About the Seminar
European regulatory developments are continuing to progress rapidly, and in addition advanced preparations are being made for the new UK regulatory regime and the transition from the FSA to the PRA and FCA. This seminar will ensure that attendees are up to date on the latest developments.
Topics covered will include:
- European regulatory update, including the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR)
- Short selling, including the implementation of the European Short Selling Regulation
- The new UK regulatory architecture, including the establishment of the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
This seminar is only open to in-house lawyers and compliance professionals.
20 November 2012
- 3.45pm: Registration
- 4.00pm: Welcome and introduction Ros Innes, Head of PLC Financial Services
- 4.10pm: Presentations
- 6.00pm: Drinks and canapés
Free to attend
Baker & McKenzie
100 New Bridge Street
London EC4V 6JA
View Larger Map
If you would like to know more about any event, please contact the events team or call +44 20 7202 1220.
Follow our Events on Twitter.