Practical Law Webinars
Lessons are our webinar training sessions. One of our trainers hosts the session and broadcasts it from their computer over the internet. You will be able to watch the session from your computer and can dial in from your telephone to listen and ask questions. They cover everything from the basics to practice area specific training.
Our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
- Wednesday 1st July Practical Law: Property at 9:30 – 10:30
- Thursday 2nd July Practical Law: Basic at 9:30 – 10:00
- Monday 20th July Practical Law: Fastdraft at 9:30 – 10:00
- Thursday 23rd July Practical Law: Family at 9:30 – 10:30
- Tuesday 28th July Practical Law: EU at 9:30 – 10:30
- Wednesday 29th July Practical Law: Fastdraft at 9:30 – 10:00
- Tuesday 4th August Practical Law: Basic at 9:30 – 10:00
- Thursday 6th August Practical Law: Corporate at 10:00 – 11:00
- Tuesday 11th August Practical Law: Fastdraft at 9:30 – 10:00
- Wednesday 12th August Practical Law: Dispute Resolution at 10:00 – 11:00
- Thursday 13th August Practical Law: Employment at 10:00 – 11:00
- Tuesday 18th August Practical Law: For in-house lawyers at 10:00 – 11:00
- Wednesday 19th August Practical Law: EU at 9:30 – 10:30
- Tuesday 25th August Practical Law: Basic at 9:30 – 10:00
- Thursday 27th August Practical Law: Property at 10:00 – 11:00
Online Learning and Conferences
A new solution from Practical Law, Learn / Develop / Connect provides on-demand videos from industry expert and commentators, all focussed on the critical or emerging issues in your specialism or industry sector.
They provide targeted, high value CPD training, and can be used to claim CPD points if you are using the existing CPD system.