Specimen questionnaires (with explanatory notes) that are not specific to any one jurisdiction and can be adapted for use in cross-border transactions, used prior to assessment of the applicable jurisdictions or adapted for use where the transaction is caught by EU competition law or any national competition law.
- Company information questionnaire (www.practicallaw.com/1-102-3590)
- General substantive assessment questionnaire - goods (www.practicallaw.com/8-107-4562)
- General substantive assessment questionnaire - services (www.practicallaw.com/6-107-4563)
- Market definition questionnaire (www.practicallaw.com/8-107-4661)
- Multi-jurisdictional merger control analysis questionnaire (www.practicallaw.com/6-107-4662)
- Competition due diligence questionnaire (www.practicallaw.com/4-107-4719)