Nature of practice and clients
Walder Wyss is one of the leading law firms in Switzerland. Our clients include international corporations, small and medium-sized businesses, public companies, and family-owned companies, as well as public-law entities and individuals.
The Walder Wyss legal team includes about 100 lawyers and tax experts, all of whom are highly qualified multilingual professionals with international experience. The team is also supported by nearly 15 trainee lawyers and specialists, as well as around 60 employees working in support functions.
Walder Wyss began early to specialise in selected commercial sectors and we are now known for our profound knowledge of our clients' specific businesses. Walder Wyss is active in national and international professional organisations and maintains established business relationships with partner law firms in other countries.
Walder Wyss was established in 1972 in Zurich and has grown steadily since inception. Walder Wyss has also had offices in Berne since 2009 and Lugano since 2013.
Walder Wyss Ltd.Seefeldstrasse 123P.O.Box 12368034 ZurichT+41 44 498 98 98F+41 44 498 98 99
- Venture capital investment in Switzerland: market and regulatory overview
- Private mergers and acquisitions in Switzerland: overview
- Employee share plans in Switzerland: regulatory overview
- Commercial real estate in Switzerland: overview
- Structured finance and securitisation in Switzerland: overview
- Business immigration in Switzerland: overview
- Restructuring and insolvency in Switzerland: overview
- Leveraged acquisition finance in Switzerland: recent trends in structural features
- Contractual framework of infrastructure PPPs under Swiss law
- Buyback of equity and debt securities in Switzerland