Nature of practice and clients
SyCip Salazar Hernandez & Gatmaitan (SyCipLaw) was founded in 1945. It is the largest law firm in the Philippines. We offer a broad and integrated range of legal services, with departments in the following fields:
- Banking, finance and securities.
- Special projects.
- Corporate services.
- Intellectual property.
- Employment and immigration.
- Dispute resolution.
Within this structure, we have specialists in key practice areas such as energy, power, infrastructure, natural resources, transportation, mergers and acquisitions, government contracts, real estate, insurance, international arbitration, mediation, media, business process outsourcing, and technology.
We represent clients from almost every industry and enterprise, and the firm's client portfolio includes local and global business leaders. We also act for governmental agencies, international organizations, and non-profit institutions.
We maintain links with established and leading firms based in other jurisdictions, including the United States, and countries in Europe and Asia. We are an active member of various international lawyers' associations, such as the Employment Law Alliance, the First Law International, the Interlex Group, the Multinational Association of Law Firms, the Pacific Rim Advisory Council, the World Law Group, and the World Services Group.
- National Law Firm of the Year for the Philippines, International Financial Law. Review Asia Awards 2014.
- Philippine Law Firm of the Year, Who's Who Legal Awards 2014.
- Top Tier Firm, Chambers Global Rankings 2014.
- Top Tier Firm, Chambers Asia-Pacific Rankings 2014.
- Top Tier Firm, Asia-Pacific Legal 500 Rankings.
- Highly Recommended Firm, Asialaw Profiles 2014.
- Tier 1 Firm, ALB M&A Rankings 2014.
SyCip Salazar Hernandez & GatmaitanSyCipLaw Center105 Paseo de Roxas St.Makati City1226 Metro ManilaThe PhilippinesT+632 982 3500F+632 817 3896
406 Keppel Center Cardinal Rosales Ave. Cor. Samar Loop StreetCebu Business Park6000 Cebu CityThe Philippines
The Penthouse 17/F Landco Corporate CenterJ.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada 8000Davao CityThe Philippines
Rooms 134-136, Alpha Building (888) Subic International HotelCentral Business District2222 Subic Bay Freeport ZoneThe Philippines