Nature of practice and clients
While Lenz & Staehelin is acknowledged by most as Switzerland's leading law firm, its connections and expertise span the globe. With over 200 lawyers, its ability to innovate and adapt to the ever-changing complexities of legal and regulatory environments in Switzerland and beyond, has attracted many of the world's top corporations as well as private individuals.
Continuity, stability and a pragmatic understanding of the big picture have all played a significant part in the firm’s development and success - and in its ability to attract the best young talent. Swiss-orientated but globally attuned, Lenz & Staehelin is rightly recognized in Switzerland and abroad as 'The world's Swiss law firm'.
Lenz & StaehelinRoute de Chêne 301211 Geneva 17SwitzerlandT+41 58 450 70 00F+41 58 450 70 01
Lenz & StaehelinBleicherweg 588027 ZurichSwitzerlandT+41 58 450 80 00F+41 58 450 80 01
Lenz & StaehelinAvenue du Tribunal-Fédéral 341005 LausanneSwitzerlandT+41 58 450 70 00F+41 58 450 70 01
- Relocating to Switzerland
- Commercialisation of healthcare in Switzerland: overview
- Arbitration procedures and practice in Switzerland: overview
- Charitable organisations in Switzerland: overview
- Transferring employees on an outsourcing in Switzerland: overview
- Digital business in Switzerland: overview
- Patent litigation in Switzerland: overview
- Tax on corporate transactions in Switzerland: overview
- Tax on corporate lending and bond issues in Switzerland: overview
- Shareholders' rights in private and public companies in Switzerland: overview