Nature of practice and clients
Hergüner Bilgen Özeke (Hergüner) is one of the largest, full-service independent corporate law firms in Turkey, representing major multinational and local corporations and clientele, and international and multilateral financial institutions and agencies. Hergüner not only provides expert legal counsel to its clients, but also serves as a trusted advisor for them. Our team is comprised of 13 partners and nearly 100 attorneys, most of whom have completed their education abroad. As international firms are increasingly looking for trusted advice before making business decisions, the Hergüner team is fully aware of providing legal advice within a commercial context. Hergüner’s three main practice groups are: Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions; Finance and Projects and Dispute Resolution & Commercial, which covers a wide spectrum of major practice areas and industries, including: corporate/mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, capital markets, project development and project finance, infrastructure and public-private partnership (PPP), competition, employment, intellectual property, dispute resolution and commercial and real estate in sectors and industries such as: telecommunications, oil & gas and energy, media and technology, automotive, aviation and transportation.
We strive to provide the highest quality of legal services and trusted advice to our clients based upon the highest legal standards.
- Establishing a Financial Institution in Turkey: overview
- Establishing a business in Turkey
- Environmental risks in major projects in Turkey: overview
- Pharmaceutical IP and competition law in Turkey: overview
- Medicinal product regulation and product liability in Turkey: overview
- Employment and employee benefits in Turkey: overview
- Regulation of state and supplementary pension schemes in Turkey: overview