Specimen client questionnaires
Examples of various questionnaires that can be used to obtain information from client companies in order to conduct a jurisdictional and substantive assessment and to complete a merger control notification to the European Commission. The questionnaires contain explanatory notes and guidance.
- EU Merger Regulation turnover calculation questionnaire (www.practicallaw.com/2-107-4560)
- Specimen questionnaire for completing Form CO (www.practicallaw.com/5-107-4691)
See also the multi-jurisdictional specimen questionnaires (www.practicallaw.com/1-107-4594) which do not refer to any specific jurisdiction but are designed to be used where a transaction is caught by EU competition law.
Corporate documentation clauses
Sample EU law specific clauses with guidance notes for use
Standard form notifications
Links to the standard form notifications in their current form as published by the European Commission.
- Form CO (Regulation 139/2004) (www.practicallaw.com/6-106-7973)
- Short-form EU Merger Notification Form (www.practicallaw.com/4-106-7974)
- Form RS (www.practicallaw.com/1-106-7975) (reasoned submissions under Article 4, Regulation 139/2004).
- State aid notification forms (www.practicallaw.com/5-106-6337)
- State aid complaints form (www.practicallaw.com/3-106-6338)
- Public procurement OJ notices (www.practicallaw.com/7-106-6336)