Practical Law Webinars
Lessons are our webinar training sessions. One of our trainers hosts the session and broadcasts it from their computer over the internet. You will be able to watch the session from your computer and can dial in from your telephone to listen and ask questions. They cover everything from the basics to practice area specific training.
Our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
- Wednesday 1st March, New Practical Law: Tax at 9:30 – 10:30
- Tuesday 7th March, New Practical Law: Corporate at 9:30 – 10:30
- Thursday 9th March, New Practical Law: Private Client at 9:30 – 10:30
- Wednesday 15th March, New Practical Law: Local Government at 9:30 – 10:30
- Tuesday 21st March, New Practical Law: Commercial at 9:30 – 10:30
The short sessions focus on specific areas or tools, in brief.
The "New Practical Law - Short Sessions" focus on navigation. Familiarize yourself with the main features of the new Practical Law in 30 minutes.
Agenda: searching, browsing, personalization tools and where to find help and user guides.
- Tuesday 2nd March, New Practical Law – Short Session at 11:00 - 11:30
- Monday 6th March, New Practical Law – Short Session at 14:00 – 14:30
- Wednesday 8th March, New Practical Law – Short Session at 11:00 - 11:30
As part of the "Short Sessions" series, we offer brief webinars focusing purely on the FastDraft document drafting tool.
*If you use FastDraft to draft Form E, please see the list of webinars further down or consult the Form E user guide available here.
The short sessions "FastDraft + Form E" are aimed at Family Law practitioners. These sessions are ten minutes longer than the basic FastDraft webinars, as they cover additional features specific to the use of Form E.
Online Learning and Conferences
A new solution from Practical Law, Learn / Develop / Connect provides on-demand videos from industry expert and commentators, all focussed on the critical or emerging issues in your specialism or industry sector.
They provide targeted, high value CPD training, and can be used to claim CPD points if you are using the existing CPD system.