Nature of practice and clients
Linklaters is a leading global law firm, supporting clients in achieving their strategies wherever they do business. We use our expertise and resources to help clients pursue opportunities and manage risk across emerging and developed markets around the world.
Linklaters has advised on significant deals in over 100 countries. In addition to serving clients from our 29 offices and via our alliances with Allens and Webber Wentzel, Linklaters’ lawyers have expertise in key jurisdictions across Asia, Western Europe, emerging Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. With more than 2,000 lawyers around the world, our clients access more market-leading practices and experts in relevant practice areas than any other firm.
Our global approach and commitment to excellence ensure the highest standards of quality and service across all our relationships. We bring discipline, teamwork and agility to help our clients navigate important business challenges successfully.
One Silk StreetLondon EC2Y 8HQUnited KingdomT+44 20 7456 2000F+44 20 7456 2222
- Linklaters10th Floor, Alexandra HouseBeijing Yintai Centre18 Chater RoadHong KongT+852 2842 4888F+852 2810 8133
- Linklaters25th Floor China World Office 11 Jian Guo Men Wai AvenueBeijing 100004ChinaT+86 10 6505 8590F+86 10 6505 8582
- Linklaters29th Floor, Mirae Asset Tower166 Lu Jia Zui Ring RoadShanghai 200120ChinaT+86 21 2891 1888F+86 21 2891 1818
- Timeline for acquiring shares in an unlisted company: China
- Preventing and investigating internal fraud
- A world tour of the rules of privilege
- Preliminary agreements: China: International Acquisitions
- Cartel leniency in France: overview
- Requirements for a public offering of bonds in Japan and recent developments
- Debt capital markets in Belgium: regulatory overview
- Equity capital markets in Belgium: regulatory overview
- Acquisition structures: China: International Acquisitions
- Structured finance and securitisation in the Russian Federation: overview