Practical Law Webinars
Each Webinar consists of a 30-45 minute broadcast, delivered directly to your desk. You can listen by VoIP or telephone and can participate by submitting questions to the panel.
Practical Law Webinars
Legal experts and industry specialists provide insight into topical subjects and legal and regulatory developments.
- 5 November 2013 - Exploring China aspects of Global M&A, with Zhong Lun law firm and Practical Law
(Click above to open in browser or right click & select either "save link as" "save target as" or "download link" as appropriate to download file)
File size: 109MB
- 10 Nov 2010 - The Smarter Legal Model: more from less
The time you spend listening may be counted towards your annual non-accredited SRA CPD requirement. You may claim a further half-hour's non-accredited CPD if you also take the accompanying quiz. You can then print a certificate for your records.
In addition, if your firm is authorised by the SRA, you may claim accredited CPD by listening to Practical Law podcasts and then having a face-to-face discussion about them. You can claim the total time of the session provided it lasts at least an hour and the podcasts listened to comprise no more than half the total session. For full details check the SRA website at sra.org.uk.
Chartered Secretaries may be able to gain formal ICSA CPD by listening to this podcast. For more information about Chartered Secretaries CPD requirements see the ICSA website.
Our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
- Tuesday 2nd September Practical Law: Fastdraft at 13:00 - 13:30
- Monday 8th September Practical Law: Basic at 9:30-10:00
- Wednesday 10th September Practical Law: Fastdraft at 9:30-10:30
- Thursday 11th September Practical Law: Employment at 9:00- 10:00
- Tuesday 16th September Practical Law: Property at 9:30-10:30
- Tuesday 23rd September Practical Law: Basic at 9:30- 10:00
- Thursday 25th September Practical Law: Dispute Resolution at 9:30- 10:30
- Tuesday 30th September Practical Law: Fastdraft at 10:00- 10:30
Introduction to the Practical Law website
- Discover the Practical Law UK website View this webinar on-demand
- Discover the Practical Law Global website View this webinar on-demand
- Details of further webinars will be announced shortly
For more tips on how to use our site, visit our Help section