Nature of practice and clients
From our base in London, Macfarlanes advises many of the world's leading businesses and business leaders. We are recognised for the quality of our work, not just in dealing with the full range of corporate and commercial matters, but in advising our clients on their private affairs.
The nature of business today is that we regularly advise on matters that reach across multiple jurisdictions. By working with other leading independent law firms and lawyers around the world in each relevant jurisdiction, we provide a seamless service, wherever and whenever our clients need it.
- Distribution country questions: UK
- Agency country questions: UK
- Microsoft appeal: Commission victory provides a valuable enforcement boost
- Distributorships: critical issues on termination
- Appointing a distributor: key considerations
- Structuring pan-European private equity funds
- Organising a data room
- Marketing rules need to be harmonised
- Retention of title: Keeping title until you are paid
- Offers for unlisted companies: The regulatory minefield