulation. We also have a strong workplace team who specialise in employment, health and safety and environment matters.
With 18 offices and nine associated offices around the world, our global network enables us to meet the needs of our clients, the insurance market and the aspirations of our people.
Our culture and values form a big part of who we are and we take them seriously. They are built upon being approachable, responsive, respectful, being trustworthy and straightforward and delivering economic solutions. They are at the core of who we are and what make us a great firm to work with and for.
We deeply value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they appreciate our warm, friendly human approach. We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English. We call this Legal advice in Black and White.
KennedysLondon - Fenchurch Avenue25 Fenchurch AvenueLondon EC3M 5ADUnited KingdomDX766 London CityT+44 20 7667 9667F+44 20 7667 9777
- Level 670 Shortland StreetPO Box 3158Auckland 1140New Zealand
- 5th FloorLesley Buildings61-65 Fountain StreetBelfast BT1 5EXUnited KingdomDX490 NR Belfast
- 35 Newhall StreetBirmingham B3 3PUUnited KingdomDXBirmingham 13043
- 2nd Floor, 350Avenue LouiseBrussels 1050Belgium
- Terrington House13-15 Hills RoadCambridge CB2 1NLUnited KingdomDX5827 Cambridge
- Greenwood House91/99 New London RoadChelmsford CM2 0PPUnited KingdomDX89702 Chelmsford 2
- Office 1101Conrad TowerSheikh Zayed RoadPO Box No. 212620DubaiUnited Arab Emirates
- Ulysses HouseFoley StreetDublin 1IrelandDX112015 TalbotStreet Ireland
- 11th FloorHong Kong Club Building3A Chater Road CentralHong Kong
- Av. Eng Duarte PachecoAmoreiras Torre 1 - 5 piso salas 5º e 6Lisbon 1070-101Portugal
London - Fenchurch Avenue
- 25 Fenchurch AvenueLondon EC3M 5ADUnited KingdomDX766 London City
London - King William Street
- 5th Floor, Capital House85 King William StreetLondon EC4N 7BLUnited Kingdom
- Paseo de Recoletos 27Planta 7Madrid 28004Spain
- Victoria Court17-21 Ashford RoadMaidstone ME14 5FAUnited KingdomDX4811 Maidstone
- 44 Peter StreetManchester M2 5GPUnited KingdomDX14388 Manchester
- Espirito Santo Plaza1395 Brickell AvenueSiute 610Miami, FL 33131
- Ventana House2 Concourse WaySheaf StreetSheffield S1 2BJUnited KingdomDX10528 Sheffield
- 80 Raffles Place#44-05 UOB Plaza 1Singapore 048624Singapore
- Level 2285 Castlereagh StreetSydney NSW 2000PO Box A65Sydney South NSW 1235AustraliaDXDX 239 Sydney
- Broomhay HouseBlackbrook Business ParkTaunton TA1 2PXUnited KingdomDX97187 Taunton(Blackbrook)
- Aviation finance in Hong Kong: overview
- Aviation finance in Singapore: overview
- Aviation finance in the UK (England and Wales): overview
- Foreword to the Aviation Finance Global Guide
- Aviation finance in Ireland: overview
- Data protection in Hong Kong: overview
- Privacy in Hong Kong: overview
- Insurance and Reinsurance in United Arab Emirates: overview
- Aviation finance in Belgium: overview
- Insurance and reinsurance in Hong Kong: overview