Nature of practice and clients
Jun He is widely recognised as a leading full-service law firm in China and is uniquely positioned to provide superior legal services in commercial transactions and disputes. As one of the first private PRC law firms, we are renowned as a pioneer in the re-establishment and development of the legal profession in contemporary China.
Since our inception in 1989, we have become one of the largest and most established PRC-based law firms, with over 400 attorneys and nine offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dalian, Haikou, Hong Kong, New York and Silicon Valley. We provide first class full-service advice on Chinese law, as well as legal services on local laws through our overseas offices.
Our lawyers all have strong educational backgrounds from top-tier Chinese or foreign laws schools and are very experienced in their relevant practice areas. Operating under an integrated system and aided by state-of-the-art communications, we are fully equipped to provide our clients with professional services of the highest calibre.
Our reputation for excellence is evident through our extensive client base and is widely acknowledged by the Chinese judiciary and foreign professional organisations. Our clients are diverse and span many industries and geographic regions. We represent many foreign clients in their business transactions in China, including some of the world’s largest multinationals and many small and mid-sized companies.
- Jun He20/F, China Resources Building8 Jianguomenbei AvenueBeijing 100005ChinaT+86 10 8519 1300F+86 10 8519 1350
- 25/F, Tower 3, Jing An Kerry Centre1228 Middle Yan’an Road
Shanghai 200040ChinaT+86 21 5298 5488F+86 21 5298 5492/5298 5490
- Suite 20-C, Shenzhen Development Bank Tower5047 East Shennan RoadShenzhen 518001ChinaT+86 755 2587 0765F+86 755 2587 0780
- Suite 1301, 13\F, E Building, G.T.Land PlazaNo.13 Zhujiang East RoadZhujiang New Town, Tianhe DistrictGuangzhou 510623ChinaT+86 20 2805 9088F+86 20 2805 9099
- Suite F, 16th Floor, International Finance TowerNo.15 Renmin RoadZhongshan DistrictDalian 116001ChinaT+86 411 8250 7578F+86 411 8250 7579
- Suite 1107, Nanyang Building5047 East Shennan RoadNo.81 Binhai AvenueHaikou 570105ChinaT+86 898 6851 2544/6851 2065F+86 898 6851 3514
- Suite 2008, 20/F Jardine House1 Connaught PlaceCentralHong KongT+852 2167 0000F+852 2167 0050
- 630 Fifth Avenue, (45 Rockefeller Plaza) Suite 2320New York, NY 10111USAT+1 212 703 8702F+1 212 703 8720
- 2275 E. Bayshore Rd, Ste.101Palo AltoCA 94303USAT+1 888 886 8168F+1 888 808 2168
- Entering into a lease agreement in China
- Payments and incentives for employees: China
- CBEX public tender process: China
- Valuation of state-owned assets: China
- Transfer of state-owned assets: China
- Doing business in China
- Direct marketing country questions: China
- Privacy in China: overview
- Data protection in China: overview
- Product regulation, safety and recall country questions: China