The UK specific specimen questionnaires (and explanatory notes) are drafted on the basis of the applicable UK competition law only.
- UK merger control jurisdictional questionnaire (www.practicallaw.com/4-107-4663)
- UK merger notification questionnaire (www.practicallaw.com/7-102-4049)
See also the multi-jurisdictional questionnaires (www.practicallaw.com/1-107-4594) which do not refer to any particular jurisdiction but can be used to obtain information relevant to the substantive assessment of a transaction caught by the UK rules.
Corporate documentation clauses
Sample clauses with guidance notes.
Standard form notifications
Links to the standard form notifications in their current form.
- CMA reporting form (www.practicallaw.com/7-568-9340)
- Merger case team allocation request form (www.practicallaw.com/6-568-9331)
- Merger Notice (www.practicallaw.com/0-106-6434)(Enterprise Act)
- Remedies form for offer of undertakings in lieu of reference (www.practicallaw.com/6-568-9251)
- Interim orders template (www.practicallaw.com/0-568-9287)
Competition compliant commercial agreements
Precedent commercial contracts which have been drafted to comply with the requirements of EU and UK competition law. These contracts are governed by English law.
- Agency agreement (www.practicallaw.com/3-100-9611)
- Distribution agreement (www.practicallaw.com/9-100-9613)
- Franchise agreement (www.practicallaw.com/9-223-1966)
- Franchise development agreement (www.practicallaw.com/6-100-9619)
- Master franchise agreement (www.practicallaw.com/8-100-9618)
- Selective distribution agreement (www.practicallaw.com/5-517-0966)