Practical Law Webinars
Each Webinar consists of a 30-45 minute broadcast, delivered directly to your desk. You can listen by VoIP or telephone and can participate by submitting questions to the panel.
Practical Law Webinars
Legal experts and industry specialists provide insight into topical subjects and legal and regulatory developments.
- 5 November 2013 - Exploring China aspects of Global M&A, with Zhong Lun law firm and Practical Law
(Click above to open in browser or right click & select either "save link as" "save target as" or "download link" as appropriate to download file)
File size: 109MB
The time you spend listening may be counted towards your annual non-accredited SRA CPD requirement. You may claim a further half-hour's non-accredited CPD if you also take the accompanying quiz. You can then print a certificate for your records.
In addition, if your firm is authorised by the SRA, you may claim accredited CPD by listening to Practical Law podcasts and then having a face-to-face discussion about them. You can claim the total time of the session provided it lasts at least an hour and the podcasts listened to comprise no more than half the total session. For full details check the SRA website at sra.org.uk.
Chartered Secretaries may be able to gain formal ICSA CPD by listening to this podcast. For more information about Chartered Secretaries CPD requirements see the ICSA website.
Our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
- Wednesday 7th January Practical Law: Employment at 13:00-14:00
- Thursday 15th January Practical Law: Property at 11:30-12:30
- Monday 19th January Practical Law: Fastdraft at 9:30–10:00
- Monday 20th January Practical Law: Basic at 9:30–10:00
- Monday 26th January Practical Law: Dispute Resolution at 10:00- 11:00
- Wednesday 28th January Practical Law: Fastdraft at 10:00-10:30
- Friday 30th January Practical Law: Basic at 10:00-10:30
Introduction to the Practical Law website
- Discover the Practical Law UK website View this webinar on-demand
- Discover the Practical Law Global website View this webinar on-demand
- Details of further webinars will be announced shortly
For more tips on how to use our site, visit our Help section