About the Seminar
The seminar will provide an overview of the current and forthcoming developments from the European Union. We will also provide an analysis of the new UK regulatory bodies and consider how these bodies will exercise their powers. We will consider how the approach of the new bodies will differ from the FSA's. Finally we will consider the latest enforcement trends.
This seminar will ensure attendees are up to date on the latest developments.
Topics covered will include:
- European regulatory update: Round-up of the latest developments from the European Union
- The Financial Services Act 2012: Analysis of new powers of the FCA and PRA
- Latest enforcement trends
This seminar is only open to in-house lawyers and compliance professionals.
22 May 2013
- 3.45pm: Registration
- 4.00pm: Welcome and introduction
- 4.10pm: Presentations
- 6.00pm: Drinks and canapés
Free to attend
Baker & McKenzie
100 New Bridge Street
London EC4V 6JA
View Larger Map
If you would like to know more about any event, please contact the events team or call +44 20 7202 1220.
Follow our Events on Twitter.