Nature of practice and clients
Burges Salmon is a leading UK law firm with global reach. This means that we are able to support our clients' business needs whether that is in or outside the UK. In the UK the firm employs Scottish and Northern Irish qualified lawyers and beyond the UK we work with a network of independent law firms. We match our clients' needs with the right law firm whether that is a full service firm or a specialist firm or a notary.
Our international work is wide ranging, including large cross-border transactions involving multiple jurisdictions. Our international client base ranges from private individuals to government departments and FTSE100 companies including:
- Svenska Handelsbanken.
- Babcock International Group plc.
- Arla Milk Link.
- BAE Systems.
- Thomson Reuters.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services.
- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Burges Salmon LLPOne Glass WharfBristolBristol, BS2 0ZXT +44 (0) 117 939 2000F +44 (0) 117 902 4400More offices
6 New Street SquareLondonEC4A 3BF
- Construction and projects in UK (England and Wales): overview
- Agricultural law in the UK (England and Wales): overview
- Public procurement in UK (England and Wales): overview
- Future trends in procurement strategy: the influence of new nuclear and offshore energy projects
- Data protection in outsourcing transactions: the UK experience