Nature of practice and clients
Afridi & Angell is one of the longest established law firms in the UAE. Our history and reputation for quality legal work has made the firm an integral part of the country's legal landscape. Our lawyers are trained in international jurisdictions, and bring with them a wealth of international experience as well as many of the world’s business languages and cultures.
Afridi & Angell provides comprehensive legal advice and innovative business solutions in our core practice areas of real estate, banking and finance, corporate and commercial, dispute resolution, and shipping, maritime and transport. The firm has extensive experience in advising on employment; energy, project finance, financial services regulation and insurance matters as well as doing business in the UAE and the wider region.
We advise local and regional clients ranging in size and sophistication from start-ups to some of the region’s largest public and private companies, governments and quasi-government institutions.
Afridi & Angell is a member of a number of the world’s top legal networks and associations, most notably Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms. Comprised of more than 160 top-tier member firms, Lex Mundi provides us with global reach and access to unparalleled legal resources that enhance our ability to serve clients’ needs seamlessly around the world.
Our partners are consistently recognised as leaders in their field by the leading legal league tables such as Chambers Global and Legal 500 EMEA.
Afridi & AngellEmirates Towers Offices – Level 35Sheikh Zayed RoadPO Box 9371,Dubai,United Arab EmiratesT+971 4 330 3900F+971 4330 3800
Dubai International Financial Centre
DIFC Gate Village, Building 4Level 3, Office No. 40P.O. Box 40 Dubai,United Arab EmiratesT+971 4 330 3900F+971 4330 3800
Abu Dhabi Office
Al Ghaith Tower – Level 8, Suite 806Hamdan StreetPO Box 3961Abu Dhabi,United Arab EmiratesT+971F+971
Al Safa Building – 2nd FloorAl Boorj AvenuePO Box 5925Sharjah,United Arab EmiratesT+971 6 5681062
- Doing business in the United Arab Emirates
- Arbitration procedures and practice in United Arab Emirates: overview
- Lending and taking security in the United Arab Emirates: overview
- Litigation and enforcement in United Arab Emirates: overview
- Venture capital investment in United Arab Emirates: market and regulatory overview
- Private equity in the United Arab Emirates: market and regulatory overview
- Commercial real estate in the United Arab Emirates: overview
- Shareholders' rights in private and public companies in the United Arab Emirates: overview
- Regulation of state and supplementary pension schemes in United Arab Emirates: overview
- Liquidation of cancelled real estate projects in Dubai