Practical Law Webinars
Lessons are our webinar training sessions. One of our trainers hosts the session and broadcasts it from their computer over the internet. You will be able to watch the session from your computer and can dial in from your telephone to listen and ask questions. They cover everything from the basics to practice area specific training.
Our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
- Thursday 9th April Practical Law: Basic at 9:30 – 10:00
- Tuesday 14th April Practical Law: Running & Refining searches at 9:00 – 9:30
- Wednesday 15th April Practical Law: Property at 9:30 – 10:30
- Tuesday 21st April Practical Law: Dispute Resolution at 9:30 – 10:30
- Thursday 23rd April Practical Law: EU at 9:30 – 10:30
- Tuesday 28th April Practical Law: Fastdraft at 9:30 – 10:00
- Thursday 30th April Practical Law: Running & Refining searches at 9:30 – 10:00
- Wednesday 6th May Practical Law IT/IP at 9:30 – 10:30
- Thursday 7th May Practical Law: Fastdraft at 10:00-10:30
- Tuesday 12th May Practical Law: Running & Refining searches at 9:30 – 10:00
- Thursday 14th May Practical Law: Family at 10:00 – 11:00
- Tuesday 19th May Practical Law: Fastdraft at 9:30 – 10:00
- Wednesday 20th May Practical Law: Basic at 9:30 – 10:00
- Wednesday 27th May Practical Law: Commercial at 9:30 – 10:30
Online Learning and Conferences
A new solution from Practical Law, Learn / Develop / Connect provides on-demand videos from industry expert and commentators, all focussed on the critical or emerging issues in your specialism or industry sector.
They provide targeted, high value CPD training, and can be used to claim CPD points if you are using the existing CPD system.