Nature of practice and clients
Clayton Utz is one of Australia's leading law firms, with a reputation for standing out, and for being outstanding. With 180 partners and over 1,300 employees across six offices, we continue to build on our reputation for confident, innovative and incisive legal advice.
As a full-service commercial law firm, Clayton Utz has lawyers around the country with diverse and broad-ranging legal experience, across a range of industry sectors. Our strength is our ability to bring together teams of lawyers with the right mix of legal and commercial skills to match our clients' business needs.
With a genuine commitment to client service, we are trusted advisers to a diverse base of private and public sector organisations. Our clients include many of Australia's top financial institutions, multinational corporations operating in a range of sectors, and state and Australian government departments and agencies.
We are also a global leader in pro bono, with one of the largest pro bono practices of any law firm outside of the US.
As an independent firm, we have relationships with leading firms around the world. That means our clients can be confident they have access to the best possible advice, wherever and whenever they need it.
We offer the sharpest legal minds, the clearest advice, and an unshakeable sense of what is possible.
- Clayton UtzLevel 15, 1 Bligh Street,Sydney,New South Wales,AustraliaT +61 2 9353 4000F +61 2 8220 6700
- Insolvency and directors' duties in Australia: overview
- Direct marketing country questions: Australia
- Reimbursement of medicines in Australia: maximising opportunities in an increasingly challenging environment
- Litigation and enforcement in Australia: overview
- Agricultural law in Australia: overview
- Doing business in Australia
- Liquefied natural gas in Australia
- Mining law in Australia