Managing a multi-generational in-house team: vive la différence
Nick Macrae, Senior VP of business and legal affairs, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment group
Why culture matters (and what it means for you)
Sally-Ann James, General Counsel, Metro Bank PLC
Setting up an in-house function: the benefits of a blank canvas
Mollie Stoker, General Counsel, Lucozade Ribena Suntory
Stop apologising for being a lawyer
Edward Smith, General Counsel Telefónica UK
If in-house legal teams are to stop “fire-fighting”, we need to install the smoke detectors
Ingrid Cope, Senior Legal Advisor, Pernod Ricard UK
Using data and KPIs to provide business insight and drive better outcomes
Chris Fowler, General Counsel UK Commercial of BT Legal
Latest Ask Questions
- Company administration: if a company's records are kept in electronic form and the database is physically stored at a location other than its registered office, should this location be notified to Companies House as a SAIL?
- Company administration: can a company's statutory books be kept in electronic form?
- Directors: is there any requirement for a director to be resident in the UK?
- Transactions with directors: is a transaction on AIM a transaction on a recognised investment exchange for the purposes of section 194 of the Companies Act 2006?
- Company constitution: does the ultra vires rule still apply to a company formed under the Companies Act 1985?